Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
I need an A to Pass (w/ YesterdayTodayForever) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:31 am
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

"What are you suffering for?"

Leo had stayed up all night studying for one of his other classes that he ended up over sleeping. When he last remembered he quickly got out of bed and got dressed quickly. Usually he was was up early but not this time when he got to school it was already past his first period class, which was Mr.Browne's class. He went the rest of the day like normal and dispite him wanting to go out with his friends he went to Mr. Brown's class for tutoring.

"Your pride or some kind of personal war?"

--

OoC - n/a.

xxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:39 am
XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

User Image
Jeremy Browne

⊰ ♪ ⊱ "I am not telling you it is going to be easy, I am telling you it will be worth it." ⊰ ♪ ⊱

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO⋈Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO⋈Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO
═━❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀━═

Jeremy was surprised when Leo wasn't there that morning. Leo wasn't one to really miss. The day continued like usual. He taught the new lesson to his other classes, gave them practice problems and did group checking. The end of the day rolled around and Jeremy wasn't expecting Leo to come in. "Oh, good afternoon, Leo. Nice of you to join me." He said with a smile, showing off his pearly whites. Jeremy thought Leo was actually pretty cute. He wasn't sure if Leo even rolled that way, he wasn't positive about it. Besides, it was his student! Jeremy printed off the notes from the days lesson and he stapled them together. He grabbed the book and scrap paper and sat in the student desks, inviting Leo to sit with him.

ooc ;; - - -

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:05 pm
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

Leo smiled softly at his teacher and bowed his head softly. "I'm sorry I wasn't in class this morning. I fell asleep late last night studying for my infinite math exam." Leo said softly feeling ashamed. He had never been tardy to school and never been absent. He looked at Jeremy but he noticed him looking at him a little differently than how he usually looked at him. Leo brushed it off and and quickly got his pencil and notebook out. He sat at the desk next to his teacher and listened to him closely. His bright blue eyes sometimes wandered around or looked straight into Jeremy's eyes. His sexuality wasn't stated, to others he appeared to be straight, especially because girls constantly asked him out but he never cared for them, in reality he was gay but never had been in a relationship.

--

OoC - n/a.

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:39 pm

User Image
Jeremy Browne

⊰ ♪ ⊱ "I am not telling you it is going to be easy, I am telling you it will be worth it." ⊰ ♪ ⊱

Jeremy laughed some, "Don't worry about it. I understand." He let out. He was explaining the new lesson, giving him the printed version of the lesson they had some that Leo missed. It was simple honestly. At least to Jeremy it was. He explained how to do the problems and even gave Leo some to work on after showing him how to do the equations. Jeremy's green eyes focused on the younger male for a moment before he remembered the note. He got up from the desk and went over to his own desk, rummaging through his jacktpockt. He came back and at next to Leo, handing him the folded note, "There you go, by the way." That's all he said. He didn't specify it was the note Leo received yesterday, he figured he didn't have to. He figured that the one who wrote it out their name, so it was self explanatory.

ooc ;; - - -

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:07 pm
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

Leo listened to Jeremy and looked at the problems that he had given him to practice. He quickly gave them to his teacher when he was done and smiled softly. He had understood every part of the lesson and with that said the problems were easy. "I think I am starting to understand it much more. Thank you, Mr.Browne." Leo said softly but when he was handed the note he couldn't help but giggle. "Oh a note. For me? I never took it for me be your type sir." Leo said jokingly. He knew what the note was and he had already turned the girl down. He never liked desprate girls like here who couldn't seem to be able to function without a man. He quickly ripped the note and threw it in the recycling bin. They finished with the tutoring pretty late and it was already night time. "Mr.Browne, I know it is not normal for students to ask but would you like to maybe grab some dinner. My treat since I was the one who kept you so late." Leo asked softly. He wanted to at least treat him to that if anything for tutoring him.

--

OoC - n/a.

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:27 pm

User Image
Jeremy Browne

Jeremy smiled, "I am glad you're starting to catch on. It is all very easy, it's just when things are on the mind, it's easy to become distracted." He ad!itted. However, Jeremy was caught off guard when Leo mentioned the note, he cleared his throat quickly. "I.. Well that was from yesterday. I mean.. When you left it." He added. The last thing he wanted was to gfiveoff the wrong impression. He wouldn't want Leo to report him for being inappropriate. Sure, Leo as eighteen, but still Jeremy's student. However, he did know it as a joke in the end. That is one good way to throw a man off! The tutoring went on for a while and soon Leo was offering to buy him dinner. The male chuckled, "I wouldn't mind grabbing some dinner. However, I insist on paying whether you like it or not. I really don't mind helping you out. It really doesn't bother me." He smiled and he closed the book and fixed the desk before standing. Jeremy was six feet three inches, so he was a good bit taller than Leo. The male placed his book on the desk.

ooc ;; - - -

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:48 pm
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

Leo looked at his teacher confused seeing him get all worked up over his joke. "Are you alright sir?" Leo asked softly as he helped clean up and put the desks back to how they were. When the male agreed to have dinner with him he smiled but shook his head. "I am the one who asked you to have dinner with me. Please let me pay." Leo said softly as he gently looked into the male's eyes. he fixed his coat and walked out of the classroom with his backpack in hand. He waited outside for his teacher and sighed softly looking up at the stars.

--

OoC - n/a.

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:56 pm

User Image
Jeremy Browne

Jeremy nodded gently, "Alright alright. I'll let you win this time. However, if there is a next time, I insist on paying." He stated, chuckling. He grabbed his jacket and pulled it on. He walked with Leo out of the school. It was a beautiful starry night. Jeremy lead Leo to his car. He unlocked it and opened the passenger door, letting Leo in amdcosing the door behind the male before going to the driver side. "Where are you wanting to go? Your choice since you are paying." He chuckled himself up and started the car.

ooc ;; - - -

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:42 pm
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

Leo gently looked Jeremy and got into the male's car. He couldn't help but blush a little when the male closed the door behind him. He waited for his teacher to get into the car and smiled at him. "We can go anywhere you want to go." Leo said softly as he gently let the male begin to drive. He was never good at making decisions.

--

OoC - Sorry it is soo short mew mew .

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:48 pm

User Image
Jeremy Browne

Jeremy nodded. He choose to go to a decent Italian place. The food there was good and cheap. It was a short drive and soon, Jeremy turned off the car. "I hope you enjoy Italian." He chuckled. He got out and went to open the door for Leo. He closed the door behind the male and locked the car. He started walking inside with Leo. "Are you sure you are wanting to pay?" He said, just to make sure.

ooc ;; - - -

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:02 pm
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

Leo looked at the place that his teacher had chosen. He looked at the male confused and saw the other Italian restaurant in front. "I am sure, though there is a change in plans." Leo said softly as he gently took the male's hand ever so gently and crossed the street with him. He wanted to treat his teacher to something good. "Table for two please." Leo told the host who quickly took them to a table. He had been here before and he knew the food was good. They quickly ordered and Leo began to talk to Jeremy about his family and his hobbies as well as the clubs that he was in.

--

OoC - N/A.

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:11 pm

User Image
Jeremy Browne

Jeremy was confused when Leo mentioned a change in plans, why would they change? However, he felt the smaller hand grab his own and he looked at Leo. He was tugged off to a different restaurant. The male chuckled some and followed after him. They got their seats and they sat together, talking about family and hobbies. Jeremy was enjoying his time with the younger male, he wouldn't complain about it. Jeremy was simply curious, "You have quite the social life... Why did you want to come for tutoring today?" He questioned. He eyed the younger male sitting across from him. Leo had told him about all the clubshewas in and such and it just made Jeremy wonder.

ooc ;; - - -

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:25 pm
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

Leo looked at Jeremy and giggled but when the male asked why he had gone to tutoring today he looked at him softly. "Well, I come from a good family my father is the heir to a great household but my mother came from nothing. When you have a child who is born from someone without a pedigree, that child must be the best at everything in order to be considered part of the family. Being that child I have had to take on so many sports, activities and leadership positions. Coming to tutoring with you believe it or not, is my only time away from having to be perfect because it is my imperfection." Leo said softly as he looked out into the street at a child holding hands with both his parents. "I have so many cousins, they all come from equal statue parents but I was the only one who doesn't come from a family like that." Leo said softly.

--

OoC - N/A.

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:44 pm

User Image
Jeremy Browne

Jeremy was quiet as he listened to Leo talk. He could understand but at the same time if sucked because Leo had to have so much stress placed on him. Jeremy felt sorry for him, "I am sorry. If you ever need for a getaway, just come bother me. I don't mind." He laughed some. "My mother was a nobody. I don't even know so my father is.. So you're lucky. I know it is a lot of stress but you can do it. You haven't failed anyone yet. Your grade in my class may be iffy, but you'll get it up in no time. I promise." He let out as he grabbed his drink and took a sip. He exhaled softly and leaned back in his chair.

ooc ;; - - -

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:05 pm
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

Leo gently looked at Jeremy and smiled. He was happy to finally let it all out. He had been keeping all his problems to himself because he didn't want to bring anyone into his family drama. "Thank you, but I already bother you enough. " Leo said softly as they ordered dessert. He looked at his chocolate cake with happiness. This was the first time that he could act like a child instead of an adult. When he would come with his parents he had to refrain from ordering such childish things.

--

OoC - N/A.

YesterdayTodayForever

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items