quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:26 pm
lift your teeth from their wings
      Veronica nodded, somehow encouraged by the shove, determined to give them the type of good meal she was used to in her home(as well as find somewhere to sleep that night).

The door chimed as she tapped in.

like swimmers do (i'll call on you)
      "I specifically told you not to go in that area." Veronica rattled, rubbing one of the wounds with natural water before using some borrowed disinfectant from her neighbor. "And yet." She pursed her lips, staring directly at Alexis before rubbing the pain inducing instrument upon the torn skin. Cleaning and hurting. Mini payback. "What possessed you to even step foot in that place?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:44 pm
Alexis winced, their mouth a tight line; they'd gotten less nervous about showing their skin, but the abrasions on their shoulders were still an unfortunate place, for all that there was already scar tissue there (one large blotch on one shoulder, a mistake with oil). Their arms -- well. That wasn't important. If she had anything to say about the thin scars their arms were scattered with, she'd say it.

"...started gettin' on my case. Insulting me. If I didn't do somethin' - " their fist clenches. "I woulda gotten hurt worse."  

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:16 pm
      Veronica stopped rubbing the wound so firmly, instead pressing a spare cloth onto the damaged area and holding it there for a bit. It gave her the chance to let her gaze fall to the rest of the arm-- While her eyes widened some, she did not comment. It wasn't her place. That was Alexis's history, something they would mention when and if they wanted to. (That didn't mean she couldn't be curious.) Veronica just sighed. "You should've run. Now they're probably out looking for you." She hummed. Vero wasn't sure the whites would wander here, so it was safe, at least. "I've got some leftovers on the counter. Food always helps." It was (probably) why she was so bottom heavy.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:33 pm
"I don't run so fast right now," Alexis sighs. "Got a wound still healing. Otherwise I would've gotten out of there fast as I could." They don't react to the pressure Veronica's putting on their skin. It's nothing. They've hurt more. "They tried to grab me. What was I s'posed to do, let 'em do it?"  

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:10 pm
      "From where? Er." Veronica hesitated after the question, but understood. Though really, she didn't, but she at least just tried to. She'd never had a body crippling wound before. "No. No you weren't. I just." Vero sighed. She was too used to taking care of others. "It's not good to get too hurt. We don't know what'll happen if we need to run or chase something." She murmured, other hand reaching for the bottle of disinfectant. "Here, press this against your shoulder. I'm going to go return this to our neighbor and see if they have anything extra. It's too dangerous outside tonight, so you're sleeping here, no ifs, ands, or buts." She didn't mean to sound too bossy, but. It was better than being found in the woods and beat to death by random lackeys. On top of that, it was already dark outside.

It'd offer her some peace of mind.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:41 pm
"My side," Alexis shrugs and catches themself, trying not to push Veronica's hands away. "Got stabbed a few weeks ago. Could've been worse, I was mostly restin' up, but -- well." This happened, goes unsaid.
They press the disinfectant against their shoulder obediently, following her with aware eyes. "...fine. But I sleep in the room with the least amount of people gonna be coming through it, alright? I startle easy when I'm woken up, and I don't want them to start asking you questions."  

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:17 am
      Veronica pursed her lips, wondering just what could've happened to them that they were left with stab wound. Then again, they tended to keep most of their life on the down-low, so Vero held back. "You seem to live quite the dangerous life." Vero commented, eyebrows creased with a small, concerned smile. At their request, Vero stood up, sighing lightly before nodding. "I'll tell them you're easy to startle. Just sit tight." She murmured, almost patting their shoulder before remembering that was where their cut was. She refrained from patting them, instead gesturing to the food on the counter as if saying please eat, you look dead. "I'll be back."

medigel
hey we're

azuredreams
finished!! :>

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:22 pm
+1

"So," the young man says, as he catches Alexis and Veronica on an early afternoon. What they're doing he has no interest in. It's them he's interested in. "Y'two aren't from around here and," he points to Alexis, "I'm pretty sure that that was my older brother's outfit but it looks better on you."

He dusts himself off and looks between the two of them.

"Lots of people coming into town because of the rumors of magic. That you two?" Not waiting for a response he moves on. "There's going to be a reading at Blackfriars later this week. Y'might want to check it out but-" His eyes move between the pair of them. "Dress better than this."

There's a piece of paper held out with an address and it advertises a public reading of spiritualist literature. It is invite only.

They might want to see about getting one.

xDaekie

quite uneventfulx

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items