rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] えぐ [Fetchpatrick/Cass] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
cibarium rolled 1 12-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-12)

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:10 pm
"You'll probably win," grinned Julian. "I may not look it to the uneducated, but I'm quite physically disabled."

But would he still keep his eyes on the special prize? Yes.

The event started with a scattering burst of noise -- children's pent-up energy finally being unleashed, along with the varying responses that got from the parents. Instead of running Julian slipped into the periphery, keeping an even pace and an eye out for eggs that hadn't been spotted by anyone else.

Eventually Julian would end up regretting arriving basketless, as Cass had predicted: an impressive little pile began to appear in the crook of his elbow as he moved quietly and patiently through the park. A couple more had to be shoved in his jacket pockets. One of them had popped open and broken apart because he'd stepped on it before he'd seen it. He might have traded one of the tootsie rolls inside for an egg because kids didn't always think through their decisions.

A while later he claimed a park bench his last find was hiding under, figuring his date would either spot him or text him when she was through. In the meanwhile he had more tootsie rolls to eat.

demon_pachabel

demon_pachabel rolled 1 12-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-12)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:27 pm
"Oh, I'm sure you'll do fine," they were over advantage of children, after all. As Julian took one side, Cass headed over to the other.

While Julian seemingly went undisturbed, however, Cass had picked up a few eggs before, as she'd somewhat predicted, a very sassy mother came over to her. "You do realize this is an event for children, don't you?" she said, crossing her arms and motioning to the eggs Cass held. Briefly, she looked down at them, then up at the woman. "....never said it was for kids. Said it was a public egg hunt." she stated firmly, looking for one of the banners hung about the park and eventually pointing to the one legible one within vision.

Indeed, it never said 'for kids age _____ and below'. Only that it was a public event. The woman looked at it, then at her.

Then the yelling began. Cass took a deeeeeeeeep breath, preparing her inner customer service voice. The one she used to make people her b***h and politely tell them to ******** off. Unfortunately, yelling had a way of summoning professional assistance. Namely, the kind which were allowed to throw her out.

The short version was that Cass was allowed to keep the eggs she'd picked up, but had also been politely asked to stop. Out of spite, she took a whole one more egg on her way over to the bench where she saw Julian sitting.

"I'm hoping you had a better time than me. I got yelled at by a mom and kicked out by an officiator." Though it was easy to see he had done better than her.

cibarium

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:43 pm
Julian was almost unwrapping another candy when Cass returned, but stopped to listen to her tale. "I thought your plan was to fight a dad," he replied with a tilt of his head. The smirk was returning, so it was an obvious joke. "But we should have been prepared for other kinds of parents, huh?"

He shrugged, pushing a few of his collection over as offered consolation.

"I won't hold you to the bonus, especially if the experience spoiled your mood."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:51 pm
"I didn't brace myself for a lethal mom fight. I wasn't ready at all," she sighed, playing along before starting to laugh as she took a seat on the bench next to him. Cracking open an egg, she untwisted a taffy before popping it into her mouth.

"Hey, I promised bonus prize, I'm going to stick to bonus prize. Trust me, one angry mom isn't going to kill my mood," twisting the egg back closed (whether it clicked shut or not, she twisted those things out of habit) and shoved it into one of her jacket pockets. "Besides, even if it had, it would only improve my mood to reward your success."

She waited for him to not be chewing on a piece of candy to catch him for a kiss.

cibarium

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:55 pm
"Wanna eat more candy and make out in my car?" He was pointing towards the nearby parking lot with his thumb.

Smooth proposition.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:57 pm
Cass glanced to where he was pointing with a small smirk.

"Well, definitely better than here where the moms and dads could be watching."

cibarium

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items