Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Working Things Out Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:40 pm
'Guard birds'? The hell? I know of Guard DOGS, but birds? Not that it matters too much...unless they had an entire Pidgeot Fleet, I doubted a few birds was going to stop both Tristen and I. That said, this woman is apparently sharper than a lot of the other maids let on so far. I backed away from the stairs for a second to think on my next move only for the thought train to be halted right at the station and my heart to skip a beat for a second. Crap, she saw us? I looked back down to the Electrike kid, a look of worry apparent on his face.

I quickly looked around, thinking fast and instincts on edge, I grabbed the kid and ran off back down the hall, turning a corner. We had to get out of sight, and fast.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:59 pm
When the two rounded the corner, they would come across a few doors on either side. They would all be unlocked if tried, one of them being a pantry, and a couple of them being closets with various supplies, but there would be enough room for both in the pantry, but one or the other in the closets.

On Amelie's end, she would scowl as she heard their footsteps as they ran away, lifting up her dress enough to where she wouldn't trip down the stairs. "Call them!"

"Yes, Amelie!" A whistle would come from the other maid as she followed Amelie down the stairs, the woman running a different way when she left the stairs. Amelie would continue to follow after Blizz and Tristan, though fairly cautiously, as she herself was unarmed at the moment.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:52 pm
Espeon_Commander
When the two rounded the corner, they would come across a few doors on either side. They would all be unlocked if tried, one of them being a pantry, and a couple of them being closets with various supplies, but there would be enough room for both in the pantry, but one or the other in the closets.

On Amelie's end, she would scowl as she heard their footsteps as they ran away, lifting up her dress enough to where she wouldn't trip down the stairs. "Call them!"

"Yes, Amelie!" A whistle would come from the other maid as she followed Amelie down the stairs, the woman running a different way when she left the stairs. Amelie would continue to follow after Blizz and Tristan, though fairly cautiously, as she herself was unarmed at the moment.

I felt the presence. She was trying to cut us off, or so it seemed. She would know her way around this place better than even I or Tristen would. I pulled on Tristen, making our way in a room...a...pantry? "...crap..." I silently muttered.

Tristen was hearing the footsteps herself. An idea occurred to the boy. He tossed out a Pokeball, revealing the gigantic electric spider...his Galvantula. "Galvantula, go that way." the boy whispered, knowing good and well that was going to lead the spider right into the maid. The spider hopped to the ceiling and skittered off as Tristen pushed me deeper into the pantry and silently closed the door behind the two of us.

"What on..." I started to whisper over to Tristen.

"Wait for the sound of fear." Tristen whispered to me, cutting me off. I was only left confused, but I think I know what he was going for. He was trying to mislead everyone...and maybe cause a panic for those who were arachnophobic...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:16 pm
Amelie would round the corner as the door was closed, just missing the motion of their door. "Hm... Which-" Her words would be cut off in her throat as she caught notice of the Galvantula. "What is that creature, and why would you let out such a thing inside," she'd shout, backing up a few steps. "Of course, I wouldn't have her here... Where are those birds!" Amelie would look around, refusing to let her gaze completely leave the hallway, but at the same time, waiting almost expectantly for something.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:16 pm
Espeon_Commander
Amelie would round the corner as the door was closed, just missing the motion of their door. "Hm... Which-" Her words would be cut off in her throat as she caught notice of the Galvantula. "What is that creature, and why would you let out such a thing inside," she'd shout, backing up a few steps. "Of course, I wouldn't have her here... Where are those birds!" Amelie would look around, refusing to let her gaze completely leave the hallway, but at the same time, waiting almost expectantly for something.

Tristen was hearing the woman through the door, nervous that his plan was breaking down near immediately. She...wasn't freaking out like he hoped. The boy looked back towards me, who was giving pretty much a 'Good going' look...those with sarcasm mind.

With all said, If she was expecting a Galvantula to be simply a Galvantula...she'd be right. The Galvantula looked around for a second then looked back towards Amelie then fired off a whole entangling mess of Electroweb upon her then went on to drag her off. This woman was noisy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:45 pm
Poor Amelie. While she was spritely for an elderly woman, her reflexes weren't on par with them, as she couldn't get moving before the Electroweb landed. A pained shriek could be heard when it landed, shocking the poor woman as she collapsed.

"Amelie," the younger maid shouted, coming into Amelie's view as she reentered the previous hallway. A shrill whistle could be heard, followed by a massive amount of flapping wings as the birds she was ordered to summon flew in around her, almost each region being represented at least once. A Noctowl would use a Gust attack while a Talonflame would fly forwards, tucking its wings in for a Brave Bird attack on the bug. The rest would hang back as they would wait for anything else to show up.

Elsewhere in the manor, Aile would be out of the shower and dressed, halfway done putting concealer over a group of bandages on her right cheek when she heard the shriek and subsequent yell. "Oh, you have got to be joking..." She'd burst out of her room after grabbing her Pokéball belt, muttering curses under her breath.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:49 pm
Espeon_Commander
Poor Amelie. While she was spritely for an elderly woman, her reflexes weren't on par with them, as she couldn't get moving before the Electroweb landed. A pained shriek could be heard when it landed, shocking the poor woman as she collapsed.

"Amelie," the younger maid shouted, coming into Amelie's view as she reentered the previous hallway. A shrill whistle could be heard, followed by a massive amount of flapping wings as the birds she was ordered to summon flew in around her, almost each region being represented at least once. A Noctowl would use a Gust attack while a Talonflame would fly forwards, tucking its wings in for a Brave Bird attack on the bug. The rest would hang back as they would wait for anything else to show up.

Elsewhere in the manor, Aile would be out of the shower and dressed, halfway done putting concealer over a group of bandages on her right cheek when she heard the shriek and subsequent yell. "Oh, you have got to be joking..." She'd burst out of her room after grabbing her Pokéball belt, muttering curses under her breath.

Poor Galvantula. Unlike other Pokemon in Team Snagem, it hadn't had really much training for being out on its own. With Amelie tangled up in its webs and now the bombardment of various flying types, the spider couldn't help but to make a run for it. Unfortunately, in doing so, it didn't bother trying to cut itself from its own webs. Cue a giant skittering panicking spider dragging Amelie, trying to get away from the furious feathery fiends.

As Amelie gets dragged out, Tristen and I went out from the pantry, staring in confusion. ".........close enough." The two of us said, making our way off back for where we wanted to go.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:48 pm
The maid would freak out as Amelie was getting dragged away by the spider, pointing in the direction Galvantula was going. "After it, it has Amelie!" The Talonflame didn't need any telling twice, as it continued its chase. A Male Unfezant would use Tailwind to give the rest of his allies a boost in speed to catch up, which most of them did. However, a Pidgeot and a Fearow that were at the back of the flock would take notice of the two leaving and take off after Blizz and Tristan. The maid, watching the two birds take off after the hybrids, would turn her head around quickly, in both directions, unsure of where to go. "I, ah...."

Amelie, for her efforts, was weakly trying to get out the Elecroweb that Galvantula had so kindly wrapped her in, the electricity not helping her out in any way.

Aile would quickly wind up in the foyer, damn near jumping down all the stairs at once. A few sharp notes would come out of her mouth, followed by a long trill as she whistled. About a minute later, Tatooine show up, landing by her side. "Tati, we have company. Ready to go find them?"

"Gyoooon," she cried out, slightly sadly. The Flygon had a feeling about where this was heading, and she wasn't sure about it. Still, she was going to follow her trainer no matter what. She wouldn't make her do horrible things, right?  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:06 pm
Espeon_Commander
The maid would freak out as Amelie was getting dragged away by the spider, pointing in the direction Galvantula was going. "After it, it has Amelie!" The Talonflame didn't need any telling twice, as it continued its chase. A Male Unfezant would use Tailwind to give the rest of his allies a boost in speed to catch up, which most of them did. However, a Pidgeot and a Fearow that were at the back of the flock would take notice of the two leaving and take off after Blizz and Tristan. The maid, watching the two birds take off after the hybrids, would turn her head around quickly, in both directions, unsure of where to go. "I, ah...."

Amelie, for her efforts, was weakly trying to get out the Elecroweb that Galvantula had so kindly wrapped her in, the electricity not helping her out in any way.

Aile would quickly wind up in the foyer, damn near jumping down all the stairs at once. A few sharp notes would come out of her mouth, followed by a long trill as she whistled. About a minute later, Tatooine show up, landing by her side. "Tati, we have company. Ready to go find them?"

"Gyoooon," she cried out, slightly sadly. The Flygon had a feeling about where this was heading, and she wasn't sure about it. Still, she was going to follow her trainer no matter what. She wouldn't make her do horrible things, right?

Tristen and I would start making our way off down the hall, until I perked up, glancing behind me then eyes went wide. "Son of a...guard birds...so...they are a thing." I said. "I really didn't want to have a full on confrontation with the entire staff." My instincts then tripped. A presence nearby. One that kind of stood out from the rest. "Aile...I didn't need to see her right away either...I still need the means to get her talking."

"It might be too late for that." Tristen said. "I think everyone knows we're here, at least Aile does with all the panic Galvantula is giving the maids. Let's split up." Tristen said.

"I was afraid you were going to say that."

"I do need to get Galvantula back, and you might be able to find what you're looking for and I might be able to hold Aile off...well, for a little bit."

"Be careful, Tristen." I said, not really liking this idea. I rushed off, taking a detour as Tristen rushed for the two birds, diving between the two then rushing off back for the spider calamity.

Speaking of the electrical pest problem, with the birds hot on the bug's heels, the Galvantula continued to drag the maid, deciding to take evasive action and started to climb a wall...only to be weighed down by Amelie. Finally realizing that it had dead weight, it finally cut the strands then crawled off, unleashing a Discharge to hopefully make the birds back off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:45 pm
The two birds would turn around quickly and head after Tristan, with him being closer they deemed him the easier prey. The maid would back up against the wall when the hybrid came barreling around, followed by the birds, shrieking once more. “Aaiiiii!” It would be about a minute or so, enough time for both hybrids to be out of sight, for Aile to show up, looking around.
“What’s happened? Where’s Amelie?”

“I, uh, taken! By this big yellow spider thing! Pardon, I just-”

“Don’t worry about that right now, which way was she taken?”

“That way,” the maid replied, pointing at the direction everyone else had gone by now.

“Alright then. With me, I’ll want you to watch over Amelie once we find her.” Aile would begin to take off, stopping when the maid once again spoke up.

“Oui, however, the other one, the blue one… He went a different direction. What about him?”

“Hm…. He can run around. He’ll want to get back to his kid eventually, and I can trump most of Tristan’s Pokemon. I doubt he’ll do anything that rash with other, uninvolved people around as collateral, anyways. I hope. Now, come on. The others will hopefully have either locked everything up by now, or are going to.” Aile would take off again, Tatooine follwing close behind.

“Oh, ah, oui, Lady Alysandra!” The maid would follow after Aile, taking off her shoes to help her keep up with the woman and her Pokemon.

Amelie would groan and attempt to turn onto her side, wincing in pain as she did. “Ohhhh…” The Talonflame would land next to Amelie and attempt to get the webbing off of her, cooing worridly. “Ifreeta… Thank you.” The other birds would fly past the two, still chasing the bug as it went up the wall. After all the Pokemon went past, but Tristan was incoming, the bird would stop what she was doing and squawk loudly, looking very irritable with the boy. The bird would flap her wings a couple of times and start heating up the area around her. One creature attacked someone in this house, and this one looked vaguely humanoid, so the bird was betting that it might be the one in command of said bug. This one would feel her retribution, if she could help it.

Blizz would find a bunch of doors as he went through the manor, but by now, most of them would be locked. There would be one that was still open, though, a larger study with a fair few desks in it. There would also be another maid, hurridly making sure that all the windows were locked before leaving. Though, once she saw Blizz, she squeaked and ran to the door, trying to close it before he got there.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:23 pm
Espeon_Commander

I rushed down the halls, taking notice to the door, but then I saw the maid that was making the bee-line for the doors. "...yea no..." I said, dashing off with Agility this time, stopping in front of the doors, staring at the maid. "Sorry, occupied. A guy even needs his private time." I said, rushing in and closing the doors behind me, then locked the doors so unless there was a maid that could lift, it'd take a hefty Pokemon that would need to knock it down. I then took a look around, trying to find anything of a use.

Tristen continued to rush off, trying his hardest to keep a lead on the birds tailing him, trying to follow the trail of panic that his Galvantula was leading. He ended up coming up to more birds, and the woman that was caught up in Galvantula's webs. He then looked back, seeing the birds were still hot on his trail. "Oh man..." This was not a spot that he wanted to stand and fight at all. "Sorry!" Tristen shouted, his crests lighting up and giving a hard, bright Flash in the hall.

The Galvantula would continue to run off in a hurry, trying to keep away from the birds. Despite giving a hard electrical attack earlier, these birds made it clear that they were relentless and weren't going to back down that easily. The bug quickly found itself mrgreen in a large dining area, it seemed to it. The spider quickly skittered for the table and got right under it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:04 pm
The maid shrieked as she was shoved out of the room, staring at the doors as they were locked. "This is not good..." She looked around before running off, trying to find something or someone to help her. When inside, Blizz would find that the walls were filled with a multitude of books, and there were a few desks in there as well as a large table. The table and most of the desks were empty, but one desk towards the back had a tablet and a few papers on it. It looked like the desk might have had a set of drawers on it, on the back side. That might be a good place to start looking.

The Flash went off and worked exactly as Tristan wanted it, giving the boy enough time to get past Amelie and the Talonflame, as well as stopping the two birds on his tail. The Fearow and Pidgeot would begin to give chase again when their sight cleared until a whistle would cause them to come to a stop and turn around. Aile, Tatooine, and the other maid were running up to them, stopping when they reached Amelie and Ifreeta. “Amelie, are you aright? Is anything broken,” the redhead would ask, kneeling down next to the elderly maid. She would begin to help take off the webbing around Amelie as she got her reply.

“Oh, Lady Ally, I’m glad to see you out. I’m sorry, though, I didn’t mean to have you come out. I think I at least have a twisted ankle, if not something actually broken. After all that electricity, it is really hard to think completely straight…”

“What happened, Amelie?”

“Oh, I was coming downstairs with Bianca here, when I noticed that here were two intruders. One of them was that former hybrid noble, and the other was a much younger one, small, looked like an Electrike, I believe. We chased them down when they rounded a corner and disappeared from sight.. The only… thing they left behind was a large yellow spider creature. That thing threw a web at me, which was charged with electricity, and-”

“I think I get the picture from here. All of you stay put, or actually, get Amelie somewhere safe. Tatooine and I will go after Tristan. Let’s go, Tati.” The Flygon nodded as she took off after her trainer, leaving the three birds and two humans to find a place to hunker down at.

The Galvantula would find its hiding spot a good one, as when the birds flew in and looked around, they wouldn’t find hide nor hair of it. They would hover around for a moment, looking, then flew off as a flock once more, deciding that the bug wasn’t there. For now, the bug was safe.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:16 am
Espeon_Commander
The maid shrieked as she was shoved out of the room, staring at the doors as they were locked. "This is not good..." She looked around before running off, trying to find something or someone to help her. When inside, Blizz would find that the walls were filled with a multitude of books, and there were a few desks in there as well as a large table. The table and most of the desks were empty, but one desk towards the back had a tablet and a few papers on it. It looked like the desk might have had a set of drawers on it, on the back side. That might be a good place to start looking.

The Flash went off and worked exactly as Tristan wanted it, giving the boy enough time to get past Amelie and the Talonflame, as well as stopping the two birds on his tail. The Fearow and Pidgeot would begin to give chase again when their sight cleared until a whistle would cause them to come to a stop and turn around. Aile, Tatooine, and the other maid were running up to them, stopping when they reached Amelie and Ifreeta. “Amelie, are you aright? Is anything broken,” the redhead would ask, kneeling down next to the elderly maid. She would begin to help take off the webbing around Amelie as she got her reply.

“Oh, Lady Ally, I’m glad to see you out. I’m sorry, though, I didn’t mean to have you come out. I think I at least have a twisted ankle, if not something actually broken. After all that electricity, it is really hard to think completely straight…”

“What happened, Amelie?”

“Oh, I was coming downstairs with Bianca here, when I noticed that here were two intruders. One of them was that former hybrid noble, and the other was a much younger one, small, looked like an Electrike, I believe. We chased them down when they rounded a corner and disappeared from sight.. The only… thing they left behind was a large yellow spider creature. That thing threw a web at me, which was charged with electricity, and-”

“I think I get the picture from here. All of you stay put, or actually, get Amelie somewhere safe. Tatooine and I will go after Tristan. Let’s go, Tati.” The Flygon nodded as she took off after her trainer, leaving the three birds and two humans to find a place to hunker down at.

The Galvantula would find its hiding spot a good one, as when the birds flew in and looked around, they wouldn’t find hide nor hair of it. They would hover around for a moment, looking, then flew off as a flock once more, deciding that the bug wasn’t there. For now, the bug was safe.

With the room to myself, I started to search about the various books amongst the room, taking notice to something kind of out of place. A tablet? In here? And what are these papers? In fact...what's with this drawer in the first place? I started to examine the contents, trying to piece together some sort of clue as to what was going on with Aile.

In the more frantic part of the mansion, Tristen was continuing to rush off, was following the scent of panic. Tristen would soon arrive in the dining room, looking around. No one was here for the moment...at least...

"Galvantula." Tristen whispered out. "Galvantula, come out, its me." The spider would skitter out from the underside of the table, coming out and looking up. "Are you okay?" the boy asked, kneeling over to check on the spider. The spider didn't look like it was having the best of days. "Sorry about that...not what I wanted to happen. Come back, okay?" Tristen said, recalling the bug back into its Pokeball.

When Tristen stashed the ball, he perked up. Someone was coming...though that didn't sound like footsteps from a heavy-stepping Articuno hybrid. Tristen pulled out a Pokeball, quickly looking around. He had to stall Aile as long as he could while his father figure done what he needed to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:25 pm
The one drawer Blizz searched through on the desk wouldn’t have much in it outside of a few other papers and Aile’s scorched almost beyond recognition SNAG. The other drawers wouldn’t yield much else outside of one Blizz would find was locked. That was probably where any other items of interest would be. The possible boon for Blizz? It looked like a simple, if old, lock, and probably easy to pick or break.

Aile and Tatooine would round the corner and slow down when she saw the boy poke his head out of the dining room. The woman crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes, while Tatooine would look at Tristan with a sad set of eyes.

“So. Tristan. You and your father show up at my home, uninvited, cause havoc, and quite potentially broke a seventy-something old woman’s ankle, at least. I’m surprised she didn’t have a heart attack, as well, with everything your Galvantula put her through. Now, before we destroy my family home with a battle, can I ask just why you two are here,” she would ask, her voice beginning to rise. She’d rub her right cheek, only to remember she only half covered up the bandage with concealer, which that only added to her fury. “I was planning on heading back out as well, too, but you lot are delaying all that as well!”

“Gyooonn…” Tati would flutter over and put a claw on her trainer’s shoulder, hoping to get her calm down some. The Flygon had been with her long enough to know that she would never make any good decisions while she was angry, and she also didn’t want to fight anyone she considered a friend. Tristan included.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:35 pm
Espeon_Commander
The one drawer Blizz searched through on the desk wouldn’t have much in it outside of a few other papers and Aile’s scorched almost beyond recognition SNAG. The other drawers wouldn’t yield much else outside of one Blizz would find was locked. That was probably where any other items of interest would be. The possible boon for Blizz? It looked like a simple, if old, lock, and probably easy to pick or break.

Aile and Tatooine would round the corner and slow down when she saw the boy poke his head out of the dining room. The woman crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes, while Tatooine would look at Tristan with a sad set of eyes.

“So. Tristan. You and your father show up at my home, uninvited, cause havoc, and quite potentially broke a seventy-something old woman’s ankle, at least. I’m surprised she didn’t have a heart attack, as well, with everything your Galvantula put her through. Now, before we destroy my family home with a battle, can I ask just why you two are here,” she would ask, her voice beginning to rise. She’d rub her right cheek, only to remember she only half covered up the bandage with concealer, which that only added to her fury. “I was planning on heading back out as well, too, but you lot are delaying all that as well!”

“Gyooonn…” Tati would flutter over and put a claw on her trainer’s shoulder, hoping to get her calm down some. The Flygon had been with her long enough to know that she would never make any good decisions while she was angry, and she also didn’t want to fight anyone she considered a friend. Tristan included.

"Well, I didn't know that she wasn't afraid of big spiders, or any bugs really...everyone else in Kalos that isn't poor seems to be." Tristen said. "Even then, I didn't know Galvantula was going to do that and neither did Blizz. When she wasn't running away, even Blizz didn't look too happy that I did that. I was trying to trick her to thinking she saw something else instead of us."

Tristen held on to the Pokeball in his hand, the itch to toss it to stand his ground, but at the moment the boy was realizing that he was doing what he was needing to do right. He needed to stall all he could, so if there was any foreplay, that'd be great, he thought. "Besides, going somewhere? Back to Flare? Probably more than ever now that you know that we're here. You act like Blizz should care. He already knows the Prime Minister has it out for him and its the same with Blizz towards Lysandre."

As Tristen was standing off against Aile, I continued to rummage through the contents. Aile's old SNAG...the hell does she still have this for? Bah, thought for another day...ehhhh, nothing there...nothing there either...I then found the drawer that apparently was stuck...? No...a lock. "...really." I then gave one hard yank, breaking the lock to see what was inside.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff