Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[prp] i keep wondering if it will rain [alexis/zac] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:08 am
“… I think you’re not listening. We make sure no one is here… and I leave. Who are you going to hurt? If it’s you say that. Don’t just say people. If I thought you were dumb I’d just tell you to stop.”

His own face is almost a mask, a small frown at the off handed caustic remarks.

"Besides which, It may come as some surprise but I don't read minds, I have no idea how much you practiced and with who... I just know you were working on it."

Daekie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:36 am
Alexis sighed, their shoulders falling, and suddenly looked very small. "...Iunno. Figured if I told you I was afraid of hurting myself, you'd know I was lying, yeah? Sorry for yellin' at you." They did look genuinely sorry, even if it was very little, just a slight downturn of their lips and an aversion of their eyes. "Everythin' just kinda sucks and I don't know what to do about it. I'm not real good at making things better. I only make them worse."

endejvster

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:43 am
Zac sighs, a strange expression on his own face, distracted, maybe a little dark.
“No, I know that feeling. I’m sorry for snapping. And… To be honest I still might have believed you. There are different kinds of hurt. Hell, I hate swimming in water over my head if I can’t see the bottom…. But” He waved his hand suggesting a sort of ‘fill in the blank.’

“… is there anything I can do?”

Daekie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:52 am
Their face was still averted, legs sprawled in one direction, head pointing the other. "... not really. I mean, people say it's possible to not feel like this all the time, but I'm pretty sure that's bullshit. You could yell at me if it'd make you feel any better?"

endvjester

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:00 pm
“No… Pretty sure that would make me feel worse.” He looked sad, reflective.

“I wish I could help, I could probably find people who could but – “ He glanced skyward.

“Wouldn’t that be amazing magic? Something that could just… put moods to what people consider ‘base line normal’.”

Daekie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:06 pm

endejestvr

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:22 pm
“If you’re still with Nasir, have you tried his smoothies?” He asked cautiously. “I mean, your teeth didn’t necessarily change your diet and that um… yeah.”

“I mean other than that I guess um…. Chop up your food really fine? And um…. Yeah. Don’t get involved with anyone that likes biting? I mean, unless they –really- like biting.

Daekie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:34 pm
"His smoothies are incredible. I have literally never had a smoothie as good as that in my life," Alexis almost-enthused, their stone-cold face slowly calming into some sort of sardonic neutral. "I can still eat things, but... it's kinda tricky to chew."

They winced again.

"But I'm real good at murder, I guess. So there's that. What a great ******** reward."

endvjester

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:43 pm
“You can choose not to… that’s a good start. If you mean your fetch though… I um… yeah.” he sighed.

“… those things try and ruin lives from what I’ve seen, yours… took it to a whole new level.”

Daekie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:54 pm
"I killed her," Alexis says; their hands are shaking. (They don't wear the wrist brace their fetch did.) "She - she kept tellin' me what she'd done to everyone. She was so proud, I couldn't - I bit her throat out, I - I'm not sorry, I'm not -"

Deep breath. Deep breath. Alexis puts their head in their hands and breathes.

"... ********. Sorry. You shouldn't have to hear this."

endvjester

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:00 pm
He took a breath and let it out.. "Alexis... you know I don't mind listening right?"

Daekie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:04 pm
"Nobody wants to listen to me," Alexis snorts, dismissive, "trust me, I'm a brat. I'm stupid, but I'm not stupid enough to know that when I've heard it often enough."

endejvster

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:42 pm
“Right, I just offer because I want to make offers I don’t mean.” He said and shook his head.
“Seriously… I hear a lot of s**t from a LOT of people, I think I can handle listening to someone who figures they are a brat, and maybe even we can find common ground.”

Daekie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:49 pm
"I'm not that good at talking when I know I'm being listened to. ... how about you ask questions, or you talk, n' I'll interject now and then? 's a lot easier for me." They combed their fingers through their hair, beginning the steps to weave it into a simple braid, absentmindedly keeping their hands busy.

endejvster

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:08 pm
“…Okay…” he said carefully. “Um, you said, you’d been stabbed before. What happened?”

Daekie

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces