[PRP] its medicinal (wil & shun) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:51 am
"Eh? Really? Well I guess a lotta of us magic peeps got some sort of magic critter running around with."

A few people had magical cats that weren't necessarily warg familiars, and all.

"Yeah, rats are pretty bright. Not really looking to start warging anything though, really. I mean, the whole seeing outta your pet's eyes and stuff is kinda cool, though."

With the ferret dashing away, he went ahead and fixed his shoelaces.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:38 am
"Well I like to think it's like a partnership thing.." Wil scratched Bud's belly when he rolled to eat his snack on his back. "We are bros, me and Bud."

The young man took another drag from his smoke and it drifted out of his nostrilbs before he spoke roughly and the rest of the hit seeped from his lips, "So you do like... all kindsa cool magic then?"

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:28 am
The scent wasn't all that pleasant for Shun. But it could certainly be worse. At the question, he looked around for a moment while answering, "Well on this side, I can like... turn shadows into ice, yeah? Does that count as cool?"

That wasn't saying anything about his innate abilities, though.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:47 am
Wil's head bobbed a bit, clearly impressed, "That sounds awesome. Show me!"

He pointed at the man then nodded encouragingly.

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:25 pm
At that, Shun looked around to see where his personal shadow was. He held his hand out over it. After a moment, a 'blob' of shadow seemed to float on up before solidifying into a black shard. The detective plucked it out of the air and looked it over before tossing it over in Wil's direction.

It was cold, like regular ice, but didn't feel wet. After a few moments, it would melt back into a more shadowlike state, then vanish if it was in the light.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:45 am
Wil caught it, bobbling in one hand because his other was occupied. It was cold, that was for sure, but his hand didn't stick to it like ice and after a few moments it simply dissolved away.

"That's awesome.." Wil sighed reverently, "What do you use it for?"

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:03 pm
Shun shrugged at that, "Whatever really. Makes for a nice quick barrier if those gulls are hounding ya and all."

He could also root someone in place for awhile, or potentially skewer a person... He didn't detail that much though.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:11 am
"Gulls?" Wil was clearly lacking in knowledge of the hazards of other ashdown. It was probably better not mentioning the stabby bits of the power. He was pretty nonviolent.

"Well it's cool anyway.." Wil smiled and took another hit of his smoke. "Wouldn't umm happen to be able to get out of here, would you?"

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:13 pm
"Yeah. The othergulls of this place. They're like super nasty seagulls that'll insult you and hound ya for food. They're kinda awful," Shun nodded. He looked around at the next question, shaking his head for the moment.

"Not really. Not an instant way out if ya mean that. But I've gotten decent at like... finding the exits, ya know? Spend enough time and you eventually get the hang of it, yeah."

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:32 am
"Gnarly.." Wil blinked about the othergull description, "I've mostly only seen little bits of shadows under things that seem to move. Bud plays with them but they don't seem harmful so I guess it's cool.."

Wil's mouth curled, "Or should I be more worried?" He blinked through the smoke.

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:32 am
Shun ran his hand through his hair, thinking, "Well uh... they should be fine as long as you keep an eye on him, yeah? s**t could still be dangerous if it wanted to. Think of it as like a uh... wild animal of sorts. Only more unpredictable."

Magic was still very much an unknown and mostly dangerous entity as a whole and all.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:34 am
Wil blinked again, "More unpredictable than wild animal?" He then seemed to grimace and scoop Bud to hold close.

"That actually sounds scary as s**t dude.." There was a near pout at the thought of Bud being consumed by shadows as easily as a bear or badger could eat him up.

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:20 am
"Mostly cuz like... anything can happen here. Animals kinda have mostly known behavior? Lot about magic in general that we don't know about. Might be some things that are perfectly safe, but hard to tell sometimes if you catch my drift. Living shadows seem pretty playful. I hadn't really like... seen them do anything bad, but it don't mean they ain't capable."

Hopefully Wil understood what he was trying to say. He wasn't really trying to scare him. But it didn't hurt to be cautious.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:54 am
Bud wriggled while he was clutched, at least until Wil loosened his grip and put the ferret back down in his lap.

"The more I learn about magic the more it sucks.." Wil said passively. But he did seem to get stuck in this world without an exit and that may have something to do with it. Along with the mailing list of magical drama he'd joined.

"The real world sucks enough, right?" He nodded.

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:02 am
Shun scoffed lightly at the comment, "Well that's just it, yeah? This is the real world. Magic is a part of it, and it ain't some happy fantasy."

It'd be nice if it were, but nothing was simple. Magic or non magic related.

iloveyoudie

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces