[PRP] Worth the Hepatitis [Ollie/Cass/Street Tacos] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:26 pm
    "Careful!" He said, immediately homing in on the grease mark, "That'll stain if you don't take proper care of it." Fabric knowledge, a rarity, if only because so many people in this day and age were utter slobs who didn't understand, like, laundry detergent.

"I mean, I wouldn't mind swapping numbers. It might be more convenient since we're coworkers too." He nodded, "But don't think that means you can text me to take over your shifts all the time." His tone was warning. Maybe joking? Did Oliver make jokes? Sort of? To certain people?

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:33 pm
Cass was one of those people. A slob. It described her perfectly. Maybe that's why she attracted a raccoon right into her home. She looked down at the stain. "Is there something I do besides detergent?" she would have felt dumb asking if she hadn't literally modge-podged her life together with only a handful of cash to start with.

She'd gotten pretty far off of google.

"Hey, I actually like going to work, so I won't bother you too much unless something really important comes up," she grinned, leaning back into the bench as she opened up her contacts in her phone. "My number is xxx-555-7897." she read off from inside of it, not quite having it memorized yet. "I promise the worst you'll get are Roomba pics."

Melancholies

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:35 pm
    "Um," Oliver worried his hands together, "Well, dish soap is actually good at getting grease stains out. I use Dawn—" Mostly it depended on the material, but the dish soap method hadn't let him down... yet. Of course, he was always quick to apply it immediately, who the ******** knew when Cass was going to get around to proper clothes maintenance. She just didn't seem like the person, but then again, whatever. It wasn't his life.

Instead, he quickly punched her number into his phone. "That's fine." After a pause, "The worst you'll get from me are cat pics." That actually earned a small smile from him.

demon_pachabel
    text to: Coworker

cat_3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:07 pm
"I see!" Cass had used Dawn to wash her hair before she bought proper shampoo at her current apartment. She wasn't going to tell him that because she didn't really want to explain how that had worked out (if it could clean oil off of ducks, it could clean grease out of her hair and her hair had been beautiful). "I'll take care of that when I get home then."

She'd forget to take care of it when she got home.

As the phone dinged at her, she opened it and tapped back a reply.

Melancholies

To: Lo Mein Prince

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:26 pm
    Will you actually? Is what his expression said, even though he didn't speak it out loud. At least he had the power to text her now. His face scrunched up at the unicorn she had sent back, "That's not a roomba." He said very placidly. For a brief moment, he imagined what a unicorn roomba might look like, but judging by his expression he wasn't very pleased with the outcome.

"Anyway, I know Elliot'll agree because he's a sucker for anything social." Damn butterfly, "But I'll text you whenever I hear back from him." And then he made a face, "Actually, don't be surprised if he doesn't just jack the number from my phone..." It hadn't happened, but he was pretty sure it was incredibly possible knowing him."

He wadded up the remains of his food wrappers in preparation of tossing them out.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:38 pm
"Oh, were you wanting to see Ted again so soon?" Cass grinned as she attached a picture of Ted with a series of knives (these ones were actually real) taped to the top of it, the knives stuck into some of the boxes she still hadn't unpacked....

after nearly three months. Oops. Oh well.

"Sounds good to me. And you can always choose to not text me ever if you change your mind. I won't be hurt. Promise." She also would make a note to keep an eye out for a text from Eli by chance. Maybe that would mean she'd get puppy pictures. Ohhhh, the puppy.

That basically meant a certain canine would get an invite if Cass had a say in it.

She folded up the wax paper she'd been given her tacos on into fourths, repeatedly testing the folds to make them more creased.

Melancholies

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:22 pm
    That doesn't look safe.... "That doesn't look safe." He repeated aloud, his eyes set in a squint. Again, something Shiloh would do, the maniac. "I really did mean it when I said you and my brother would probably get along swimmingly." Peas in a pod, people with an appetite for destruction. Some people just wanted to watch the world burn and he was fairly certain Cassandra and Shiloh were two of them.

He sent a picture of a drowned out Nosey, the black cat absolutely drenched and—if it was even possible—more spindly than before. "She fell into the bathtub." Oliver explained. Stories like these didn't need any further explanation.

"Anyway." He started to stand, "It's a... date, then, like you said." He nodded awkwardly. "I'll let you know what happens? I have to get back to my errands." The crafts store he frequented had a flash sale on a specific brand of yarn he'd been wanting, and by god he was going to get it.

demon_pachabel
end on ur post? o: and then ******** + pascal can COMMENCE

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:10 pm
"It wasn't." she lifted up a leg to show the big-a** bandaid near her ankle on it in demonstration of just how safe it was. "Well, I'll just have to keep an eye out for a you that isn't you and see how that turns out."

Fire. Fire was probably how that would turn out.

"Oh goodness. Look at that sad face." Something about wet cats that looked regretful about something that was so funny. Still, the spindly cat was now extra spindly. Beautiful.

"Ah! Of course. I'll catch up with you some other time, Oliver." Cass got up as she spoke, taking her trash with her. She offered the boy a wave after tossing it in the trash and heading back off the way she came.

She'd hold off on texting him the menu of her favorite Chinese takeout place..... this time.

Melancholies
And a wrap! Food adventures ahoy!

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items