[PRP] Everything Old is New Again (Cassandra/Theo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:30 am
"And then you'll end up right back here to find them a new home," Cass knew the feeling. She'd cycled through so many possessions at such a place. She counted her two plates and the mug, quietly considering the list she had in her head (which naturally meant she'd forget something).

"Yeah! Maybe. I'm sure you'll be okay if you never see my smiling face again," she teased, "I still got a few things to find, so I'll be here a little while longer."

Smerdle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:23 pm
"Well, I don't know about that." It was true that he rarely met the same people twice, even though Ashdown wasn't a terribly large place, but he certainly wouldn't have minded talking to Cass again, learning about the experiences she'd have over the next couple of weeks. Unless...

"You were kidding. About not seeing you around." He smiled. "Sorry, I'm bad at people. I'll leave you to it then." Theo nodded. "Good luck."

demon_pachabel

Smerdle

Scamp

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:29 pm
She laughed.

"I was and wasn't. Both are options, but I'll try to not be a stranger if I spot you in the distance," she clicked her tongue and did finger-guns with one hand - only briefly as she soon needed it to hold her dishes for longer.

"Have a good evening then!" she gave a small wave before wandering off further into the rejected dishes - she had bowls to find.

Smerdle
Wrap?

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas