Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Girls' Dormitory
Room - 105 [Closed Temp] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:28 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Stealth Mode l Location ➤: Ciri's Room l Company ➤: ????? l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri smiled and quietly chucked as she watched her new roommate stumble through her worlds. Well then, Evie, it is very nice to meet you~ As Evie stood and performed her curtsy. Ciri burst out laughing! HAHAHAHAH!!!! After her laughing fit, Ciri got off her bed and stood in front of Evie. Haha no no no try it like this! Ciri crossed her legs, and did her own version of a curtsy. She gave a smirk as she came back up. The way she did it had so much attitude, but was so elegant~ If you do it like that then more will believe that your doing it for them, but when actually you could care less~ Ciri smiled at Evie. This is gonna be great~

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:53 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"
╔═══════════════════════════User Image
║Health: 1800/1800
╠═══════════════════════════
║ Skills: Blink, Ice Projection, Ice Block
╚═══════════════════════════

'Ohoho! My,my! May I call you Lady Ciri then?' Evie joked,
mentally, she thanked God she got a room mate with the same wavelength as hers.

She noticed the Ciri's luggage, and without a second thought her mouth began shooting off, 'So you're new here too?'

xX Yennefer Xx

ooc: is it daytime? x)

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:00 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Ciri's Room l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Ciri chuckled at the thought of someone calling her lady. Haha no please no! Just call me Ciri. Ciri gave Evie a smile and looked back at her luggage. Yup! I came pretty late though, I'm so glad I made it in time! Apparently I already have a class though... Ciri crossed her arms while thinking about how she was gonna have to take tests...gross. I actually chose this school because it seems like a great challenge. Also my mother is a teacher here~ What about you? I noticed that when you sleep it gets cold.

User Image

O.C.C.---> At the academy? Not yet X3 Where I am its night X3

Kawakas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:23 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Her brow curved curiously, oh? But she looks so much like a lady, her face, demeanour and perhaps.
Evie sniffed, audibly.
Even smells royalty.

She nods in understanding, a mom for a teacher? 'That must be awesome... or annoying... whichever way you look at it.' She commented, not remembering her own mother in the slightest bit; that memory is long gone.

'Aha ha ha! I am the Winter Witch after all!'
Her staff floated off the floor, she hopped on and spun on it a few times. 'I make it RAIN!' Immediately, snow began to fall in earnest, the temperature took a massive dip.
'Eh, not rain exactly, but snow!'

xX Yennefer Xx

ooc: oho! okay

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:35 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Cheerful l Location ➤: Ciri's Room l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Ciri gave a Evie a smile. Well, the best part is she doesn't know I'm here yet! I was hoping to get her class and kinda surprise her! But shes teaching PE, and shes helped teach me everything already... She began to trail off, but shook her head. Ciri watched as the witch spun in the room and looked up at the falling snow. Ahhh~ I love the snow! Well, to a point that is. I love to ice skate though! She clapped her hands together and stuck out her tounge to catch the falling snow. Mmmmm~ Sweet~ Ciri said as she caught a few snowflakes.

I don't have to many cool powers per say. My blood is powerful but that doesn't help me in a battle. I can travel through time in space....oh like this! And with that, Ciri smiled and was gone in a green flash. She reappeared behind Evie and poked her shoulder.

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:45 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"

'Huh' Evie muttered as she watched the ashen haired student cheerfully catch her snowflakes with her tongue.
No ones done that before, well except for the winter witch herself ofcourse!
A perfect room mate? Is there ever such a thing?

Just when Evie was about to go off on Ciri for degrading herself, the girl disappeared.
And appeared a moment later... behind Evie.
The smirk didn't fade, she glanced over her shoulder, catching sight of Ciri and her poking finger.

Blink

Evie vanished in a trail of snowflakes which a second later converged behind Ciri.
'Oh you mean like this?' She giggled and poked Ciri in retaliation.

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:54 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Ciri's Room l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Ciri spun around and laughed. Ahhh! You can do it too! That's awesome! You wield magic though, I can only do it because of my Elderblood... But still! I've never met anyone who could do that like me! Well, except mages and sorceresses of course~ Ciri was really happy that her roommate was so cool. This year is gonna be awesome~ she thought. Well, abilities aside, what do you like to do for fun? Where are you from? tell me more about you~

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:08 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

'Nah,' She smiled, 'Anyone can do magic! But not everyone has elderblood!'
What she said was true, mostly, but what set herself apart from the other winter mages was her bond with the Ice Wraith Xerxes, but no one needed to know that.
Even she forgot the little bits and pieces to that story.

'Aheh,heh,heh! Fun? Anything that involves snow is fun! Y'know snowmen! snowangels! snowball fights, fillingpeoplesgastankswithsnow, the usual'
She rubbed the back of her head, her winning smile on display.
'I'm from Tibet, I think, It...it had another name...another name...' Her speech began to trail at the end, she tried to poke at the blank spots in her memory.

'What about you?'
Her eyes landed on Ciri, who was slightly taller than the winter witch.

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:16 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ciri thought for a moment. Hmmmmm....lets see....I enjoy horse racing, traveling, sword play...I love the circus! But I've only been once. Oh and ice skating when the lakes freeze over! Ciri thought about all the worlds she had been to, but Tibet didn't sound familiar. Hmmm... I don't think I've been there before.. Me? Well I guess I was born in a kingdom called Cintra...but...it was attacked and my palace was destroyed when I was 6. Then Geralt, my...my father took me in and trained me in the ways of a witcher~ So I guess I come from...umm....hmmm...I come from more north? Haha She smiled down at the winter witch.

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:32 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

'Y'know who you remind me of?'
Evie jumped on her toes and aligned herself beside Ciri, 'You're like a real life Elsa, with them ice skating and things!' She nudged playfully into her roommates side.
She even likes snow! She suppressed a laugh.

'Sorry ta hear that, if it makes you feel better; I don't know mine...or I might've forgotten about them. Heh..." She laughed dryly. 'The ways of the witcher?'

Waittaminute! 'Witcher?' She parroted.

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:40 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ciri nodded her head. Yup! I was raised by 4 witchers~ Oh I'm sorry, a witcher is a....well...I guess a super human? They undergo ruthless mental and physical training. Usually 8 out of 10 kids who train die. I didn't go under the mutations yet...but ive been trained in every way. I'm technically the very first witcheress~ She laughed and scratched her head nervously. People hire us to kill monsters and things, but people really don't like us.... Ciri grew quiet for a moment and looked up at Evie.
Who is Elsa? Ciri wasn't familiar with that name...was it a sprite of some kind?

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:59 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

'Did... you kill witches?' She said slowly, Evie's cold turqoise eyes locking with the greens.
She wasn't fond of every witch, but then again.
She had to know if the person across her made a life out of killing her people.

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:09 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Worried/Sad l Location ➤: Ciri's Room l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Ciri saw the seriousness in the winter witches eyes. She realized she may have hurt her new roommate. No, not a witch nor sorceress. My mother is a sorceress, and I wouldn't harm her. I've only killed those who had tried to kill me. And monsters that have killed good people. Us watchers...no...My father and uncles taught me to not take a life unless absolutely necessary... Ciri felt the cold in Evie's eyes. Her eyes grew a sad look to them, for she was pretty sure that she made a new enemy... I'm sure... I'm sure that you probably wish to keep your distance now... Ciri looked down to the floor and sighed. Ciri would never harm those she liked, hell she would risk her life for them. One example was her giant scar on her face. Proof that she would protect those she loved.

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:30 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

'Oh,' Her cold demeanour quickly dissipated, replaced with the cheery air. 'Heheh! Sorry about that! Y'know I don't know this language much, I just think if you add something to another word it means the same thing, like uhnn..' Evie placed a gloved finger on her chin, tapping it thoughtfully as she danced on her toes. 'Like-like...Wolfer! for wolf hunters and whalers! ha...Gettin' the hang of this Evie.' She said more to herself than Ciri.

Noticing the downcast atmosphere, Evie tried smiling.
'Hey, its nutta' problem! It's just, haven't seen many'a witches around anymore. Thought you witcher fellas might've done something about it.'
She lightly tapped the end of her staff on the carpeted floor, and the falling snow ceased.
'Ah! Elsa is only the greaatesst! My idoool~'
The winter witch sing-songed.
xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:40 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ciri looked up at Evie and smiled. Her words were a huge relief to Ciri, she had been hated by many. Hehe ok good. For a second I thought you hated me, and were only just getting to know each other. She put her hands on her hips, causing her slim figure to be more visible. Haha you really don't see many witches? I grew up with a bunch of them! Haha if you have the time tomorrow go meet my mother. That is if you don't get stuck in her class~ Ciri looked around the room. Awwww no more snow... she thought. She chuckled at the song the winter witch sung. Haha what are you singing?

User Image

Kawakas

Girls' Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas