Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:55 pm
“Oh! Yes, th-that would be a lot easier way to reach me too if you, needed anything since I just offered.” He flushed deep red “Um Mine is…” He offered up his own phone number to be imput.

“It’s good to meet you properly Shiloh, I’m Zac,” He grinned a little at seeing the turtle. His own phone screen had Mogget on it, pulling hard at his favorite toy like it was the most important thing of the world to reclaim it.

“If he likes those, let me know… I, I think I might have met Jamie. We can talk tea or whatever you guys want.” He promised.

Melancholies
*hugs*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:03 pm
    Shiloh was busy tapping Zac's number in, marveling at how his phone now had not one, but three contacts in it (not counting Jamie's parents). He was really getting good at this whole networking thing. Then again, he did have a lot of older numbers in here, but Beel had scrambled the names up to say things like "Jesus" or "Cockrocket", so it was anyone's guess as to who those unfortunate contacts were.

"But yeah, totally." he pocketed his phone, getting a new hold on all the different kinds of teas, "Hell, maybe we could all chill. Jamie really... likes having new friends to talk to." he laughed, sounding light when it came to speaking about his friend.

"'Nyway, see you 'round." he offered Zac a little wave before bounding off to pay for his things.

total word count: 1,907

endejester
FIN???? HUGS U BACK

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items