Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Boys' Dormitory
Boys' Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampire_queen_star

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:38 am
xX Yennefer Xx

User Image

✶·.·•❂•·.·•❂•·.·•❂•·.·•❂•·.·•❂•·.·•❂•·.·•❂•·.·•❂•·.·•❂•·.·•❂•·.·•❂•·.·•❂•·.·✶
Student ✶ Homosexual(Seke) ✶ Single ✶ Wearing: Sol Casual 1

✶ Something about the way Mithos said he didn't have any other abilities seemed off, but Sol wouldn't question him about it. He himself didn't like talking about his powers much but learning a bit more about them with time he started opening up more. "Either way healing is pretty sweet," he commented with a bright smile that seemed childish in a way. Despite Sol being muscular there was something about his face that seemed more youthful, or perhaps he just had such a spirited personality that he seemed like an enthusiastic child.

At the comparison between him and his sister and Yin and Yang Sol couldn't help button laugh. "In a way I guess, but we do have similarities as well. We aren't total opposites, it might just seem that way at first. If we were really that different though I doubt we'd be as close as we are," Sol replied before Mithos explained his situation with his sister. Immediately Sol stopped smiling and went silent for a second.

After the awkward pause Sol brushed back some hair that was in his face and said, "I'm sorry about your sister. I can only imagine how hard that must have been." Sol himself never experienced such a loss he did almost lose his sister the night they were asked to fight to the death. Even though he had no intention of hurting her, and she had no intention of hurting him, the spectators started coming after them due to their own rage. This left the two with no choice...they had to kill some people. While Sol did find it hard to commit murder Selene seemed to find it harder. After their escape she'd barely look at him or say a word for a month. He worried that she hated him, or thought of him as a monster, especially because during their escape they found out the truth behind their births from the woman who raised her. They found it all out from her own lips before Sol killed her right in front of Selene. How Selene managed to forgive him for all he had done he didn't know, but he was thankful that she did and that they both made it out that night.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:11 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Boy's Common Room l Company ➤: Sol l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Oh no please dont be sorry, it happened so long ago... Over 4000 years to be exact. Yet every time Mithos closed his eyes ii seemed like yesterday. Mithos could remember that day, how all they were trying to do was make a better world for those who were different. So much blood....blood he couldn't stop. This is why Mithos hated everyone, they were all the enemy in his eyes. In a way, he still kind of thought that.

Shaking his head, Mithos gave the Sol another smile as he looked up at him. Forget about the sad.. what do you like to do for fun? Besides practice with our powers that is? I like to explore! Mithos tired to put on a more innocent feel to himself, trying very hard to hie his true maturity.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
I wanted my own world, so I don’t regret my choice.
I would make the same choice all over again.
I will continue to choose this path!”

vampire_queen_star

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

vampire_queen_star

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:57 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

User Image

✶ Sol was starting to fill a bit awkward with the way the conversation was going. He was usually a carefree and happy guy so he liked to avoid depressing talk, but it wasn't like hearing Mithos's brief story about him and his sister bothered Sol. It just made Sol feel bad because he knew there was nothing he could really do to help the blonde male with his pain, and that made Sol feel incredibly useless.

Quickly the conversation was turned around though when Mithos himself suggested that they stop talking about depressing matters. "Oh you like exploring? I have a bit of an adventurous side myself. I really like exploring forests, or the outdoors in general really. It's where I feel most at home at." Sol replied as his smile returned to his face.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:40 am
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Boy's Common Room l Company ➤: Sol l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Mithos's eyes widened. For once, someone understood the safe feeling of the out doors. Before he became a lifeless being, Mithos was never accepted anywhere due to him being a mere half breed. So he found comfort in the outside. Really? Me to! I actually went exploring with a friend yesterday! It was very soothing...the quiet outside is the best. Mithos shifted in the chair. This boy may be worthy of my presence.. the boy thought keeping a smile on his face.

What classes do you have? If you don't mind me asking that is. Perhaps Mithos could really test Sol's powers if they had a few classes together.

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.

vampire_queen_star

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

vampire_queen_star

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:05 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

User Image

✶ Sol was a bit surprised when Mithos suddenly got all excited about the outdoors, but it made him happy that he seemed to have forgotten about his upsetting thoughts. Seeing the boy perk up made him smile and he replied, "For me it's not so much the quietness that interests me but how much you can find in the outdoors. I guess you can say I enjoy the thrill of discovering things." Sol said honestly before being asked about his schedule.

"Right classes are starting sh*t! Well I have Drama, P.E., Math, and Geography. Truthfully I really hate math but I failed it before so I have to take it again." He admitted with a small chuckle. For Sol while being held back due to failing some classes embarrassed him a bit he didn't feel ashamed of himself for it. He never had proper schooling before high school so it seemed only natural that he'd struggle a bit.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:33 pm
User Image

Math. Mithos could remember that subject. He learned it throughout his years on this god forsaken planet. He was actually pretty good at one point in time. After so many years everything just comes naturally. Oh I actually am pretty good at math! Maybe if you need some extra help I could tutor you! And I think we might have 2 classes together! I have geography now and PE next! Mithos was in no rush to get to class to be honest. The previous day had been sick a bore that he was pretty sure that it would be the same today. Maybe if the boy had the same two classes he could test Sol's fighting abilities.

vampire_queen_star

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

vampire_queen_star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:48 pm
xX Yennefer Xx
OOC" Sorry for the late reply. I was super busy yesterday. redface

User Image

"Aw man I actually have drama now. But we have P.E. together!" Sol said going from sounding extremely disappointed to excited within a matter of seconds. "But hey, even if we aren't in the exact same geography class we learn the same materials right? If you plan on helping me with math we might as well study geography together too." He replied with a bright smile before his eyes darted to the clock again. "Sh*t we really are both late. Well, since I'm already late I might as well walk with you to your next class. If I'm going to get in trouble either way it doesn't really matter right?"

Despite not knowing Mithos well Sol was enjoying his company and believed that him and Mithos could become close. With that being the case he didn't really want to leave, but he also didn't want to be the one at fault for Mithos getting a detention. For Sol ditching class was something he did from time to time so really the idea of missing his first class didn't bother him that much, but he didn't know if Mithos was more responsible than that.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mithos nodded. He liked the idea of having a "study buddy", not because he needed help in any of the subjects, but because he was trying to get to know others better. Yea! That sounds like a great idea! I mean, it sucks that we aren't in the same geography, but at least we have PE. He looked over at the clock when Sol mention that they were late for class. Oh well, not like that class was any fun anyways... Mithos thought to himself. Crap your right...Oh well. Haha it looks like we can take our time to class, my next is PE, so it looks like we can walk together! Though last class was a little...slow. We had some sub teacher...

-Edit-

Mithos looked at the bell and noticed that second period had started. Standing up, he smiled at Sol. Well it looks like PE has started, come one we don't wanna be late...

-Exit-

OOC---> Sorry but i gotta move him >~<"

vampire_queen_star

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

vampire_queen_star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:52 am
xX Yennefer Xx

User Image

✶ Before Sol realized it becoming late for first period became completely missing it, but honestly he wasn't bothered.
"I guess I won't be walking with you to first period but since we have second period together anyway let's go,
He said witg a smile before following Mithos out.
-exit-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Outside l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Sketchbook l Earphones ➤: The Shadows Bride

Text Message:
To: Dusty
I'm outside...I'm really outside your building.

Yuki was waiting outside the Boys' Dormitory while hugging her sketchbook against her chest. She was lucky that it was a chill and cold night but she prefers cold weather than hot weather. The thought of lying in bed naked because of the heat doesn't interest her 'I mean...WHAT IF SOMEONE WALKS IN!?' Yuki nodded her head in argument of her voices. The girl held up her phone again as a source of light besides the luminously full moon in the sky which caused her white hair to appear more brighter and enchanting. She brushed a strand of her again behind her ear and texted the head boy again,
Text Message:
To: Dusty
Just to clarify...I'm not stalker, I am making an intelligent guess that you are in your dorm room since it's night time and everybody....well most people should be asleep.

She justified her choice of destination, that and it was closer to the girls' dormitory, just incase the taller student doesn't waste her time while he is prepping his hair or something he began to spam him text messages that says 'Hurry up.' it was quite easy since all she has to do is copy, paste and send. She was secretly uneasy standing alone in the dark, especially at a school like this if you have been here since first year till now.

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:36 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

♞ He texted as he walked '' Then your guest is correct Frosty'' he texted as he looked up and saw her. He notice that her hair was shiner than normal...it was kind of distracting,but in a good way. He wasn't too worried about the cold as it would take more than this to make him feel it. He approached her as he was bed head and all with a nonchalant atmosphere and one hand in his pocket. The all black,but smooth bento box with white and blue sakura petals he held aloft in his right hand. '' Your hair looks pretty nice Frosty kind of remids me of the moon'' he said forwardly without hesitation. '' Anyways here you go as promised to the challenge we set earlier'' his tone was calm and even.

♞ He held out the bento box for her to take. Inside she would find the food each set neatly in their own sections. The six chocolate coded bacon strips, the Baby Back-ribs and the chocolate dipping sauce all warm and ready. '' So how is everything going'' he said trying to make small talk as he made eye contact.

╚══════════════╝

♍ Mental State: Stable
♍ Mood: Calm
♍Location: Common Room
♍Thoughts: ''Moment of truth''
♍Company: None

Main Theme: Sparking

Battle Theme-Stage of Death

Biogrophy Theme: Love Like You

''Aggressive state - Dust devil''
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Outside l Company ➤: Dusty l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Sketchbook & Masterpiece l Earphones ➤: The Shadows Bride

Yuki finally looked away from her screen when she felt another presence in the area, she saw the head boy walk out of the building looking quite...well...she would cut him some slack cause it looked like he jumped out of bed without a second thought. She let out a smile and pointed up, "I like your new hairstyle." she commented over the state of his hair. What she saw next left the angel flabbergast, a perfectly hand made black bento box decorated with white and blue sakura petals that match to her overall colour scheme. She didn't respond to his comment about her hair as she was in a state of shock. "Challenge?" she almost forgot then she gaped her mouth, she challenged him didn't she. Well she was already at the brink of declaring defeat. She stared at the masterpiece he held out to her.

Yuki took the box from her hand then suddenly her nose twitched. She smelt a faint smell of chocolate along with something meaty. "Before I answer that question...How on earth did you manage to craft this magnificent object, in one day!?" you can see she was quite flustered and bewildered of this. "You didn't have some underground help?" despite him being the head boy, she heard that the male is one of the delinquents at this school, but he doesn't seem...bad. He was actually quite nice from a delinquent and a bit less tsundere than she thought along with the fact he is demon. Her cheeks coloured bright pink with her arms cross, and staring up at Caligula's red eyes waiting for his answer.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:46 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

╔══════════════╗

♞ Wen she comment about his hair Caligula wore a sly smile on his face'' Thanks i was going for the douche-bag look i'm...joking'' he said chuckling softly. '' Don't worry my breath is minty fresh as well'' he may look a mess,but he was as clean as a whistle. Caligula could only smile genuinely at her expression of wonder and aw at his craftsmanship skills. He had put his heart into making it and glad he was when it all paid off. '' Hm, glad I learn about friendship ..all those years ago'' he thought. He shrugged at her questioning of how he made it in a day. '' Welp being a cursed demon does have it's perks... I can go the extra mile so to speak. '' All honesty his demonic body came with some unexpected boon,but then again a curse is a curse.

♞ He scoffed at the notion of help,but not in a negative way at least. '' Scouts honor'' he said holding up his hands making his fingers do the scout salute jokingly by over exaggerating the gesture. '' No way was all me...wouldn't be that special if I had help'' he said putting his hands into his pockets. Caligula notice her pink cheeks and he looked away a bit flustered at the sight. His gaze settled on the beautiful moon up above. '' This is...a pretty beautiful night huh?'' he asked before looking back at her.'' well if you want to know how I could make it. I learn this skill when I was with the demon hunters. They only hunted demons who lost their minds. Anyways my adoptive mother Magnolia taught me the art of crafting. Ever seine then I never stopped and I've gotten the hang of it.'' He finished that explanation by leaning up against the near by wall. Caligula wore an expression of contentment on his handsome face not a care in the world.

╚══════════════╝

♍ Mood: Calm/content
♍Thoughts: ''That wen't well''
♍Company: None

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Outside l Company ➤: Dusty l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Sketchbook & Masterpiece l Earphones ➤: The Shadows Bride

"Thank goodness." Yuki sighed in relief about the douche-bag joke, she looked down at Caligula's craftsmanship. She still has to prepare a bento lunch for him to repay his kindness...and knock his socks off! She looked back up at him when he performed a scouts, "I'm pretty sure you looked good in a uniform." she commented honestly. For some strange reason all the boys at this school were attractive and handsome in her opinion so it wouldn't be a surprise if the head boy had a nice suit in closet and still pull it off. She imagined a little Caligula with his chubby cheeks, wearing a boys scout uniform with his slash filled with badges and him wearing a raccoon skin hat. Yuki looked back at Caligula and gave him a weird look, "You just got out of bed right...Why do you still look like you are photoshopped?" she squinted her eyes at that logical, she only knows a few number of males and females that still look pretty after bed rest.

Yuki blinked in confusion when he looked away from her, did she do something wrong? She shrugged. She laughed when she did the cliche 'beautiful night' phrase. Yuki raised both arms up and came towards the head boy like she was a plane about to land, she wrapped her arms around his abdomen and her head against his chest. "Thank you for the surprise Dusty." she said softly giving him a playful quick squeeze.

Yuki released him and gave the boy some space, "Oh your mother taught you, she must be a kind lady." she commented, she doesn't really know what having a mother is like since she never meet hers before with all this punishment from the heavens from forbidden love. She shook her head and brushed the thought away, "I bet my song dedicated to you will blow your mind." she said along with the sound effect of explosion, she hitched her breath. "I meant BENTO, I'll blow your taste buds out of your... tongue." she said nervously with a weary laugh, she moved her head away from him. "Well isn't this a pretty beautiful night." copying his statement from just a minute ago.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:43 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

╔══════════════╗

♞ Caligula looked at her in a bit surprised about the uniform comment. '' Stick around long enough and you'll find out '' he said answering her honesty with his own honest reply. Sticking around as a friend is what he really meant by stick around. He picked up on her confused look and then her question made him chuckle. '' Have you ever seen that movie Twilight...well that your answer'' he said sarcastically but jokingly before sobering up. ''Heck if I know maybe it is my demonic charm'' he said with a grin showing his sharp yet pearly white teeth. Some demons could control their looks some were hideous,and others were beautiful he...had no answer so he shrugged.

♞ Caligula was thrown off by the hug for split second before accepting it. He wasn't expecting her to hug him he didn't know how to feel but,...gratitude was one. In response he pat her on the head playfully his response to her hug. '' You're welcome Frosty'' his tone strong yet calm like a river. '' Better than my real mother'' he thought he wasn't going to make this about him. Maybe when the time come he could tell her more about himself. Caligula wore an expression of puzzlement when she said song but, changed it to Bento box.'' You said something about a song?'' he said teasingly wearing a knowing grin.

♞ He gave a helpless sigh '' I'll pretend I didn't hear that I don't want to spoil the surprise.'' In honest he was looking forward to whatever gift she was''cooking'' up. He didn't know she could sing though and was looking forward to it,but he kept that to himself. '' If she sings like the way she looks...does it mean she sounds like an angel?'' he ponder the thought. He hadn't found out she was an angel but, he did recognize her appearance as angelic-like.'' If you're making a Bento box I'll make sure to eat every bite'' he said happily putting emphasis on bite. Caligula shrugged at her comment on the night.

'' I know cliched comment...but it is true. Look the moon is out bathing everything in moonlight and stars are twinkling in the firmament.'' he sad looking at her with a warm smile. ''If that is not beautiful I don't know what is'' he said softly before looking back at the moon. He wasn't blushing or anything but, he was enjoying his time out in the night. The announcement came on but he didn't seem bothered by it he couldn't say the same for Yuki.

Occ: Had quote twice on sorry lol

╚══════════════╝

♍ Mood: Calm/content
♍Thoughts: ''...... ''
♍Company: Yuki

User Image

Boys' Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]