Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Lucius' Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Mood ➤: Butler l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Outfit & Sponge
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄♛

Lucius smelt the air and he felt like he just entered the garden, he hummed in relaxation. He looked to Yen when she entered the bathroom with the robe on though he can make it her figure. Lucius couldn't help but chuckle at her words, "Don't worry I'm alright wiiiiiiiiiii..." his voice stretched when the robe dropped to the floor. He held an emotionless look which was rare for him to do as stared. You could say he was quite stunned at the sight because well, he have never seen a naked pregnant woman before especially one that is at Yen's stage. A shadow casted over his crimson eyes as he approached Yen from behind, what he did next would have pushed Yen into the water.

Lucius hugged her from behind with both of his hands rested on her belly. He chuckled, "Yen is holding my baby.~" he couldn't help but gush over the fact that their child is forming inside his future wife's body. To Lucius' eyes it heartfelt sight. He snuggled his head against the back of Yen's black curls. With that Lucius carefully guide Yen into the bubbly water. He sat on the edge of the tub, "Now just relax as I clean your body and take care of your hair." he cooed as he played with her curls. An interesting fact appeared in his head, "Is it true they'll grow bigger." he said with his hands on his on his chest suggesting what his trying to say.

♛▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:32 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Happy/Calm l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: l Item/s ➤:
Shopping bags

His stuttering was adorable, and Yen couldn’t help but giggle. It seemed like so far so good, yet she herself still turned a bright red. She tried to cover most of her body as best as she could, yet Lucius was already snaking his arms around her. Yennefer felt his hands on her belly.. Hehe I’m carrying your baby Lucius~ Your baby is inside me... Her tone was odd, it was something she never sounded like... motherly. She was happy, and she placed her hands on his. A very soft yet powerful kick made its appearance under the mans hand and Yen smiled.

Hey body slid into the water as she nodded to Lucius’s words. Being pampered seemed like it would be nice~ Relaxing, and leaning her head back, let out a happy sigh. Do what get bigger? Yen asked as she looked back to the man who was playing with her hair. Seeing his motions, Yennefer turned red, and nodded. W-well... they have gone up two sizes already... a-and they.. l-leak... if I’m not careful... She laughed nervously.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

"He who knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon.
What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face.
It was a face of rage and fury,
the face of the goddess of vengeance,
destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:16 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Butler l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Outfit & Sponge

Lucius listened to her answer as he poured water on her hair, "So they do grow... We should make more babies.~" he propose with cheerful smile though it was a bit on the pervy side, "Leaking...? Oh you mean the milk. I thought that only happens when the baby is hungry." he said while rubbing the bath sponge against the soap, then proceed to scrub the woman's body he wasn't overly flustered since he has touched her body before. "Woman are such interesting creatures." he said like he was a weird scientist, he said as he scrubbed. "You ladies produce fresh milk and what do us guys get, nothing." he mopped at the functional differences between the male and female body obviously he is unaware of the real struggles. He gently pushed her shoulder forward to reveal her back to him, he gently brushed her hair over her shoulder to scrub her back.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:32 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Happy/Calm l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: l Item/s ➤:
N/A

More babies?! She hadn’t even had this one! M-more?! Goodness we haven’t even had this one... I-I mean the idea of making more though... I love it~ Yes Yen was feeling barren, but the thought of having more kids made her happy. Maybe they would have 2 more after this one... I-I want to give you a girl... but I want to give you an heir... s-so we will need to make another... Yennefer turned red and looked back at Lucius. I-I’ll give you as many as you want~

The water felt warm on her body, and even the baby seemed to like it. She felt a shift in her her stomach and she readjusted. W-well it’s not just when the baby is hungry... when I hear a baby cry they leak... when I squeeze them they leak... and if I don’t squeeze them they hurt! There is no winning... Yennefer leaned forward, well as much as she could, and sighed. Pregnancy is difficult that’s for sure... but I am so happy l.. I’m carrying your baby~ I’m so happy and ready to see our little one~

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:25 pm
User Image

Lucius smiled grew wider, "Excellent we are getting six kids~" he choose his favourite number but then he had second thoughts. He currently has Sky and Ciri, there is Nemesis though he feels his going to leave the nest soon... "Actually lets have 2 more counting this one~" that would added up to six so it was a win/win. That means...they'll be more used diapers to come. With that thought I gulped at the thought of changing the baby. Now that he got to the thought about kids, he wondered where Nemesis ran off, a knowing smirk sneaked up on his face. His ears perked up when he heard heavy rain against the window, "Don't you hate when Mother Nature has her mood swings.~"

Lucius slightly tilted his head when she continued to discuss about the leaking problem, "Look on the bright side...at least you get free milk." he smiled brightly, "Oh you can get those noisy milk bumping equipment." he placed the a finger on his chin, he wonders how that'll feel like. He poured water on her back to wash away the soap foam then he gestured Yen to lean back. He rose up from his place to fetch some hair shampoo, he couldn't help but smile how excited Yen sound to have, "Let hands and feet crawling around the school." he actually imagine the baby interrupting the class by its absolute cuteness and didn't had a worry about grades or anything school related. "Just eat, play and sleep... Forget being a woman I want to be a baby." he said in jealousy as he placed the bit of the liquid shampoo on his hands then proceed to apply it on Yen's hair along with massaging it to her scalp.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:58 pm

N/A

2 more... Yen was pretty sure she could manage that. So far the only bad side of this pregnancy was the hormones... and the chest pain... and the sudden appetites....Two more babies... I think that’s reasonable~ perhaps I might want 3 more... depending on the other two. Yen felt her body shutter as the water ran over her body. The sudden aound of rain made her turn towards the small bathroom window. She hoped Ciri wasn’t in the rain... she was bound to get sick...

A breast pump? Hahaha no... I did some research on those and they hurt... I’ll just pump myself.. That sounded off... but what else was it called? Besides she would rather do it herself... hehe being a baby sounds like a better deal~ I would love to waited on hand and foot every day~ feel like a princess~ Yen leaned back and let out a happy sigh as her husband washed her hair. Once I’m done let me return the favor~ Yen tilted her head back and gave him a happy smile, her eyes began to glow a very soft pink color. You’ve been spoiling me, therefore it will be your turn~

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:45 pm
User Image

Lucius smile turned cat like, "The more the merrier, I'm not complaining.~" who doesn't want more kids? When Yen said next made Lucius pause, he processed what Yen jut said. "Pump...Yourself." He tried to imagine which actually made the headmaster blush red which was rare. He was gently tugging his shirt like he was fanning himself. "Interesting... Call me when you need assistance.~" he commented cheekily, then resumed massaging her scalp and switched back to his usual self.

Lucius arched a brow when Yen propose of paying him back, he flashed a cat smile, "What did you have in mind?" he asked in curiosity, "Pole dancing~?" as you can see Lucius will never stop teasing Yen ever since their first date and she showed him her, dancing skills. That scene is forever implanted in his memory. "Time for rinse.~ Close your eyes." he warned. He poured water all over her hair to wash out the left shampoo foam. Once they were all cleared, he looked at her not like from the sides. From upside down as he was hovering over her with and his hair was directed downwards de to gravity. "You may open your eyes.~"

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:13 pm

N/A

It seemed like the idea of the DIY.. confused him. Or atleast he was trying to imagine it. Yea, it’s kind of like milking a cow... well... I guess? I don’t know but I trust myself rather the a machine, especially when they already hurt... The sorceress reaches up and gave herself a rub, which hurt. Hearing Lucius say to call him if she needed help... either it would turn into a sexy night, or it would turn into him dressing up in a farmers outfit and taking the situation a liiiiiittle too far... either way would be an interesting sight to see. Mainly Lucius in a farmers outfit.

Haha! Pole dancing?! With this body!? I wouldn’t make it up the pole! The baby is too heavy... and I don’t feel very sexy as it is... so there is no pole dancing in your near future... but.. I did have a different idea. Closing her eyes, Yen hushed as the man poured water over her head, her bouncy curls flattened for a moment before bouncing back up to life. When they did, Yen closed her eyes once more to cast a spell on herself. Like so many weeks earlier, a pair of kitty ears popped out of her hair, and he wouldn’t be able to see but a tail popped out from down below. Y-you get a neko f-for 24 hours... a-anything you want l-Lucius-sama~ Nya~ Looking back with her beautiful pink eyes, she made a small neko girl lotion with her hands.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:40 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Fanboy Alert l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Outfit & Sponge

"I guess that sounds reasonable." Lucius said while scratching his check with his index figure. Though she was still bewildered about the method she was going to use, perhaps he should buy the machine just incase and some farmer attire.

Lucius blinked when Yen started laughing about the pole dancing idea. His red eyes gaze at the sudden change of Yen's hair, from straight to bouncing curls. "Is that natural?" she questioned the quick transformation. He wondered which hair texture the baby was going to inherit. Speaking of hair his eyes grew wide when he saw a pair of cat ears peaked out of her head. "Kawaiiii~" he squealed in a high pitch voice that would question his gender. He dropped everything then immediately felt both of her ears through her fingertips. "So soft.~" he said in admiration while his cheeks coloured which almost match Yen's eyes. "Can't you also turn me one?!" his fanboy energy only increased until he suddenly paused. "24 hours..." he said wearily, "I would have to check my schedule..." he trailed off, as he was suddenly reminded of his duties.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:51 pm

N/A

The reaction she got from the man was priceless, she knew he would love the ears. When he touched them, it actually felt really good, no wonder cats loved being pet! I could make you one~ The sorceress said with a giggle. The thought of him as a neko.... well he already kind of acted like one. But it would be a cute sight to see. Sadly though, his next words weren’t as... thrilling to the woman. O-of course.. work comes first. Turning her head back, she looked at the wall, trying to hide her disappointment. She couldn’t complain, he spent his off time with her today... but if he was so busy would he miss the birth of their child? It growing up? Would Yen be alone most of her days? We shall see then... she whispered to herself in response to her thoughts. Letting out a sigh, she arched her back to crack it and stretch, her little cat ears twitched as she did so.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:05 am
User Image

Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Outfit & Sponge

Lucius could obviously tell that Yen didn't took that lightly, this caused him to look back at the questions they discussed in the attic. There was a sudden change in atmosphere. Now he sees it wasn't easy as he thought it was, as much as he loved to spend time with Yen and the baby he also has other work to attend to especially the kind that wasn't exactly school business. Is he ready to be a father? Yes he has Sky but the main problem was, he wasn't there for the boy, he wasn't there to witness his birth, feel his tiny fingers curl around his finger, hear his first words, see his first steps, call him 'dada' or 'daddy', watch him grow up, the only person that was able to witness that was his mother...

Lucius felt a heavy, painful feeling at through his throat. His eyes were covered by the shadow of his bangs, the one off feature of on his face was, his smile. He is blessed to have Sky as hi son but regret he wasn't there in the beginning. "Bittersweet." he said under his breath. After the heavy silence Lucius finally rose up and came back with a white towel. He gently rubbed Yen's head, "Lets get going.~ Our time is not over is just yet." he left the towel on her head. "You must be hungry, I mean. You are eating for two.~ Lets go out to eat my treat."

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:14 am

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Eh... l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: l Item/s ➤:
N/A

The once happy bathroom turned cold... the aura that came from him was less then pleasant. Yen turned around to see that Lucius was in fact not happy, and she bit her lip. Did her words really upset him that much? Turning completely around, Yen lifted her hand to his cheek and forces a smile. It will be alright. We can do this no matter what...

Yen watched the man take his leave and return with a fluffy looking towel, which made its way straight to her head. The sorceress really felt pampered since he was drying her hair~ Her small cat ears perked up when he mentioned food... E-eh? You want to go get food? A-are you sur— Her stomach made a churning noise, that was also accompanied by a kick. Yen flinched and nodded. F-food it is then~ The words having left her mouth, she stood up and stretched, her cat tail could now make its appearance and it swayed from right to left.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:52 am
User Image

Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Pregnancy Book

Lucius looked to Yen an only nodded at her words. He chuckled when he heard her stomach making nosie, "I'm pretty sure. Even the little one agrees." He went to get another fluffy towel so Yen would use it for her body. His eye went from right to left, right to left, following the movement of her tail. After a moment of carefully observation Yen would feel a rough tug on her tail and hear rapid footsteps retreat to the bedroom before she can bring her claws out. "I was just curious honeeey~" he rang.

In the bedroom he would switch his laid back clothe to his usual one(the one in his pic) with his blazer hanging on his shoulders. "Make sure to wear something warm and toasty, I don't wan you to get a cold." he said like she was a child. He opened a drawer a sprayed a bit of cologne, Creed Green Irish Tweed. The fragrance has a good smell that implies wealth, confidence, and simplicity... in other words, it implies that the wearer is a gentleman. He went over and pulled a book from under his pillow titled, 'The Dos and Don'ts During Pregnancy.' "What are you in the mood for Yen, something fishy? meaty? creamy?"

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:09 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Eh... l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: l Item/s ➤:
N/A

Yen was right, the towel was fluffy! Wrapping herself up she took a moment to appreciate the fluffiness of the towel. However... KYA!!! L-LUCIUS!!! He pulled her tail! She had half the mind to follow him, buuut running was not an option in her book at the moment. Rubbing her butt where her tail protruded out, she walked out to the room slowly.

The man was already dressed up nice and fancy.... making the woman think she probably should do the same. Walking over to the bag, she pulled out the dress from earlier and placed it on the bed. Walking over to where she was keeping her clothes, she took out a fancy pair of black laced bra and panties set and slid them on before returning to the bed. Getting dressed, she slid on her heels and walked over to her things once more. Picking up a small bottle, she sprayed her neck with the lilac and gooseberry scent that lingered on her body. Hmmmmm... something raw. I’ve been craving raw meat recently... Putting her notorious collar on, she turned and looked at him, ready to go. Her curls didn’t even have to be brushed, being a sorceress was amazing!

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:26 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Pregnancy Book, Keys, Umbrella

Lucius wondered if he should be worried about Yen's craving but then simply brushed it off. He hummed as he turned the pages of his book, "Hmm.~ I hope you are into raw fish.~" he stopped turning the pages and read. "It is safe to eat raw fish like sushi and sashimi in moderation, although women should choose low mercury fish, such as salmon and shrimp, over higher mercury varieties, such as fresh tuna." He looked up, "Got that.~ That means no Swordfish, Mackerel, Shark, Tilefish."

He opened the closet and pulled out a warm looking, black, waterproof trench coat which seemed to look around the woman's size even with her pregnant state, he also took car keys and a big umbella. She held the piece of clothing towards her, "Ready to go~?"

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash