Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs
{ SEMI CUSTOM SLOTS OPEN } GRATS ALL WINNERS! P3! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masshiro

King Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:34 pm
ENTER ME FOR SEMI CUSTOM RAFFLE:
LINK TO QUEST/ENROLL/GROWTH ART: Crow (I love the style Bellforge drew him in for me, but I could live without the shoulder armor.)
Eyes and hair are black. Hair is just short and messy. The only clothing thing I care about is black with white accessories and gold trim. Cape or wings, your choice!
Reaper weapon: clawed gloves.
Character here: Kashiyoru
Type of art: semi-custom  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:49 am
LINK TO QUEST/ENROLL/GROWTH ART: Here
Character here: Just Camilla
Type of art: Growth  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:25 am
LINK TO QUEST/ENROLL/GROWTH ART: Ryelle Neberrian - but please ignore all of the image stuff I have down there as far as her weapon. Her weapon instead would be a big ******** axe based on this adopt with a completely different personality. I'm also open to changes to her appearance because why not.
Character here: Cami (baby hunter), Lena (Moon Trainee), Kithryn (Death pony), and Atarah (Y1 demon I will never play....)
Type of art: Semi-Custom  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:13 am
LINK TO QUEST/ENROLL/GROWTH ART: Character info here:

DEUS EX MACHINA PERSONNEL FORM

The Hunter

Name: Caltain Ellery

Nicknames: Carl

Category: Mist

The Weapon

Name: Sankyōdai (Three brothers)
Nicknames: Ichi, Ni and San* (depending on which of the three Caltain is referring to)
Type of Weapon: A pair of Japanese sickles aka kama
Former species of weapon: Kama itachi. A kind of wind elemental sickle weasel that appears in threes. Ref 1(vid) Ref 2 (yokai.com)

*I could have the kamaitachi be one weasel with 3 personalities if that is preferable

Personalities:

Caltain: A good natured young man with a friendly smile. He cares about his friends and family to an extent but would think twice if it means putting himself in harm’s way. No, he would not catch a grenade for you or jump in front of a train for you. But he would visit with a fruit basket and maybe a bowl of chicken soup if you are feeling under the weather. Has the tendency to appear spaced out at times. Mostly when his weapon is having a jolly old ruckus in his head.

Kama itachi: As rowdy a band of brothers as there ever was one. The three of them are often jesting, squabbling, fighting and arguing with each other in Caltain’s head. In fact, they would even drag Caltain into the fray if he’d let them. To the three weasels (or one weasel with multiple personalities depending), family always come first and they have now adopted Caltain into their band of brothers, for better or worst. Going on a date would be an interesting experience for Caltain as he’d have not one but three boisterously loud wingmen in his mind.

The oldest brother is gruff and loud while the second is hot tempered and impatient. The youngest brother is usually influenced by his older siblings but tends to be on the cheeky side and would sometimes even be adding oil to fire in an argument.

Why did your human character choose to become a Hunter?

Caltain was orphaned at a young age and was sent to live with his single aunt and grandfather in a rural farming community. Even then Caltain could tell that the villagers were wary of his family and kept away from them. Children would often point fingers and claim that Caltain’s family dabbled in “unclean” rites.

Which baffled Caltain as his family seemed normal; give or take a few eccentricities like his grandfather’s insistence that food prepared over coals tasted better than those made from a gas stove or his aunt’s habit of always cutting carrots into flower shaped pieces before cooking them. While certainly not rich, his family made do with what they had.

However, things took a grim turn when his grandfather got terminally ill. As the months passed, his grandfather continued to waste away but seemed unable to die; often screaming at invisible entities that only his clouded eyes could see and it sent shivers down Caltain’s spine. Fleeting shadows, once dismissed as a trick of the eye or a perceived scuttling sound in the attic, once equated with rodents now took on a sinister tone. Open sores and rotting flesh dotted the old man’s body and the stench that emanated from his room was appalling.

And yet the old man continued to live on in agony.

Several more months passed and the old man seemed more corpse than human. Rumours which used to be whispered in secret was now openly discussed by the village people. His grandfather could not die because something would not let him.

The old man’s suffering and the villagers’ open slander was taking a toll on his aunt. Never an extrovert to begin with, the poor dame became even more withdrawn as the months passed.

Until one night.

Tired and gaunt, his aunt had given him a modest supper of chicken soup and bread. Then as always, his aunt would visit his grandfather with the hopes of cajoling the old man to eat.

But that night had been different. Face drawn but determined, the quiet dame had entered the room without any food. Several moments passed before she emerged. “He’s dead…he’s finally dead,” uttered the old dame before falling to her knees and sobbing.

Even at the young age of eight, Caltain had known what to do. He called the village’s doctor and stood out of the way as the events following his grandfather’s death took their course. Naturally there would be talk about his aunt putting her father out of his misery but given the state that the old man was in, no one pried too much into it.

Life had then…returned to some form of normality. Caltain went to school, got into fights with other youths of his age, had a crush on the village beauty, helped his aunt look after the vegetable plots and chicken rearing; everyday stuff.

Until his aunt decided that at eighteen, he was old enough to know.

Sitting across him from their old and worn out dining table, his aunt had told him of a time when money had been tight and the very lives of their family were at stake, of the mysterious pact his grandfather had made in the dark of the night and how their family had managed to survive those hard times. Of how it was now his duty as sole heir to accept this ‘inheritance’ should his aunt fall ill; just as she had done for his grandfather in order to lay the old man to rest.

Caltain had fled the village that very night.

Burdened with guilt and yet terrified of his fate should he return, Caltain wandered the cities and did odd jobs where he could, always shifting address the instant he sent what money he could spare to his aunt. It was no surprise that Caltain was quick to jump at the opportunity to ‘leave it all behind’ and fight the ‘deplorable end’ that awaited him or his future children.

Weapon Ability

Biting wind – A sudden gust of wind that slices nearby enemies. Area of effect and damage from the slicing depends on Rank and skill. Using the ‘The Charge’ mechanic.

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: CC
Hair Colour/Style: Colour CC for style. Just not mohawks.
Skin Colour: Light
Clothing Style/Colours: CC
Extra: CC
References: None

Character here: Valtiel Lucille Kuro Noh
Type of art: Ie: Semi-custom  

Rapidashtrainer

radish

Regal Himedere

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:54 pm
LINK TO QUEST/ENROLL/GROWTH ART: i-i have none, but as for faction, uhhhhhH... ghost boyo?
Character here: one; maj (student).
Type of art: semi-custom.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:25 pm
LINK TO QUEST/ENROLL/GROWTH ART: Nnnnone ;v; But horseman would be cool
Character here: None
Type of art: Semi-custom  

~InfinityTrust~

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:07 pm
LINK TO QUEST/ENROLL/GROWTH ART: Quest
Character here: None
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:14 pm
LINK TO QUEST/ENROLL/GROWTH ART: XX
Character here: None!

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KanamiTenjo

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:48 am
LINK TO QUEST/ENROLL/GROWTH ART: Quest
Character here: Darcy Quinn
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:37 am
LINK TO QUEST/ENROLL/GROWTH ART: Quest - Eleanor the Kitchen Witch (WIP)
Character here: Lusine (Student)

Elda-Kun

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:55 am
ENTER ME FOR SEMI CUSTOM RAFFLE: xdeathxbyxlovex
LINK TO QUEST/ENROLL/GROWTH ART: none at the moment. But here is my character idea. Fafnir
Character here: Lihua (ghost) Umi (ghost) Xiomara
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:52 am
ENTER ME FOR SEMI CUSTOM RAFFLE: TanuKyle
LINK TO QUEST/ENROLL/GROWTH ART: Faction: Student, specifically wanting something with an aquatic and/or predatory flair. Other than that, it's up to you!
Character here: None.

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:06 pm
LINK TO QUEST/ENROLL/GROWTH ART: link
Looks whys here is what's important bright glowy green eyes.
panther like body and black cat
shadow critter.
He likes dark greens for regular wear. Some kind of wild forest child look.
Whispy shadowyness.

Other than that have fun.

Character here: Andrew- Trisha- Carlos- Clyde
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:05 am
LINK TO QUEST/ENROLL/GROWTH ART: Valeryk
Character here: Aciox

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:51 pm
LINK TO QUEST/ENROLL/GROWTH ART: None, Faction: Student - Demon/Kitsune
Character here: Alicia Hale (Reaper)
{ The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games