Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Woods
Abandoned Prison (Restricted) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:15 am
User Image
User Image

The Kitsune listened to the orders that they had be given. She dreaded this whole ordeal. Demons still held a great fear within her and that wasnt something that was going to go away. She was probably going to yell at Nemesis later for this, but this was also something she needed to do. Shinda let her tail group up giving the appearance that she only had one tail and slowly walked towards one of the cages. The fear was very obvious and the hair on her neck stood straight up. Every fiber of her being screamed to just run away....but she couldnt. Shinda was too scared to even think of summoning a Reaper for some sort of protection. With what has died here...very bad idea. "H-hello..." They're all demons....they're all demons.....they're all demons....its just a demon... Shinda repeated in her head over and over.

∑Location →→|Prison|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Tales of Beseria- Velvets Theme |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Nervous |
∑ Thoughts →→| I dont like this place....|
∑ Items →→| Phone, Guitar, and school bag. |
∑ Attire →→| Short Kinomo |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Meh l Location ➤: Prison?/color] l Company ➤: Nemesis, Sky, Shinda, Cal, & Pink Girl l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri tensed up when the demon told her she didn't understand his harsh reality. Making a fist with her hand, the girl took a step back and took a quick breath to keep her head. You're right, I don't know how you feel. But you don't know what I've been through either. You think I have had everything handed to me like a princess? Try liking on your own, hoping that you would get a drop of water from a leaf because there was nothing else. I'm alive today because I pushed myself to be strong, I kept myself moving when all hope looked grim. Mommy and daddy? They never existed until I became the strong person I am today. I kept fighting, you gave up. That's on you, and blaming me for not understanding "your demon society" isn't going to make me pity you any more. Ciri took a deep breath and bowed to the "prince" Good day. With that, Ciri walked back to their teacher.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydream

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:08 am
Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞
''Even Wrapped in darkness the light is beyond the horizon ''

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

◉ Caligula looked annoyed when the woman told him she sapped some of his energy. When she began to tell her his story he already knew he was not going to end up like her. He would not give into rage and destruction if he did he would be in here wasting away telling stores and going crazy. When the dust hit him he did see the images,but how could this woman know anything in a cell? To say the images did not sting his heart was a lie it did a bit,but the young man refused to give in. '' Even if what you showed me is true I won't end up like you wasting away. I'll thrive even if my heart is shattered that is what the strong do. We're done thank you for your time.'' he said with finality and bluntly like his old self.

''What a load of crock'' he heard Dust voice say. He appreciated that though because he needed a focal point. Why he was here in the first place was to grow stronger and learn control. He wasn't going to get it sitting here talking to his broken woman. He step back from the cell walked away and never looked back. The energy she took will replenish he knew so he wasn't too worried but what about the others?Skytherix was already done but Ciri and Shinda still conversing. Caligula found a nice spot and sat down and watched and learn everyone had a battle to fight. His was keeping his mind focus and beat back the creeping doubts and fears. ''Power I need but I can't become power hungry I wonder if...a broken heart would make me stronger?''' he thought lost in thought...

♍ OOC:

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Appearance: One eye is Crimson the other yellow. Jacket
♍ Mental State: Normal and in control.
♍ Physical State: Normal Human Level
♍ Mood: Calm,Focus and Cold.
♍Location: Prision
♍Thoughts:'' I'm come too far to be broken now!''
♍Company: Shinda ,Ciri ,Nemesis and Girl in Pink
♍ Items: Backpack full of his school supplies.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:18 pm
IFRIT

User Image

Health = 100%

Energy= 100%

Speed= 0%

Attack force= 0%
---------------------------------------------------------------

The dungeons grew cold as a ghastly whisper echoed throughout the prison, as a shadowy figure slithered between the students at a relatively slow speed and materialized behind Shinda. Its bladed limb flickered thanks to the torches lighting the area. The figures overall appearance was deceiving, it made him look hostile and ready to pounce on Shinda when in reality it simply wanted to check on her. "Worrying here will only cause you harm, ease your mind and know that almost nothing here comes close to what you were forced to face." Ifrit didn't really care whether or not Shinda was scared, but it was the least he can do since she's one of the reason they have one less S rank demon roaming around. "I'm the keeper of this place, and as long as I'm here I'll make sure no harm comes to anyone from the outside world. The creatures who died here are only terrifying when you acknowledge them, ignore them and they have no power over you."

OOC:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Shinda was already close to losing her mind and then she got that feeling. That feeling you get when you know something is right behind you and its going to terrify you to look. The next words that were said to her made her fur on her tail stand on end. Slowly turning her head to look at what ever was telling her not to worry...just terrified her on the inside. At first, Shinda wanted to scream, she wanted to run away, and she wanted to hide. Some of that feeling left as she remember and recognized the demon that she was now looking at. Ifrit was her trial back on the first day for class. He was right. She was scared of demon and yet she helped destroy an S rank demon she contracted. But the fear still had a grip on her. "How can I just let go of a fear that has held a grip on me for most of my life? Yea, I helped beat Yzarkos, I killed myself doing so...but its still terrifying..." Shinda was only able to speak to Ifrit because of what happened on that Trial day. This was a demon that she knew that wanted to help and worked with Nemesis. It was a little unnerving but it was something she could handle.

∑Location →→|Prison|
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:50 am
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Curious

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Students

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Sword

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【】0%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Feeling Ifrit slithering around irritated Nemesis, he felt like his advice to Shinda will hinder her progress. When his students walk over to him, Nemesis crossed his arms and whistled to catch Ifrits attention. "Stop trying to help her, she needs to get strong on her own...Prepare the prisoners. You'll release the Jhin first then the crawlers followed by the couple. The time limit for each battle is ten minutes, Don't interfere and release the second wave even if the first one is still up." With his master's order, Ifirit vanished into thin air without giving Shinda more advice. "Let's keep moving, the gauntlet awaits." Nemesis then made his way down more stairs, which finally led to a large metallic door with some ancient engravings etched into it which translates to "Only those who carry my blood can open the gateway to hell." Nemesis didn't mind showing the students the door simply because the language was ancient and he was sure only a few handful of demons know it. The gates automatically opened leading into a circular arena with three doors excluding theirs leading towards it, and a huge metallic box hanging from the ceiling. "Once you guys are ready to fight, move to the center of the arena."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nightmares in Daydreams
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:44 am

Şƙƴƫɧᶒᶉįҳ Ţᶒŋ’şᶒᶉƌşƫą

∑ Location →→| Bridge |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Credo Revolution |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Curious |
∑ Thoughts →→| hmmm |
∑ Items →→| Tome of Shadow Summoning |
∑ People Near By →→| Students and Sister |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→|Not Active |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| 1 - Shadow/???? |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| none |
∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"Let shadows guide you and fear not the dark my friend."

Sky watched as the others finished their part and sighed. This was somewhat disappointing to be honest. He was hoping for a fight and it seemed none was in sight but! Nemesis told them about the next part and Sky smiled once again. He put what the Seer had told him in the back of his mind. He would not forget those words but he could not let them cloud his thoughts. he would talk to his mother later and figure out what to do from there. In the mean time, there was a task at hand that needed to be completed.

Following Nemesis, he listened to the final part and without even a second thought or time to prep himself, he walked to the center of the arena. "Not scared of the darkness huh? Let me reinstate that fear. Time has made them forget and I shall gladly remind them." Sky didnt speak loudly but nor did he speak in a hushed tone. He more or less spoke to himself and cared not if anyone over heard his words. The Seer told him that the prison did not fear him or his mother or the darkness, that they had embraced it. "Fools...all of them. The dark lets none embrace it...Time to show them why."

"Lest the fear begin to devour you..."

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm

l Mood ➤: Meh l Location ➤: Prison?/color] l Company ➤: Nemesis, Sky, Shinda, Cal, & Pink Girl l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri listened to Nemesis speak and nodded her head. Slowly, she moved to the center and looked at the other students. Standing next to Sky, the girl looked over and watched as her brother began to talk to himself. Is he...ok? Ciri thought quietly as she waited for the next set of instructions. She knew the next task would be fighting, however the witcher didn't draw her sword. Ciri just simply stood their waiting for the next order.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydream

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:59 pm
Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

╔══════════════╗

◉ Caligula snap to attention when Nemesis began to speak about in arena. They would be fighting soon he couldn't be distracted now and closed his mind off of lingering thoughts. The man stood up and heard Sky talking to himself about darkness ,he couldn't tell if the man was cocky or proud of his power. He decided he'd have to challenge the man one day maybe then he too could really let loose the demonic wind. Moving on he fallowed his teacher down to the the stirs and heard him speak demon. It sounded familiar but he couldn't make out any of the words. Thinking though about his foes Jhin,crawlers and the couple? who the heck were they.''We're in for a fight a chance to grow and evolve'' he heard the voice of dust devil ring in his mind. Indeed if he could survive thus challenge there was no telling how powerful he'd become.

He couldn't help but grin and headed to the arena he began to shadow box to workout the creaks. Black wind formed around his fist and arms blacker than night the wind howled. He threw accurate punches and kicks even a few round house wind kicks then when he was done he took a deep breath. Training and fighting most of his life in real combat ,he was no rookie in the ways of battle. Throwing off his jacket he was ready and waiting arms crossed determination flickers like flames in his eyes. Part of being a great fighter was knowing your limits and breaking them he was going to need to.'' Let me have full control if it turns ugly'' all he got back was a grunting fine.

♍ OOC:

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Physical State: Normal Human Level

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Shinda held her head low as Nemesis yelled at Ifrit and told him to no longer assist her. The problem was that couldnt do this alone. Sure Ciri and Athena were here and they were her friends, but she didnt know Ciri that well and Athena wasnt the best when it comes to advice. Shinda followed close to the group but stopped by Nemesis while the others made their way. Ifrit wasnt wrong. She had faced one of the most powerful demons even in death. These shouldnt scare her...but it was hard to not to be scared. Her tails hung low as she took a deep breath. Walking to the center of the arena, Shinda stayed close to Ciri. Fear was very obvious in her stature. While the other students were in their main field, this was anything but for the Kitsune. "I have to be ready...I cant fail here...Thanatos give me the courage need to get over this fear..." Shinda thought to herself.

∑Location →→|Prison|
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:41 am
Crawlers

User Image

When All the students got to the center of the arena all the doors surrounding the place open simultaneously, as sounds of metallic armor escaped through the open doors. Seven Crawlers slowly made their way out and in sync started circling the students "Who wants to help me take out the forgotten one?" "Oh me! me! me!" The crawlers stared at their preys and with the help of their mind syncing ability they knew exactly how they would split. Two against Sky, Two against Cal, three against Shinda and Ciri. grabbing their swords by the sharp end the crawlers made themselves bleed and covered the blade with their blood. Before jumping at their targets, with an overhead strike.

Nightmares in Daydreams

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:17 am

l Mood ➤: Alert l Location ➤: Prison?/color] l Company ➤: Nemesis, Sky, Shinda, Cal, Pink Girl, and Monsters l Item/s ➤: Sword

The sound of the metal doors opening hitting the walls didn't startle Ciri, however it did alert her. Slowly she watched as these tall and spider like crawlers came from the cells, nothing like anything she had ever seen. Their moves were rather quick, given they had a few extra limbs to work with, and their technique seemed to be synced with the others. Ciri drew her sword and watched as three of the beings seemed to target Shinda and herself. Shinda be careful.. Ciri managed to get out before the monsters made their first moves. They jumped up to create an overhead strike, this made the girl raise her sword in defense of the blades coming at her. Using the force she could muster in a short amount of time, Ciri pushed the monsters blades from her, send them back to their feet away from her. Shinda how many can you take? Ciri looked to the girl with a smile on her face.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydream

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:14 am
User Image
User Image

As the spider like monsters came out from their cages, Shinda was about start breaking down. She was failing herself and everyone else. The thought of was Ifrit said to her filled her mind. She was terrified but now she realized that none of them are like Yzarkos. That demon had also left its scars on her. Shinda watched the Crawlers start their attack and was angry. She was angry that she was still scared. "PULL IT TOGETHER SHINDA!" Shinda yelled at herlsef and reacted to the opening that Ciri gave her. There was a fire in her eyes. "I'll give you the openings you need. Thats how many." Shinda knew there was many dead here and none of them were like Yzarkos and it was time to use her powers to the fullest. Slamming her palm on the ground, a blue light flashed and four wraith rose around Ciri in a diamond formation. "Guard Ciri and kill those god damn bugs!" She summoned one more wraith next to herself...and then took its Scythe. Inside she was still scared but she needed to act. Staying scared forever will get her friends killed. She needed the courage to fight past her fear.

The four wraiths around Ciri received their orders and three of them darted towards a Crawler. The Wraiths were stronger then the ones she summoned before. Shinda was no longer summoning with fear of her wraiths.

∑Location →→|Prison|
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:02 am

l Mood ➤: Alert l Location ➤: Prison?/color] l Company ➤: Nemesis, Sky, Shinda, Cal, Pink Girl, and Monsters l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri waited for Shinda's response and saw that the girl was close to breaking down. But then, it all seemed to change out of thin air; Shinda was pushing back with anger, but still pushing back. She wasn't scared anymore, and this made Ciri smile. You got this Shinda, together we will win! Confidence and friendship, that's what drove Ciri in this fight.

As the wraiths surrounded Ciri, the girl used Shinda's move to her advantage. Following Shinda's order as if she was one of the wraiths, Ciri darted to the crawlers, keeping mind that there were three of them to deal with. Coming up upon one of the crawlers, Ciri swung her sword hard at the monsters legs, managing to make contact. Taking a step back, she quickly darted behind the monster and repeated the process.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydream

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:16 pm
Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

╔══════════════╗

◉ Caligula watched these half bug half humanoid creatures came out to attack him and his comrades. He noted that they covered their weapons in their own blood,he had no intentions of letting them hit him with it. He threw his jacket off and pumped his fist forward releasing a powerful torrent of wind. That stop their weapons from even getting close to hitting the demon as their overhead attack made them overbalanced now. With a little more push he'd push their weapons too far back over their own heads ,and when he release the Ebony-wind he was on them. Full power demon now all supernatural he jumped for the closes one and did a perfect round house kick mid air. His aim was for the face,and with his natural demon strength would do more damage than shattering the creatures face if his foot connected. As fast as he was he was also agile as he align his body just right so he could attack the other creature as well.

He released five super compressed air streams from his five fingers aim at the other creature all in one fluid motion. The attack would leave five half- dollar sized holes all aimed for different parts the creatures body. One however was aimed for the creatures temple the wind demon wasn't playing around here. ''Kill or be killed he said to himself as he heard the shouts of Shinda shouts of empowerment! that made him grin in approval.

♍ OOC:

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Physical State: 100% Demon-Level

Woods

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff