Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
[RP Raffle] Following the North Wind - Winners Announced! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:59 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Username: Phail Ninja
Who are you entering with? Orochi
Link to the RP you're using: A Winter Encounter, Orochi runs into Amadahy and the two promptly start flirting
Prompt response: N/A

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:01 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Who are you entering with? Alianne
Link to the RP you're using: Winter Plants, Alianne runs into Dimitri on her quest for a flowering plant - what happens next is a mystery!

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:04 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Who are you entering with? Bear Claws "The Claw"
Link to the RP you're using: Two Cold, Non-Existent Hearts, so I heard you like skinwalkers. Well. They don't like each other. Not one bit. Enjoy a skinwalker encounter, with pretty snowflakes.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:05 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Who are you entering with? Celeste Altair
Link to the RP you're using: Bosom Companions, Celeste runs into someone hunting a skinwalker, much like herself

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:08 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Who are you entering with? Ostadar
Link to the RP you're using: A Colourful Display, basically, Ostadar makes a right fool of himself. The end.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:09 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Who are you entering with? Sunshine
Link to the RP you're using: Iced Over, two Soq have the brilliant idea to go ice skating. Imminent chaos??

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:11 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Who are you entering with? Tián Lōng
Link to the RP you're using: Living Life, do you wanna build a snowman?? (soquili edition)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:13 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Username: AstoriaFallen
Who are you entering with? Marengo
Link to the RP you're using: Living Life, Tian and Marengo meet and build a snow sculpture together.
Prompt response: My Father and Grandfather do most of the preparing since we're all traveling together with my sister. I help a little bit by making sure we have enough items for our journey, but we don't really stay in one spot for too long. But I do my part in order to help make sure we have proper shelter by scouting out the new area's we find ourselves in.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:22 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Who are you entering with? Aveline
Link to the RP you're using: Iced Over, Aveline meets a very nice mini and the two decide to try a hoof at ice skating. Nothing can go wrong here right?
Prompt response: I'm not very experienced with preparing for winter and I was actually in captivity not too long ago so the time I would have spent gathering items and making sure I had ample shelter was wasted being stuck in a cage. But I will be prepared next year for sure! I can stay with friends for now thankfully.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:35 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Who are you entering with? Morrigan nic Lir
Link to the RP you're using: A Colourful Display, basically, Morrigan meets a rather colorful male who ends up falling in front of her and she cracked a joke that wasn't as crafty as she initially thought.
Prompt response: My brother pretty much has everything set for us. We have a nice place to stay. And when I saw we and us I mean me and my brothers sons. I do my part to help make sure we have food and help take care of everything but overall he does most of the work. Why? Because I'm his little sister and he loves me so. I really do try to pull my own weight though, I'm not a spoiled brat or anything.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:57 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Username: Cheyriddle4
Who are you entering with? Nalani
Link to the RP you're using: RP, Waiting out a winter snow storm. Two pawed mares take shelter in the same cave. Spending the time chatting.
Prompt response: N/a

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:32 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Who are you entering with? Indominus Rex
Link to the RP you're using: Winter Wars 2017, Seathi got stuck in the ice trying to get a pearl and now indominus and leukos have heard their pleas and are coming to try and eat them.
Prompt response:I don't prepare for the winter at all. I have Leukos to help me scavenge for food and visa versa. As for shelter I'm pretty thick skinned but if it gets too unbearable i'll steal someone's shelter or eat them if they refuse to leave.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:38 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Who are you entering with? Soft Petals Dancing Through The Eclipsing Night "Eclipse"
Link to the RP you're using: Ice Wars, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalp.
Prompt response: haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalp

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:26 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Username: LOLTERGEIST
Who are you entering with? User Image
Link to the RP you're using: Preparation, in which Izotz worries and over prepares for Winter and Losille tries to reassure him.
Prompt response: --

LOLTERGEIST

Crew

A Knife

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:44 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Who are you entering with? Dahlia Kitkun
Link to the RP you're using: Dahlia x Vestiarian, Dahlia and Vest meet and discuss flying as the area they are residing has yet to be touched by winters kiss.
Prompt response: I honestly didn't prepare at all. I have lived with my family for the majority of my life and they always prepared everything for us so I'm kind of just winging it for now and seeing how it goes.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff