Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Cemetery
Angelic Statue Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:25 pm
OriginalAnus

♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

♞Caligula found himself face to face with the very tall undertaker. Though his tone was strict when he spoke,Caligula wasn't sensing any anger from the man. He had no reason to lie about his identification he wasn't here to cause trouble.''Yes a student head-boy in fact'' he said respectfully,but without a care. '' Other than being a great night I wanted to see you. I wanted to ask about being able to help out around here'' he said wondering why the undertaker was so on guard. '' What got you so uptight?'' he said while placing his hands in his pocket nonchalantly. Caligula wondered if he should of told him that he was the grass cutter this night.

Occ:

╚══════════════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♍ Mental State: Stable
♍ Mood: Focus
♍Location: Graveyard-Angelic statue.
♍Thoughts: '' hmmm''
♍Company: (Elias)

Main Theme: Sparking

Battle Theme-Stage of Death

Biogrophy Theme: Love Like You

''Aggressive state - Dust devil''
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:55 pm
⇝Elias Ainsor⇜
►Occupation: The Undertaker
☠❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐☠

A sigh escaped Elias's lips after hearing the students name. head boy huh? he thought. Elias then without a care in the world, Elias slid the switchblade out of his sleeve and placed it back to where it was originally his, in the back of his pants.
Elias's eyes looked around, as he continued to listen to Caligula. The area where eyebrows would be scrunched up in confusion when he heard Caligula mention helping out. help out with dead bodies? What kind of student is this he thought and stared down at him. "I think that would be unwise considering you're a student" he said, sounding a little off guard, which was a little abnormal for Elias.
Taken back a little bit by being called upright, Elias squinted his eyes at the student. uptight?... he thought, notunderstanding what that word meant. It was also the first time he had been called them.
Elias then tried to brush it off. "Anyway, I have Father Calian helping me when it's needed. On top of that, it could be unsafe for you and the headmaster might Decline this" he said, trying to get back to his normal aura, by standing up tall and trying to remove any feelings that may take residence in his chest at he moment.

☠❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏☠
►Mood: On Alert ►Inventory: Cell Phone, Switch Blade, Latex gloves ►Get to know me: Profile ►Outfit: The Usual The Usual Without Coat

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

OriginalAnus

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:55 am
OriginalAnus

♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞

╔══════════════╗

♞ Caligua gave a shrug if his shoulders when the undertaker said it was unwise to work here. ''I'ant afraid of no ghost'' he said jokingly of course he wasn't '' I'm eighteen years old and you don't think I could handle corpses?'' he asked this question was out of genuine curiosity. Though it was an odd request to begin with even he had to admit it. Caligula wasn't here to party with the un-dead those he could handle,what he really wanted was to tend to the grounds every once and a while. This place seem to come to life at night time the danger,the magic and harmonies forces of nature all blended into one. The undertaker seemed adamant about not letting him partake in this nightly job,he even mention the headmaster which made him sigh. Good luck trying to get in contact with him he thought not that he thought about he hadn't seen the headmaster in a while.

''Welp guess it can't be help guess I'll ask the headmaster himself though haven't the slightest idea of where he might be.'' Caligula considered the undertaker's words unsafe his dangerous looks belied his true intention..he was actually caring about his safety?That gave the demon pause he could respect that...why wasn't he a teacher?''Hmm you'd make a great teacher'' he told the undertaker without a hesitation seeped in honesty. ''Father Calian...working with a priest now that would be something'' he was amused by that thought. '' You seem stout on not letting me join ya,but I understand your worry..I'm no slouch.I think you'd fine me a great boon but I'll check with ''Dumbledore'' he said Dumbledore sarcastically. Though his joking he held the headmaster in great respect for reason of his own.

♞ Caligula began to back step before turning away '' I'm about to catch some zs before I get caught out here..by someone else'' he told the man. ''Maybe we will meet again? you seem like a cool guy'' he said in a relax manner indeed he was hoping to meet the man again. For now it was time to beat a heated retreat. [exit]

Occ: Sorry I can't keep him around longer next day is about to start so I'll have him head back to the dorm. I guess we can rp again on Friday night if he returns to the graveyard smile (if you're up to it)He will be unrecognizable just so you know ninja

╚══════════════╝

♍ Mental State: Stable
♍ Mood: Focus
♍Location: Graveyard-Angelic statue.
♍Thoughts: '' hmmm''
♍Company: Elias

Main Theme: Sparking

Battle Theme-Stage of Death

Biogrophy Theme: Love Like You

''Aggressive state - Dust devil''
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:44 pm

l Mood ➤: Ima Fix Mommy!! l Location ➤: Angel!! l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

From the tall tower, Sachi saw the next place she was gonna go to. It was a dark place with lots of rocks that came out of the ground. As the little girl walked around the spooky area, Sachi couldn’t help but start to get scared. Sucking her thumb, she looked around whenever there was a sudden noise. M-mommy...? A few sniffles could be heard from the little girl as she continued to walk in the dark. I-I have to be swong... she told herself as she continued on her path. In front of her way however stood a rather tall angel statue that seemed to be the only thing glowing in the land of darkness...

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:49 pm
User Image
User Image

"Speak softly and carry a big stick...."

---

-If one were to have been looking for a particular demon hunter the past week, they wouldn't have found her. Bernadette was running on twenty minutes of sleep, having been out of town for the past week on another job. She wasn't slacking on the Videl end either, running cross references for the Strepp Murder. She had returned to the school roughly three hours ago, but sleep wouldn't come to her. Rather uncharacteristically, she was paying her respects. 'Miss Calloipe carved this statue...'
Her thoughts were interrupted by the pangolin-like creature clinging to her back. His clicking murmurs brought the presence of a child to her attention. Normally not a concern, but at this time of night...-

---

"...you will go far."

Mood : Out of sorts - Company : Sir Pangolot, Nadr, and Sachi Status : Lacking in sleep. - Items : Nothing.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:20 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Abracadavre |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm |
∑ Thoughts →→| Hmmm |
∑ Items →→| Y'ferreals Axe, Belial's Ring, Irmata's Sword, Dahak's Shield, and Tiamat's Horn |
∑ People Near By →→| Lucius, Erwin, Ciri, and Skytherix |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

A small dark rift opened near the cemetery. SIlver had checked Sayuri's room and found neither Sayuri or Sachi. This worried the Demon. Being up this late at this place...strange. Most people would warn others of the dangers in the dark referring to her. Silver had checked the Clock Tower and caught Sachi's scent....and only Sachi's scent. This worried her even more. Silver ran through the grave stones before laying her eyes on Sachi. "Sachi!" Silver called out to the little girl and ran over to her. Sliding onto her knees, Silver wrapped her arms around the small girl and held her tightly. "I was so worried about you! Are you okay hun? Are you hurt? Where's your mother?" Silver stopped hugging for a moment and looked over Sachi to make sure she was not hurt. Why was Sachi alone? If anything happened to Sayuri...there would be hell to pay.

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

xX Yennefer Xx

Rainbow Sunburn

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:32 pm

l Mood ➤: Ima Fix Mommy!! l Location ➤: Angel!! l Company ➤: Nana Siwver & Unknown l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sachi heard some noises and quickly hid behind the statue. Some lady she didn’t know walked into the area and her mommy always told her not to talk to strangers. The little girl stayed quiet, until something grabbed her....

It was nana Silver! Sachi made a happy cooing house as she hugged the woman tightly. Nana Siwver!!! Hi! Sachi was very confused about all of Silvers questions, and tilted her head. Huh? I’m otay! Mommy is in da garden! I snuck away because mommy is very very sad and I wanted to find someting to make her smile again!!!

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:10 pm
User Image
User Image

---

-'Not a demon...' Bernadette was about to coax Nadr or of her pocket when out of nowhere someone scooped up the child. The familiar tingle of demons raced over her skin and her hand moved immediately to her sword. Sir Pangolot hissed, his claws digging into Bernie's shoulders. She slowly stepped around the statue, poised to strike. Something about that face was familiar...Bernie could never forget a face, especially one that had helped her little less than a decade ago. She cocked an eyebrow in disbelief. "Lord Ten'serdsta. Still finding time to visit this plane while conquering the Underworld?"

Clearly, she and the child, Sachi, knew each other, not that the demon hunter took care to remember that. Silver wasn't devouring the kid, so she could afford to let her guard down a little. She shifted her hands to her hips, nudging Sir Pangolot so he'd stop hissing.-

---

"...you will go far."

Mood : Out of sorts - Company : Sir Pangolot, Nadr, Sachi, and Silver Status : Lacking in sleep. - Items : Nothing.

xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:18 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Thoughts →→| Hmmm |
∑ Items →→| Y'ferreals Axe, Belial's Ring, Irmata's Sword, Dahak's Shield, and Tiamat's Horn |
∑ People Near By →→| Lucius, Erwin, Ciri, and Skytherix |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Sayuri was sad? It must have had something to do with David. Well, souls for the soul crone and blood for the blood god. Silver wasnt going to say that out loud of course but she was relieved to hear that there was no harm done. Though Sayuri was probably terrified that Sachi missing. Silver gave Sachi a kiss on the forehead and she turned after hearing a voice and raised an eye brow in surprise. "Why hello Ms. Hopps. And yes, I am taking a break from all my official business. Ive been trying to repair my broken family. Shocking I know." Silver stood up and picked up Sachi and held her in one of her arms. "Sachi dear, Why dont you give Mommy this~" Silver held out her other hand and a crystal flower formed in her hands. It made from the material used to make her soul crystal but this lacked the catalyst needed to give it that property.

Handing the crystal flower to Sachi, it would float in her hands. "Do you like it Sachi?" Silver said with a soft smile. Turning her attention back to Bernie, Silver looked at her with a puzzled look. "So what brought you to the cemetery, Bernadette?"

xX Yennefer Xx

Rainbow Sunburn

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:09 pm
User Image
User Image

---

-"An inability to fall asleep has me paying my respects for once." She sighed, her gazed moving to the memorial tower a bit off. "You dealt the hunter community a harsh blow last year. I've taken twice as many jobs since he died. " When she looked back to Silver, one could see the exhaustion in her eyes. Normally working nonstop wouldn't bother her, but it was all too close to home. The murder, the massacres, the graverobbing. She was ready to scream. "I'm surprised no one has called out for a contract on you."

She could feel rain on its way and took a moment to rustle through her infinite pockets before pulling out a red umbrella. This she opened and offered to Silver. "Rain's coming." Her searching had awoken Nadr. The fairy hovered in front of Bernie for a moment, zooming over to Sachi and the crystal flower after wiping the sleep from his eyes. He seemed to inspect the crystal, then, nodded as though it passed some test. The tiny creature looked back to Bernadette, who nodded. "My companion would like to know if you would like to bind a memory to it, young miss." She seemed to wipe away all traces of exhaustion for a moment, putting on her warmest smile.-

---

"...you will go far."

Mood : Out of sorts - Company : Sir Pangolot, Nadr, Sachi, and Silver Status : Lacking in sleep. - Items : Red Umbrella.

xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:53 pm

l Mood ➤: Ima Fix Mommy!! l Location ➤: Angel!! l Company ➤: Nana Siwver & Unknown l Item/s ➤: Shiny Flower l Current Form ➤: Human

The little girls eyes glowed as her Nana gave her a very pretty flower. She held it close and smiled up at the woman. Mommy will Wuv dis!!! It’s so pwetty!!!! The other woman began to speak, and Sachi listened to the two talk. There was a strange little creature that flew over to the crystal, and the little girl watched it closely, making sure it wasn’t going to try to take the pretty flower for her mommy. When the strange lady asked her a question, Sachi looked to Nana Silver and then back at the lady. What’s... bind a memowy mean?

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rainbow Sunburn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:09 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Thoughts →→| Hmmm |
∑ People Near By →→| Sachi and Bernadette |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Watching Bernadette's creature and listening to what both Bernadette and Sachi said, Silver smiled softly. It was probably really hard for Sachi to understand that kind of question, so Silver thought of a simpler way of asking. "What is your most favorite thing you can remember? Our friend can put that memory in the flower. That way you'll forget it~" Silver said sweetly to the little. Looking over to Bernie, the signs of exhaustion were written all over her face until she put on that warm smile. That must have taken a great deal of will power to do such a thing. Going back to what Bernadette said earlier. "Its because they know better. Its futile to do such a thing...besides. This plane will suffer if I pass." Silver was motioning to Bernadette that she held all but a few souls of Hell Lords. If Silver died, then all of those Lords would be unleashed.

-Edit-

It was getting very late and there was no sign of Sayuri anywhere. The poor woman must be worried to death. "Orisika, I summon you. I need a message delivered immediately. Find and Tell Sayuri that I found Sachi and she is safe. We will return to her room shortly." A winged Demoness appeared from the dark and listened to her instructions. Once Silver had finished with the orders, Orisika flew back into the night. She knew what Sayuri looked like because of Silver.

xX Yennefer Xx

Rainbow Sunburn

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:13 pm
User Image
User Image

---

-"My friend is very good at magic. He can take the happiness you have with a memory, like seeing your mom, and copy it to the flower. This way your mom will always know just how happy you are when you are with her." Bernadette held up her left hand, exposing a charm on the hilt of her sword. It was in the shape of a hummingbird. "I have this one for the day I met Nadr here." Upon hearing his name, the fairy did a back flip in the air, grinning wildly. Bernie unhooked the charm and held it out for Sachi to see. If the girl touched it, she'd feel the undiluted mirth bound to it.

"I rather think that the mischievous god-type that's been helping you would prefer the mortal coil in one piece. Not that I wouldn't mind going toe to toe with another lord of hell. I've got, what, two under my belt already." She seemed to be rather at ease about the possibility. The only part of it she didn't like was the other player in the game downstairs. "That friend of yours, they show up at the Gathering each year. Makes me wonder what they gain from this all." She was unable to suppress a yawn, and politely covered her mouth until done. Perhaps she would get some sleep after all.-

---

"...you will go far."

Mood : Out of sorts - Company : Sir Pangolot, Nadr, Sachi, and Silver Status : #Namedropping - Items : Red Umbrella. Hummingbird Charm.

xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:26 pm

l Mood ➤: Ima Fix Mommy!! l Location ➤: Angel!! l Company ➤: Nana Siwver & Unknown l Item/s ➤: Shiny Flower l Current Form ➤: Human

A happy memory.. this was something that the little girl would have to think hard. Given she was only 4, so she could o my go so far back. There was one memory that she could faintly remember, and she looked up to the strange lady with a smile. Can da memowy be about my daddy?! He always made mommy smile!! And and... I wan her to smile again!! Holding up the flower, Sachi smiled and hoped the lady could do as she requested, even though Sachi herself couldn’t remember her own fathers face. Looking at nana Silver, Sachi giggled and looked back, not fully understanding what the two adults were talking about.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rainbow Sunburn

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:32 pm
☁ Don't be afraid of what lies in the dark☁

Velma ☂ Cadmus ☂

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

-Before they arrived at the statue-

✤ Velma eyes went wide at that remark about last year monsters were killing people. How could she have forgotten since she was here last year ''I think I must of been stoned out of my mind to forget something as horrific as that'' she said shaking her head. '' Better luck next time heh you're one special one usually people run from danger,but you...seek it'' Velma was having budding respect for this girl. When Kyon spoke of the white hared boy,he was both cute and dangerous she got bad vibes form that one. He was one of the reason she wanted to leave the great hall '' That guy he seems pretty dangerous I hope you know what you're doing'' she said in a tone of little worry. Only little worry because she suspected this girl must have some powers right? ''I wonder if I'll meet that guy again' she thought as they made their way to the graveyard.''Shadow powers sounds like the opposite of me opposites attract I guess'' she said offhandedly. When she mention her lightning powers Kyon seem happy about it '' Going to blow your mind son'' she said jokingly.

-Arrival at the statue-

✤When Velma arrived at the cemetery near the angelic statue,she could feel other presence about the place.She wanted to go under caution but seeing who her companion was,she doubt she'd be doing that.'You going in camera blazing?'' she whisper over to Kyon she had to ask,but before she could get an answer she hears voices. The place was already kind of creepy the fact that it was in the dead of night made more,so now people were here as well? If Velma was scared she did not show it she just kept that laid back attitude of her's. Voices in the dark one stood out the most it was that of a little girl,her voice sounded like that of a toddler. Velma didn't immediately spring into action figuring it might be a ghost child. Ghost are well known for tricking people like that only,and in a place like this it was understandably to think this way. 'Hm you hear that might be a ghost child? I don't feel like getting my soul sucked out so going to wait on that'' her voice barley a whisper. Then their was another voice much older voice Velma was straining to hear the conversation.

✤ They seem to know one another I guess the girl was among the living after all. Otherwise she'd probably be hearing an ungodly shriek coming from the child freaking ghost! The young woman blew a sigh of relief looking to her companion''what do you make of this?'' she asked Kyon wanting to hear her insight on this matter. For any response could be made she heard another voice they were all female,and one seem to know the other. Hearing that remark about conquering the underworld made the gravity of the situation escalate. Not knowing what to do she waited on Kyon as continued she to eavesdrop on the three. Unaware that they my a have been tracked already if they're indeed dealing with demons.'' Well damn'' she muttered under her breath if she lived through this it was time to get a weed connect,because she was going to need it!

OCC: Let see how this goes.
Spell Count: 6/6
Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

User Image

✤Mental State:
✤Feeling: Relaxed yet a bit scared
✤Location: Cemetery Angelic Statue
✤Thoughts:'' No backing out now ''
✤Company: Kyon,Bernadette,Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ ,Sachi Sir Pangolot, and Nadr. .
✤ Items: Phone/headphones,Tooth brush,tooth paste, mouth wash,book,purse,small pack-back, Umbrella
✤ Apparel: Dress
✤OCC:
First Theme: Butterfly Kiss

☁ You might discover...you like what is inside☁

Mystiecat537

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rainbow Sunburn

xX Yennefer Xx

Cemetery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items