Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:39 pm
heathens

The stairs went up with no outlet until the end and when Nasir finally emerged he was on the roof and there in front of him Wil had set up a dinner on the ground with pillows and a couple cushy throw rugs. There were even hanging lanterns and even though light pollution sucked in the city, even at dinner hour it was already dark and starry above them.

The blonde was certainly not arrested, nor in trouble at all, and was actually a little shaved and spiffy with his hair in some form of array.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:05 pm
shifts

"Yeah," he replied, pushing fingers through Wil's curls. There was no pink left, not anymore, but he remembered it. "It isn't raining over there but it's-" Nasir sighed. "It's all I've been dreaming about for a couple weeks."  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:06 pm
heathens

Nasir blinked.

Stared.

His mouth was opened into a small 'oh'.

"Wil," he said quietly, "did you bribe Jeremiah with pastries again?"

He was a little stunned okay. Give him a moment.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:29 pm
shifts

Wil looked a little worried but his head tilted to Nasir's hands in his hair. He was a sucker for scritches.

"Maybe.." he sighed, "Ask D- uh- Chief Mercer? Do I call him chief now?" He made a face.  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:30 pm
heathens

Wil didn't answer, just smiled his mildly sleepy smile, "It's for our anniversary.. and cause it's months late.." His brows rose, "It's a better surprise?"

Hopefully. Oh god.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:42 pm
shifts

It was relaxing that Wil would always be a sucker for scritches and he dutifully gave them. "I think if you're speaking with him in an official capacity you should but ..." So strange that the man was Chief of Police now. Except it kind of wasn't but-

"I probably should." A pause. "Talk to him or the professor ..." Nasir bit at his lip before he said the next bit. "I mean I haven't found myself over there while I'm awake but I'm tired because I'm dreaming all the time about that place, I think."  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:56 pm
heathens

With everything that had happened their anniversary had fallen to the wayside. Not forgotten but pushed back and now ... Now it made sense with everything he had dealt with.

Nasir approached and sunk down next to Wil, hands coming up to cradle his face because he had shaved and made himself truly presentable. "It's an amazing surprise," he whispered.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:43 am
heathens

Wil breathed out relieved and smiled, leaning in to kiss Nasir, "Happy Anniversary then.."

He rubbed their noses together eskimo style.

"Also all your friends and Borr and the Cheif.." He laughed a bit, "maybe all were just distracting you all day so I could pull this off."

The blonde was kind of a devil, some of it had been unnecessary stress, but only the worst day ever could make this seem ten times as great.

Besides he had presents!  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:53 am
shifts

His head pressed into scratching fingers with sleepy eyes, "Maybe you'll get cool magic powers...?"

He'd worry about it, especially since Wil wasn't having dreams or getting powers. He just wanted Nasir to be safe.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:28 pm
shifts

"... well ..." Nasir looked a little shifty-eyed himself because he had noticed something odd but mostly it had happened at work but it had to be magic, right? He continued to work his fingers through Wil's hair, the simple action surprisingly relaxing him.  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:42 pm
heathens

"Wil," Nasir huffed out, "Borr made me think- Well! I thought he was actually mad!" Which meant that Borr had actually went along fairly well but that, he figured, was because that-

Nope, not his business. As long as Borr was happy.

"I can't believe you did all this ..." His hands spread out but then he was pushing his boyfriend over and stretching out against him on the pillows. "... and this location no less!" Nasir kissed him soundly, smiling into it. "I love you, Wil, happy anniversary ..."

As it was absolutely true. The horrible day made this mean all that much more.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:47 am
shifts

"Well?" Wil's eyes had drifted closed but they cracked having heard his boyfriend wondering aloud.  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:50 am
heathens

He laughed as he was pushed over, "I don't think I've ever seen Borr really mad. Is he like, scary?"

Wil kissed Nasir back with a grin, "Well it's only slightly more romantic up here than in a jail cell I guess," Which had been offered but no thanks Jeremiah.

"I have food and a nice bottle of champagne and umm.." Under the small of his back was a now crushed small gift bag which he inched out from under him, "Present."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:25 pm
shifts

"I noticed it earlier in the week but ..." Nasir's fingers curled into Wil's hair and then let go before they found his stubbly jaw to scratch lightly. "There was a mix up with one of the orders, we were low on stock on some stuff to make that special batch of wings I was running this week and should've ran out by the end of my shift."

He used his other hand to raise his glasses up and rub at his eyes briefly before they focused on his boyfriend. "I never did. I always had enough to finish every time I went back to restock."  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:32 pm
heathens

"It's-" Nasir's nose wrinkled up. "It's not something I'll really forget any time soon." Then he was laughing about the idea of a jail cell and nodding. "I think this is really romantic ..."

Especially with the mention of food and champagne and-

"Oh." For once he was caught unprepared because his present for Wil was not with him. Nasir reached out to take the small gift bag and rub his fingers over it to smooth it out.

"I don't have yours ..." he said quietly, looking up at him. Maybe he was just a touch misty-eyed about this.

iloveyouDIE

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces