[PRP] sparkfire (shun & jeremiah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:45 pm
Shun let out a low grunt in response to that, "I have been spending much of my free time here to try and improve on what I can."

He went ahead and folded his arms over his chest.

"You may say that, but I still need a great deal of improvement. That little ice sliver was pretty pitiful," he stated.

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:34 am
"You're improving and that's what matters," Jeremiah replied, eyes glinting. "If you were stagnant and making no progress? That might have been a problem. Besides-" The taller man shook his head.

"I got a crash course in magic the first time I used it. I was ..." He trailed off for a moment, looking for the right word. "Boosted. It took me some time before I was able to do most of what I can do now."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:26 am
Jeremiah had a point. There was improvement. Shun just wasn't sure if it was happening at a fast enough rate. He didn't feel like they really had the luxury of time. Any day now, things could really take a turn for the worst. He wanted to be as ready as possible when that came.

"Boosted?" he asked, tilting his head. He wondered if it had anything to do with his ice scar, given the nature of the magic he tended to use.

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:15 pm
"You cannot push yourself too hard on this." There was a reason they had limited numbers of training during the week but also went all out when they did. It could be exhausting on the body and result in them being unable to properly function.

"... how much of that night in the forest did you see?" Jeremiah asked. The night they had found the foot. Shun had seen parts of it, he knew, but not what.

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:22 am
"Not a whole lot. It was kind of a montage. You uncovered the foot, found Heliodora... you standing in the middle of a circle of flames," he murmured, thinking back to what he had seen on the big screen. The actual viewing had been fairly short. Shun wasn't sure if that was intended due to the other things that transpired that night.

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:20 pm
"So then you saw right before I used magic for the first time." Jeremiah's shoulders rolled in remembrance. "That was when my back was burned." He snorted. "... and when I lost most of the hair on the back of my leg as well."

His hand flicked again and, for once, instead of cold green fire it was water that seemed to condense and form. "Pax was going to burn me alive and in that moment, Sunny helped me. She yelled at me to think of water and I did so." The globe of water in his hand continued to grow until he was trailing it through the air not unlike water bending.

"In that moment she was with me, lifting me up, and she gave what was my small magic a boost with hers." He remembered the sky he had seen when she had done so. That endlessly starry sky that spoke of a time long gone. "I flooded the entire demesne and the fire was put out."

Jeremiah's glowing eyes focused on Shun then. "It was an abrupt crash course that she greatly boosted."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:19 pm
"I did see... water. I thought that had been Heliodora or Sunny, though," Shun stated, thinking back. The imagery had gone by so quickly that it was hard to really pick up on everything, especially after having only seen it once.

That had been a lot of water.

Which... if that was a first time spell, that was really impressive as all hell, even if Sunny had assisted with it.

"Well damn. You must have really pissed the Peaceful One off if it was attacking with the intent to kill," he tilted his head.

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:23 pm
"Heliodora sent the water away," Jeremiah admitted, "but I was the one who summoned it with Sunny's assistance." It had colored his view of her for the longest time but that view was close to being buried in the ground.

Dead as their chance of friendship that Ezra had killed.

"If you want to know what it was, that's easy enough." His lips twitched upwards into a small wry smirk. "I simply stated that Heliodora did not belong in other ashdown. Pax did not react well to that. He can be very over protective."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:34 pm
That was a bit of an understatement.

"She did mention Pax would have never allowed her to go through with what her plans were..." he murmured. A part of him wondered what Pax would have done if it knew what he did. It probably would not be pretty, to say in the least.

"Why was Sunny with you guys that day, anyway?"

She had to have known where they were headed, right? Shun wondered why she never said anything of it prior. Well, then again. None of the people who were aware of the things that happened from cycle to cycle were really all that forthcoming about anything. And Sunny's interests probably didn't line up with the rest of theirs, considering her position.

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:07 pm
"Pax would have stopped her." Jeremiah shook his head. "I should probably go looking for him, they're likely to be very upset." A hand flicked and the water he had summoned dropped suddenly as if it was rain to the ground.

"She wasn't with us in the beginning, she only appeared once we were in Heliodora's demesne. It was something about so many of us being there at once that she picked up on but-" Shun was given a look. One that was clearly not amused and very much a certain level of annoyance reserved for those special people that truly grated nerves. "Zac and myself she had dropped there on purpose."

It was why he had been considered one of the original missing.

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:22 am
That made more sense. But he still couldn't really help but question what her motives may have been for that.

"I believe the others had been looking for you and that was how they more or less ended up there, and I remember you telling me that Sunny put you there to find Heliodora. But why Zac?"

Unless he happened to be with Jeremiah at the time of him getting spirited away. He supposed that was possible.

Shun folded his arms in thought.

"I am trying to figure out just what it is she may want, exactly."

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:40 am
Jeremiah's head tilted. "... not just Heliodora, she called in my marker initially to find Zac whom she had put in other ashdown as a safety precaution."

It did not come up as often anymore but Zac had been looking into the case on his own time. That he had looked into the three missing teenagers and brought notice to himself.

"Sunny spoke as if The Enemy had taken interest in Zac and putting him in other ashdown would protect him." Which knowing what he did now ... It made a very loose kind of sense. "As for what she wants? Probably to be kind, not just kin."

He remembered, for a moment, the memories he had seen in the library. Jeremiah's lips pressed together in thought.

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:56 am
Shun furrowed his brow at that. Zac had also been planning on trying to take Heliodora's place as being a part of the seal for the cage. Was this why the Enemy was interested in him, or was there something else? Jeremiah's answer also didn't make complete sense to him.

"You do not suppose that the Enemy still has its eyes on him, do you?" he asked.

If so, he was bound to be getting into more trouble. Perhaps moreso than the rest of them would be.

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:54 am
"... no more than he has his eyes on me," Jeremiah replied. It was true because, of all the people involved, he had run afoul of being noticed the most. Sometimes it was a wonder he was even still alive.

"Sunny was being overly cautious in the beginning. Something spooked her then but I don't know what."

There was some reason why she did not frequent other ashdown as often as she could.

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:34 am
"I see..." he sighed. Shun rubbed his head lightly, then took a few paces back and away from Jeremiah. There were still a lot of questions, as always. But he was certain they would not receive answers for even a fraction of them, given the nature of all of this. It was frustrating.

"Well... I am ready to resume training when you are," the younger detective nodded, "I just hope you are getting something out of this as well. It would not do for the Enemy to get its grasp on you after all."

Azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces