Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Girls' Dormitory
Girls' Bathroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:24 am
User Image
User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Shinda & Sourestu l Item/s ➤: Yellow Rubber Ducky & Towel
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Yuki's smile became weary, 'If only it was planted in the boys' dormitory instead.' she sulked. But it couldn't be THAT! Bad can it? She stood up, she walked to the doorway then opened the door. She can still smell linger across the hallway. She stood there for awhile and slowly turned her head towards the two girls, "May you're spiritual guardian protect you." she said solemnly with a warm smile. She didn't rush but calm walked towards her dorm room.

+Exits+

"Things my heart yearns to know,
Things I'm afraid to remember.
And a song someone sings... Once upon a memory."

Theme - Once Upon A December

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares And Daydreams

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Souretsu and Kuroda

Souretsu tilted her head a bit. Spiritual guardian? Hm. That was odd. She as so strong that she didn't need a 'spiritual guardian'. She watched the girl walk out. Just then, Kuroda walked in. Souretsu smiled in relief to see her twin, but it soon vanished...to see what, or more specifically who Kuroda was holding. Selene, who looked like a scared little doll in Kuroda's arms. "Please tell me you didn't kidnap her." she said.
Kuroda laughed. "So quick to asssume that? No, she's fine. She hasn't protested about it yet." She said, holding Selene a bit closer.
'She's probably too damn scared to ask...' Souretsu thought.
"Anyways, we came to find you. Val says they're sleeping in the common room. We might as well join since our room is so close to theirs." She said. It was then Kuroda noticed the other girl. "Hello there." She said to the dark haired girl. "I'm Kuroda. I'd shake your hand, but they're a bit full right now." She said, as if holding a girl in her arms like a bride was entirely normal.

Role: Students
Mood: Happy Anxious
Company: Selene, Shinda
OOC:
User Image
XxIce_ReaperxX
Mystiecat537

Wise AF Athena

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:46 am
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Bathroom ✲ Company: Twins, another student ✲ Items: N/A
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Selene was.. Not happy to still be being carried around by Kuroda, to say the least. By the time they arrived in the bathroom, she looked like she was about to burst into tears. She was pretty much totally silent now, but was shivering and trying to curl up as much as she could. How Kuroda was ignoring this was anyone's guess. She was even wishing that she had just stayed on the balcony.. That smell had been horrible and made her feel sick, but she thought that this was probably worse.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Healthy ✲ Emotions: Scared ✲ Thoughts: Should have stayed on the balcony....

((Sorry for the short post..))

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightsmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:09 pm
User Image

ȿɦɨɲȡą ȿƹɨȿɦɨɲ
|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→|Girls Bathroom|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Bring Back The Summer |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Surprised |
∑ Thoughts →→| Holy s**t!|
∑ Items →→| Swimsuit and towel |
∑ Attire →→| Swimsuit/bikini |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

"The gift I carry is not one to be taken lightly..."

As Yuki left the bathroom Shinda nodded and replied with the same to her. Not even a few seconds later, another girl holding...was that Selene?! Shinda didnt know Selene very well. They had a few classes together that was pretty much it. The girl that was carrying Selene then introduced herself. "I'm Shinda, nice to meet you. Hey Selene you okay?" Shinda said softly while walking over to the other three. Holding onto her wet clothes...thanks to her roommate, Shinda prepared herself for the smell to come. "Well Kuroda....Sourestu, I'm heading back to my dorm room to gather something to combat the smell. I might have some extra if you need some as well." It took Shin a second to realize...but the two other girls were twins! Only their eyes set them apart appearance wise. Shinda want to leave to catch up with Yuki, but she stayed for a moment to see what the others wanted to do.

"It can save your life or it can rip it away forever."

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537

Yuuki-Chan17

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Souretsu and Kuroda

Kuroda felt bad for little Selene. The girl was too scared to ask to be set down, but she looked about ready to burst into tears. The new girl introduced herself as Shinda, and she asked Selene if she was okay. Yet she didnt' seem to be waiting for an answer. "Alright. We'll probably be in the common room with Val." She said.
Souretsu sighed. "I'll go get our things. Good thing we didn't have any time to unpack." With that, she left the room, heading to the room she shared with her sister.
"Hm. Well, we'll see you around, Shinda." Kuroda said, and she headed to the common room.
{EXIT}

Role: Students
Mood: Happy Anxious
Company: Selene, Shinda
OOC:
User Image
XxIce_ReaperxX
Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:00 am
User Image

ȿɦɨɲȡą ȿƹɨȿɦɨɲ

∑ Current Theme →→ | Bring Back The Summer |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Surprised |
∑ Thoughts →→| Holy s**t!|
∑ Items →→| Swimsuit and towel |
∑ Attire →→| Swimsuit/bikini |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not active |
∑ O.o.c →→| Sorry, exit post :/ |

"The gift I carry is not one to be taken lightly..."

It seemed that everyone was now leaving. Shinda waved to the three girls before setting out to head to her room as well.

-Exit-

"It can save your life or it can rip it away forever."

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537

Yuuki-Chan17

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:33 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Bathroom ✲ Company: Twins, another student ✲ Items: N/A
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

When Selene heard Shinda's voice, she looked around hopefully. She knew what this room looked like, but it was so different without her glasses.. She spotted the older student, or rather a person shaped blob she thought was that girl, and gave her a pleading look. The question got a little head shake, but she was still too scared to say anything. Unfortunately, it seemed that her feelings were not noticed. Shinda was already leaving.. And Kuroda wasted no time in carrying her off again. The tears that had been welling up in her eyes were starting to drip down her face and she sniffled while the demon once again left.. With her.
{Exits}

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Healthy ✲ Emotions: Scared ✲ Thoughts: Should have stayed on the balcony....

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightsmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:27 am
User Image
User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Sir Hops-A-Lot l Item/s ➤: Tristan's Phone & MP3 Player(Playing: Für Elise - Ludwig van Beethoven)

Yuki brought ever single bathing products she could find in her room and in the bathroom. The bunny was placed in the sink looking at her curiosity what was going to happen next while it was twitching it's nose in response. She wore a pair of yellow rubber gloves. "Now~ Just hold still.~" she said sweetly then reached over to the rabbit.

The room was suddenly filled with loud animalistic screeches and things being trashed around for half an hour. After that things quietly settled down and Yuki was panting in utter exhaustion. She tied a decorative band around the bunny's neck. "Perfection." She took a step back and admired her work. Seeing the rabbit all clean and equally adorable, that didn't say much to Yuki's side sense she was all filthy and her hair stood up in odd directions. "I wouldn't say the same thing for myself..." she looked down at herself. She quickly washed her herself making sure every single dirty particle was out of her smooth skin. Once she was done, she took the rabbit with her and went to get dress for the today.
+Exits+

"Things my heart yearns to know,
Things I'm afraid to remember.
And a song someone sings... Once upon a memory."

Theme - Once Upon A December

Out.Of.Chains:

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 12:55 pm
User Image
User Image

∑ Current Theme →→ | Metal Instrumental |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Hurting |
∑ Thoughts →→| ow ow ow ow ow ow ow|
∑ Items →→| Guitar, school bag, Phone. |
∑ Attire →→| Normal Attire |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda was air lifted to the girls bathroom by Athena who was apparently confident that Shinda was going to pass the trial from start. "Its not bad a**! I contracted with Demon! OW OW OW! GAHHHH that hurts... Now this thing is around my damn neck." Shinda was soon dropped into the bath tub, and she tried to at least clean the blood off of her...which just hurt more. Athena ran off to get her sister Artemis. Hopefully they would return soon. She was not in a great condition and she still had to sing tonight...looking like she fought with a flying blending machine.

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:14 am
User ImageUser Image
"That blasted idiot Nemesis went too far....AGAIN! When will he learn that us girls are delicate flowers that should never be scarred. Honestly, that lonely b*****d will never get a girl. I want nephews damn it!" A very loud screaming female voice could be heard coming closer to the girl's bathroom, behind it was the sound of another girl was being heard calming the screaming one down. "Enough, I have half a mind to tell Selene about this!" Artemis walked into the girl's bathroom carrying a small bag of supplies followed by Athena. She walked over to the bathtub and knelt beside Shinda. "That man's hopeless..." Artemis started digging through her bag before pulling out two cylinder-shaped containers she then sat next to her and grabbed her Shinda's arm pulling her forcibly closer to her "This'll hurt....A lot, but it won't last long." Artemis proceeded to open the first container which was filled with red paste "This is my personal cauterization cream. it'll close the wounds but like I said it'll hurt." Without any more warnings, Artemis started applying her medicine while holding while having a tight hold on Shinda. "Over thirty wounds....What did fight a damn blender?." Ten minutes of applying cauterization cream later and all of the girl's wounds were now closed. Artemis then opened the next container that was filled with green paste. "This'll take care of the pain, you'll be as good as new." Artemis proceeded to apply it on Shinda's body, it was very cold to the touch but it soothed the pain and revived the skin removing all the scars. "There all done...Oh it seems I missed a spot, right there on your shoulder, let me take care of it......" Artemis looked into the green container before sighing "I don't have enough to revive the skin, but I have enough to make the pain go away." Artemis applied the rest of her medicine then got up and walked out of the bathroom. "Don't disturb me again, I was in the middle of a very important discovery!"

Company: Shinda, Artemis
Items: Medical bag
OOC: Athena is with her, and is still in the room, if you wake up post, and I'll reply with Athena. I'm currently having a bit of a writers block T.T

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 7:50 am
User Image
User Image

∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda was about to question Artemis but before she could get a word out, the pain was unbearable. The girl tried her hardest not to squirm or flinch while being treated. It was like she was fighting Ifrit all over again expect now she was getting healed instead of becoming a diced tomato. The after Artemis finished her healing, Shinda plopped herself into the tub. Then a very important clicked in her head. Where were her things?! They were still in the Dojo! "Oh s**t...Athena...I have to go back...My stuff is back at the dojo.." Shinda's tone suggested that she didn't really wanna move...at all

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 2:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
Athena looked at Shinda with very suspicious eyes, the girl was fully healed thanks to Artemis, is she getting lazy?! Did Shinda try to make her go get her stuff for her?! Unforgivable. Athena slapped Shinda's wet back hard hopping that the stinging pain would wake the cherry blossom up, from her lazy state. "It's ok we can leave your stuff back there, no one's going to take them, and it won't be misplaced. You probably did the most uncool thing ever and wrote your name on your things. Such a nerd......Nemesis will probably find them and send them to our room." Athena placed her hand in the water and started heating it up for her friend. "That scar on your shoulder makes you look badass, I suggest you keep it!"

Company: Shinda

Items:

OOC:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 1:32 pm
User Image
User Image

∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda winced and cried a little when Athena slapped her back. The sting was still very much there and it hurt. When Athena said that she did something lame by putting her name on her items...she wasn't far off. "Well if they are safe, but I do need to go to the Chapel. Im part of the choir that is singing tonight...s**t I NEED CLOTHES!" Shinda jumped out o the tub and cringed...alot but ran to grab a towel. Running back to Athena, Shinda grabbed her arm. "Come on, I have to get ready fast and I need help!" Shinda was no longer taking it easy. Kazimir would never forgive her if she didn't show up.

-Exit-

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:40 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Bath House l Company ➤: Penny l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Once they had made it to the dorms, Mithos decided that he could heal the kitsune himself. However he wanted to eat her cleaned up. He was uncomfortable himself, so Mithos couldn't imagine how she felt. Mithos entered the girls bathroom and looked around. Seeing no one lose around, Mithos nodded to the girl and walked closer to the pool of water. Setting her down next to the waters edge, Mithos smiled. Alright, I'm going to go find you a robe. Once you undress and get in, let me know so i can bring you the robe. Then i can leave if you want, i wanna make sure you get a hot bath. Then we will get your ankle all fixed. With a nod, Mithos got up to find the kitsune a robe.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
I wanted my own world, so I don’t regret my choice.
I would make the same choice all over again.
I will continue to choose this path!”

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:36 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

As the Kitsune was placed by the waters edge she thanked Mithos somewhat embarrassed. She was surprised he'd go in risking he get in trouble to make sure that she was okay. She nodded her head letting him know she understood. "Th-thanks Mithos" She looked over at the baths. She could only imagine how dirty she would leave it but it was so inviting looking at it. She watched as Mithos.................. walked out and she shyly began undressing and jumped into the one of the baths. The water felt so nice. She submerged herself. After a few seconds she popped her head out of the water wondering if anyone else was going to show up. She hoped not, but knew if someone else showed up she'd potentially never get her robe." M-Mithos?" She called out momentarily.

Location, Location, Location: Woods > Girls Bathroom
Person I'm with: Mithos
How I'm feeling: Thankful
OCC
Sorry I Took So Long!!!!

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Girls' Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff