Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
[RP Raffle] Honors Among Thieves - Winner rolled! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:09 pm
Warning Death is involved here.

Show me the money!

Username: Kara Asumie
Who are you entering with? Ren'ai Keri
Link to the RP you're using: n/a
Prompt response:

Ren'ai Keri had lost something precious to her long ago when she was a young filly. A long time ago, in a land far from the place she now calls home is a place filled with sorrow as what it was that she lost was not a thing. It was her birth parents. There was a raid. It was not of skin walkers but a different breed of pony maybe even many breeds that were there. It happened so fast but felt like it lasted a lifetime to her filly self at the time. It was on a nice summer night kind of like the one tonight. The moon looked red on this night and her mother was humming to her. Both were laying down so Ren'ai was moving her head side to side to the humming. It was a way her mother used to get her to sleep. Trying to hum along when all of a sudden her father tells them both to be silent. This made her tense up as she looks up at her mother. Scared with shivers from time to time.

Then her eyes look back at her father who is listening closely to sometime. Then he shouts to his mate and daughter to run. In which she and her mother both jump up from laying down to standing in a heart beat. Then both take off running. Worried about her father she glances behind her seeing some larger ponies surround her father. Tears starting to fall as she looks up at her mother knowing that they are small and might not be able to out run the bigger ponies. Once thinking that she notices that her mother must has thought the same thing. Because once they came to a hidden hole in the mountain side that she was then pushed into. Covered with vines and hidden to be well protected. About to cry out to her mother she noticed a larger pony slam her mother to the ground. Fear taking over as Ren'ai was now frozen in place. Not able to even make a sound.

This couldn't be real. This had to be a nightmare. But before she could realize what had all just happened and taken place it was already morning and the larger ponies were no where to be seen. Walking out of her hidden place she looks about seeing her mother. Nuzzling against her only to notice that she was lifeless. Then she trots to find the same with her father. Crying as she has lost the most important thing to her in the world. Then all of a sudden there was a sound of hooves hitting the ground. Shocked she turns to see a large stallion of purple-ish pink coat. He had taken her in adopting her as his own.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:40 pm
Show me the money!

Username: AislingJuno
Who are you entering with? Wen Tian
Link to the RP you're using:
Prompt response: " I can't say that I've had anything particular value stolen from me. I count myself lucky in that regard, what I've lost has been by my own fault. When I was younger I made un-intelligent choices. I was self-centered vein and a bit manipulative. I don't think I was that way out of meanness, more like I didn't know any better and I acted that way because it served my interest. It was advantageous to me so I didn't realize what helped me in the present moment could harm others. I was blinded by my own self worth and I did not have the best moral compass. I think having been separated from my family at a very young age. I had last seen my family during a great storm. It was raining hard and we had to cross a small river before the bank filled up with water. I was crossing when a flash flood suddenly hit. I was swept up by the water that pulled and twisted at me. I didn't know which side of me was the surface and what side was the bottom of the creek. I don't know how much time had passed but the water deposited me downn river. When I came to I was alone and afraid. I didn't know where I was or where my family was. For a long time I searched for my family. After some time I kept my eyes open and hoped I would still see them.

I created a manner that best suited my situation. My youthful days certainly had a feral aspect . But I often had to fight to survive. I had no one to rely on except for myself. Things later changed when i met my fam Caterpillar Man. He has a kind heart but he's definitely not the most sane soq. Since he likes to eat and smoke plants that put him in a higher state of being. I soon found myself in the unlikely predicament of caring for being other than myself. Not only emotionally caring about my fam Caterpillar Man but also making sure he was physically safe. I might be a small soq but a lizard is an extremely small fam. Also a lizard that enjoys having a mellow and unusual life is a very stressful and worrisome companion. I don't know many times he has gotten into trouble and I've had to save him. That being said their is a few intentness where he has warned me of danger thus saving me from a troublesome situation. Because I had someone else to care for I grew up and matured. I realized that my behavior and attitude could hurt others and had hurt others. I have never had the best social skill since I felt I had to behave in a certain way to protect myself physically and emotionally. If I acted arrogant others would be less likely to want to fight or tangle with me. At that time in my life I could not be in a successful relationship. I have grown but I still feel like I need to mature more before I am willing to gift my heart to another."

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:56 pm
Show me the money!

Username: AislingJuno
Who are you entering with? Dacian
Prompt response: Dacian smiled a bit, " My heart was stolen but just for a little bit . I will probably soon gain it back though maybe in a mended state. After facing a bit of sadness and finally accepting and coming to peace with my grief.
I know love can be brief and honestly I am not expecting to find true long lasting love. My Parents are lifemates which I find to be a miracle. My mother is a moth soq, she calls the deep woods her home. The deep woods are a place of darkness and wonder. Bio-luminescent mushrooms and mysterious faintly glowing flowers that locals calls fairy-dust flowers. Locals believe that fairies once walked the deep woods. Some claim that fairies once walked down the paths of the deep woods. Some mushrooms in the heart of the deep woods even form fairy circles. It is a local tradition of the forest dwellers as foals to find a mushroom circle and step in the fairy circle. We would dare the others to stay in the circle to see if the fairies would take one of us. I remember it being scary but great fun. Part of us knew the fairies wouldn't take us but still it felt like a great risk. Some forest dwellers even claim to see fairy soq on the days of the solstice and the equinox. Now I'm not sure if other soq have actually seen fairy soq in the forest or they just want to believe so bad that they think they have seen them. I kind of hope they still exist out there somewhere maybe hiding in secret somewhere in the soq lands . Perhaps there exist a parallel world that connects to the soq lands maybe connecting only on certain days like the solstice and the equinox. Some herds whisper that sometimes the fairies will take away baskets and leave another basket with a changeling inside. Other soqs say that instead of a changeling the fairies will leave their mark on the foal inside the basket. The foal will have unusual traits that are fairy given, Some believe a fairy mark is a blessing while others believe it is a curse. Fairies can be mischievous creatures that don't think like most soq or so I've been lead to believe. I don't know if their mark is a blessing or a curse but since their are so many forms of this story I do believe some form of a changeling or fairy touched soq does exist. I have never meet one but since I live in the woods few outside soqs come to walk out paths. I am content in my home since it's beautiful, safe, and my family lives here. However I do wonder what life is under the bright light of the sun and open fields. My sister spends a good portion of the year in the desert with her mate. Her, my nephews and two of her friends a father and son, often visit us during the summer months when the desert in unbearable. They share such interesting stories full of wonder and danger. It's hard to imagine a landscape where trees are not to be found and where water seldom flows. "

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:46 pm
Warning: Mild emotional trauma?

Show me the money!

Username: Summer Raaven
Who are you entering with? Rainbow Sherbert
Prompt response: "My pride was stolen from me, but don't worry!! This story has a happy ending -- I got it back!"

Rainbow Sherbert, or more affectionately known as Bertie, grinned enthusiastically. She really hadn't a clue to whom she was speaking, but they had asked her a question, and gosh darnit, she'd answer!! The mare swayed back and forth, as if to put herself into the proper storytelling mood. Reciting fictional stories she's either made up or heard somewhere along in her lifetime was far easier than retelling a struggled past, but....a story was a story, regardless! "When I was younger, my mother wasn't the best....she won't be winning anything parenting awards any time soon, if you know what I mean. Anyway...she tore me down! She said some radically nasty things to me, even as a foal! It was kinda hard to take, as a babe. You know? You want your parent's approval, and yet....it was pretty much impossible to get," Bertie paused, wiggling her body for the flare of it, as she let her mind wander into the past.

You don't matter.

Those three words stung the most; out of all the things that her mother had said to her, those three words cut the deepest wound. It took Bertie a long time to understand why that was, and what she came up with was this: Bertie had no other family. Her mother was it. And not to matter...to anyone? It drove Bertie into the make-believe world she created within her mind, to escape reality. Because of her mother, Bertie struggled with dissociating between what was real and what was fake. In her fake world, she was the hero! The protector! In reality....she was nothing. A young mare's pride had been cruelly taken from her, and there wasn't much she could have done about it. Vanilla was her mother, after all. Vanilla was supposed to be the protector.

Every day she spent with her mother was a constant reminder that she was folding into herself, becoming nothing. It drove her to the brink of insanity. When George, her ferret, came along, he was a glimmer of hope in the otherwise dark world. She started to open up more around him.

"Oh goodness!! Did I drift off?" She giggled, looking back at the stranger to whom she was speaking. "Sorry! I was thinking. Anyway, yeah. So my mom was the one who stole my pride. I didn't want to leave her because I was afraid of who I was....because of her. She turned me into nothing! I couldn't face myself. But George! Oh!! George! His appearance saved me! George listened, George fought alongside me in my fantasy-land! He became my best friend rather quickly!"

The ferret, resting so peacefully on her back, nodded. They were absolutely inseparable, and she wouldn't have it any other way. He mirrored her in looks, and although George explains it as a pure coincidence, Bertie chose to believe it was fate. "One day I just decided enough was enough. So I left her. I was finally able to be whomever I wanted to be! I only returned once I found out I had a little sister, and I kept returning, if only to protect her. I didn't care about my pride for myself anymore, my pride came from protecting Tiramisu. I finally had something real to feel responsible for and wanted by. My sister needed me, my mother did not....and that was finally okay with me! I was happy to be there for someone, at least."

The mare then turned away, content with her story. "I did tell you it had a happy ending, no? We've since seen her again, our mother. She's grown...we've all grown. Nothing will ever completely fix what had been said and done, but...she's our mother. Pride in myself and what I've done on my own or not, she's my mother. I think it's a wonderful thing that we've been able to come together!"

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 2:32 am
Show me the money!

Username: belloblossom
Who are you entering with? Thalia Veraldi
Link to the RP you're using: Thalia Veraldi had been on a journey. She had made friends, met her familiar and sang to her heart's content. She had fallen in love, easily and deeply, but that love slipped through her feathers. She would often refer to the stallion she met as her lost love. She remembered his golden wings and warm eyes forever, but she had made the mistake of desiring glory and adventure over a comforting shoulder to lean on at the time when she had met him. She had made the choice to move down her path without him. She had given him up.

It had been a miracle, for a multitude of reasons, to have found him again. She was broken and battered, the recent escapee of a skinwalker mauling. Her familiar had flown up ahead to call upon help, when suddenly her golden angel was standing over her again, calling her name and shrouding her from danger with his massive wingspan. So lucky was Thalia, to find something that had been lost to her, especially at her own doing. So lucky was she to find that they still loved each other unconditionally. So lucky were they to be reunited.

Thalia would pray every day to make sure that her love was never again lost to her.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 3:05 am
Show me the money!

Username: LOLTERNATIVE
Who are you entering with? Yggdrasil
Link to the RP you're using: N/A
Prompt response: "Well, there I was resting after a long day. I hadn't meant to doze off but I clearly needed it." A frown crossed his features though it didn't seem serious. "When I awoke all the fruit in my tree was gone!" He sighed. "Hopefully whoever took it enjoyed it.. If they'd asked I would've happily shared.."

LOLTERGEIST

Crew

A Knife

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 3:08 pm
Show me the money!

Username: Eternal Xantara
Who are you entering with? Ixchel
Prompt response: Ixchel didn't want to talk about how she ended up lost as hell. She really didn't. If she did, she'd remember all those horrible GIANT MONSTERS always trying to eat her. Or how running like hell to escape them only to fall down a lava flow tube. Where she tumbled out into a strange new world. Faced with more GIANT THINGS. And swimming..? She tried that once. Noooooooope. Nuh-uh. Never again. Wet feathers heavy as hell. Almost drowned. Nopenopenope. Oh yeah, did she mention nope?!

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:11 pm
Show me the money!

Username: Calixita
Who are you entering with? Nymphalidae
Link to the RP you're using: Paying the Debt, in which the theft is twofold; while she is the mother, Nymphalidae leaves the father with the intent to steal away all their baskets with her... unfortunately, it doesn't work out as well as she'd hoped, and ends up with none at all, taken by the kalona she'd meant to run away with.
Prompt response: n/a

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:03 pm
Show me the money!

Username: Lunadriel
Who are you entering with? Firebrand
Link to the RP you're using: N/a
Prompt response: Firebrand cocked an eyebrow, curious about the nature of the conversation around him. Soquili were telling of things lost, or things gained through less than honest means. "I once stole a basket." he shrugged, talking to no one in particular. The short answer spoken with a matter-of-fact tone, with disinterest in carrying the conversation any further. Words were meaningless, unless used when it could benefit him. He saw no benefit in sharing the story.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:22 pm
Show me the money!

Username: Sesshiyasha
Who are you entering with? Zanzibar
Link to the RP you're using: I do not have a current RP so using the Prompt! <3 Yay getting back into RPing! <3
Prompt response:
Zanzibar looked out over the Forest he called home. This was his forest, the forest of Monsters as it had come to be known. He glanced down to his home where the small pond was at the base of the cliff side. It was here that he sat, on that very cliff. He had been reminded of his past, the days when he was a part of the pack. His father's son. The bearer of misfortune and the bringing of chaos. He was a monster that never brought tidings of good cheer, and was always in the wrong place at the wrong time. He couldnt help it. he never truly figured out what caused it, and that wasn't what mattered at this moment. The memory that was foremost in his mind was about the Ankh that hung from his neck. There was a twin to this one that used to hang from his tail. They had been passed down to him from his father and his father before that.

This Memory was a hard one to bring back, but there it was, at the front of his mind. He could see it, and he looked down to Dhampir who was by his side, like always. His loyal companion, and Best friend. "Well Dhampir.... wanna hear what's on my mind currently?" he said with a half laugh.

The wolf nodded and knew that it was better to listen to what his friend had to say, than it was to interject. He would happily listen to his friend's tale. He would offer comfort from the days of the pack and the current days when they were mainly alone. He pressed his body against his friend's side a bit in comfort.

Zanzibar smiled down to Dhampir. "This is a tale of my Youth... another from the pack..." He paused for a moment in order to bring all the thoughts back, as he talked he saw the whole thing play out in his mind. The memory danced through his mind. "I once had two of these Ankhs.... One was here where it is now, the other was on the chains of my tail. They were my prized possessions they were given to me by my father, you may remember him a bit...." Zanz Paused for a moment before he continued speaking. "I was out hunting and this was when I gathered another of the bones that make up my armor. It was a hard won victory against a large game foe. Due to this I didn't notice the cuts and scrapes I had on my body. The armor helped to protect much of me, but at that time there were still large gaps in my armor, it was not nearly as covering as it is now. I did not realize then that I was missing something important to me. It wasn't until I got home." He paused once more. Let the setting of the Pack wash over him once more.

"I was right outside the main Pack boundaries when I met Firiel. She was the one who pointed out the missing item. She knew how important they were to me. I turned my head and saw the missing spot on my tail...." He flicked his tail as the loose chain rattled, the one end that didn't go to anything. "The ankh that once hung here was gone. I had lost one of my family heirlooms. It was one of the most important things to me and I had lost it somewhere in the forest during a hunt. How could I have been that careless?" He hated himself at the memory for not realizing it sooner and not choosing to go back and find it. Who knew what had ever happened to it and he would never know.

Dhampir looked out over the forest. He had listened to his friend's tale and smiled to him. "Sometimes we lose those things that are precious to us, and other times we gain other things that are precious to us. This just made the Ankh around your neck even more precious to you." His voice was steady and even. He knew this would comfort his friend.

"You are right my friend."
he smiled, and getting to his feet said "Well I guess we should be returning and doing our usual patrol of the forest." He smiled "Let's put the past behind us shall we?" He laughed as he started on his routine of patrolling the forest.

Dhampir laughed. "As you wish my friend!" He followed beside his friend. Confident that the ghost that haunted him were abated for now. He would always carry a watchful eye on his companion.

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:50 pm
Show me the money!

Username: Thalea
Who are you entering with? Molokai le Mahina
Prompt response:
“He was charming; you could say he swept me off my hooves with his suave manner. I had been dreaming for another soul to talk to besides Inky and this dashing stallion did just that. Oh I know what you are probably thinking, how could you fall for his lies, his whispered sweet nothings? Well this may come as a shock to you, but I grew up pretty sheltered, you could say very sheltered. Sequestered away in a rock grotto that I fondly named my tower, here I have stayed for years bound by duty to a family who has since forgotten my existence. My only contact to the outside world were my tutors and then they too stopped coming. I most likely would have gone insane if it were not for Inky, he is my octopus.

“So long story short, I was ‘locked’ in this tower with a precious pearl so I could remain just as precious and pure as the pearl until my life mating to the prince occurs. Sounds all lovely and fairy tale like right? Well my prince never came and war tore apart my kingdom, at least that is what rumors say. I do not know if my family still lives or if they have gone to the dark embrace of the sea god’s realm. Isolated and alone, I sang a little song. This song reached the ears of the dashing stallion, Emillian. You should have seen how he entered the grotto, he was like a ninja of the old tales.” Molokai gave a small sigh as she remembered the night she laid her eyes upon the thief and her life changed forever.

“He was a thief but I did not know his sort nor did I believe I had anything worth stealing. Inky took an instant dislike to the new stranger and seemed to guard his treasure box with more of his tentacles. Emilian came back every night, he would tell me tales of the outside world, adventures he has been on, told me what grass smelled like, and so many other things. I started to feel strange every time he would come near me, little flutterings would happen in my stomach and I felt myself counting down the hours until we would meet again. It was not long before he had possession of my heart, but that is not what he wanted. He had heard stories about a legendary pearl hidden away with a beautiful princess; he did not know I was the princess in the tale until he got a glimpse of Inky’s treasure.

“Emilian did not strike right away; he continued to woo me, knowing that he would soon leave me. I am not sure what I would have done, if he had asked for the pearl, perhaps I would have just given it to him. The thing only caused me pain and loneliness,” The pink mare looked off into the distance, years of emotion crossed her countenance, “My love for him was not enough, he stole the pearl and fled into the middle of the night.”

The princess looked over at Inky and then her gaze flicked to a stallion in the shadows, “I finally found my prince or say he had been watching me this entire time and finally approached me after Emilian left. I am not sure how I feel about my betrothed; I know that it breaks his heart to see the me yearn for the stallion who not only stole my pearl but my heart.”

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:11 pm
Show me the money!

Username: ~Latonia de la Courtel~
Who are you entering with? Whistle
Prompt response:
The indigo mare shifts slightly on her hooves, pawing restlessly for a moment before the impulse is curbed. She bows her head for a moment, cyan eyes fixed on her hooves.

“I suppose by now, my story is well-known.” Whistle admits on a murmur, swishing her tail. “Or at least, it is known. And if it isn’t, it’s fairly easy to summarize. I lost everything. I lost my home, my herd, my mate and my children, all of my friends, even my memories of them.”

She hesitates for a moment. “And I suppose in a way, for a moment, it might make it seem that losing my memory would at least mean I wouldn’t feel the pain of their loss. But that wasn’t the case. Because along with them, I lost me, at least for a time. I lost the notion of who I was, and where I was from. I lost every thought of those that I had loved, those that loved me, and how they made me who I am. I was left with nothing but an ache that understood there was a loss to begin with, a faint whisper of thoughts that I couldn’t stand to chase because if I did they’d vanish like smoke.”

There is a beat of silence, and she raises her eyes. “I have since recovered most of it... My mate, many of my children, my memories. I have forged a new home and new friendships here, though what I left behind will certainly never be replaced. But there’s still one thing, a pendant on a silver chain, which I cannot find. It was a gift from my mate, and I would give up a great many things to have it restored to me. It means a lot, that lost piece of silver.”

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 7:20 pm
Show me the money!

Username: Kaya Wolf Moon
Who are you entering with? Kagehoshi
Prompt response: "Loss is an unfortunate aspect of living. No matter how much we struggle, we can never truly protect ourselves from it. We are bound to lose something. The question becomes, what is it that we lose? For some, it is dignity. For others, sanity. For any, it could be an object of value. Yet, for most, it is love. The shape of that love can vary according to the individual and their past."

"The pain and sorrow of loss cannot be ignored. It imbues the air around us, penetrates our souls when it deems to rear its ugly head. Our bones, our muscles, our very being become numb to it for a time. But it is still there, awaiting the chance to call again. Yes, I know all too well the pain of loss. It came for me when I was quite young. Those memories forever etched into my mind. Of my family, ravaged by disease, wasting away as their bodies turned on them. Of the once vibrant lands of my herd wilting away into nothingness. Of the fear that I too would perish with them."

"I lost many things in that short amount of time. Admittedly, I found it surprising that my sanity did not go with it all. Yet I suppose the arrival of my uncle and cousin might have something to do with that. However, their presence could not prevent me from losing a piece of my heart. The piece that held my family so dear to it. I could not bear to form bonds for a long time afterwards. The pain simply too much to risk it. Although, within the last year, things have altered drastically and I have rediscovered that piece. It has been a slow process, but my heart is beginning to flourish once more."

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 12:06 am
Show me the money!

Username: Kettyn
Who are you entering with? Psyche
Link to the RP you're using: --
Prompt response:
Psyche stood as still as a statue as she contemplated whether or not she should share her tale or not. For some portions of it still seemed too painful to bear at times. However it was she who had come and thus she who had to bear the pain of the past. With a soft sigh and a flick of her tail the mare pawed at the earth. "My story of loss is not one that I love to repeat however it serves as a lesson that even the most sensible can be separated from their worldly possessions."

Psyche paused but for a moment before adding, "Although I do not know whether or not my brother would agree that he's a possession."

Finally realizing that she would be more comfortable lying down Psyche settled into a supine position before letting her eyes take in the scenery. "My story of loss began when Relic and I were just foals. It seemed that he always wanted to the play the role of big brother and protect me. I was both irritated and sometimes flattered that he did that for me, his little sister. As we grew out of foal hood Relic liked to wander without his kid sister as a tag-along. I was hurt by this sudden turn of events but perhaps it kick started what was to be a painful lesson for the both of us."

Psyche's eyes turned downward. "It was on one of Relic's later trips that he never returned. I searched for days before acknowledging my worst fears that he'd left or worse perished. I knew that if he were still alive he would have not left me to worry about him and yet I continued to do so. Little did I know that he had been swayed to join that dreaded carnival. That carnival stole the caring brother that I knew from my past and warped him. On the outside he still resembles my brother but on the inside ... he's different. He recognizes me which is a start ... but the bond we had as children is not there anymore."

"I too though have lost something. I went looking for Relic when I was a young mare and stumbled across the carnival that had at one point, held sway over Relic. The leader told me that if I were to stay I'd be reunited with my brother at some point. But by that time Relic had already fled. It took quite a while for me to make the connection that the leader was keeping me around and trying to use me to lure Relic back. I don't even think he realized that Relic had found someone else to be with. I think what I lost to the carnival ... was my ability to trust absolutely what I was being told. Now I am a lot more wary of the words that others tell me. Even with Vincento allowing me passage into his lands, I can't help but wonder is there a hidden agenda?"

Psyche let her eyes return to the night sky. "I'm grateful that Relic wished to be able to find me ... but with my ability to trust 'stolen' and his very nature 'stolen' ... can we ever go back to how it was in our past, when we were foals?"

Kettyn

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 12:53 am
Show me the money!

Username: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Who are you entering with? Chessur the Great Glasgow
Prompt response: They were arguing with themselves about when last they'd seen the other, the savior. She had been dark as night, The Great Glasgow promised but Chessur knew that his brother was wrong. He was white as snow, or they thought--he thought? Well really, they didnt remember what their shadow self was or who it was, since they'd lost it long ago.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff