Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Attic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Attic l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Great? ...Don't lie, its a living hell." She commented bluntly, "But it'll be all worth it in the end.~" she said dreamily at the thought of small little feet running around the school while others have to study for exams. Though she said at the the woman questionable, she didn't remember getting that big like Yen when she was pregnant with Lucius for a few weeks. 'Did she...over-eat.' ... Knowing that she's woman and especially pregnant she wouldn't say such, for her own safety and not trigger the waterworks.

Cecile cocked her head to the side, "Well dear it still in the morning.~" she pointed at the open window letting out the morning's rays. She rubbed her chin, "Well try to get close to her, obviously both of you have one thing in common. Just erased the info that she's your fiance's ex and look at her as a new friend.~" she giggled, the ghost herself needs to know this Silver character who produced her first grand-son. She arched her brow at the witch's second last question "Isn't he already a father." she smiled like a cat, "When he was little I remember he asked me 'Mommy I want a baby'" she gasp, "'You want a brother or sister~?' He shook his head, 'No! I want my own baby.'" he reminisced the adorable memory. "He still cares about about Sky even though he separated with Silver, she cares about C-...Ciri is it? Right." she continued to smile knowingly, she snapped her finger and pointed towards the door. "Girl~ Go call your man and get pampered." she laughed.

She started rocking on the wooden rocking chair, as for the last question she nodded her head, "Yes, but for other reasons." she let out a nervous laugh, "Have you experienced yourself levitating while you sleep?" she said out of the blue. "Nevermind forget I said that." She quickly added, the ghost took notice of the bags, "What with the bags dear~?"

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Theme: Dollhouse ~ Melanie Martinez

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:41 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Tired l Location ➤: Attic l Company ➤: Cecile l Item/s ➤: Bags

Become friends with her? Yennefer couldn’t really think too much of that happening... then again they did seem to be friendly BEFORE Silver learned she was with her ex.... Perhaps.... I don’t know. I will have to see... I just don’t need the stress... The sorceress let out another sigh as she return to looking out the window. She was quiet for a moment before speaking again. I know Lucius is a father... but he just found out he was... this is going to be from the start. I guess... I’m kinda in the same boat huh? And yes. Her name is Ciri, have you met him?

Yennefer pulled out her phone and thought about sending her fiancé a text. I can try... hopefully he isn’t too busy.. Finding his number, Yen sent her lover a message.

Hey darling~
If you are free today, maybe we should get together to talk about the baby and maybe have a relaxation time? If your busy though please don’t worry about it.
Love you~

Putting her phone away, Yen jumped a bit at the sudden feel of her stomach. I-it kicked!

Current Theme ➤ Insert

"He who knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon.
What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face.
It was a face of rage and fury,
the face of the goddess of vengeance,
destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:03 am
User Image

Mood ➤: EXCITED l Location ➤: Attic l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

Cecile shook her head, "No, I haven't seen this Ciri girl yet.~" though she would love to meet her that's for sure. It should be easy to find her right? She remembered when she first meet Yen she had mistaken her for the girl. So...just find a girl that looks like herself actually. She giggled at the thought. She watched as Yen pulled out her phone, she stared at her in bizarre when she typed in the phone. "Kids these days." she sighed. Cecile almost jumped herself when Yennefer almost jumped, when she heard what cause the witch to jump. The ghost was right in front of the witch in nanoseconds. "Ohhh, I want to feel! I want to feel" she said ecstatic in excitement, she blushed at the thought of making it to see a newborn grand-baby if only Luke was here...

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:22 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Attic l Company ➤: Cecile l Item/s ➤: Bags

Yennefer giggled as she nodded to the ghost, motioning her to quickly come over and feel the baby kicking. It made the woman smile; her pregnancy had been a rough one, but in the end it was worth every second of it. Hehe the baby is awake for sure~ A-are you excited? she asked Cecile. The ghost already had a grandchild, so Yen wanted to know if she was excited about another one.

The sound of her phone made her jump once again, she still wasn't use to the vibration of it. Looking at the text, Yen could feel a smile accompanied by a blush on her face. But... Wear my old clothy? What the hell does that mean? Shaking her head, Yen sent him a quick text back.

As you wish Papa~ I will be at the attic at noon~
No promises on the heels though blaugh
I love you~

PS: The baby kicked~

Putting her phone back into its place (between her boobs) Yen looked at Cecile while rubbing her belly softly. I wonder what it will be...I know Lucius has a boy... so I hope he gets a little girl~

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:01 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: EXCITED l Location ➤: Attic l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

Cecile excitedly placed her hand on Yen's belly's searching wear the kick has been located, he looked up at Yen like she grew a second head. "What kind of question is that, of course~!" her voice chimed as she rose her hands in the air and colourful confetti dropped down on them until they fade away. She cupped her pink cheeks at the thought a small chubby baby frantically moving their hands and legs and speaking gibberish.

Cecile watched as Yen took out her phone again, from the loo of her face she suspects its good news and that her son is free. It's the weekend, so he is supposed to be free possibly. After the witch typed her message she looked at her in curiosity, "So are you going to a massage session or a cute date~?" she asked pressuring Yen to spill out the details.When it came to the topic about the baby's gender the ghost tap her chin, "If it's a girl introduce her to lolita dresses before she goes sour! If its a boy make sure he has the manners of a prince.~" she gushed over the thought, as she said those words they were two shadowy silhouettes of a little girl and boy. The girl twirled around her what looked to be like a puffy dress similar to what Cecile was wearing and the girl stopped twirling and the boy got down on one knee and kissed the back of the girl's hand, he looked to have a neat haircut and looked like he was dressed formally. "Just makes sure you don't spoil them rotten." she advised wearily.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:27 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Attic l Company ➤: Cecile l Item/s ➤: Bags

Yennefer giggled at the response from the woman and nodded with a smile. It was good to know that Cecile had easily been able to accept everything that was going on with the two of them...mainly because everything was happening so quickly. Hmmmm...Im actually not sure what he has planned... He told me to meet him here at noon~ Sooooo...that could mean so much Shaking her head lightly, she rubbed her tummy once more as the little baby inside made it apparent that it was awake and wanted something.

Hehe I would love to have a daughter with a cute little dress~ Ciri would die before I put her in a dress... Trust me on that one. Yennefer thought about the picture she had of Ciri when she was younger...and how she was in a dress. The girl was not pleased. Eh?! Of course I wanna spoil the baby though...

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:46 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Neutral l Location ➤: Attic l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

Cecile both raised her brows when she obtained interesting information, "You are saying Ciri doesn't like dresses?" she asked in awe to find out the girl might be a tomboy. She cracked her fingers while wear a mischievous smirk, 'Challenge accepted'. When she heard Yen wanted to spoil her child, she solemnly placed her hands on the witch's shoulder. she continued carrying her serious tone until she flashes her smile. With that the shadow of the boy and girl faded back into the darkness. She looked out of the window and notice that it wasn't going to be noon soon, "Well whatever he has plans for you better dress to impress.~" she cooed while showing a cat-like grin as her feet float off the ground. "And yes you can still work with the belly or not.~" she raised the other's self-esteem incase her mood swings kick in.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:21 pm

Literally hates them. She would rather die then wear a dress. I’m not sure why but I’m sure I’m part of the reason... Thinking back to it, Yen could remember forcing the girl to get pretty once... and it was like pulling teeth. Later she found Ciri with a sword and laughing in a muddy pond... Letting out a sigh, the sorceress shook her head.

Oh! The sorceress had an idea to the “dress to impress”. Leaning down, she pulled out a pretty black and white dress. I had to shop anyways.... I had no clothes.. Stepping away from the window, Yen stripped quickly and put on the pretty dress. Her baby bump still made its appearance. What do you think? As she folded her other clothes and placed them into the bag.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:07 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Neutral l Location ➤: Attic l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

Cecile watched Yennefer pulled out a cute black and white dress with a bow on it, at first she stared at the sorceress in confusion until she remembered the incident her bedroom burnt down roughly two weeks ago. She watched Yen stripped since there were both girls and she had already seen the other naked before anyways. She mentally let out a sigh, she would kill to get a bubble bath while drinking a wine cocktail specifically Kir. When Yen put on the dress she gasped as she placed both hands on her cheeks as she stared in awe, "It...It looks so cute.~!" she exclaimed as she walked around the purple eyed woman while staring every inch of the outfit that did compliment her and the baby bump. She gentle touched the white, "Especially this bow, its a sweet touch. Makes me feel that its going to be a girl." she happily clapped.

The ghost notice that the temperature has risen, "Oh looks like its time for your outing, you ready.~" she gave Yen a Cheshire cat like smile as she floated.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:13 pm

Hearing the ghost tell her the dress was cute made the woman blush a bit. T-thanks... usually I try to avoid things like this... but I figured this is a new chapter in life so why not try something new? Doing a small twirl, Yen giggled and placed the bag against the wall. I hope it’s a little girl~ she thought as she leaned Ike’s out the window. The morning had flown by?! Looking down at herself, she started to feel butterflies among all the kicks. I-I think that I’m ready!

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:26 pm
User Image

Before Cecile could reply he heard a male voice humming as it approaches, part of her wanted to stay but other part was screaming for her to leave. She let out a sigh but quickly recovered with a smile before Yen could notice, "Have fun dear.~" her body began to disappear except for her lips. Before she can make her complete exit, she said, "Just remember to hit me up on the juicy details.~"
+Exits+

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:57 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Attic l Company ➤: N/A l Item/s ➤: Bags

J-juicy details? Yen chuckled at that thought. More recently, there hadn't been anything juicy to talk about with their romance life, and it wasn't because the spark was gone. There was just so much to do, to worry about...they hadn't really had time for a "juicy" night. Looking down at her belly, she smiled. Daddy is coming~ she cooed as she walked over to the window.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:55 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Pouty l Location ➤: Attic l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Cleaning Equipment & Outfit
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄♛

"Daddy is here.~" Lucius voice chimed as the door opened and brought what the sorceress might of least expected, a bucket of cleaning products. "Are you read for..." his voice died down when he caught sight of what was Yennefer wearing, there was a pink hue on his cheeks when he saw the cute dress she was wearing. He place the bucket down and walked up to Yen until the baby belly was barely touch his stomach, he placed his hands on his hips and stared down into purple eyes. As you can see Lucius was wearing a clothing way off Yen's current category. He was wearing casual black plain pants, a grey sweatshirt and black socks, like he was going to spend the rest of his days at the comfort of his own home... well school... well both. Yet he can still pull it off up to model standards. "You look like your ready to go meet The Queen, my queen."

Lucius cupped her cheeks and planted kisses on the side of her face, nose, chin, forehead and lastly her lips. Wait, he bent down and also placed a kiss on the belly. He rose up and gave the woman some space, "So you don't mind being covered by dust, cobwebs, and paint on that dress.~" he cooed then let out a pout for not following his dress code. "We are not going to use shortcuts...unless there is difficulties. I decided why not spend quality time together while remodeling the attic to the nursery.~" he revealed his idea, "Don't worry once we are done we can take a bath together." he smiled.

♛▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains: I got this idea from the movie Up when the couple was customizing the nursery room ^^

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:33 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Attic l Company ➤: l Item/s ➤: Bags

Yen was gleeful to see her soon to be husband walk up into the attic... buuuuut the bucket was not so pleasing. Seeing how he was dressed she realized this was not the kind of date she thought it was going to be. Though, he still knew how to change that. Small giggles escaped her lips as she (and the baby) were showered with kisses. Hehe why thank you~ I didn’t realize we were going to bgoing working, let me change back~ Walking away from the window, Yennefer reached into the bag and pulled out the clothes she had been wearing moments ago. If she wasn’t pregnant, she would have just used magic to change.... but that was a no no. Stripping again, she redressed in her maternity dress and folded the dress nicely, placing it back into the bag.

Picking up the bucket that he once was holding, the soon to be mother gave him a soft smile. Hehe I will hold you to that. Ready?

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:03 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Chill l Location ➤: Attic l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Cleaning Equipment & Outfit
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄♛

"Nope, we are going to work and be productive." for the first time of his life. She watched her undressed and switched to a cuter out(in his opinion). He took notice of the bag, "Have you been shopping?" he questioned out of curiosity. He walked over to her and puled out three fabric handkerchiefs, he used it to cover is mouth and then you used the left over hankies to cover Yen's mouth and the other neatly tied on top of her head. He doesn't understand why some people cover their head, to prevent from dust particles to go to the hair roots? He shrugged at the explanation. He pulled out a further duster from the bucket and looked up at the ceiling that was covered in dust, cobwebs and for some reason worn out vines made themselves managed to grow through the wooden ceiling. "Of course~ But before we start, what did you want us to talk about the baby?" he brought up, he would rather tackle this now before some thing bad happens...just incase.

♛▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash