Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:40 pm
intuition

"That's what I've been trying to work on," Alg smoothed his fingers again through Jeremiah's hair. "Something new.. and ideas for some short subjects."

He curled some hair around his fingers.

"I don't think Red could survive this level of grim.." He meant the stories, not the fictional man. "I may even go with a pen name to keep them well and truly apart."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:10 pm
falling faster

Jeremiah could have closed them himself but had not done so. Instead he had left them because he just- He did not know. Something pained was there in Jeremiah's grip of Algie's hand.

"I need to change clothing and clean up this blood," he spoke instead, though he made no move to get up. The blood over one eye - a bloody handprint - was still ominously there. Still Algie had asked and he needed to answer but it hurt.

He made the choice, he broke the deal, he-

Given a moment he would get it out but he had shut it out to come home and the control he exerted was falling.  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:13 pm
i found

Jeremiah's fingers brushed against the lace, the things that were on the end of it that looked like tears. He had seen her at the court working it and now ...

It was lifted up for Algie to see, the delicate lace and the tears that edged the veil clearly displayed. "I could be mistaken but wasn't-" His fingers brushed against the fabric. "Wasn't she working on this?" Mina.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:16 pm
intuition

"That may be for the best. Set it aside until things ..." Jeremiah sighed, head turning to press into Algie's stomach a moment and rub his cheek there. Things would likely not calm down for some time but he could hope all the same.

For some stability.

"Read me what you've worked on, hm? Let's see which one catches my fancy more." Sometimes it did help to talk with Jeremiah about them, to be a soundboard.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:06 am
falling faster

Algie hadn't felt this genuine hurt from Jeremiah, not like this, ever. It hurt him as well, an echoed pang of pain with a tremor of anxiety that he couldn't help.

This was bad.

"We've got time for all that." His hand further curled around Jeremiah's and and squeezed it firmly.

Everything in time.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:10 am
i found

"I-" Alg paused in his cooking and turned more fully to look. His glasses were adjusted, "-yes. I think. I mean I didn't really examine it.." But the color was right..

"Why was it given to you?" The question asked softly. It had to be more than a normal present. It wasn't like the veil was within Jeremiah's sphere of fashion sense..  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:24 am
intuition

Alg had never had trouble sharing his writing with Jeremiah but that was probably because he'd been writing and sharing it with the other since as long as he could remember. Even while he'd been in England and Jeremiah was here, he was always sent rough drafts to read over and give input on. As a kid it was short stories and, god forbid, fan fiction.

He'd even on occasion written the other things on request, or at least done his best at it.

"Alright.." Alg smiled, though all the face rubbing into his stomach did bad things to his insides and warranted a bit more hair tugging as a result.

Alg smoothed open his book and began to read, it was a setting, the description of a room. He didn't notice immediately but as he read, as he unwove the words from the page, the room around them shifted slightly. It was sloppy at first, like paint being put down on a canvas, blocky and lacking definition, until Alg got into the details and things began to really change.

But he was reading and hadn't quite realized.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:25 pm
falling faster

Jeremiah tried to reign it back in but it was there. Algie's echo of it had him pressing the palm of his hand to his eye and smearing the blood without thinking.

Something about about his husband saying we've got time seemed to shake it loose finally. "She had her hand in my chest, Alg. Actually grabbing my heart."  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:29 pm
i found

It looked right and something caught in his throat that it had been given to him. His fingers continued to brush against it. There was a connection to her, to them both, and they did not know what it was exactly.

"I don't know ... I assume it ..." The bone ring on his finger was still worn and, much like it, he assumed there was some purpose behind the veil. That it was meant to help. "She put a lot of work into this," he said quietly. The lacework was flawless and what it was edged with ...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:33 pm
intuition

Jeremiah enjoyed reading what Alg had written and sharing his thoughts. It had made several of the books more of a personal interest in the previous years and it was a thing they had shared. (There was a reason the Red Herring series had a dedication to princess; which always made his lips twitch.)

He just smirked at the hair tugging and rubbed his face once more, fingers wiggling for Alg to get on with it. Jeremiah turned properly to listen, eyes barely open until he saw something flicker at the corner of his vision. Briefly his eyes glowed, the presence of magic sparking it, and he watched as-

It was the room that he was describing. Their living room was changing into the room described ... "Precious ..." he said softly, pushing himself up to look around them.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:50 am
falling ******** christ.." Alg murmured, his hand pressing to Jeremiah's chest where the hole and lack of wounds were. He could feel his husband's heartbeat under his skin and pressed closer.

"Don't tell me you're undead now too..." He wouldn't be the first to die and come back.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:52 am
i found

Alg had to move and take the spinach, that's what he'd been cooking, off of the stove so he could move to Jeremiah's side. With the cooking he was afraid to touch the veil but upon closer inspection he was further convinced that it was Mina's creation. The tears also fit in her role as the Sorrowful One.

"Should you... wear it?" It sounded odd but, perhaps it had a purpose. He was wiping his hands on a kitchen towel.  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:09 am
intuition

"Hm?" He paused, glancing up, but as he stopped speaking the shift in the surroundings seemed to pause and half forms then seemed to melt away slightly. It looked like paint running down the walls and shimmering out of existence.

"What's going on?" That certainly wasn't normal.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:17 am
falling faster

"No," he laughed, though it was a choked, pained noise, "I am living still." Jeremiah leaned closer when Algie pressed his hand against his chest. The warmth of the other was needed.

"I had no fear of her taking my heart, Alg, none at all. So, of course, she didn't take it." His head fell a moment, eyes closing. "Besides my heart's never been in my chest, now has it?"

Algie, of all people, would understand the reference.  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:38 pm
i found

The tears were rather poignant and Jeremiah was not quite sure how he felt about them all things considered. It was disconcerting that a Mercer was the Sorrowful One, that she was possibly- He did not know but the idea that she was theirs in some way ...

He chuckled a bit at wearing it but he nodded. "Probably. I'd assume it does something?" Which meant he was winking at Algie, despite the somberness of the situation, and slipping it on. Jeremiah blinked a bit rapidly, eyes glowing briefly, as the veil seemed to shimmer in front of his eyes (not that Algie would be able to tell that).  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff