Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Staffroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:05 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Staffroom l Company ➤: Newbie l Item/s ➤: Scooby Snacks
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kazi took a long stroll around part of the school as he gazed outside at the rainfall, he let out a sigh. He pretty much can't go anywhere else without wielding an umbrella to prevent himself from getting wet. He thought about going to the staff room and unwind himself, perhaps play loud classical music until his ears bleed or play a sing-along song while singing the song terribly on purpose. Before he could do that he made a quick pit-stop to the mailroom. He let out a loud yell of happiness, "MY BOX OF SKOOBY SNACKS ARRRE HERRRE!!" His lavender eyes sparkled with excitement Snausages Scooby Snacks finally one of his childhood dream has come true unless he bought the wrong version but anyway.

The music teacher happily made his way towards the Staffroom with the boxes around his arms, "Vould Sachi also like it?" he thought about the four year old girl. He opened the door to the staffroom as he bended his head down so he could go through the doorway. His breath hitched when he caught sight of ginger hair already inside the room, he instantly hid the boxes of Scooby snacks behind his back as he stared at her. He hasn't seen her around before, 'Anozer newbie?' he thought. "Здравствуйте miss!" he greeted loud, ignoring the signals in his head to book out of there.

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains: It's good p.s. my friend loves the Fallen series XD

MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒
мѕ. яα¢нєℓ тнυямαи

αят тєα¢нєя

тнσυgнтѕ: What's he holding?
ℓσ¢αтισи:Videl Academy
¢σмραиу: Kazimia
мσσ∂: Nervous
Outfit

tab tab Rachel jumped a bit when a loud voice rung through the room. She quickly turned around to see where the voice was coming from. But, she was greeted in Russian which she couldn't understand. Though, she could only assume he was greeting her. "Oh! You startled me a bit. I didn't think anyone was in here. While you're here, my map seemed to have ripped when a student bumped into me earlier." She slowly approached him, slightly holding the map up to him. "I'm the new art teacher here and can't seem to find the art studio. I managed to find other rooms but have yet to find mine. Noob like mistake, huh?" Mentally, she was kicking herself for not memorizing the map the night before. She'd been so on top of things, but somehow she let this little thing slip. As she showed him the map, her eyes did an overlook of him. The way he presented himself, he seemed friendly enough. He looked to be a gym teacher, but she couldn't presume anything just yet.

tab tab Though, while things had to be professional here, he wasn't hard on the eyes. He was rather attractive compared to who's she's dealt with in the past. She pushed back any appearance related thoughts out of her mind. Rachel was new here so she had no place thinking this sort of things. Besides, he was the first person she saw, she couldn't cling like a lost puppy. Which, metaphorically, she was anyway. Though, the way he was standing, he had something behind him. Perhaps it was personal items and she would not ask about them. It was not her business to. "If it wasn't too much trouble, could you show me where it is?"

O.ut O.f C.Chicadees: Haha, I literally looked at my bookshelf and typed the first book I saw.

✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒ ✒

XxIce_ReaperxX

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:46 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Staffroom l Company ➤: Newbie l Item/s ➤: Scooby Snacks

Kazi let out a nervous laugh, "Sorry about zat." At least nothing broke this time, 'I stand korrected.' when he heard the new teacher's little predicament. Something always seems to break when he first meet someone from these past few days, is he cursed. He is a curse werewolf but the breaking stuff around him situation doesn't apply to his werewolf curse! When the ginger held up the map towards Kazimir arched a brow noticing the art teacher's height compared to him. He didn't mind too much over the difference since he was taller than most people except for some male staff members.

"Oh! Art teacher? Zen you are Rachel da? I zat easy, it close next to my klassroom." Kazimir informed with a smile, only because her name was common and wasn't very hard to pronounce than others. "Zough I have never actually stepped foot in zee room before." he said, why he never steps inside the room was because he becomes easily intimidated by the art students' work. He stared at Rachel solemnly, "Expect Leonardo da Vincis in your class." he slowly shook his head over some students art skills. "Da! Follow me!" With the turn of his heel, he turn around then quickly hid the boxes in front of him now.
+Exits+

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:43 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Staff Room l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: Duster l Current Form ➤: Human

So many rooms to clean~ Vivian thought as she walked into the staff room. No one was in there, so she figured it would be a great time to clean. Beginning her happy routine, she began to dust all around the room. Her heel seemed to have stepped on something however, for she felt it underneath her foot. Looking down, she saw leftover glass on the floor. This won't do! she thought as she knelt down to pick up the glass shards.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

׺°”˜`Maxwell Carter`˜”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Seeing how he was on his break Maxwell saw it as a perfect time to feed Wigfrid, his pet crow. Entering the staff room he would be surprised with a familiar buttocks. A soft blush appeared on his cheeks as he looked away from Vivian. He had come back to his senses, and there was something he wanted to tell her but unless she noticed he was here there was no point of talking. Heading to the fridge and cupboards he got himself a cold beer and some birds seed he had put there for Wigfrid. Who simply watched the other person in the room. Taking a seat and opening the can he took small sips while feeding his crow every once in a while. Being as gentlemanly he could be and not start at Vivian like a horny teenager would do.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mind Your Own Business
LocationStaff Room
CompanyVivian
FeelingNervous
HealthOkay
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOCNothing

Codex Umbra Knows All

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:20 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Staff Room l Company ➤: Maxwell & Birdie l Item/s ➤: Duster l Current Form ➤: Human

Holding the glass shards carefully, Vivian quickly disposed of the potentially hazardous material. Washing her hands Vivian began to sing. Since she thought she was alone, the maid didn't see a reason to stay quiet. With the voice of an angel, Vivian happily sang her heart out. Grabbing her duster, she turned around to begin cleaning, but she stopped in her tracks. The man whom she had spent her morning with was sitting there, and he had heard her sing.

Vivian quickly bit her lip, and her cheeks turned red. Giving him a small wave she smiled. H-h-hi~

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:29 pm

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Maxwell wasn't one to drink during work but seeing Vivian made some emotions he rather kept buried deep. However he almost spit out his beer when hearing Vivian's sweet angelic voice sing, putting a hand against his head he would chug down his beer before heading to the fridge for another one. One no longer cut it for him, Wigfrid squawked at him as if to tell him to stop. When he sat back down was when the maid finally took notice of him. Hearing her wave and greet him, Maxwell tried his best to give her a scowl or glare but his expression softened when seeing her eyes. "Hello there...I'm sorry about before. I think it's best if we forget what happened." Maxwell would say before adding. "However I did say you could feed on me whenever you want...that I will allow but that will be the only thing happening" Being the most formal he could be, after he didn't need to start having a fling with any pretty face that passed by him.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mind Your Own Business
LocationStaff Room
CompanyVivian
FeelingNervous
HealthOkay
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOCNothing

Codex Umbra Knows All

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:03 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Hurt l Location ➤: Staff Room l Company ➤: Maxwell & Birdie l Item/s ➤: Duster l Current Form ➤: Human

Vivian's smile slowly faded as she read the mans lips. Forget....what happened... Once the man finished speaking, the maid quickly averte her eyes and nodded her head. As...as you wish sir... Vivian hurt, and she didn't want to hear what the man had to say. That was one advantage of bein deaf. Turning back around, Vivian went back to dusting the counters. It hurt that her first encounter like that was nothing more than a fling. Biting her lip to save face, the maid continued her job.

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:23 pm

It pained him to hear the woman, her tone told him exactly how she felt. Not only that but he himself felt like a piece of s**t for doing this. In the long run he had done her a favor, he wasn't mentally stable at a moments notice he could just harm her. Even if that was what he was doing now. However liked all things he quickly drowned it with either alcohol or anger and in this case it was both. Seeing her just turn away from before he finished talking irritated him beyond belief. Glaring at the maid he walked to her and grabbed her hand, clenching it tightly as he turned her to face him. Drinking all of the second beer before dropping bit in the ground. "It's god damn rude to turn around when someone's talking to you!" Maxwell snapped before letting her go and grabbing another beer. He had to leave before she ended up like the cafeteria lady. Grabbing two more beers he headed towards the door to leave.

Mind Your Own Business
LocationStaff Room
CompanyVivian
FeelingAnnoyed
HealthOkay
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOCNothing

Codex Umbra Knows All

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:47 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Hurt l Location ➤: Staff Room l Company ➤: Maxwell & Birdie l Item/s ➤: Duster l Current Form ➤: Human

Vivian didn't hear if the man was saying anything, and she didn't want to. Doing her cleaning, she began to think of anything else, that is until she felt someone grab her hand and turn her around. She was faced with Maxwell once more, but he seemed angry this time. Vivian shook her head, he was squeezing her hand, but it didn't bother her. Not as much as his words. I-I'm sorry... She said looking down. He released her hand and walked away. Quickly shooting her head up, Vivian for the first time showed anger. Why are you mad?! What right do you have?! None! I do! My first experience was nothing but a fling to you?! Vivian quickly bit her lip hard enough to draw blood. She didn't know what to feel, but him walking out like that was not fair to her.

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:18 am

Having her go meek when confronted only made him feel worse than he already was feeling. Maxwell understood that he was in the wrong there was no doubting that but the faster he left the better it would be for the both of them. Except he was easily controlled by his emotions especially when he started to drink. "YES IT WAS A FLING!" Maxwell snapped. "A giant mistake" He continued before turning around. "Because...I can't have myself start falling for someone again" Yeah he knew she wouldn't be able to pick up what he just said, that was the point. Maxwell wasn't strong enough to say it to her face but he couldn't keep it in his chest. He thought saying it out loud would make him feel better but he was mistaken, he just felt as shitty as he always did. It was time for him to leave. Opening a beer can he started to drink from it as he opened the door.

Mind Your Own Business
LocationStaff Room
CompanyVivian
FeelingHurt
HealthOkay
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOCNothing

Codex Umbra Knows All

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:51 am
User Image

Watching the teacher drink his beverage and watched his lips move was all the maid could do. Her eyes didn't deceive the words he was saying, and boy did they hurt. Vivian wanted to be more angry then she was, to slap the living hell out of Maxwell, to rip his throat out. However that wasn't her. She wasn't raised like this, and she would never stoop so low over a subject as such. Besides, she was just the maid after all. I... understand.. Vivian said and she bowed lightly. I will remember the event fondly... Tightening her grip on her dusted, Vivian began to dust at the table Maxwell was sitting at. The table wasn't dirty, but she needed to do something to keep the tears away. Some had already rolled down her cheek.

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:35 am

In the back of his mind he knew how much those words could hurt someone. In fact he wanted them to hurt because he wanted her to physically hit him, to give him a reason to remember her negatively. That way forgetting her wouldn't be too hard, the only thing negative thing being the first bite which had not been voluntary in any way. Her bowing would go unseen as he had already turned his back on her, in more way than one. However her last sentence was too much, he couldn't leave things like this. Just like before he walked up to her grabbing her by her hand. This time however there was more gentleness in his auctioned, he pulled her close and stared at her eyes. For a brief second Maxwell truly believed that kissing her would solve all his problems but reality hit him. They weren't feeling love it was simply the after effects of the bite for him and him being her first. She was to sweet and caring to be with someone like him. "Look at me" Kind of pointless to say seeing how she would have to be already doing so to know he said that. "I am a horrible person. I ******** up the cafeteria lady after being a a** to her child! I forced myself on you but you're too dumb to realize that! Forgot about me." With that he gave her a small shove away before exiting the room. With his fifth and final beer in his hand, what he hadn't taken with him was Wigfrid his crow he let a squawk. But with all that what was happening he didn't hear the bird.

Mind Your Own Business
LocationStaff Room
CompanyVivian
FeelingRegret
HealthDrunk
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOCEXITS

Codex Umbra Knows All

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:55 am
User Image

l Mood ➤: Hurt l Location ➤: Staff Room l Company ➤: Birdie l Item/s ➤: Duster l Current Form ➤: Human

Being deaf wasn't all bad. It sometimes helped you think. About the past, about what you wanted to do after your tasks, but mainly it quiet. Vivian needed it right now, because she wasn't sure how she should feel. She knew she felt upset, hell any woman would have, but she didn't feel any real hate. She was mad, but more because she didn't believe Maxwell had any right to be. Each man as different, her "father" told her this as he taught her many things. But this man was really different. He had been hurt in his past, and Vivian knew this is what made the man what he is today. She was like that once too, when her parents died. She didn't choose to come back, but she did. For years she hated her new found life, the people who helped her, the people who killed her, but most importantly the people she loved.

Feeling the numbing touch of Maxwell's hands, Vivian blushed as he held her close. One moment he was hateful, the next he was kind? Vivian read his lips close and shook her head. She opened her mouth to speak, but was instead greeted with a shove. People make mistakes... The man walked out of the room before her words could be heard, and she let out a sigh. Why cant you open your heart...? Vivian whispered as she looked around at the room. This man is so confusing...

Vivian couldn't hear the squawking, however she did see the crow on the table. Walking over, she gently picked it up and lifted the bird to her face. Well hello there~ Did he forget you? He isn't in his right mind right now, but maybe you can fix that? Lets go get you too him~ Setting the bird on her shoulder, Vivian looked around the room once more. Maaaaaaaybe after I finish cleaning.. Nodding to the little bird, the maid finished cleaning the room and made her exit to return the bird to its rightful owner.

-Exit-

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:58 pm

William "Will" Birch
Will entered the staff room before looking at Vivian so she could see his lips clearly "Alright so you should be fine here, I'd walk you the rest of the way but I don't know where your room is." Will would then lower his hood "Anyways remember to walk in groups when it's night obviously, can't have anyone else meeting a bad end now can we?" Will would then turn around and begin to walk off but he still waved bye over his shoulder.
[Mood]: neutral [With]: Vivian [Dating]: no one

xX Yennefer Xx

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas