Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] they bargained with death (shun & jeremiah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:46 am
Shun nodded to the bit about Ezra having been Eve's sibling at one point in time.

He then eyed the notebook, "Which phrase exactly? Dunno if it'd matter that much but might give a bit of insight, yeah? Might wanna look into those case files soon then either way."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:08 pm
"They bargained with death for life," Jeremiah said, distractedly while he was working out the numbers of the case files.

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:20 pm
"Oh. Yeah. I remember that part. 'They bargained with death for life. They'll get nothing for their trade but her corpse?' Something like that, yeah? Lots of dramatic wording and s**t."

Shun rubbed his chin in thought.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:33 pm
"In this case it was 'They'll get nothing for their trade but corpses.' Along with some other phrases. 'An eye for an eye is never enough.'" Jeremiah was beginning to frown as the numbers did line up with letters and soon it had been solved.

It was flipped around for Shun to see. He would be able to see where it said 1 = A, 2 = B, 3 = C and so on next to the case file numbers. It was under them that what they corresponded to was written.

Blade Kuroda
casefile 200809190919141520010315091403090405140305
THIS IS NOT A COINCIDENCE
casefile 0415142009071415180520080919
DONT IGNORE THIS

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:40 pm
"Eye for an eye usually refers to revenge, yeah?" he noted. It was a possible motive, though he couldn't think what this culprit wanted vengeance for. It was merely a thought.

Once the case file numbers were revealed, along with the code, he squinted.

"Ah damn. More of that s**t? Someone really likes that cipher huh. Well. Melany used it. Dunno who else yet..." he pointed out, "So a few years ago, this person did some s**t to the people who are the deer triplets. Then like... last november they probably killed Ascension too. They had help in the latter, not sure about the former."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:48 pm
"They disappeared in Salem. I am thinking about getting my hands on the original threatening letters but were I to do that, it would go onto public record." It might look very suspicious for the Chief of Police, the man who was sibling to the missing. If there was ever a case for conflict of interest, this was it.

"I agree it's related. I am not sure what they did, however, to warrant revenge or ... any of this. Never mind that Ming disappeared after Jennifer and Minerva."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:59 pm
Shun sighed and closed his eyes.

"I could try putting the request in for that, but uh... I'd need a more on-the-record way of linking the cases, probably. Be kinda left field otherwise, yeah?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:02 pm
"I'll come up with something to allow for it." Though Jeremiah was already tied to the case and his other self had likely known the words. "The fact of the matter is that the same phrased is used is one part of linking it but more is better."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:49 am
"Yeah, of course. We know better than to dismiss it as coincidence, but that might be 'nuff for the others, ya know? Don't suppose those letters were handwritten at all were they? Probably not since it seems our killer is pretty good about covering up their tracks so far but hey, just thought I'd ask anyway."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:27 pm
"Block print, not unlike an alarm clock, on paper that they could not gathered any information about. They were delivered to the Salem Police Department." Jeremiah was flipping through his notes.

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:42 pm
"Well that just figures. Gonna need to see the actual case files for more info probs," Shun sighed.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:24 pm
"I have the case report files but any actual evidence? It's tucked away. The Jeremiah Mercer that I replaced is the one that reported Minerva missing. She worked with what is essentially Big Brothers and Sisters as a mentor to Jennifer." His finger ran along the paper, the pen floating behind him.

"I'm still of the mind that this is likely tied to other ashdown and," a breath released, "probably some kind of attempt at something. However, I am concerned that the same line was used. 'They bargained with death for life' and that she was kept in a jar ... She may still be somewhere."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 10:38 pm
"... Woah, a jar? That's kind of gnarly. Think she's like shrunken or it's just her essence or something like that?" he asked.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 10:42 pm
"Honestly, it may not be truly a jar. It was close to a line from the epigraph of The Wasteland by T. S. Eliot. So it may have not even meant a real one." He was in the process of flipping through his notes to get the exact line.

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:02 pm
"Hm. Well that's curious. Kinda weird to think that she might exist at the same time as Noeh... since they're pretty much the same person. I don't think that's really a thing for anyone else right now? I mean... could be wrong..."

Shun shrugged a bit at that.

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas