Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Greenhouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:46 pm
User Image
User Image
4th Year | Treasurer
Human Form

_____Party: omfgi'msosorryyuki, gross rabbit, evil witch warlord Artemis
_________Inventory: Frying pan, strawberry-printed apron
                                          ═════════════ ═════════════

Tristan tried to subtly mime the scene of someone dying from a very painful death while pointing at the aforementioned plant he had somehow ended up christening yesterday, something that wasn't very easy considering how he had the plant's creator's undivided and unnerving attention. He froze when he heard Yuki mention classes. "Classes! What time is it?"

He instinctively reached for his phone only to be reminded that he was not wearing any pockets that could possibly contain his phone and he had misplaced his phone sometime yesterday. Fortunately for him, he spotted the device on a nearby table, but before he could take more than two steps towards it, Artemis exploded into an angry tirade.

"Wait, let me explain. I have a condition!"

The plant manipulator did not let him finish and instead, grabbed onto his ear and twisted it painfully. "Ow! Ow! Ow! I already apologized! And since when did I become your assistant?" Had he inadvertently sold his soul? It wouldn't be the first time he made a transaction without noticing what he was doing. That was why the student council only let him handle numbers and usually sent other people out to do the actual transactions.

Either way, he needed to change the subject fast else he could forget attending classes on time. He was covered in dirt, as his body had been oddly sticky and smelling like honey. Not to mention that he needed to hide the evidence of their trespassing before any of the staff saw them: the frying pan and the apron.

"Oh look, that rabbit definitely isn't normal. It just hopped back into Yuki's arms. Yuki and I should definitely bring it to management and report it."

Sooooo smooth.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:52 am
User Image
User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: Tristan & Sir Hops-A-Lot & Girl l Item/s ➤: Tristan's Phone
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Yuki stared blankly when the other girl continued to scold at Tristan and pull him ears and bring him in front of her. The 'innocent flower''s eyes slowly trailed down to two 'apples'. She continued to stare in curiosity while the two were talking Tristan's move began to move stealthily until it was placed on her hand and she snapped a few non-flash pics. She quickly placed the phone inside her metal boots until she could send the pics to her phone back at the dorm. She shot her eyes back up when her name was mentioned, "Hm!?" Indicating she wasn't paying any attention. Instead she jump into the most important matter in that hand, she held a thumbs up towards Artemis with an innocent. "You are a lucky lady." she commented honestly then looked up at Tristan, "If school doesn't work out for you. I see your future in the cover magazine of Playgirl or the next cover of my yaoi doujinshi." she predicted and was a little bit jealous of assistant. She does draw some manga during lessons if she finishes her work early.

Yuki clapped her hands together, "Now the important part is out of the way.~ I'll must see at break time, regarding Sir Hops-A-Lot. He can help with your plumbing charges. See you soon." She said hugging the rabbit close despite the fleas and other critters that might be living on it's fur as Yuki happily made her way out of the greenhouse not empty handed.
+Exits+

"Things my heart yearns to know,
Things I'm afraid to remember.
And a song someone sings... Once upon a memory."

Theme - Once Upon A December

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush
[/quote
Feiyimei
[/quote

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:50 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Artemis held her breath in anger for a few seconds when Tristan protested his new position. "You became my assistant when you helped me test the Echidna! which you also named!!" She then turned to Yuki then quickly back to Tristan when she said she was a lucky girl. "This little pervert's lucky that I'm somewhat merciful!" Artemis plucked one of the flowers and was about to force feed it to Tristan, but stopped for a moment when he "tried" to change the subject. There was a small pause before Artemis started shouting again. "Don't change the subject!" Artemis glanced at her phone to check the time. "You're lucky I have to get ready for class.You better not do this again, or you'll name another flower. Now go to your room take a shower and wear some pants. Your body and soul are mine now!" Artemis stomped out of the greenhouse while having a very sly smile "I hope that gave him a little scare.....Don't know why but breaking the rules makes him way more attractive"

User Image

Feiyimei

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:35 am
User Image
User Image
4th Year | Treasurer
Human Form

_____Party: It's nice to be alone at last
_________Inventory: Frying pan, strawberry-printed apron

"Yao-what?" That term sounded Japanese. He would need to do some research on it as his knowledge was limited to SFW girlxgirl material, but he most definitely had heard of Playgirl magazines before, and that just reminded me once more that he was in nothing other than an apron. If the girls wanted blackmail material, they were at the right place and right time. He really needed to make his dorm room snake-escape proof pronto, mountain of paperwork be damned.

Panic settled in when Tristan saw Artemis, whose name he still didn't know but he was more than happy to mentally call her the evil demonic witch especially now that he's claimed his body and soul, pluck a flower from her workplace. "Okay, my bad! I'll be your assistant!" He was never one to sign up for much activity so this would mark the beginning of Tristan's participation in extracurricular activity. At least the first one, the Student Council, he had signed up for was relatively normal. And then he was reminded of the rest of the Student Council members. Maybe not after all.

With a sign, he readjusted his apron to make sure nothing poked out and made a go for where his smartphone had been…But it was gone now. "Huh? I swore I saw it here earlier." He looked some more in the greenhouse, crouching down on all four now that he was essentially alone in there before finally giving up. Maybe he was seeing things because of Echidna's fumes. Classes were starting and it wouldn't be long before someone would drop by the greenhouse so he fled the place as stealthily as he could, frying pan still in hand so that he wouldn't be leaving any evidence behind. Hopefully, his roommate was already gone by then and wouldn’t need any explanation.

-Exiiiits-

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:54 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: Earrings & Staff
User Image

Lilith's eyes grew wide as she entered the greenhouse. This was her second heaven! Practically jumping for joy, Lilith began to venture further into the greenhouse, smelling all the flowers and lightly brushing the leaves on all the plants in the process. There are so many flowers here! Some ive never seen before! I need to get a few for the church grounds! I wonder who is here... Gripping her staff in one hand, Lilith looked around in search for another human.

Hello? Is anyone here?!

User Image

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:35 am
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Awe l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: None

Kazi was looking around the school for a Priest or Priestess to ask for a booking at the Chapel tonight. He still has enough time for the music session to begin and decided to take a stroll around the academy. He stopped by the Greenhouse and bend his hair down to go pass through the doorway and not hit his head again like he did at the classroom. There are disadvantages of being over six feet tall.

He admire the vegetation in the area and he suddenly did a double take when he saw a woman with long golden locks, emerald green eyes and fair skin. From her clothing and her staff he was making a mental guess she is the member at the Chapel. He didn't realize he was staring at the girl for a long time and was leaning closer for a better look to making sure his lavender eyes weren't tricking him and was just an illusion. "DAAA!" He let out a yell and accidentally tripped from leaning forward and landed face first on the flowerbeds. "...." Well atleast he found someone in charge of the Chapel so soon.

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:46 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Alert l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: ???? l Item/s ➤: Earrings & Staff
User Image

Litlith did get what she wanted...another human. The mans yell surprised her, and Lilith let out her own yelp. Eeeeeek!! Lilith took a step back from the very tall man, but her foot got trapped on a hose used to water the plants. With a thud, Lilith's butt hit the concrete floor. Her staff rolled underneath the planters.

I-I-I'm sorry!!! I was just trying to find someone to ask about planting flowers around the chapel grounds!! I-I-I hope I'm not intruding!!! Her normally pale skin was flush pink and she held her hands in front of her waving them. Lilith thought this man was the greenhouse keeper.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:28 am
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: Daisies(In his hair)

Kazi slowly got up and a few daisy have been caught on his hair, he let out a sneeze from the dust and whipped his face from the dirt. He looked over at the blond girl in confusion, "Intruding...? Oh I don't vorrk herre. I'm music teacher, my name iz Kazimir by ze vay." he corrected her, when she mentioned the chapel he instantly knew she was one of the new members of the staff. He got up to his feet and walked over to the planters and reached for her staff underneath the planters. He held it out to the blonde woman with staff to also help her off. "Sorry about that!" he let out a nervous laugh remembering how he made his entrance Regna dropped the pot of coffee now he made someone fall. "Zough floverrrs vill be nice to lighten up atmospherrre of chapel instead of usual gloomy and sad aurrra." he commented on the girl's flower plan with a toothy grin. Even though his height looks intimidating to most people he is actually just a giant teddy bear cancel out the sharp claws. "You are ze new priestess right?" he asked praying he got the right person and not go out on a scavenger hunt.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:37 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: Kazimir l Item/s ➤: Earrings & Staff
User Image

Lilith took him hand and got back up on her feet, taking her staff in the process. After her initial shock, Lilith gave Kazimir a very warm and sweet smile. Oh! It is very nice to meet you Mr. Kazimir! And yes! My name is Lilith Shepard and I am the new priestess! My brother Calian is also the new priest! We just arrived here!

Lilith did a cute little twirl as Kazimir mentioned flowers. She loved flower talk! Yes that's exactly why I am here actually! I want to plant a bunch of new flowers to make people more excited to visit! What's your favorite flower?! I'll make sure to add it to the list of flowers to plant! Calla Lilies are my favorite! Lilith's swayed in happiness, her blonde curls bounces and her smile brought light to the greenhouse.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:27 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: Daisies(In his hair)

Well she was certainly a ball of sunshine, noting on her blonde hair and bubbly personality. Thankfully his prediction was true. He arched a brow, also her brother here...who wants a bet he's overprotective with his sister here. It's fine, it's a natural instincts because he also has a little sister he needs to protect from her heart being crushed and scary the hell away from sexual active teenage hounds/boys.

Kazi smiled seeing her happy at the topic about flowers, he tilted his head to the side. "Vhat's my favourite flower..?" he thought about the question, she wasn't very knowledgeable about flowers but he knows a student in his class who is. "I vould say...Camomile. It's home country's national flower." a member of the daisy family Aromatic, Fruity, Floral fragrance, is the national flower of Russia. Native to West Asia, this flower grows freely everywhere. Even his hair says it all, unaware of the daisies decorated on top of his head. But to important matters, "Oh! Do you and yourr brrother mind if I kan book Chapel tonight? I'm forrming choirr vith my students to respect ze dead.." he said with a caring smile.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:03 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: Kazimir l Item/s ➤: Earrings & Staff
User Image

Lilith took down a mental note of Chamomile. She had always loves the tea, but she had never had the chance to see the real flower. She clapped her hands and gave Kazi a warm hearted giggle. Alright! I'll remember to plant some chamomile for you! Once it blooms perhaps we could make tea together! Lilith really was very sweet and only wanted others to be happy. A kind and warm soul to those who didn't know the truth...

Lilith listened to Kazi as he asked about borrowing the chapel for the night. She nodded her head in happiness. Oh goodness of course you may! It would be an honor to have people visit the church! And what's even better is its to pay respect for the poor souls we have lost! Your so kind and thoughtful! Another happy twirl and Lilith was looking at him with eyes full of happiness. Is there anything I can do to help? she asked with a smile and a tilt of the head.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:58 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: Daisies(In his hair)

Kazi face changed and looked at the woman a bit concerned, is someone always this happy? "Sure, zat vould be nice." he agreed to the tea plan. So far he only knows three people that are either cheerful or always smiling was Yana, Lucius and now Lilith was next on his list. There has been something bugging him in his mind, "I'm sorry but I have to say zis...Does your cheeks ever get hurt vhile you smile. NOTHING IZ VRONG VITH YOUR SMILE. Da it's beautiful along vith sunshine shining on your face. But does it hurt?" he asked curiously with the tilt of his head, though he didn't notice what he said to her about her smile. That's the usual question he ask around cheerful people since he can't smile for more than 5 minutes otherwise his cheeks hurt or is it just him...hmm...

He placed a finger on his chin thinking what could the priest do, "Vell..do you have an angelic voice? You can join the choir." he offered. She looked at the woman up and down, he notice the piece of jewelry hanging from her ear. Gold and small diamonds fram aound a big sapphire gem. Either she's rich or its cheaply made. "Iz zat real?" he marveled at her earring.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:29 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: Kazimir l Item/s ➤: Earrings & Staff
User Image

Lilith looked at Kazi with, you guessed it, a cute smile on her face. His question was weird to her, but she did her best to answer it. Hehe of course it doesn't hurt to smile silly! Did you know it takes more energy to frown then it does to smile~ Here watch! Lilith set her staff down and walked over to the tall man. Standing on her tip toes, Lilith reached up with her two index fingers and pushed on the corners of his mouth to make a smile. Hehe see smile! She then moved her fingers down and made a frown. And now a sad frown! When she made the smile, his muscles could relax since nothing was making them strain themselves, but when she made a frown, his muscles were being pulled. Lilith took her hands down and placed them behind her back with a warm smile and a giggle. See the difference?

Lilith thought about his second question for a moment, and looked him in the eyes. People in the church would tell me I have a lovely voice, so maybe! I would love to help sing in your choir! That is if my brother will let me! Noticing him talk about her earrings, Lilith pushed her hair behind her ear and blushed. Y-Y-yes they are real~ My brother bought them for me when I was 11....I haven't taken them off since~ There....well...special~ She was right. The earrings glowed in the sunlight, and had a mystic aura about them.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:41 am
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Awe l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: None

Kazi looked at her weirdly, first meeting and she's already touching his face. He stared blankly when she played with his face making him smile and frown, when she left her hands away from his face he still wore the frown. He reached down and placed two of his index fingers on the corners of her mouth to make not a smile or a frown but a straight line. "How about strraight line?" he suggested, you don't have to use any muscles or energy. But he did get her point, since his used to smiling but not frowning because he doesn't do it often.

He moved his hands away then tilted his head, "I vould be ze judge of zat." he announced, he has to hear it to believe it because the last time a parent told him his daughter has the most beautiful singing voice in the world. He received a totally different outcome when he heard her voice; either the girl was seriously sick or the parents were tone deaf. He looked back to the earring and notice the aura from them. He looked to her, "You are zat klose vith you brother?" remembering the phrase. 'That is if my brother will let me!' and the rare piece of jewelry she had on.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:34 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Lilith giggles at Kazi touched her face. She seemed to be getting a lot of physical contact today! Hmmmm I don't know how many muscles it would take to make this face... She mimicked what he had done with his index fingers, and made a straight line with her mouth. After trying to keep the pose, Lilith once again, began to smile.

Hehe I'll show you tonight if my brother lets me! When do you plan to come to the chapel? I can't wait to hear your students sing! How many do you have? Lilith had already met one student, she was hoping to meet many more. She was excited to get to work with people!

Oh of course my brother and I are close! We're twins! And... he is all I have left. Our parents died when I was 9. I'm not allowed to talk about it though, but my brother has done everything to protect me from evil. He's truly a savior! As Lilith spoke of the death of her parents, her already blue earrings became a dark blue.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas