[PRP] Now You Don't (Chel/Shun) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:52 am
Shun nodded, then started to move in the direction opposite of where the gulls might have gone. He wanted to keep moving, partially to hopefully find a way out, and to get far away from the harassing birds. He wasn't sure if he could do another big ice barrier again too soon. He figure he could probably do a few smaller things, but he didn't want to end up burning himself out.

"You should really learn how to cast s**t on this side," he mumbled under his breath, "s**t is powered by willpower here. Know what you want. Have no doubts."

Time for a crash course for Chel.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:45 pm
"So what- I say abra cadabra and s**t happens?" Chel said skeptically. But she did look around to see if that did anything.  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:04 pm
Shun huffed out, "If you just blather out gibberish without having any actual intent or knowledge of it is you wish to do, nothing will happen. But you can use those words, or something else if you wish. Or nothing at all. Heliodora took a liking to using spells from the Harry Potter books"

With a shake of his head, he held a hand out, palm up right. A small wisp of shadow appeared briefly before vanishing.

"You mostly need to know what it is you are doing. What you do to trigger that could be whatever the ******** you want. 'Hocus pocus' or whatever."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:42 pm
Chel's lips pursed when she heard the name Heliodora. Something felt wrong about bringing her up casually in conversation when Shun had ...

"I don't get it," Chel said, crossing her arms. "Yer not making any sense." Chel was not a fast learner.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:49 pm
"willpower, dammit," he sighed, " Remember you healing me at the ball? You wanted it to happen so it happened. "  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:51 pm
Chel squinted and put her hands on Shun again.

She wanted him to feel better and thought about it really hard. Was that doing anything?

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:05 pm
Shun stared at her, "I am not injured. Therefore there is nothing to heal."

With a low grumble, he shrugged her hand off and continued to keep moving.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:10 pm
"Can't we just ... make ourselves run faster to get away then?"

She grabbed his hand and began to run.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:17 pm
He nodded and began to run. Fast. It wasn't quite ridiculously speedy, but he was definitely moving more quickly than he normally would be able to. This was one of the many things he had practiced doing in his down time and was pretty adept at bolstering his physical capabilities with magic by now.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:20 pm
Well it was ... fun at least. Maybe not useful all things considered, but fun.

She ran Shun back to the football field she come from, which the seagulls had all but abandoned now that they'd been chased elsewhere. She let go of Shun's hand once they arrived and had a thought; this would make a pretty good place to show off, right? "Okay ... teach me how t'do that shield thing y'did."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:25 pm
Once they had gotten to the field, Shun let out a breath, taking a moment to recuperate.

"That took time to be able to accomplish," he stated, once he had some wind back in his lungs, "A part of it was using the shadows on the ground. Thing is... shadows here are... alive. Instead of forcing them to do s**t, you kind of need to request things. I am not so good at making things out of nothing, like others are. So I use the shadows as a base and coat it with ice to solidify it."

He paced about, trying to think of how he pictured it.

"The barrier... the sort of mental image I had in my head was like a wave freezing over. Shielding."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:31 pm
"Y'should know f'I didn't love an' trust you, I'd think you were straight ********>" Even then Chel had a hard time not calling him crazy and walking off.

Taking shadows and putting ice of them? What the ******** put a secretive hand on his back as he talked. She was trying to use magic to get his energy back. Is that even how this worked? It was a mystery.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:39 pm
Shun furrowed his brow as she used the 'L' word. That was not a word people used for him. Ever. At all. He was going to pretend he didn't hear that. Drawing in a deep breath, he looked around and took a step forward, moving out of Chel's touch incidentally.

As he did so, he forcefully pushed forward with both hands.

From the ground, where his shadow had been, several dark tendrils shot outwards. It began to crystallize a bit. And a moment later, there were a few black spikes jutting from the ground. They were only about 2 feet long though.

He grunted out in dissatisfaction, crouching down by the shards of black ice and touching one of the points carefully.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:47 pm
Seeing the ice gave Chel an idea.

She put her hands together and rubbed, stretching her neck out while she did it. It took all of her energy to do it, but she summoned a single snowball into her palm.

And then she threw it at Shun. When it impacted her expression lit up and she let out a loud, "HAW!" before doing a tiny victory dance.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:50 pm
Honestly, when Shun felt that blast of cold, he thought Jeremiah had managed to blind side him again. But then it was Chel who was doing a little dance off to the side. He gave her a rather flat stare.

The temptation to retaliate was strong.

It was very.

Very.

Very strong.

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items