azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:12 pm
"Are you not listening?" Alois looks to Preacher, his fingers curled around his cane - they're talons again and then not - as his eyes are sharp and studying her. "I just called North vapid for the suggestion."

"It requires a death!" she insists suddenly.

Alois rolls his eyes at her and looks to Preacher. He looks more birdlike and looming but perhaps it is the light as a blink of the eyes and he simply looks disheveled like those around him once more. "Ignore the stupid woman, she knows nothing of what she talks about. I doubt seriously she has even practiced blood magic. Blood makes things take hold," he tells Preacher, "whether it is your own or someone else's. If you want to make sure it works? You use blood. It's a very potent conductor."

Alexis is smearing the blood on her fingers until it covers her palm. "I just came for Alexander ..." she mutters to herself.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:35 pm
          veronica villanueva
          +2 persuasion
          +1 athleticism/combat rolls (nulled by migrane)

Veronica couldn't even react correctly, the screaming, shoving, running crowd ushering her out of the way during the chaos. The shot shook her insides, reminding her of past experiences, shaking her to her core. She froze right there and then, ears pressed, eyes wide, watching as everything broke and suddenly she could feel it, she could feel it pop--

Everything was different when Veronica blinked into awareness with a searing headache and a feeling of nausea. It was then that she realized she was clutching to her nearly empty cup of wine with too much strength. She eased her hands off the glass and took a moment, stumbling into the nearest wall and trying to breathe, to calm herself down some. It took one last gulp of whatever was left to make her feel some semblance of calm. Inhaled, exhaled. Now, she could survey her surroundings, face flushed, but not tipsy. She understood what was going on, could see the crimson desecration of their surroundings... Everything just felt. A little fuzzy. The empty abyss in front of them. Vero could feel her palms get sweaty. What was even happening?

Sunny had her legs hanging into the chasm. Their new "friends" all seemed preoccupied with one another. Other-Alexis... Bleeding? Alois-- talons, hands? Veronica wasn't sure. A book was thrown into the never ending chasm, pointless. Were they supposed to jump in again? Holding her head from pain, Veronica released a groan before honestly wishing she hadn't gotten caught up in this mess.

Speaking of messes. Placing her cup down, Veronica opened her purse and shakily stepped over to Alexis, handing them a handkerchief as she muttered 'what the hell' over and over again under her breath. "Are you alright? What happened to your mouth?!" She asked, shocked at the blood dripping down their chin and the incredibly sharp teeth that replaced their natural teeth. Had they been transformed by the glitch...?

Daekie
boop

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:56 pm
Alexis Tucker / -1 to persuasion / 22/25

"They're -- always like -- always like this." Alexis looks shell-shocked -- the handkerchief slips out of their nerveless hands onto the floor. (Their enunciation is perfect, without fail, refined.) "This is normal. Having - actual teeth again - I haven't had those. Ashdown did this to me." It's odd, to not feel their face covered with blood in the moment -- there is the urge to wrap their hands around their double's throat and rip and tear until nobody wears their ******** face ever again -- it's fine. It's fine. It's fine.

"Go talk with them." They gesture towards the west group, and there is something dead hiding behind their eyes; unfathomably cold, unfathomably blind. "I have work to do."

They do not touch her at all, even an unconscious brush of fabric - there is none of that. Alexis is untouchable, and alone, and they move to approach Marcus - "We need to talk."

quite uneventful
hi vero. bye vero

medigel
marcus is being approached by a bloody gremlin.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:38 pm
          veronica villanueva
          +2 persuasion
          +1 athleticism/combat rolls (nulled by migrane)

"Always...?" Veronica swallowed hard as she watched the handkerchief fall, teeth clenching, lips pursing. How much more would Veronica find out about Alexis as time passed? Not much now, she guessed. They seemed gone. One hand reached out to catch their attention, but they seemed so lost, so-- Well. And now they were gone. Veronica picked up the wipe, only tainted by the blood from their fingers. They'd told her to go to the west group, the group she hadn't talked to-- Preacher seemed like she was talking to Alois and other-Alexis, so maybe she could head over to Darcie and Acacia, say hello...? Then again, she supposed it was too late for that. It was best to see if they were all alright.

Folding the napkin and putting it away, the woman began to walk over to the west group, searing headache making her stumble a little more than she should. Seeing the similarly startled Darcie reaching out toward Acacia, Veronica decided to head over toward the main group and check up on them. They all seemed very... out of it. "Hello there, is everyone alright on this side? I'm Veronica, I just wanted to check up on you all," She said, looking a little closely at Arthur's... Bloody sleeves. Were they hurt? Or... did they hurt someone? Maybe she'd ask later.

Daekie
u suck

medigel
chris!

azuredreams
asiya!

Silverah
arthur!

Micillia
hello pretty bab <3

KitsuneAura
pretty ladies galore oho <3

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:15 am
"I... nothing," says Alexander. He sounds uncertain. "Nothing's wrong. I think I need to speak with my cousin."

He doesn't move.

"You would need a seal," he says. "For the blood to take."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:01 am
Asiya looks up from her journal, a broken piece of charcoal in her hands. Her fingers are smudged, her clothing in disarray. She does not even notice that her hijab is falling.

She looks to Arthur and Christopher before she looks back to Veronica. "I believe we're all alright, thank you for asking." She smiles at her but her eyes seem distant. "Isn't she sweet for checking on us?"

medigel

Silverah
in case u want to pop in

quite uneventful

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:47 am
azuredreams
asiya

quite uneventful
veronica

Chris remains the perfect gentleman regardless of the blood around him. His hair is tousled, his suit slightly askew. "Very sweet indeed. Christopher Ward," he replies in turn with a plastic smile, hand reaching out like clockwork. "But please, call me Chris."

Prolixity
jordan

Daekie
alexis

Marcus's eyes dart between the two, takes in their vaguely defensive (hostile) attitude, and mutters to himself some more. "I did something, what did I...but I..."

He seems to freeze unnaturally still, and then in the next moment (the next frame, no lead up, no warning, no movement at all in between) the gun is out, aimed at the floor (he isn't a barbarian), plain and unabashed. "He needs to die," Marcus states. "He needs to die, but Alexander Shore," enunciated, scornful, "will have to do."

Daekie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:31 am
Alexis Tucker / combat -1 / 22/25

"Put the gun away," Alexis smiles too-wide, every single razor-like tooth on display. "This loop is your fault." And, in a near-perfect mimickry of Marcus' voice: "you did something." Back to their own. "There's no point in killing a second-best if everything goes on the way it does."

They start looking around for water. If this gets ugly, they need to be able to nonlethally fix things, maybe. There's got to be enough water around for heavy force.

medigel
marcus + looking around for water to magic if need be!]

Prolixity
jordan

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:52 am
"Asiya el-Amin," she says since Chris did an introduction. Then she pauses, fingers clenching around the charcoal. "Didn't I already-"

She twitches - rewinds - and it's as if she never said the last part.

medigel

quite uneventful

The Semblance of Unity rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:27 am
Preacher Maria | 22/22
+1 persuasion, +1 combat, -1 combat(glitch}

"Then what would ya suggest - just bleedin' without the death; and how?" Although she spoke to him, Preacher edged away from Alois slightly. The whole air of danger and talons thing was so not her schtick. If it required blood, s**t, she'd go over to the abyss and ********' bleed into it. Maybe it accepted currency in used tampons.

Alexander spoke up and she switched her gaze to him. "A seal? What - like that'un?" Preacher jerked her thumbs towards the sigil. It was the closest thing to a seal she could think of. And if she had to go bleed on that, well, she'd ********' paint blood pansies all over it. s**t.

shibrogane
azuredreams

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

prolixity rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:50 pm
Jordan Miller - 21/21
-2 persuasion

"Who is he?" Jordan asked, patient, staying between Marcus and his target still, even though he was swaying slightly. "I don't think killing Mr. Shore is going to help anything, considering what just happened. We've been here before. Something needs to change this time, but it seems that his death isn't the right change."

He kept his voice as even as he could, and echoed Alexis, "Put the gun away."

medigel
Marcus

Daekie
Alexis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:29 pm
Prolixity
jordan

Daekie
alexis

There's barely any actual liquid about. The tables have been upturned during the reset, and wine has stained the ground and since dried, glistening only with the blood of those gathered.

Marcus stares at the (woman, man, creature) in the manner of one whose theories, threadbare and improbable and never made and questioned and clutched at, are awfully, awefully correct.

And then he pulls out his flask and begins to drink. And drink. And stare. And drink. The gulps are a perfect loop, the flask never ending. He never blinks.

"William Ozymandias Shore," Marcus says abruptly, quickly. "The big cheese. He should have been here. Maybe he knew." There's no hesitation in those wide, sunken eyes as he raises his gun at them. "Beat it, you saps."

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:22 pm
Darcie O'Hare
Blackfriars Library v2
+1 persuasion
+1 combat/agility
Migraine -1 to all combat rolls

Darcie was shocked to see another almost lifeless person go to sit on the edge of that giant crater. She pulled her hand back, uncertain what she could even do for the poor people. Veronica came over and Darcie was happy to see someone she knew. "H-Hey Veronica." Darcie said quietly. It almost felt like a dream, and she just needed to wake up and she would be back home with Bruce. Darcie watched Chris and Asiya respond, and was immediately disturbed. Did they not see what had just happened?

Then Asiya twitched, and.. something. Darcie turned pale. She looked back and forth between Asiya and Chris, as if finding out that they were both horrifying creatures. Darcie grabbed Acacia's hand. She didn't want her friend so close to the two strange people. Darcie edged nearer to Veronica and tried to calmly whisper to her; "What the ********> Darcie ended up saying louder than she meant to. "Um, i mean, whats happening?"

KitsuneAura
quite uneventful
azuredreams
medigel
Silverah

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items