Submit

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:20 am
"I like hurting people, though," Alexis comments, like it's nothing of consequence, wiping away tears and keeping their voice steady and clear. "I know you think you're being so ******** noble, trying to help me, but it's not gonna do anything, and I'm just going to go back to what I do." Their shoulders shake, either from quiet sobs or soundless laughter.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:02 pm
Fire flares up then around Jeremiah and he's on them in an instant. The cold fire licks at them but doesn't burn, it's his fire and he's keeping it under control.

"Then I will put a stop to this bullshite," he says then, voice still calm and even and edged with something dark and contained which is likely worse. "You are how old, Tucker? It's time to grow up. If you liked hurting people, you wouldn't have made a point to try and keep Autumn away."

Daekie

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:12 am
Alexis freezes, half-cringing away from Jeremiah, their eyes going wide and their mouth snapping shut. They're shaking like a leaf, and they look like nothing more than a terrified child, ready to be hit for something they've done.

It takes them a second, but their eyes focus back in on his face vaguely. "...t-twenty..."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:37 am
Fire recedes but Jeremiah's grip still holds them. It isn't bruising but it's restrictive. This is not something he enjoys but, for the moment, it seems absolutely necessary.

"What," he says, "are you really running from?" As that's clearly what's going on here. Alexis was lashing out at everything and the mixed signals were not doing them any favors. Help, don't help. Care, not caring.

It was painful to continue to watch.

Daekie
previously discussed use of TELL ME THE TRUTH ALEXIS on them. they prob dislike jer looking at them now more than ever.

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:10 am
"I don't know," Alexis sobs, frantically trying to pull away from him, "I don't know, nothing, nothing -- let me go let me go!" His eyes are on them and they hate it they hate it they hate it. Further thought is lost in the maelstrom of their mind, which is united in screaming one thing -- GET OUT OF HERE GET OUT GET OUT RUN RUN RUN.

His hands are on them and he'd holding them tight and they know this, they know this, he's going to hurt them -- he's going to -- they know this and they hate it.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:19 pm
Jeremiah only lets them go because they're panicking and because there isn't really an avenue to escape. Not from him and not here and because he has no desire to make it any worse.

He was not quite expecting that reaction but it is understandable. This was pushing at everything.

"Then you need to figure that out because then you can stop running from it and deal with it. You're going to do worse than hurt others, Tucker, you're going to end yourself and while you've talked about it-" His eyes flash brighter. "I don't think you really want to find that ending yet."

Daekie

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:50 pm
"Don't touch me," Alexis gasps, "don't touch me, please, I can't -" As soon as he lets go of them, their head is in their hands, shoulders shuddering with sobs. "Don't do that again, stay out of my head --- just -- leave me alone --"

It takes them a few seconds to collect themself to a point where they can speak again, tears streaked down their cheeks, nails digging lines into their face. "I can -- deal with this. Get out. Get out of here."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:07 pm
"Can you really?" he asks and Jeremiah is sure that there's something terribly wrong. This is not the Alexis that he knows and has dealt with. While they have their moments, when stress gets to them, this is not what he expects at all.

He does not touch them, however, as the words are - without them knowing it - rather poignant and hit a sore spot he doesn't care to think about.

Jeremiah has no idea what they mean by staying out of their head.

"It isn't pity, Tucker, but a general desire to see you be more than this." He isn't even sure if the words will reach them but he makes the point to say it anyway.

Daekie

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:31 pm
Alexis keeps trying to breathe through choked sobs, their mouth half-open, trying not to bite anything (and isn't that ******** fantastic, can't even have their breakdown proper, have to make sure they don't bite their own tongue off). That they're still standing is miraculous.

"Get out!"

They can't hear him. They can't hear anything but their heart pounding in their ears and how ******** slimy they feel from his hands on their shoulders - just like -- just like -- they can't. They just can't.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:33 pm
Jeremiah sighs.

"I'll be looking for you later, Tucker."

Then he simply disappears and is gone from their sight. At least that particular ability of his was coming more and more natural to use.
final word count: 1202

5aekie

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items