• OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:48 pm
where life goes

Algie got a deadpan expression.

"You can teleport?" Further deadpan, "Since when?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:54 pm
where life goes

Something about Algie's deadpan expression made Jeremiah shifty-eyed.

"I don't know since when, I assume since I came back from-" His long fingers flicked, not quite willing to put words to Ezra's household. "I only noticed it because I was running late the other morning for a meeting and needed to be at the office." Blue-green eyes blinked. "... and found myself in my office."

Thankfully he had been fully dressed and on the way out already.  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:51 pm
the garden that grows

"Alg," Jeremiah huffed, though he knew it was a joke he did not like it. The taller man went to the door and plucked up the loafy noodle cat and put her on Algie's shoulders. Hellbine simply gave his sister a look but seemed more interested in the flowers at the moment.

"You are a wonder," he told his husband, "and perfect for me. The rest really doesn't matter." His hands pressed to Algie's cheeks, thumbs brushing along skin. "Besides, we all know that you're really here to stop me from going evil ..."

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:53 pm
where life goes

Algie's lips pursed, "Your out teleporting and ice zooming around town and I'm still walking and driving."

The professor huffed a bit, not truly annoyed but just giving trouble, "It'll save on gas though."

azuredreams
in this economy, sheeeit

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:55 pm
the garden that grows

Alg's hands settled on the cat and made sure she was secure before she got pets. Violetta just purred and blinked as moss fuzzed over the shoulders of his clothing.

"Wait.. Is going evil an option?" He blinked, innocently wondering.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:25 pm
where life goes

Jeremiah just stared at him, huffing himself. "This is why you're not allowed to name the powers we have. Ice zoom." He turned his, nose upturned a moment though he was watching his husband out of the corner of his eye.

His arm slid around Alg a heartbeat later, squeezing him. "Of course I was wanting to get a ride home with you, precious. Stop that that diner, perhaps, for one of those shakes?" The ones with an entire pie in them. They could be obnoxious and split it.  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:34 pm
the garden that grows

Jeremiah chuckled a little bit, plucking off some of the moss as it appeared but then gave up because there was no stopping it at this point.

"I'm certain it's always an option." His finger tapped Algie's nose lightly. "Though morally grey is far more likely but I'm no fool. I know you're my, ah, kryptonite." In more ways than one.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:53 am
the garden that grows

Thankfully Violetta's moss was not destructive, it sprung up while she was there and then simply shriveled up and fell away when she stopped. Besides making a bit of a mess, she had yet to destroy any furniture or clothing.

"I can deal with morally grey," He snorted with amusement, "But if you want to go evil, let me know, I think I can swing it. We've already got evil villain cats and everything."  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:58 am
where life goes

"What do you mean not allowed?" Alg huffed, "I already did."

He was not going to argue with pie milkshakes so he began to move towards the car, ticking off on his fingers, "Ice zoom, dragon skin, teleporting, magic hands, sleep voice-" His eyes lifted above his glasses, "What else.. "  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:07 am
tussle

Algie had discovered his capacity for static shock had grown, until by accident he'd discharged a small zap of lightning at the microwave in annoyance when the button seemed stuck. After his panic of 'oh my god I shot lightning' and then 'oh god is the microwave okay' he started to experiment.

By the time Jeremiah got home from work he'd figured out just the right amount of focus to manage small zaps and he hadn't told him yet. So after dinner when the settled in he was basically waiting for any tiny excuse to give his husband a little shock.

Ya know.. for fun.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:57 pm
the garden that grows

Jeremiah laughed, shaking his head at his husband. "You're not supposed to give in like that, precious, but I'll let you know. Farbeit of me to potentially deprive us of a moment of being able to sit and evilly pet our cats."

He took a step away from Alg, down one to the stone path that lead out to their yard. One hand made sure that Hellbine was situated and the other he turned to hold palm up for the other to take.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:03 pm
where life goes

Jeremiah just stared at his husband, fingers finding his side and pinching lightly. "I'm not even going to respond because I've already seen some of the notes in your grimoire about them and ..." He shook his head with a chuckle.

"Yours have far better names, I think, than anything I do." He paused a moment before he thought of something. "I think there was one thing I noticed happening after I got back that I didn't mention though ..." Not that he really had put much thought into it until now.  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:09 pm
tussle

It was scavenge night. Except that scavenge meant that Jeremiah was bringing home a six pack of beer from Darlene's (Borr had started working with someone to make some particularly tasty brews) and they would take advantage of left overs from the rest of the week. The only thing that was fresh was dessert and that was because he had made turnovers the previous day just for tonight.

Assuming Algie had not already raided a couple of them to be warmed up in the microwave.

Jeremiah had settled onto the couch, their beers on coasters on the coffee table, with his head in Algie's lap while he played on the 3DS. It was his wind down method of late to let himself briefly zone into whatever he wanted to play on the handheld while Algie's fingers were weaving through his hair.

Except that there was something about Algie's expression that he could not place and his hands on Jeremiah gave no clues. It was why he turned and rubbed his nose against his husband's stomach, very nonchalant before he did the same with his cheek.

iloveyouDIE
just wait, he's gonna give a reason for a tussle alright

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:12 am
the garden that grows

"And laugh maniacally," Alg winked with a crooked grin and after a pause followed his husband down and took his hand.

Violetta's tail swished into his face over and over. He didn't seem to care.  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:18 am
where life goes

Alg snickered and wriggled away from the pinch if he could. At least they hadn't started yelling out move names like those anime shows.

They were nearing the car and Alg glanced up at the other over his glasses, "Something else? What is it?"  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff