rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[1989] Awake or Asleep Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
endejester rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:15 pm
HP: 21
Persuasion (bonus negated) - +2/-2 and disoriented

Zac Stands bewildered, disoriented, was that, had it been a bomb?

He wasn’t sure. Temperance was checking shun over, but there were others who were injured too. He stood there for a moment leaning on the wall trying to be sure he was stable. Gods, if they thought he was on drugs before, they would now for certain.

It seems that Shun is all right, he should go talk to the table covered in rubble, he should.

But he migrates towards Jeremiah. It’s not HIS Jeremiah, but it’s still Jeremiah.

“Sir, what happened in here?” he asked carefully as he drew close enough to the table.

“The Young lady in the Kimono is… is smoldering, the, rubble… your table even.”

He almost asks ‘are you alright’ – but it’ a wake, no one is all right.

silverah

shibrogane

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:26 pm
Jeremiah looks around and apparently sees nothing wrong with his surroundings. "Our friends died," he says gruffly. "Haven't you ever been to a wake before?"

emdejester

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
endejester rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:31 pm
He hesitates and then shakes his head. “No, I wasn’t allowed to. Even when they killed, my friend, they all had ‘reasons’ why I shouldn’t go. I feel like it could be prevented. I’m sorry; it shouldn’t happen to anyone, they all should have had a better chance.

Do you think they will ever be able to do anything about it?”

Silverah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:56 pm
Jeremiah gives Zac a blank look. "Say what?" he asks.

endejester

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:54 pm
-1 to persuasion ;u ;

Marcus nearly fell over as he regained his senses. At first, his mind was frozen, all too hyper aware from him to move. Then after a beat, it began to right itself. He was okay. A bit shaken, but he was feeling, alright. He was-
his mouth was dry and for a moment he stared at the smoldering remnants of whatever had just happened.

What had just ********." He muttered, a wave of panic and anxiety rolling low in his gut. His conversation with Zac coming back. It was like someone had done a hard reset. Pressed down the power button. A do-over, but that left behind damaged files. Damaged the world though no one seemed to notice.

Blue eyes roamed over the room and slowly, he picked apart perhaps the most odd and concerning. The trio covered in cuts and looking like they'd been attacked.

"Pardon but-"

He motioned to the scattered fries and then themselves. Shiloh, Jamie, Dana all looked just awful.

"You alright? And-" He might have been a tad disoriented, but he couldn't help the tiny chuckle at them eating fries still scattered.
"Uh, would you like a new basket of fries? I can't imagine those taste good once they're all over the place."

silverah
shibrogane

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:03 pm
The trio blinks up a time Marcus. Dana drags a fry through a streak of deargodpleaseletthatbeketchup and pops it into her mouth. Chews. Swallows. "No," she says. "These are fine."

"Are you from one of the families?" Jamie asks, resting his chin on his hands. "I'm glad people came. Sibyl worked so hard to put this together. She really... she really cares about people. She wants to do right by them."

"She did right by us," volunteers Shiloh. "Took us in off the streets."

istoleyurvamps

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:15 pm
Erin looks where he's pointing. Her eyes seem a little unfocused. She looks back at Rabbit.

"No," she says. "Nothing unusual."

She flags down Liam.

"Is there anything weird on the floor over there?" she asks

Liam looks. "No," he says.

Smerdle
no roll necessary for that check!

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:32 pm
His eyebrow rose with Dana's actions. Far be it from him to deny a youth their fry and... sauce. He hoped it was spicy ketchup. It looked a bit to dark to be what he thought of to be the regular stuff.
"Fair enough." He ended the offering with a shrug, figuring they'd be pro-active enough to get a refill if they wanted it bad enough.

"I-" A frown, Marcus tried to answer the question as honestly as he could. Lying to what amounted to kids wasn't high on his priority list.
"Not yet, no. But one day I might be. I did hear an old acquaintance of mine however might be present. Or... not. No one could or would give me a straight answer unfortunately." And he was naturally curious given who was in attendance. Looking to the stage he smiled, noting that Sibyl still looked fairly nice- which was also a bit odd given the rest of the room's occupants.

"I heard of her, she's dating the bartender correct? He's a lucky man, and you three are lucky to have her watching over you, not many are so openhearted or.. welcoming these days."

He blinked remembering suddenly where he was.
"Where are my manners, you three also have my condolences. I'm Marcus by the way, Marcus Lacroix." Holding out his hand, he didn't know if they'd shake it or not.

[wow me wtg]  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:33 pm
silverah
-1 to roll =18

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:00 pm
    Shiloh had been content to let Jamie talk; at least, up until his double's comment about the dresses and Jamie's tiny slip. Thankfully Dana had caught it, and it brought a tiny smile to his face as he squeezed Jamie's hand back (not nearly as tight, but the anxiety from his friend didn't bother him in the slightest). Eightloh spoke up again and nearly everyone at the table cringed from his brashness; at least, everyone except for Oliver (who expected it) and Shiloh (who laughed in a sad, sarcastic but sympathetic way). So they had rotten parents too, huh?

The fact Jamie's parents in this time were so bigoted made his stomach clench. Runaways...

In a way, it was almost sort of poetic. He at least found solace in the bond he had with Jamie; even here, even in this cycle, they still had something. It spoke volumes for Shiloh. He opened his mouth to banter back at himself, but then—

Sibyl was speaking and his head was turning and Oliver gasped out a startled sort of sound, something pounding in his head, something pounding in Shiloh's head. It happens so fast that Shiloh struggles to throw his arms over the two precious people on either side of him, but it doesn't matter, it—

Oliver comes to first, looking at the staircase with blurred vision. It takes him a moment to realize it isn't a headache obscuring his vision, and when he reaches up to touch his eye, he realizes it's sticky. There's a gash above his brow but it bleeds and it bleeds and realistically it's minor enough, but...

“I don't...—" he looks around with an utterly baffled expression when he notices Shiloh doubled over with his head in his hands. He's wheezing and dry heaving and gasping through his nose. “S-Shy—?!"

Shiloh only shakes his head, but it's hard to tell if it means I'm okay or <******** this or a mix of both. Immediately a crown of dandelions—or at least the light, puffy seed parts—bloom a crown around his head. They burst into light clouds that dissolve in the air. It's pretty accurate to what's going on in his head right now.

“What the <********> He managed to stagger upright, still coughing, eyes cracked. “W-What happened?" his head is absolutely pounding and it's so hard to focus and he's never had a headache this bad. “O-Ollie...? Jamie?" now he's looking around, wild eyed.

is it really? Oliver's here though, steadying his brother with a hand on his shoulder.

“It's... Oliver? Holy ******** are you dying?" Shiloh's eyes widen at the sight of red on his twin's face, but Oliver rolls his eyes.

“You act like I've never been hurt in my goddamn life." he says with a slight grimace. It hurts, but it's nothing compared to some of the s**t he's had to deal with. “Don't worry about me. I'm not the one having a convulsion on the sidewal—hey, where's Jamie?"

That brings Shiloh even more to attention, his head whipping around despite the pain. “J-Jame?" he called out to his friend, unsure of his status.

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:30 pm
Jamie Delacroix | 23/23
    +1 to Persuasion
    - 1 to Combat

When Jamie realized he was staring up at Shun and Temperance was when he also realized the sharp pain that ran across his skull like lightning skimming the water. It made his eyes squeeze shut and he felt for a moment like he was dying. With a small cry he curled in on himself. In the darkness of his own lap, the memories filtered back.

There was an explosion, there was a siren, there was silence, and then there was nothing. Where were they? What had happened? Temperance was talking to Shun like he'd been hurt, but Jamie could barely register it now.

Then he heard Oliver and Shiloh. They brought him back to reality.

"I-I'm... I'm over here!" he called, wincing at the sound of his own raised voice. Somehow they'd been separated, even if only by a short distance. "S-Something r-really weird is going on." He hated the way his voice shook, but he was in pain, confused. "W-W-We have to do something."

He didn't even wait to make sure they were following. He stumbled past Shun and Temperance and back into the bar, looking around and expecting screaming, crying, something, but what he got was the same somber atmosphere from before. Things were obviously different, but everyone seemed to be acting as if nothing were wrong. No one seemed to notice the gaping hole in the floor.

"W-What..." he whispered harshly, stepping back up to the stage as he had before. This time he had to avoid walking straight into a pit. Calling out to Mika Do, he said with a wobbly voice, "U-Um, e-excuse me, your sleeve...."

Melancholiessss

Silverahhhh

shibroganeeee

The Semblance of Unity rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:46 pm
Temperance Clark | 25/25
-1 combat rolls

"Is it... is it Jerry's blood?" She frowned. That wasn't right, was it? Sighing, she rubbed a hand over her face (not the one currently tinged red with someone's blood).

"Don't you think... he tells you to go home because he knows you feel responsible? If it was your life to ruin, it was his to save." At least, that's how it made sense to Temperance. But, if she thought harder... he told Shun to go home, to leave. The implications behind that could be less than innocent. Someone had done something, a bomb, perhaps..

She shook her head. "Come on, officer, go check on everyone else."

Silverah

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:19 pm
Shun looks uncertain, and then he shakes his head. "Nnno," he says. "I'd never hurt Jerry. I love Jerry. Even if he's a ******** a**."

He frowns at Temperance. "You're a nurse?" he asks. "Come with me. You can help."

He hesitates.

"Did something happen to you?"

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:29 pm
Dana looks up at Sibyl, and then back to Marcus. Then to the two boys beside her. She says, "Who?"

Jamie says, "Sibyl wouldn't turn away someone who needed her." Shiloh, beside him, is chewing a french fry. "She can be kind of overbearing? But she's kind. Liam too."

iStoleYurVamps

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:48 pm
-1 persuasion

A gambit, Marcus figured he might as well try.

"I knew her as Sunny. She told me it was Sunny Shore, but-" He looked at the stage again before he shrugged. Maybe that name had been just a guise, a mask to hide something that wasn't real to start with.

"But what happened to you three, if you don't mind my asking. You're all so.. young." Too young to have been involved in HIV outbreaks unless- He frowned softly uncertain again.
"You do not have to tell me if you do not want. I just find it surprising is all."

shibrogane.

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces