Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Cemetery
Thanatos' Memorial Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:17 pm
User Image
User Image

|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→| Nemesis' Room|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Before My Body Is Dry |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | ???? |
∑ Thoughts →→| I dont want to die...|
∑ Items →→| Guitar, school bag, Phone. |
∑ Attire →→| Gothic Kimono |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ Corruption Counter →→| 40%(Right Eye Half) |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

"I have made my choice...and Im going to deal with the consequence. I just wish I could give you more time.. I dont want to risk the corruption seeping into you as well. Please watch over me." Shinda said holding out her hand to take in Thanatos. He wasnt her main contract but she could keep him close by and help lower her corruption rate. As soon as Thanatos was absorbed, time unfroze and it felt like she tripped as everything went back to normal. Shinda looked at Nemesis. She hated what she was going to do...but she had to be brave. It wasnt her life that was the only one that was at risk now. She knew she'd be catching Nemesis mid-sentence so Shinda placed a finger on his lips. With a weak hearted smile, Shinda spoke to him. "Nemesis, I know what I need to do. Your Father helped me...now...now.." Shinda moved her hand and wrapped her arms around him and hugged Nemesis tightly. "Now I'm going to keep you safe."

Quote:

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 4:37 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► A Mix of Multiple Emotions
ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Shinda

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Sword

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nemesis found himself holding Shinda with her finger on his lip, wanting him to be quiet, Nemesis blushed and complied with the girl's wishes. He stared at her beautiful eyes as she spoke, but something she said made his eyes widen and his jaw dropped. What did she mean by his father? Thanatos is dead. Was his soul wondering around? Was he still watching over them? Nemesis tried to hold back his tears, but it was futile, several drops ran down his cheek.

When she hugged him, Nemesis closed his eyes as more tears came down. He held Shinda even closer, before whispering in her ear. "...Please.....Please don't leave me." Nemesis didn't know what he was saying, he simply said the first thing that came to his mind. He probably won't remember what he said exactly, but that doesn't matter for a split second Nemesis was able to say what was on his mind. Nemesis pulled away from the hug, before placing his forehead against Shinda's, he then smiled, as he wrapped his arms around her. "You have such beautiful eyes." With that compliment, Nemesis got up and grabbed Shinda's hand. "We're under attack, we have to help the school clear out the demons."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[quote"Nightmares in Daydreams"]

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 6:54 am
User Image
User Image

|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→| Thanatos Memorial|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Haunted |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Steadfast and Determined |
∑ Thoughts →→| I will keep them safe before I die.|
∑ Items →→| Guitar, school bag, Phone. |
∑ Attire →→| Gothic Kimono |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Active |
∑ Corruption Counter →→| 40%[Progress Halted(Right Eye Half) |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda blushed as Nemesis pulled her closer and and began to let tears fall down his cheek. She took a hand wiped away some of his tears with a soft smile on her face. Hearing his words made her choice that much harder to continue on with...but she could bare to live with possibly hurting him. When the man placed his head on hers, Shinda blushed even more after the compliment about her eyes. What came next was more important. Saving the School was important, much more so than what she had to do. "Then let us save the school first. At least it'll be something to remember me by." Shinda activated her Spirit Affinity and immediately caught word of several attacks. One was Ciri and she was hurt. "Nemesis! The Training Yard, we need to go now!" It was Shinda this time that pulled Nemesis. A friend was in danger. With her free hand, she summoned a scythe. Looking back while she ran, "Dont worry, Thanatos will keep me safe, Im making sure that I can use my power to save lives."

-Exit-

Quote:

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:30 am
𝕸𝔢𝔦 𝕿𝔥𝔢 𝕱𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝕲𝔬𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰

User Image

▁▂▃▅▆▇▆▅▃▂▁

After being "forced" to split from her little "brother", Mei made her way to her way to the memorial tower. This place would've felt like him to her if she wasn't just a mindless corpse. Mei slowly walked up the steps before being met with a bunch of corpses. She picked one of the many pieces and started inspecting them before noticing the large grave that was on the top level of the tower. Dropping whatever was in her hand back on the ground, Mei made her way to the grave of her master's desired corpse.

When Mei finally reached the tomb she started burning and changing into a pure fire elemental, she then took a few steps back before releasing a huge burning energy wave that sounded pretty similar to a bomb, across the entire cemetery which destroyed the tower and started wildfires across the cemetery. As the tower was crumbling Mei pulled the last piece of the collection from his grave and escaped leaving behind nothing but a broken building and wildfire.

▁▂▃▅▆▇▆▅▃▂▁

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

Just Rosa

[quote="]

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ashe was running and full speed to where the explosion took place. There was still water left from the rain so Ashe was able to use that to get past the fire. Nothing was stopping her from getting to her destination. Seeing Thanatos' memorial on fire unleashed a beast that no one should see from Ashe. "NOOOOO!" Ashe screamed in anger letting her ears, tail and fangs come out. The only saving grace for everyone was that the full moon was not tonight. Ashe ran through the flames to find the memorial completely destroyed. Running in to try and save the body from being burned away, Ashelia mind was completely broken. The grave was broken into. Flames covered the entire tower and the tower was destroyed. Something in the womans head snapped. The here eyes dulled and even as the fire raged around her...Ashe felt nothing. She gripped her sword to the point her hand started bleeding "TTTHHHHHAAAANNNNNAAAATTTTOOOSSSSS!" Ashe Screamed at the top of her lungs. This guard wanted blood and was only a thread away of Transforming in a Feral and very angry Werewolf from shear anger.

∑Location →→|Thanatos Memorial|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Treachery |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Lost her cool completely |
∑ Thoughts →→| MOTHERFU*****!|
∑ Items →→| Thanatos' Necklace, Phone and Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:21 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Panic l Location ➤: Thanatos' Memorial l Company ➤: Ashe l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer did her best to keep up with Ashe , but the werewolf was too fast. Once Yen saw the horror she froze. Who would do this...? Ashes scream is what brought Yen back to reality. There was a fire, and it was spreading fast. S**t! ASHE GET OUT OF THE FIRE NOW!!! Yennefer screamed to her friend as she lifted her hands. They began to glow a deep orange color and she closed her eyes. Please stay calm little one... she thought to herself.

Tul- forth i elements na dár i naur! Yennefer yelled as she conjured up mass amounts of magic. She didn't have long, but the fire needed to be stopped. The wild fire stopped on its destructive path, and Yennefer began to use magic to deprive the fire of oxygen. Without oxygen, the fire couldn't burn. After a while, Yennefer got the flames under control and extinguished them completely. Lowering her hands to dispel her magic, she felt something wet on her lip, blood. I'm still standing she thought to herself.

Stumbling to the now destroyed memorial, Yen tried to make her at to Ashe. Ashe we need to find who did this, we need to fix this! It will take me time but I can fix the Memorial with magic, but you need to work with me!

Current Theme ➤ ~Bound To You~

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Blood dripped from Ashelia hand as she faced away from Yennefer. Lifting up her sword and aiming downward, Ashe slammed the blade into the stone. The power used to drive the blade in was immense. The werewolf turned around and starred at Yen with empty eyes. The corner of her mouth twitched into a sick smile revealing the deadly fangs that took shape. Nothing was said but Ashe began to walked away from the grave. As she a few more Werewolf like features started taking form in Ashe. Her eyes went from red to yellow, Ears and tail were out and her fingers began to look more like claws. Blood ran down her right hand and left a small trail as she walked. She stopped as soon as she got next to Yen. "Run."

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Going Feral |
∑ Thoughts →→| ......|
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Active/Changing |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:42 am
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Panic l Location ➤: Thanatos' Memorial l Company ➤: Ashe l Item/s ➤: None

What is wrong with her....what the... Yennefer watched as Ashe walked closer. What she saw terrified her. Ashe had changed, her appearance, the way she walked, and her eye. Her eyes scared Yen the most.

Run

Yennefer felt her blood run cold. W-what...? Her brain told her to run, to take Ashes advice. However her body would not respond no matter how hard she tried. I need to run! Why cant i move?!

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Without even turning her head to look at Yennefer, Ashelia grabbed Yennefer by the neck. Gripping her tightly around the throat, Ashe turned her head to look at Yen and starred with cold empty eyes. "I told you to run...Was I not clear enough?" Lifting Yen up a little higher, Ashe threw Yennefer down the short flight of stairs that led up to main platform. The werewolf began to slowly walk down each step. It was as if she was in a trance. More and more features began to grown on Ashe. Normally this would be extremely painful but the woman looked as if nothing was happening. Her legs and arms began to crack and grow in length as they became more wolf-like. Even Ashe's face began to change.

∑ Thoughts →→| ......|
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Active/Changing |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:57 pm
User Image

Yennefer had no time to react. Ashe had her hands around Yen's throat before she knew it. She gasped for air as se clawed at Ashes hand, praying the werewolf would snap out of it. As Ashe lifted her of the ground , Yen kicked her legs in a desperate attempt to get free. Digging her nails into Ashes hand, Yen started to feel faint.

Suddenly Yen could breath again, but why did her body hurt? Opening her eyes, Yen realized that Ashe had thrown her down the flight of stairs. Her everything hurt, and Yen tried desperately to prop herself up. She lifted her hand in a desperate attempt to conjure magic, but alas....nothing. Dropping her hand down, Yen laid there in scared and in pain. There was nothing she could do; she was defenseless and Ashe was drunk off rage. Ashe....d....on't..... Yennefers eyelids grew heavy as she slipped into a deep sleep.

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ashe was walking past Yen when the transformation finally sunk in and took hold of Ashe. Stopping just a few yards away from the passed out woman, Ashelia writhed in pain as her skin, muscles and bones changed her into the beast that was trapped inside. Transforming fully into her Werewolf form, Ashe let out a howl that echoed through out the area. A couple of people inside the school would know this howl and the danger behind it. Normally Ashelia was able to calm herself to the point she wasnt extremely dangerous but this time was much different. She did not need the Moon for this transformation, her wolfs blood boiled and called for vengeance. Not turning to look at Yennefer, Ashe ran out of the Memorial.

-Exits to Courtyard-

∑ Thoughts →→| ......|
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Warning! Werewolf |
∑ O.o.c →→| If anyone wishes to cut her off, go to courtyard |

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Just Rosa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:03 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Panic Mode l Location ➤: Memorial? l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Sword & Drawing

Ciri used every tracking skill her uncles had taught her to catch Yen's scent. In fairness, this wasn't too hard considering Yen wore very specific perfume. Ciri approached a building that was reduced to rubble. Her heart sank, and Ciri rushed to the rubble. Oh god please don't let her have been crushed... she said to herself as she began to search. Yen?! Yen where are you?! Ciri began to dig through the rubble. Nothing...where is she... Her eyes searched until they stopped on what looked like a body. Yen's body.

Ciri ran to her mothers side. Y-yen...? Ciri fell to her knees and gently rolled over Yennefer over. Tears welled up in her eyes, assuming the worse. Ripping off her glove, Ciri checked Yen for a pulse. Ciri began to laugh through her tears. Your alive... Your alive... Ciri gently took Yennefer into her arms and began to rock back and forth. Your ok.....your ok.....your ok.....mama.....

Current Theme➤: ~Castle~

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:36 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·•〖Ahnack☠Barchak〗•·.·´¯`·.·•

♈ Location: Thanatos Memorial Tower ♉Company: Three People in Pain ♎Mood: Happy ♌Condition: Hungry ♏Song: Title

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Strange place for a squirrel to be wandering around. It's nose twitching at the sound small tapping on the cement stairs, sniffing the air and It's eyes and head darting all over the place. Nothing except for the two still humans in at the stair case, and this was a very curious squirrel. Climbing step by step nearing the two people in the main platform before disaster struck. Grabbed by its leg and lifted up in the air it would start to struggle. Scratching and trying to bite whatever grabbed it, but teeth sunk down on its neck. The sound of snap as its neck was crushed the squirrel would go limp. Blood dripped down its neck and onto the mouth of it's murderer. Grabbing it from his mouth and holding it by its tail Ahnack spoke. "Squirrel isn't much challenge" Every word was said with a small pause as if he was thinking of which word to use every time. Walking up the staircase taking a bite from the squirrels stomach as he noticed two people, one with a downed animal in its arms. "You going to eat?" There wasn't anything to eat on the plane trip here, except that weird looking poison, Ahnack was starving. "Rude? Mourning? Morgan tells me to say sorry. Sorry" Ahnack would say sniffing the air before moving to get a better look at the two. "Three people in pain...can only smell and see two" Maybe the blood coming from the squirrel was messing with his sense of smell. Grabbing the squirrel's tail planning to rip it and eat like a spaghetti string, Ahnack stopped short as Morgan told him to keep his clothes clean of blood. Blood did seem to be very noticeable in white clothing, and apparently this is suppose to be fancy clothing. More uncomfortable than anything especially the thing called a tie.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC: Nothing
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:31 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Broken l Location ➤: Memorial? l Company ➤: Yennefer &??? l Item/s ➤: Sword & Drawing

Everything Ciri was taught became nothing. She couldn't see straight, she couldn't hear right, she opulent even sense the boy approach her and Yen. Seeing her mother hurt and out cold seemed to have sent Ciri to a bad place.

When Ciri finally looked up, she saw the boy, standing there bloody and holing a dead squirrel Her brain immediately thought danger, but her body didn't move. She just started at him. Quickly snapping back to reality, Ciri laid Yen down gently and stood, drawing her sword. W-who are you?! L-leave us be! Her body shook, but her eyes glowed with an uncontrollable fire.

Current Theme➤: ~Castle~

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:50 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·•〖Ahnack☠Barchak〗•·.·´¯`·.·•

♈ Location: Thanatos Memorial Tower ♉Company: Three People in Pain ♎Mood: Cautious ♌Condition: Hungry ♏Song: Title

It wasn't smart to point a weapon at a wild animal, four years later and Ahnack still had a few unwanted quirks that civilization didn't like. Quickly eating the squirrel, wouldn't want his food to be stolen, its bones giving a noticeable crunch as Ahnack ate it bones and all. Doing a small hop backwards, creating some distance between them as a low growl will come from him as he lower his body towards the ground. Yet as quick as he was to become defensive, a little discussion was had inside his mind. A demonic presence would start to emit from the boy as he stood up straight and adjusted his tie. "I would like to apologize for that. He didn't mean to startle you miss." Putting his hands behind his back then tilting his body to the side checking up on the woman. "Name is Morgan. We should hurry up and take that woman to a hospital before her condition gets worse. Miscarriages are a horrible thing." Morgan would suggest, not moving from his spot knowing that the female was in high alert any movement could cause her to suddenly lash out at them. And no one would want that.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC: Nothing
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

Cemetery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out