Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:19 am
Zac rubbed at his face, making a small groan.

It took him a moment and then he broke down and jotted down a new question.

“So – how many people can you not, see or feel? I may have planted my foot in your fanny. You’re going to want to brush that off.”

He wasn’t sure if he could tell Jer what he had done. He thought the stress might make things even worse.
At the same time omitting things, wasn’t that part of what made so much trouble? What if he couldn’t come back from this?

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:13 am
"... just you," he said quietly, "as the list of people who carry my heart is quite small." Jeremiah stood for a moment and dusted himself off before sitting back down.

"It was a choice, a very painful choice." As things had been strained but he knew Zac- Zac might be able to handle it and he could still look out for him even if he couldn't see him.

Not that it made this any easier because if anything it made his sense of failure worse. "... it also isn't the first time she's done this to a parent and a child."

endejester

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:15 pm
Zac stared down at his hands for a long moment. Just you, was a hell of a thing to hear. But if Jeremiah had to choose, how many could he pick from? It didn’t sound like many at all.

Still, it was harder in that they couldn’t’ speak to each other, that it was all one sided.

“Who else?” was the only question he could think to ask right now.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:57 pm
"Ezra," he said quietly, "and his mother. She's done this to him as well. I don't-" Jeremiah pushed a hand against his face once more, eyes finally burning.

Tears were there and they looked chill on his skin.

"She said see but this is-" He couldn't hear him, see him, or clearly feel him.

endejester

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:02 pm
Zac pulled the paper back and then wrote out something that he knew Jer might not like seeing.

“Do you think that he broke a big promise too?”

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:11 pm
"I don't know," Jeremiah replied, "I couldn't exactly ask."

As for all that he campaigned for Sunny - despite everything - they were done.

endejester

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:49 pm
‘Maybe you can ask “Ezra”’ he wrote.

And then added after a moment.

‘I ran into something in OAD, it offered me something, but I’m going to go back and turn it down. I thought you should know.’

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:54 pm
Jeremiah blinked at what Zac wrote down, looking up sharply to where he was.

"What do you mean ran into something? Turn what down?" Now was not-

Of all the times for this to be when he couldn't see him or touch him or hear him ...

endejester

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:56 pm
Though Jer couldn’t hear it, there was a profound sigh.
He took a picture of his arm where part of it had turned to smooth plastic, hesitating before sending it, and with it a follow up text.

“They, the things that were following me said that I could reverse it. Don’t panic.”

He really- really didn’t want to go into the details when they couldn’t really talk. Typing that much would be hell. Maybe he could have Temperance explain some.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:04 pm
"... was it ... the faceless?" Jeremiah asked, his stomach in knots as he saw the picture of Zac's skin, a touch smooth and shiny. He only knew a little of them, what he had gleamed from others, and in seeing the picture the sense of failure was worse than ever.

"I-" A hand was pressed to his face. "I'm sorry, Zac."

endejester

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:37 pm
‘I don’t know… they were glowing’ he wrote back. ‘I thought it was like, some kind of odd after image.

He was honestly on an emotional rollercoaster. The apology made a surge of confusion and oddly a little frustration because he wasn’t sure if it was because of what he’d gotten himself into, or that Jeremiah had, well… had the cows come home as it were which was its own bottle of mixed feelings.

He stuffed the emotions down as best he could.

‘Why are you sorry?’

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:40 pm
"A bit of everything," he admitted quietly, looking to where he thought Zac was and unable to see him.

"There's little to be done when I cannot see, hear, or apparently feel you." Jeremiah raked a hand through his hair, mussing it up. "That description fits what I've heard about them. They appear differently, I think, depending on how steeped you are in the magic."

endejester

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:48 pm
He sat silent for a moment and then wrote out carefully.

‘I am going to go back and ask them to undo what they did, but … does this mean I’m In deep?”

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:55 pm
Jeremiah blinked before he looked upwards again.

"... deeper than you've ever been before," his voice was soft, "and possibly in more danger than any other point, I would imagine. If they'll undo it, however, that's better than most other situations."
word count: 1147

3ndejester

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:12 pm
He leaned back in his chair and thought about that for a time before pulling the notebook back to write out his thought.

He wasn’t going for mean, or nice, just honest.

‘Not as deep I think as you. Not with broken promises to what amounts to a god, or at least magic given form. I wish we had gotten them home, even some of them.

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces