Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Girls' Dormitory
Girls' Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:05 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Neutral l Location ➤: Common Room l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Luggages
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄( -_・) ︻┻┳══━一

"You'rrre steak frrrom heaven vill arrrive at brrreak time in afterrrnoon tomorrrow, gentle soul." she said in an angelic voice. A slyly smiled perked up when Val heard the following words: 'I may just look the other way if I ever catch you up late.' It'll be the perfect opportunity to find the book that demon lady was talking. Sure lessons start to tomorrow but her life was more important. There was only ONE condition: Selene has to agree. She didn't feel well leaving her friend behind especially with her glasses gone, nor does she want to force her. Strange things happen the most at night, but think about the adrenaline! She looked back to Selene with her arms wide, "Seleeeeeene~" she said imitating the girl except in a more cheerful way then engulfed the girl into a hug. "What arrre ve going to do about her glasses?" She noted, yes 've'. She was willing to pay for the price of new glasses since the situation was partially her fault. She did like the music that filled the atmosphere of the room but she'll do the air-guitar another day.

一═┳︻( ̄- ̄メ)▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Cry some more, Run while you can.
You little babies don't stand a chance.
They call me heavy this is my gun.
When she starts spinning you better run~"

Theme - Team Fortress 2 Rap by JT Machinima - "Meet the Crew"

Out.Of.Chains:

Yuuki-Chan17

Mystiecat537

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ashelia nodded to her Savior of the holy steak. "You are most kind. I will see you then." Ashelia then gave Valeria a bow and stood up from her couch. She had spent enough time here and there was no danger that she thought there was. She waved to the students "Stay safe and out of trouble. No more stink bombs please. Its killer on the senses." She said looking more towards Val but Ashe would hold her end of the deal. The guard needed to pay a visit to someone important before it got too late. There wasnt a lot of time left in the day and she wanted to spend as much time as she could. Making sure Malice was correctly shouldered, Ashe left the dormitory and headed to the lobby.

-Exit-

∑Location →→| Girls Common Room|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Horizon Zero Dawn Rap |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Hungry |
∑ Thoughts →→| I want that Steak! |
∑ Items →→| Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Not active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537

Yuuki-Chan17

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:48 pm
User Image
User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Common Room l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Sketchbook & Pencil
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Yuki came down the stairs following where the music was coming from, she wasn't surprised it was from the Music Tutor. She walked towards the girl with a serious face and quickly tapped her shoulder to catch her attention. "You won't be needing these anymore. Trust me, it's safe now." she reassured Shinda with a smile but then quickly swiped one of Shinda's perfume because she forgot to pack some for herself. "Thank you~ I'm going to be out really quick to deal with some serious carving business before bed. Wish me luck.~" She said quickly like she was hurrying to somewhere. She looked at the other girls and gave them a quick wave then hastily sprint out with the door slammed behind her.
+Exits+

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Things my heart yearns to know,
Things I'm afraid to remember.
And a song someone sings... Once upon a memory."

Theme - Once Upon A December

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:32 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Common Room ✲ Company: Val, the twins, other students ✲ Items: N/A
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Selene was lucky that she didn't trip over her own feet or something on the way over to Valeria. She bumped into one of the couches on the way over to her friend. This time, she didn't go falling over. She wasn't that surprised to hear her Russian friend's more cheerful echo of what she said, that wasn't odd... But why was she so happy sounding? She soon reached her friend and was swept up in a hug, which was far more comforting than anything else. Call Valeria similar to a security blanket in this school. But also her best friend in the entire world and the whole reason she had returned to this terrifying place.

She sobbed quietly as she clung on to her friend, hugging the other girl with as much strength as she could muster. She couldn't squeeze her too tightly, so it probably wouldn't be very uncomfortable for the other girl. The uncomfortable bit might come as she cried on Val, which would leave the other girl's shoulder rather damp. As relieved as she was to have her friend right here, and those demons now leaving her alone, she was also upset with Valeria.. After all, the light haired girl had left her alone. With a demon. While being practically blind. She wanted to ask her why she had left her, but at the moment she didn't she would be able to speak clearly.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Healthy ✲ Emotions: Relieved, calming down ✲ Thoughts: Vaaaaaal!!

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightsmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Souretsu and Kuroda

Souretsu was content to talk with Shinda. "I learned piano first, so that's always gong to be my favorite" she said. "I am, and I'm dragging Kuroda into that class too." she said. She knew Kuroda could play unitary, and it was pretty good, for someone self taught. She smiled to hear the rock song. It was one of her favorite genres, a bit hard to play on the piano. She liked listening to rock, but she enjoyed playing complicated classical pieces. "So...is the guard always so easily bribed?" she asked, realizing if so, then this might just be a very long year. Major hijinks, mostly from Val, and whatever had this school on edge.

Kuroda went over to Val, keeping a bit of a distance. There was something both she and her twin were curious about, that they'd picked up on already, even though they were only here a few hours. "So, Val...what do people in this school have agaisnt demons? Souretsu and I have only been here a few hours, and already we feel like people are agasint us without knowing us." She glanced at Selene. She felt bad for making the girl cry, but it was a bit hurtful that she assumed Kuroda would hurt her just because she was a demon.

Role: Students
Mood: Guilty, hurt Slighly relaxed
Company: Selene, Val, Shinda
OOC:
User Image
XxIce_ReaperxX
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:56 pm
User Image

ȿɦɨɲȡą ȿƹɨȿɦɨɲ
|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→|Girls Common Room|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Metal Instrumental |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | terrified |
∑ Thoughts →→| That was the college I was going to apply for!|
∑ Items →→| Guitar and Mini Amp, 2 bottles of perfume |
∑ Attire →→| Normal Attire |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not active |
∑ O.o.c →→| Hey Ice I'll send the pm for the news bulletin |

"The gift I carry is not one to be taken lightly..."

"Maybe we can play the piano together during class!" Shinda replied happily. Then Sourestu began asking about the guard and how she was easily bribed. Well she was easily bribed but if they didn't follow through with it, they were in deep. "Oh Ms. DolLuna? Eh some what. Usually only steak works with her. But sometimes​ she'll refuse and then drag you to detention. She was probably really hungry." Shinda even tried to bribe the guard once...It didn't work though. And yes she was literally dragged to detention. It wasn't the most pleasant thing in the world but could have been worse. Shin could help but over hear Sourestu's sister talk about demons and themselves. This put Shinda on edge rather quickly. Trying not to show her fear, "Demons and this place don't hold a great history. A lot of us are here because of demons...One way or anoth-" Shinda was cut of by her phone ringing. She stopped playing and answered the phone. "Kon'nichiwa, otōsan. Nani! ? Tairyō satsujin? Nyūsu ni wa arimasu ka? Watashi wa karera ni tsutaemasu. Anata o aishite kudasai." Shinda put her guitar on the floor and starting opening the news on her phone. Once she found what her father told her, Shin began to cry covering her mouth. "G-guys... M-my home town....Oh my god...No no no no no" She uncovered her mouth for a moment but everything turned to incoherent and panicked speech.

"It can save your life or it can rip it away forever."

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537

Yuuki-Chan17

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:39 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Concerned l Location ➤: Common Room l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Luggages

Valeria stared at Selene in worry when she felt her shoulder getting a tad wet. She didn't mind her using her as a shoulder to cry on, and she didn't know how fear will be this serious! She rested her arms around Selene like she was a warm blanket. She thought leaving a bit of alone time would help her warm up to the twins... She was about to opened her mouth until Kuroda asked her a sensitive question, she scratched at the back of her head. "I vouldn't say zat, not everrryone at zis school have something against it. Demon's rrrepetition at zis school is bit shaky." she explained. Valeria felt sorry that the twins are treated unfairly without even knowing them, it reminds her of a movie of a green guy with small trumpets for eyes.

Valeria looked over at Shinda then suddenly stared at her in shock when she broke out into tears, 'Oh dearrr, what has happened.'

Out.Of.Chains:

Yuuki-Chan17

Mystiecat537

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:20 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Common Room ✲ Company: Val, the twins, other students ✲ Items: N/A

Selene sniffled as she clung on to Valeria, rubbing her face on the other girl's shoulder to wipe away the tears. She took several deep but uneven breaths. She wanted to stop crying.. Her head was starting to hurt and her eyes were stinging. It wasn't pleasant, getting dehydrated from crying. Actually, dehydration was never good. It wasn't too bad yet, but she would probably take some more time to fully stop crying.. She could hear the others talking as she tried to calm herself. Kuroda asking Val about demons at the school. She knew she was being unreasonable when it came to them, with her reactions.. But.. Just knowing that the twins were demons made them terrifying to her. Part of her considered that to be rather pathetic, but she had never been a strong person in any way.

She reluctantly let go of Val after a couple minutes of clinging, then ducked under her friend's arm to move to stand behind her. She sniffled some more while wiping at her eyes. Deep breaths, kind of shuddering as she tried to calm enough enough to drop the tears. She was just so relieved to see Val again! Even though she was basically a blob of white in Selene's eyes right now. Her ears perked at Shinda's voice, filled with shock about something at her home town.. Something bad, probably.
Unfortunately, she couldn't see that girl any better than she could see anyone else, so she was just left squinting around with a scrunched up face. She opened her mouth for a moment, like she was going to try to say something, but then quickly changed her mind.. Instead, she just grabbed Val's sleeve and held on with one hand while continuing to gently rub at her face with her other.

Condition: Healthy ✲ Emotions: Worried, nervous ✲ Thoughts: Something happened..?

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightsmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:24 am

Souretsu and Kuroda

Souretsu shivered a bit. Getting dragged to detention... She'd have to make sure she had steak with her, or access to it in case she ever needed to bribe the wolf. She thought she was about to get an answer yo her question about why demons were apparently hated, but then Shinda got a call, and started panicking. Her home town? Souretsu was guessing it had something to do with demons wreaking havoc in her home town. How did she guess? Well...apparently demons were the cause of everything bad around here.

Kuroda sighed as the other didnt' quite answer her question. What did her kind to? "So what exactly happened to make thier reputation shaky?" She asked, then lblinked to hear Shinda break out in tears. She looked over. Her eyes met her twin's and they had a brief moment. They guessed their kind were up to no good again.

Mood: Guilty, hurt Slighly relaxed
Company: Selene, Val, Shinda
OOC:
User Image
XxIce_ReaperxX
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:29 am
User Image

ȿɦɨɲȡą ȿƹɨȿɦɨɲ
|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→|Girls Common Room|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Metal Instrumental |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Scared but Calming |
∑ Thoughts →→| I need to calm down...|
∑ Items →→| Guitar and Mini Amp, 2 bottles of perfume |
∑ Attire →→| Normal Attire |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

"The gift I carry is not one to be taken lightly..."

"There was a mass murder at the University I was going to next year...no suspect, no bodies, blood everywhere." Shinda shook her head and put away her phone...maybe it was a hoax... She needed to calm herself down. It was late, she would call her mom and dad to get the full details. Taking deep breaths, Shinda heard Kuroda what demons did exactly to have a shaky reputation. "The biggest reason is Divinoxia. She attacked the school, killed a lot of people...students teachers alike. She was the one that killed Thanatos, the previous Vice Headmaster. Though she was killed by him as well." Shinda recalled that year to be horrifying and really amplified her fears. She wanted to go back to her room but being by herself...no. If she was ever going to get over her fears she cant rely on others forever. "I'm going to turn in for the night. I need to get ready for classes. Val, Selene, I'll see ya later. Kuroda, Sourestu, it was nice to meet you. Hopefully we'll get to play the piano together in class." Shinda stood up grabbing her things and waved to everyone with a forced smile. She was terrified on the inside. Shin walked back to her room. Hopefully tomorrow was a better day.
-exit-

"It can save your life or it can rip it away forever."

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537

Yuuki-Chan17

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:12 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Determination l Location ➤: Common Room l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Luggages

Well the twins got their answer. That's also part of the reason Val decided to be more religious because of the events from last year. Luckily she was more flexible with her beliefs and decides to know demons before hand before she decides to jump into conclusion and ignore them completely. She felt bad for Shinda, if that happened in her home country she would be trainwreck right now.

When Shinda left, she guided Selene to one of the couches then sat down. She wasn't going to get any sleep anytime soon. She made a note to go to the Chapel before she goes to class tomorrow morning. She looked over at Selene, "Ve need to get you new glasses." she said with a nod, wondering how she was going to cope in class. She looked over to the twins, "Zere is your answer. but it's not too late to make difference." She said with determination. She looked to the near by window and notice it was almost sunrise. "Motherr of Rrussia." she said in horror and fell flat on the couch face first. Operation: Drink gallons of caffeine.

Out.Of.Chains:

Yuuki-Chan17

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:47 am
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Selene gasped quietly when Shinda explained what had happened, her hands going to cover her mouth. A massacre with blood everywhere, but no bodies to be found..? That sounded familiar. Very, very familiar. Similar to some things that had happened in the town last year.. That had been the first hint to how horrible things were going to be. Was more going to be happening? Somewhere else, but that still scared her. If she had thought that this year might be as bad as the last, she wouldn't have come back. But maybe she was just being paranoid. She shook her head and tugged on Val's sleeve. "V-Val.." Did her friend draw that line too? Even though it was bad, she was kind of relieved that hadn't happened here. Which made her feel a little guilty for being relieved.

She briefly wondered if someone should try to follow Shinda, since that girl was going through a stressful time. Not that she would. She followed Valeria to one of the couches, looking around before sitting down herself. She knew where the twins were, but couldn't tell them apart. At least they weren't.. Too close. She put her hands on her knees, squeezing them lightly as she lowered her head. She nodded silently when Val said she needed new glasses.. She hadn't thought of how to do that, but she was probably going to have to call or email her parents about it.. But until she could get new ones, she was going to have to find some way to manage classes. The school work wouldn't be too much of a problem, she thought. But if something required her to be able to clearly see more than a few inches.. Things might get tricky. She bit her lip, sighing quietly. She was not looking forward to that.

When Val suddenly spoke out in horror before flopping over like that, the dark haired girl looked up quickly. "Hm?!" She didn't know what it was, but there had to be some reason. Probably something bad. The light haired girl was more dramatic than Selene could always understand. She tended to take things pretty.. Seriously. Turning towards her friend, she reached out to poke her shoulder, while mumbling, "W-wh-what?" She looked down at her nervously.

Condition: Healthy ✲ Emotions: Nervous ✲ Thoughts: I hope this year won't be so bad..

Yuuki-Chan17

XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:32 pm

Souretsu and Kuroda

The demon girls would have commented, but then the bell rang all of a sudden. They had to go to class, and released a collective groan that they hadn't slept at all. It wasn't like they couldn't function losing a night of sleep, but they need sleep like any other creature.
"We'll see you both. We've got PE class." Souretsu said, and both girls paused briefly where their suitcases were to get their school supplies, then dashed off to class.

[EXIT]

Mood: Anxious Anxious
Company: Val, Shinda
OOC:
User Image
XxIce_ReaperxX
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:15 pm
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Excited l Location ➤: Common Room l Company ➤: Selene l Item/s ➤: Luggages

Valeria was hurt she didn't get a comment from her word of encouragement from the twins and head off to class. "Whatever." She shrugged her shoulders and turned her attention to Selene. "It's morrrning, I'll be yourrr guide until you get yourrr glasses!" she saluted to Selene and began to dug into her bags and Selene's to find their class schedule. When she found them she was quite surprise they weren't in the same classes except for History. Knowing the time, the first lessons were about to end that means, "You have science next. Let's get cleaned up and have QUICK stop at Grrreat Hall~ Da~!." she said in excitement, she heard of a new class called Assassination. She had a lesson or two back at Summer Military Camp, she didn't know her school would hold such a subject. "Come on~ Let's go~ Let's go~" she took Selene's hand to get themselves cleaned up.
+EXITS+

Out.Of.Chains: *rubs hands* get ready for the waterworks...

Mystiecat537

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:53 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Selene felt another twinge of guilty relief when the twins left. She sighed quietly, then jumped a little at Val's cheerful announcement that it was morning. Morning.. No wonder the bell rang!! She was missing class! What was her first class... It was P.E., right? She was thinking it might have been a mistake to sign up for that class.. She was never a really athletic person, but too late now. She needed to go! Hopefully it wouldn't require vision.. She nodded nervously and stood up, ready to get going. Too bad she had missed out on sleep.. She wasn't overwhelmingly tired yet, but after the first class.. She definitely would be. "O-okay.." She mumbled quietly, pausing as Valeria was digging through their bags.

She was impatient, but willing to wait for her to get their schedules. But she fidgeted and shifted nervously, clearly eager to get going.. Until she heard the next words out of her best friend's mouth. "W-what?! But.." She may not be looking forward to P.E., but that didn't mean she wanted to skip it! Despite those thoughts, she didn't protest to Valeria taking her hand and leading her off. Getting clean seemed much more enjoyable than trying to run around and do whatever people did in P.E. It wasn't like she had much choice either. She was confident she could find her way to the class on her own, but that didn't mean she wouldn't fall over things.. Or run into something.. Or anything like that on the way there.

{Exits}
Condition: Healthy ✲ Emotions: Nervous ✲ Thoughts: Oh, no! I missed my first class.. Noooo...

XxIce_ReaperxX

Girls' Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces