[PRP] Phone A friend (Chel/Shun) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:52 pm
Silently, Shun made his way up the stairs and to his apartment. He unlocked the door, then motioned for Chel to enter.

"Alright. So what is going on? Have you spotted someone following you around?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:26 pm
Chel crossed her arms as she entered. She thought being home (an ironic phrase) at the apartments would make her feel safer, but it didn't.

"I told you I don't know," she said tiredly, eyes the ground as she spoke. "I just keep hearin' things or feelin' it but when I turn around there ain't nothin' there." It sounded stupid saying it out loud now. She had no proof anything was there and had just made him drive across town for nothing.

She put a hand to her face and rubbed her cheek; she almost looked like she was going to be sick. "Thanks fer gettin' me. I'll ... I'll figure somethin' out." She turned to go for the door.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:04 pm
Shun furrowed his brow at her. He didn't know what to make of this. Sleep deprivation, perhaps? It could really be any number of things.

"Get some sleep."

He wasn't sure what else to suggest. She never actually saw anyone tailing her. If this was something within the past few hours, he supposed someone could have put something in her drink at the bar. She seemed fairly coherent, paranoia aside, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:52 pm
"Yeah. Okay." Outside a gentle rain began to fall and Chel shut his door quietly.

---

A few moments later, the door reopened. "Chris went out so m'gonna hang here."

The correct response was: Chris went out and I'm terrified to sleep on my own right now, but you wouldn't get that out of Chel.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:57 pm
The detective didn't have much time to settle down when the door opened back up. He furrowed his brow at her, watching Chel for a few moments.

"Fine," he grunted before running a hand through his hair, "Did your drinks taste weird at all tonight?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:59 pm
"I know how t'watch fer a spiked drink, batman." Chel was very experienced in guarding her drinks and keeping an eye out for it. "An' f'it was I'd be knocked out in some dude's van by now."

She paced over to his couch and at least had the decency to take off her shoes before laying on it.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:02 pm
"Shithead pulling it might not know what they are doing."

Shun let out a sigh, shaking his head.

"Tea?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:03 pm
"Yeah. Sounds good."

She turned over to face the inside of the couch. "Sorry m'puttin' you out like this." It wasn't like her.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:22 pm
With a nod, Shun went to start brewing up some tea.

"This all just start today?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:00 pm
"Last couple of days," Chel admitted truthfully. "I just thought it was nothin' at first, but m'not so sure now."

The situation probably would have been better if she could have slept some of the paranoia off. Damn Shun and his contagious nightmares.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:04 pm
"A couple of days... and you have not spotted any sort of actual stalker yet?" Shun asked.

If this was the case, then it probably wasn't... someone actually tailing her. Something else was at play here.

"How much sleep have you been getting?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:07 pm
"No ... but who says s'not a magic stalker y'know? Some magic perv that can go all invisible." She frowned at the thought. Creeps were already hard to deal with. Magic creeps sounded like a boss level.

She rolled onto her back. "I dunno. Not much. You don't sleep none neither an' you ain't got a magic perv." Eloquently spoken by the woman with little sleep.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:25 pm
"If this was happening in Other Ashdown, I would think that. But it is considerably more difficult to sustain that level of magic out here," Shun pointed out.

After some thought, he tossed in, "Maybe it is All Seeing. It is using you as its eyes... maybe it is also watching you."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:29 pm
"No," Chel said stubbornly. "I'd know f'it was All Seein' 'cause-"

She paused. She'd been about to say because lately whenever she used that power something suspicious happened like coughing up blood or whispers in her mind. But she didn't want to give Shun that bone just yet.

"'Cause I'd just know."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:52 pm
Shun narrowed his eyes at her. He caught that bit of hesitation.

"You just know."  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces