Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:28 pm
Zac had to stifle a small shocked laugh at ‘furry group’. “… Yeah, actually that was what I came to ask about.” He admitted. “The… ‘Moonwalkers” I mean.”

He rubbed the back of his neck apologetic.

He gave an anxious look t the idea of killing anyone but, that was Zac. A little too much death recently for him to take even half serious statements about it lightly, especially not after his Mother…

“Jerimiah, he said the effects of the town fade if you leave.” He said cautiously. “I’m not sure about for Moonwalker’s though.”

elkbones

cibarium

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:55 pm
"Considering someone's fear of death seems to ultimately be the root of all we're dealing with," said Eve, "you would be doing us all a favor if you did."

She turned to fully listen to Zac's question, eyes narrowing in puzzlement as she considered it. "I don't think you could escape being a moonwalker that easily, otherwise... what got you wondering about this, Zac?"

endejester
elkbones

cibarium
Crew

Noob

moonjavas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:05 pm
"Well if I don't get gold this year because this Silent Hill s**t is too busy making my teeth hurt, I will," Blue retorted haughtily, and crossed his arms, looking baleful at the prospect of someone getting in the way of Grand Prix.

He folded his arms and listened to the weird furry talk, eyes narrowing at the entire thing. This was not what he'd expected. And he was not very happy.

cibarium

endejester

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:51 am
“I, really don’t know what to tell you on that front.” He admitted shaking his head. “I mean, it might be that the only thing that is awkward is your eyes change color.” He pointed to his own.
“Or it … can go a lot stranger like the tithes and things.” He shook his head.
He glanced at Eve and added.
“I was going to ask about what it’s like being a Moonwalker, which I guess still applies because really don’t know how convenient or inconvenient it is.”

elkbones

cibarium

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:45 am
"Convenient? Why would you want to know whether it's convenient?"

Eve was suspicious. She's onto you, Zac.

elkbones
endejester

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:44 pm
Blue squinted at Zac. He was very Suspicious of all of this, thank you very much.

"So there's a fairy court club too?" He asked and crossed his arms. "Why do you want to be a furry?"

He turned his eyes to Eve and added, "No offense, but like, it doesn't exactly sound fun." He chewed his lip and patted at the front pockets of his bags, hands restless, teeth aching. He wanted something to chew.

endejester

cibarium

moonjavas

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:59 pm
“I… convenient was for him!” He pointed at Blue turning red. “Just…in case.”

He ducked his head at ‘furry’ again though. “I… because they fey are –awful for one, they sound like more fun but they basically kidnap people are replace them with fetches and if you don’t pass I guess they replace you forever and to be totally frank I know –far- too many people who have gone ‘fey’ right now. Besides, I … heard you’re sort of all in this sort of ‘family’ thing.”

elkbones

cibarium

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:52 pm
Eve had to think for a minute, and for that she moved herself out from behind the counter to pluck a few candies from an offering plate she kept on a shelf near the shop's entrance. She wordlessly offered some to Blue and Zac before continuing.

"If... I was given the opportunity to choose... I would absolutely still become a moonwalker," she admitted while slowly unwrapping a candy. "Even though it's painful for me. It's a wonderful experience, enlightening... not to mention convenient at times to be able to shapeshift, of course." Zac got a teasing grin. "It lets you find loyal family among people who would otherwise be complete strangers. And it keeps you from being replaced by a fetch. Nobles can't kidnap us."

endejester
elkbones

cibarium
Crew

Noob

moonjavas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:27 pm
"Don't use me as your excuse," Blue said lightly, eyeing Zac with a smirk. "I know enough."

His eyes flicked to Eve, and he looked a little bit more reserved at the mention of fetches and nobles and - family, god, ew, that sounded gross. Loyalty?

"Really?" He couldn't help asking. "You aren't afraid of being tied down?"

cibarium

endejester

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:37 pm
Zac looked like he perhaps wanted to hide from the world with the level of blush he was achieving at this moment.

“It wasn’t an excuse… you brought up convenience.” He stammered.

“…but not being able to be kidnaped is sounding more and more good.”

elkbones

cibarium

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:46 pm
"I've learned how important community can be over the years, so if we're being honest, I prefer it," Eve nodded to Blue. She and her wife were both highly extroverted homemakers. Having a Pack was simply an extension of that. "But I'll spare you the speech on that part."

elkbones
endejester
she's sort of taking turns responding to either of you, i hope that's ok ;u;

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:16 pm
"Mmmmhmmm," Blue returned, looking at Zac with a cat-like smile that suggested he was definitely doing it just to make him blush now.

To Leila, he added, "The detective told me you only turn if you're bitten." He cocked his head, fumbling around with his hands and peering curiously at the furry. "Have you ever thought of making more?"

cibarium

endejester

moonjavas

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:57 pm
That latest question had Zac’s attention; he was focused on eve with a nervous intensity.
“Y-yeah, it’s a good question. Had you ever thought about it? What was the change like?

elkbones

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:39 pm
A knowing smirk crept into Eve's features when Blue recounted what he knew about moonwalkers already. "First off," she began, after Zac gave his own question, "I'm afraid the detective's not entirely correct. As far as I can tell, most of us came into this without having been bitten, in fact. I simply woke up one day feeling different in some ways, and... looking different in others. Which brings us to what you're so curious about, hmm?"

Zac was, apparently, an irresistible target for Eve's teasing. But that was only natural; after all he was Jeremiah's son.

"Unfortunately, that's as specific as I can get. The 'change' is different for everyone. Some of us found it very upsetting the first time, while I enjoyed it. I'll admit I've thought about recruiting more the old fashioned way," she continued with a look to Blue, "but only with informed consent. I was warned some time ago I should be wary about taking what isn't mine to take. That means there could be consequences to this we don't know about yet."

elkbones
endejester

cibarium
Crew

Noob

moonjavas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:05 am
Blue stared at Eve, taking in her words like a student drinking in a lecturer's class discussion. His incredulous stare remained, however. He thought about his teeth, but he brushed it off without weighing more thought into the matter. That definitely wasn't whatever Eve was describing, anyways.

"Why would you want to recruit? What's the point?" He asked, more curious than accusing. "I mean, other than being a furry for a few days out of the month and getting a family you didn't ask for."

It was very obvious Blue already had enough family trouble. He really didn't need more.

cibarium

endejester

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas