Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Sayuri's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:31 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Their Room l Company ➤: Each Other l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

The sun had yet to bless the sky with its presense, when Sayuri was being shaken awake. This, however was the morning routine. Sayuri opened her eyes to see her baby girl smiling back at her. おはようママ Sachi cooed to her mother as she woke up. Sayuri reached up placing her hand on her little girl cheek and smiled. Hehe can you say it in English sweetie? Sayuri really wanted her daughter to try to get English down while they lived her. If she couldn't speak the language, it would be much harder for Sachi later in life. The little girl looked down at her mother and blinked. G....g...gwood..... aftewmoom! Sayuri let out a giggle and corrected her daughter. Hehe very close. Good morning~ Good. Morn-ing. Sachi smiled at her mother and tried once more. Gwood mowning mommy! Sayuri gave her daughter a little clap and sat up, taking her daughter in her arms, and cuddled her. いい娘~

The two proceeded to get up and prepare for their day. Sayuri had a job that she needed to start. Hands in hands, the pair left their room to begin their day.

-Exit-

User Image

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:03 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Their Room l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Arriving at their room, Sayuri took her daughter straight to the bathroom. As she turned on the water, the little girl hopped out of her wet closes and grabbed her bath toys. Making sure her daughter got into the nice warm water, she then poured in some bubble soap for her daughter. Hehe mama!!! Ducky!! The little girl held up her duckies as Sayuri scrubbed her hair. Once Sachi was nice and clean, Sayuri let her play for a little bit. Hehe you love your duckies huh? Mommy is gonna get cleaned up ok? Play nice with duckies~ Giving her daughter a kiss, Sayuri walked out to the middle of their room.

Sayuri herself was soaking wet, and she quickly undressed and grabbed out one of her old dancing dresses. Ahhh I haven't worn this since the last time I went dancing~ I would love to dance again... As she dressed, Sayuri remembered she saw a ballroom on school grounds! She could practice there, and maybe even teach Sachi! Letting her daughter play for a while, Sayuri finally grabbed some fresh clothes and a towel for Sachi and returned to her little girl. Hey sweetie do you wanna try to dance with mommy? Rinsing off one last time, Sachi smiled and nodded. She had never danced with her mommy before. Sayuri dried and helped her daughter get redressed and made her way to the door. Sachi stopped and ran back into the bathroom to grab a rubber duckie. Duckie wanna dance two!! Sayuri smiled and nodded. The two waved goodbye to their room and headed out to the ballroom.

-Exit-

User Image

Current Theme ➤: ~Swing~

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:58 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Each Other l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri entered their room quietly and shut the door behind her. She carried Sachi to the bed and lightly set her down. Walking to the closet, she picked out some fresh pajamas for the little girl and walked back to the bed. Gently, Sayuiri changed her daughter into the pajamas and tucked her in. With a smile on her face, Sayuri laid down on the floor and closed her eyes.

-Edit-

Around midnight, Sayuri heard a small whine coming from her daughter Sachi, who was awake looks down at her mother with sad eyes.
Hunwy....
Sayuri nodded and picked up her little girl and held her close. The pair proceeded to the kitchen once more.

-Exit-

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:49 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sachi opened the door and closed it soon behind her. Mommy had told her to go to their room, so she did just that. Looking around, she tried to decide what she wanted to do until mommy came back. She was very good when her mommy was away, because she wanted mommy to see what a big girl she was. Sachi walked over to her books and took out a Pokémon book with all the Pokémons in it. Grabbing her blankie, Sachi sat in the floor and started to look at all the Pokémon pictures.

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:06 pm
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Abracadavre |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Content/b] |
∑ Thoughts →→| Sachi Dear~ |
∑ Items →→| Y'ferreals Axe, Belial's Ring, Irmata's Sword |
∑ People Near By →→| Sachi |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

After claiming more lords of hell in her anger, Silver remembered that there was a little girl she needed to spend time with. Silver made a portal and entered into the main room of Sayuri's room. Silver had problems using normal doors. "Sachi dear, Nana Silver is here~" Silver called out for the sweet little girl. Silver wondered where her mother was though. She would have to look for her with Sachi.

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:40 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Nana Silver l Item/s ➤: Blankie l Current Form ➤: Human

The loud noise scared her, so she hid. Once the scary noise was gone, Sachi peeked her head out to see Nana Silver. Nana Siber!!! With a big smile and her blankie in her hand, Sachi ran up to Saliver and gave her legs a big hug.

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:57 pm
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

After Sachi came running out and hugged her at the legs, Silver knelt down smiling and hugged her back. "How is Sachi doing today? I missed you little one~" Silver said sweetly. Silver felt so happy with Sachi near her. Yes she wasnt her grand daughter but she felt like she could be one for her. Plus having the strongest lord of Hell as your Grandmother wasnt a bad perk...but Silver wasnt going to mention that. Not til it was necessary. "Where is your mother, Sachi?" Silver was a little worried. No one should leave a little child in this school alone unless something happened. If Sachi mentioned anything that sounded like Sayuri was in trouble, She would involve herself. This little girl will not lose her mother. Not with Silver watching over them. She guessed this was just part of the old Angel in her.

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

David "D" Donovan
David would walk up to the door and knock on it "Sachi open the door please! It's David" David would hope that the young girl remembered him, however the man wasn't to worried since little Sachi seemed to have a good memory and an excellent head on her shoulders.

[Mood]: Acting calm [With]: No one [Dating]: no one

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:29 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Nana Silver l Item/s ➤: Blankie l Current Form ➤: Human

Sachi smiled as she hugged Silver. She looked up with a smile. I no no where mommy is... She twold me to come hewe... [/]

Sachi heard the knock on the door, hopping it was her mommy. Instead, she heard a familiar voice. Rushing over to the door, Sachi grabbed the door knob. Her mommy always told her to never open the door to a stranger, but she knew who it was. Dabid!!! Sachi said happily as she opened the door for him.

Poisonous Pumpkin

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:34 pm

David "D" Donovan
David would smile down at the small ball of cuteness as he patted her head "Sachi!" He would then crouch down so he would be at eye level with the girl "Can you do me a big favor? Can you go get one of your mother's dresses and a spare pair of glasses if she has any? she fell into some nasty mud and needs a change of clothes." David didn't feel right lying to a child but sometimes a small lie was needed.

[Mood]: acting normal [With]: Sachi [Dating]: no one

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:43 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Nana Silver & Dabid l Item/s ➤: Blankie l Current Form ➤: Human

Sachi listened closely to David and nodded happily. Quickly, Sachi ran to her mommies closet and found a new dress. She then ran into the bathroom and grabbed her mommies spare set of glasses. Running quickly, well as quick as a 4 year old could run, she gave the items to David. Hewe you go Dabid! Oh wait! The little girl held up her hands in a wait motion and quickly ran off. Shortly, she returned with a small music box. Pway dis for mommy! It makes her happy! When i faww down mommy pways it for me!

Poisonous Pumpkin

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:54 pm

David "D" Donovan
David would chuckle quietly at the young girl's enthusiasm, she was a very good girl. After a few seconds David would notice the other woman however he would ignore her since he was a man on a mission, and a few minutes later Sachi would return with a new dress as well as glasses and David would gadly take them "Why thank you little--" however the man would be cut off by Sachi who would then run off only to return with a music box "Ok little one, i'll be sure to make your mom listen to this music box "I'll see you later" David would then quickly exit and return to his room.

(exits)

[Mood]: acting normal [With]: Sachi [Dating]: no one

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:24 am
User Image

Bye bye Dabid! Sachi said and grabbed the room door knob. Like a good girl, she closed the door and ran back to nana Silver. Dat was Mr. Dabid! He is nice! We met him eawiew! He ate cuwwy wiff me and mommy! Sachi told Silver as she clung onto her blankie. Sachi reached up to silver with a smile. Up!

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:56 am
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Sachi & Silver l Item/s ➤: Music Box l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri walked back to her room slowly. Now that her head was clear, she began to process what had happened and why she had felt so ashamed of herself. Usually things like that never bothered her. Perhaps it was because she was a mother, and the worst thing for a mother is for their child to be disappointed in them? Shaking her head she stood in front of her door. Perhaps it was because she had never been humiliated like that before? Who knew, but something had gotten to the woman.

Opening the door, Sayuri was surprised to see Silver in her room, but was relieved at the same time. Someone she knew was with her little girl, and that she was safe. Oh hello Ms. Silver~ Sachi, has Nana Silver been taking care of you while I was away? Closing the door behind her, Sayuri walked further into her room. Her clothes covered most of the wounds, but some were still visible. Placing the music box on the table, she walked over to the pair.

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:19 am
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Silver was somewhat alerted by the man, but relaxed soon after. Apparently this was a new man in their lives. Silver smiled at Sachi and when the little reached up and said up in the cutest fashion. Reaching down, Silver picked up sachi and gave her a little kiss on the cheek. Moments later, the door opened and the woman saw Sayuri. Silver knew something was up and it wasnt just her demon powers that told her that. "Hello Sayuri, I decided to stop by and see how you two were doing." When Sayuri walked over to the pair, Silver used her free arm and gave the mother a hug. "If you would like, I can take Sachi out for a walk." Silver said with that tone that said she knew something had happened. Maybe Sayuri needed to be alone for a moment, plus Silver would love to spend more time with Sachi.

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff