[PRP] need to know (temperance & jeremiah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:26 am
She supposed dedicated wasn't bad. Except for the fact that Hart was using hr life to do so. Temperance looked at Jeremiah, brows drawing together,

"You know the geas - wait, does that even work on fetches?" There was so many things she still didn't know. Aside from making the most magical creature on Earth mad, it looked like her fetch wasn't being awful. She sighed. "Why are you telling me?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:14 pm
"Fetches are not Nobles, so I would assume it does not work on them. The geas is a way for Nobles to police each other or, in most cases, a way to ensure that one may not act too out of line otherwise you may find yourself bound by the geas." Jeremiah's head tilted, a thought crossing his mind.

"What I did is beyond the geas and simply a power I have that I gained once I came into my power as a Noble." Though he may have misunderstood the mention of the geas; that he might have used on Hart to gain the knowledge he did.

"As for why I am telling you? Because you need to know that once you are out of the Court, you may have a powerful enemy. One who is not happy with you and wants you dead." His expression was serious. "I've been on Sunny's bad side and I don't expect Sonny to be any different. If they're like her, they take things back in blood or worse."

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:10 am
"I guess I don't understand; how could a fetch even restrict Sonny like that?" She appreciated the heads up, at least. Her meeting with Sonny had been brief, and hopefully they wouldn't try to kill her.... Hopefully. Temperance rubbed the spot between her eyes.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:38 pm
"I am not entirely sure. Likely because Hart wears glamours to be you. I don't believe that makes Hart a Principal but it likely does grant them certain things." Jeremiah let out a breath again, shoulders rolling individually to ease the ache between them.

"Which does include the ability for them to contact Sonny and make requests of them." His eyes flicked to Temperance, focusing on her. "Sunny was bound, Sonny is what remains and you, in your role, have power over them."

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:48 pm
"I wonder if then talking to Sonny afterwards to try and clear things up would work or not..." Temperance chewed her bottom lip thoughtfully. It seemed odd that the fetch had acted in a manner that benefited Temperance - in keeping her identity safe - even if it had backfired. Jeremiah's power to force the truth out was kind of troubling, too. It was just like a geas, although she would have used a geas if it had been available to her as well. So perhaps she shouldn't cast the first stone.

She refocused on Jeremiah. "Thank you for telling me, even if there is little I can do about it now."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:00 pm
Jeremiah rarely made use of the ability - or the ring that was on his pinky; the one that was bone and always slightly unnerving - that would enable him to learn truth. They were things that were only used if they were necessary.

"I doubt it," Jeremiah replied. "I say this because would you remove the request? If not, then there's no point. Besides, they will not forget the slight. Sunny never did, I doubt Sonny will either. You are welcome, however, I simply did not want you walking into a situation you did not have some awareness of."

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:26 pm
"I... would not remove the request," she admitted. "The only solution would be to pile more and more stipulations on Sonny, which I doubt would endear me to them." She tapped her fingers on her thigh. This was a problem for future Temperance, but it bore thinking about now.

"What do you want in return?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:35 pm
"I watched as they clawed at their throat because they couldn't speak about you and then wished you were dead," Jeremiah replied succinctly, "so no, I do not think you should do that." His eyes were bright, brighter than they were in Ashdown, as they focused on her.

"I did not tell you this for something in return."

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:41 pm
"Why did you tell me?" Maybe it was because she was a principal; if she were normal, she doubted Jeremiah would have bothered. Her hands twisted in her lap.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:28 pm
"I have been on Sunny's bad side," replied Jeremiah, "and did not necessarily intend to be. It is not a good place to be, nor one I wish on anyone. Better to know than not. I assume you prefer to know a potential enemy than be unaware?"

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:07 pm
"Of course I would like to know." She sighed. "I just did not expect unsolicited warnings, though I admit I'd rather like to not die."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:10 pm
"Temperance, while there are usually reasons within reasons, I have none currently." His shoulders rolled again. "Not everything comes with some ulterior motive, though so much of this does. Especially if you are going to be part of the Court sooner or later."

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:40 pm
"Thank you, then," she said quietly. "I guess this is all a problem for future me." Temperance was rather limited right now.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:45 pm
"Story of the life of those within Ashdown." He laughed but it was a little bitter sounding. "Letting our future selves deal with the problem."

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:58 pm
"Well, I certainly can't do anything about it now." The garden, in comparison, was so peaceful feeling. It felt isolated, like the problems of the world weren't quite real. It was dangerous in that manner, and there was a small, small part of her that wanted to stay so isolated forever. But, more than anything, she wanted to face everything head on, to be useful, to save people.

Her leg bounced anxiously. "I'm still stuck yet, for a bit."

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas