Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:38 pm
“You are assuming though, that Sunny ever WAS a person. I don’t think she ever was. I think she’s trying to become one. There is no separation of her as a being because the being is… unhinged by our actions. Mistakes… maybe the first Death was a Mistake, and maybe the Second was a mistake… but Heliodora had her throat cut, as a conscious choice. That’s why I’m worried. That is why I’m panicking.”

He rubbed his eyes.
“The thing I’m trying to say, the thing I am trying to make clear is what we do here, we might… erase her. We might add one more damned death to the tally and I’m NOT sure who’s going to care. I know we need to act, believe me I know that. But it’s how we act and why we choose our actions. I’m trying to share as much information as I can because we NEED everything we have so far.

I want all of us to live through this, and that includes her… I just don’t think I can hope for that… at all.”

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:47 pm
"If she wants to be a person," He took another bite.
"Then she already is a person Zac."

It was when Zac said it clearly that Marcus stopped eating, expression going from thinking to concern.

"You'd care." He just sat back, quiet hands folding.
"Doesn't that matter?"

endejester

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:16 pm
“Does it matter enough.” Zac replied. “Heliodora wanted to come home… that was one of the last talks I had with her. I wanted to help her because I cared… so, does it matter enough. Gone is gone.”

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:03 pm
Somber was as good a word for the feelings Marcus had.

"Gone but remembered. That's moving forward." Said the man who'd chosen to forget.

"You care, so I'll care. I'll do my best to help you save Sunny." It was spoken so frankly, he didn't think of the implications past assuring Zac that his intentions were good, that what they were doing, was good.
"For now, though, let's eat. We can always meet up later and muddle about our brains with hypothesizes after a night's rest."

endejester

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:13 pm
Zac hesitated, at once surprised at the offer and still at war with his own thoughts.

At last though, he nodded. "Thank you, yes... yes."

He picked at his food with his fork, and at last took a bite. It was a good idea though, I appreciate it. I really do."

iStoleYurVamps

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces