[PRP] A Timid Friend (Eliana and Cassi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:01 am
Eliana hummed a happy note in response to Cassi's sweet words. "Mm, I'm sure it will. I th-think things are a-already starting to look b-brighter. I know i-it'll take a little while, b-but time heals all wounds, s-so I know my family w-will be better in no t-time!" Eliana gave a nod, almost as if she was reassuring herself of her own words. She believed what she was saying, but sometimes there was always a quiet thought in the very back of her mind saying that things might not get better. The hippogryph mix knew that as long as she believed her family would heal, it would. Believing was part of the process and hope was always something good to have!

"Th-that must get stressful though, d-doesn't it? I can't i-imagine what it must be like..." Eliana murmured softly, in awe of Cassi's hobbies. There was never a time where Eliana had ever had to care for young ones, but knowing her, she was absolutely positive she would have a hard time with it... She was just so timid, after all. At the mention of stars, the mare visibly perked up, a sparkle dancing in her eyes. "Oh wow, d-do you know much about them? I always l-liked looking at the night sky because the stars are so pretty, but I heard s-some of them have names... I'd love t-to know what to call some of them."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:36 pm
Cassiopeia smiled softly when she heard the humming of the other, it had such a melodic quality to it. She nodded softly when the other said that it would take time, but things were getting better for Eliana's family. She knew not everything was hearts and roses with families, but she liked to believe things could heal. Maybe it was because she was surrounded by such positive energy most of the time. When Eliana asked about if caring for the young could be stressful, the dark blue mare looked thoughtful. There was times the foals could get into trouble, but she enjoyed it too much to let little things like that get her down. Then the white and yellow mare seemed to latch onto the talk about the stars and she seemed to glow with happiness. Stars were a favorite subject for her, especially considering the way her coat was decorated.

"The others say I have a gift when it comes to the foals. They can be a bit of a hoof full, but they are just too cute for me to worry too much about it. And stars, that is one of my favorite subjects in the whole world. I do actually know some of the names of the groupings, like the Big Dipper there,"she replied, pointing to it with her horn.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas