[PRP] a fire put out (shun & jeremiah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:16 pm
Shun nodded at that. He would be willing to assist in any way he could. Just at the moment, he knew of no ways of how to fix that sort of thing. Sunny proved herself to be rather powerful. He was definitely going to need to tread carefully around her.

He raised his brow as he took another drink of tea. Telling her upfront that he was ready to kill her whenever probably was not the best move on Jeremiah's part. Most people would not take that sort of thing too well.

"I imagine so..." he muttered, "Do you think you are in any further danger from Sunny? About this particular issue, that is."

She was probably dangerous to them all on different levels, really.

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:13 pm
"My deal is broken and I've paid the price for it, so it is done." Jeremiah's eyes were hard, his mouth set into a frown briefly. "While I do advocate treating her like a human being and simply interacting with her as if she is a girl, I am done trying with her."

For a moment that troublesome smirk was there but it faded quickly. "Why else would I be entirely blunt about what I am willing to do." He had wanted her to know, regardless of everything else. His cup empty, he picked himself up from his chair to try again for a warm cup of tea. "Be mindful of her, however, as she is an immortal teenager with limitless power."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:23 pm
Drawing in a deep breath, Shun nodded once more, "That description alone is a dangerous one. But she at least has those who care about her."

He hadn't exactly trusted her from the start, so he wasn't likely to go out and try to get close to her or anything like that. Especially not when he knew she had to eventually die for them to fully defeat the Enemy.

"Speaking of deals and the like... have you heard about a creature known as All-Seeing?"

It was worth a shot.

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:26 pm
Jeremiah still preferred people simply visited her and did not try to treat her as the witch on the beach but it was likely a lost cause.

His head tilted at the mention of this creature. "... All-Seeing? I can't say that I have but I can check with the Court, if you'd like?"

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:42 pm
"It is worth a shot. It apparently does not like the court much, or claims as much. I know someone who made a deal with it, and I am not so certain how trustworthy it is. Probably not much at all. I have not encountered it myself, though," he grumbled.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:06 am
"... who would be so ..." Jeremiah sighed. "Deals and arrangements with otherbeings is dangerous. Especially if they're unknowns." With another cup of tea, this one actually warm, he seemed to relax a little bit.

"If it doesn't like the Court, that may imply that it wouldn't get far if it knew. I've not learned everything myself but there is a way of things with the Court."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:52 am
"Someone who has very little experience with Other Ashdown is what," Shun grumbled, "I warned them of the dangers but this was already after the fact. They seem certain that the creature is benevolent. The most I could do now is just keep an eye out."

A warning that had more or less been brushed aside.

"Yes... I have heard a few of these ways of the court. Not a great deal, however."

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:11 pm
Jeremiah rolled his eyes at what Shun said but nodded. "Story of the year," he replied dryly before he let it go because he trusted that Shun tried to make a point and warn. Most things were not benevolent if they were deal makers.

"The Court is a shadow of itself, of what it was, but that's something that may change with ... some of us as Nobles of the Court."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:16 pm
Setting the teacup down now, Shun folded his arms, thinking that over.

"Right. With you, Algernon, and a few others. Though... Melany is back at the seat of things now, is she not?"

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:46 pm
Jeremiah's eyes glowed again at the mention of Melany, something close to a low growl briefly escaping before he reigned it back in.

"She is, no thanks to the fetch, and the Court remains under the Sorrowful One in name only."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:59 pm
"Great," he grumbled, "And most likely there would not be another opportunity to usurp her any time too soon."

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:02 pm
"Not likely and I don't know that we'll get another chance, considering the infrequency of the balls." Jeremiah's eye twitched, just a little bit. "Worse, we cannot do anything openly to her."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:11 pm
"So I have heard," he grumbled, "Another noble may not be able to do anything but..."

Shun wasn't sure if he would be able to take out someone like Melany on his own, unless she had been weakened already. He was stronger now than when he was at that ball, but he still probably paled in comparison.

He really should have tried harder to take her out back then. Thinking about it again made him bitter. It was not easy for him to forgive people, and that included himself.

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:14 pm
Jeremiah inclined his head. "Don't dwell on it too much, Shun, because if there's something to be done or something heard, you know that you'd be informed. The Court is not hers and, at some point, she'll have to be dealt with."

He took a drink of his tea, fingers tapping the side of the cup. "For now with everything that is happening, the only thing we can prepare. Things are clearly coming to a head." With the chasm in the forest and the strange color of the ocean and the other changes ...

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:29 pm
Shun let out a breath and slowly nodded. Melany would get what was coming. Eventually. There were bigger issues at hand, though a number of them would certainly rest easier if she were out of the picture.

"Yes... That is without a doubt," he stated. There was a pause before he asked, "Do you know what is in the archives of this place? On the other side, that is."

Azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces