azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:33 pm
"Civility will be expected and if it does not occur, I do not doubt for a moment that she will do to those what has been done already to others. Stripped of all magic. All magic," he reiterated the last of it. Not just power as a Noble but powers in general. The Spinel Lady was capable of stripping magic away entirely.

Whether or not he was in the room (as he had been when it started) was moot.

"My plans are the same as they have been: push for changes to be made to the Charter to lesson the cruelty. To make change that will see things be better for those involved. The specifics are too long to get into but the cycle of abuse has to end. What was needed now is not necessary. The Court was meant to be more connected to the magic, to keep an eye on things, and that needs to come back to the forefront."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:39 pm
Shun tilted his head, "You know, Melany did say once she can suppress magic. Didn't realize it was quite to that level."

There was a pause.

"When I was checking up on our homeboy, Sonny said something along the lines of 'we should just cut him off completely' in regards to the massive magic leak that he's having. Dunno if I really like that idea though but I guess that's one way we could do it. Gotta see what other options we got. Can't say I really like the idea of having Melany anywhere near Pax if she can go all crazy Spinel at any moment... or is she always the Spinel chick again? If so, that's ******** up, man."

Azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:48 pm
Our homeboy.

Jeremiah pinched the bridge of his nose.

"The idea has merit," he said slowly, "but I would not recommend bringing Melany any where near Pax. She wants them dead. They are, as far as she's concerned, responsible for the torture she went through and she is not necessarily incorrect." He rubbed a hand across his face a moment later. "It may be possible to cut them off but repercussions would be costly at this point. The Charter will likely help but it may not cure Pax entirely."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:56 pm
"Uh. Yeah. Definitely nixing that idea. So we're back to square one. But... I think I got an idea. Maybe. Need to check in with Sonny first. Especially since you all ain't dealing with the charter for a coupla more weeks. Pax got some extra time, but the s**t I did for him ain't gonna last forever. 'Sides. Pax was practically beggin us to not let him go back. Think he meant like... going back to normal. Or something. That was before he pretty much went into a coma. Least I think that's his current state... hasn't really moved much since the first time I found him like that."

Azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:22 am
"Noeh, the Sorrowful One, did not seem enthused herself to return back to her state." Jeremiah was still not quite sure how to handle this ... Shun. It was not the Shun he was used to and he was certain there was something going on but-

As long as it did not pose a problem, for the time being he would leave it.

"What did you do for Pax?" he inquired.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:59 am
Shun took in a deep breath, "So like, there I was heading to Pax's nest. Once the area came into view, boom. Blood all over the ground. Sonny was crouching down doing some magic or some s**t and they said, 'Kuroda I told you March 15th!' They been coming there everyday pouring magic into Pax to keep him alive. And so I took off my eyepatch to see if I'd see anything of use and oh s**t. Our homeboy wasn't visible at all, but Sonny? Man that was some ******** up s**t. There were like eyes and shapes and... I don't even know how to describe it, man. But I was like, 'okay, lemme see what I can do.'

"I start tapping into Pax's... uh. I dunno what to call it. But it's how you could tell there's this massive void within him. Like it's just gaping. No signs of an edge or bottom anywhere. There's also this broken chain that's like dangling. Original plan was to like try and cover up the void or to anchor the chain to a side but that didn't seem possible so I went with the next best thing, yeah? I fixed the broken chain so that it connected to itself, making a nice ring. But then the chain started to fall! Ain't no problem though. I moved quick and caught it in a bubble. Sonny did something to help keep it up too and they said, 'that helps. Can you let go now?' And sure I disconnected from our homeboy's internal network or whatever it is just fine. But damn I got some killer headaches later in the day. Like s**t I thought my head was being crushed. I'm fine now though. Not sure what it was I did for Pax exactly. Sonny said something along the lines of makin' it so he ain't drifting anymore. So guessed I like... stabilized him. Only bought the homeboy more time. Now when I see him through my left eye, there's just like... a faint smudge of a person. Not great. But something, I guess."

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:58 pm
Whatever Jeremiah had expected, it was not for Shun to take a deep breath and let all that out. It took a moment for him to parse it, to really understand, before he nodded.

"They're suffering from a broken bond, an undeath bond, on top of whatever else is going on due to the Charter. We can do all that we want to the Charter but ... until we fix whatever damage the broken bond as done, they likely will not heal." Then, of course, he was thinking about Shun's eyes and then Sonny being eyes and shapes.

"You actually saw them that way? It's ..." He searched for the way to say it. "It's the truth of what they are. A spirograph; circles upon circles that make eyes. Aleksy told me this once as that's how he always sees her." Though now, of course, he wondered what he looked like. Not that he asked.

It was probably worse than his back being on fire and his eyes being black.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:07 pm
"So uh... what exactly is an undeath bond? Hadn't really heard of that til now," Shun asked. He knew Pax had been bonded to Heliodora, but he didn't realize it was an undeath one... whatever that meant exactly. He did fix the chain, but it was still floating in a void, alone.

"Yeah, it was kinda ******** up. I had to like... close my eyes cuz seeing that sorta hurt my head? Usually I see like... a dude's 'inner darkness' or some s**t with the eye. So if... I saw that of Sonny..."

They were all darkness?

What did that even mean.

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:19 pm
"To be frank, I've no idea. I can only guess that it likely keeps you alive despite the fact you died. Perhaps you share a life, share energy ..." Just another thing to add to the growing list of things to understand.

"I only know that it is likely the truth of what they are. Though I suppose given their nature - given what they are - an endless amount of eyes makes sense. They embody the magic we all have, so perhaps they're always watching us." Then he was studying Shun. "You said you took off your eyepatch? Did you work out some way to gain your eye back?"

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:30 pm
"Oh uh right. Kinda? It wasn't really anything... I did. So I had a really weird dream and ran into myself from another time except he was like... basically a ghost or some s**t. I actually saw him before... uh... with the shadow dagger in his chest. But anyway he kinda gave me the eye? I dunno how to really describe it. It's really ******** weird, yeah?"

He looked around to make sure there wasn't anyone nearby to see so that he could briefly move aside the eyepatch to show Jeremiah the inky shadow eye hiding behind it.

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:05 pm
Jeremiah followed, also looking around to verify that there was no one, before he looked.

"Suppose that is a better deal than when I saw another me," he said wryly, not quite expecting to see the shadowy eye there where a regular eye had once been. Jeremiah would look, at first, as if he was on fire - green fire - but it was outlining him. In his chest, where his heart would be, an icy heart pulsed and spiked out. He was, in fact, entirely iced over once the fire was seen past.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:46 pm
He couldn't really see in color all that well with the shadow eye, but he was able to see everything else just fine with Jeremiah. It was... unexpected.

"Woah," he uttered, "You're like... kinda all fiery. Except... It almost looks like your heart is a block of ice or something. Imagine that in like... shadow vision."

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:03 pm
Jeremiah let out a snort. "Not entirely unsurprising ..." His hand flicked. "I was told once my back was on fire." Hadn't there also been something going on with his eyes? Before there had been something going on with his eyes. Who knew.

"I suppose that looks more disturbing in shadow vision." A pause. "Well, no, actually in proper color might be worse." As he spoke it looked like the ice was constantly spiking and moving outward, shaping him anew with each movement. The only thing that kept him going was his heart.

Though it did look, strangely enough, like there was a handprint on his heart.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:12 pm
Shun squinted as he observed this. It really interesting how different everyone seemed to look. It made sense though. He didn't know what it all meant exactly, not yet anyway. So he wasn't really sure what to take away from what he saw at times.

"Uh... looks like you got a mark on your heart or something. Like... a handprint?"

He shook his head, then placed the eyepatch over to cover the shadow eye back up.

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:23 pm
Jeremiah let out a laugh; a surprisingly bitter sounding laugh. "That is not surprising given that my heart has literally been in someone's hand before. It did make quite the impact on me."

Similar type smudges were over his eyes as well; thumbprints that did not match the ice that was present everywhere else.

Blade Kuroda

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces