Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Woods
Open field Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:30 am
♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞
''Even Wrapped in darkness the light is beyond the horizon ''

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

◉A lone figure stood well rather floating in mid air way up in the air in the clouds basking in the warmth of the wind and sun. No words could describe being so high up in the sky a place foreign to most. Caligula race across the clouds creating rifts in them as he flew by covering himself in water. This wen't on for a about 10 minutes he needed this he needed to relax and take the stress off from his last two classes.'' Nothing to worry about up here'' he told himself calmly as he began to descend to the ground touching down like a feather.

◉He sat down touching the warm grass and basking in the sun. Enjoying his break and about to enjoy it more with the lunched he had made a day ago. It wasn't much by his standers at least, taking out a plastic container and sniffing it a few times Caligula mouth began to water. Smoked Baby back ribs two stacks of them that he smoked on a grill saving it just for this moment. Reaching into his backpack he pulled out a jug of home made lemon tea.

◉When he was done setting up his lunch area he began to tare into the ribs like a animal. It took him about three minutes to eat all the ribs bones and all. He took his time with the tea taking sips here and there'' well that hit the spot'' he said with a sigh as he began to clean his fingers with napkins he brought. Stretching out his body and yawning he fell on his back looking up at the clouds. '' I need some action around here or I may die of boredom'' he said to himself as he held one hand towards the azure sky. With a loud swoosh he began to blast compressed wind from his finger into the sky parting the clouds like a Shepard would his sheep.

◉Amusing himself he began to make shapes in the very clouds one of a dragon and another a phoenix.

Baby Back Ribs
Theme For This Setting: Balamb Garden

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Mental State: Stable
♍ Physical State: Human level ( his not using much of his demonic powers)
♍ Mood: Feeling good/ sated.
♍Location: Field
♍Thoughts: '' A day like this is just what I needed''
♍Company: None
♍ Items: Backpack full of his school gear and his lunch.
♍ OOC:

Main Theme: Sparking

Battle Theme-Stage of Death

Biogrophy Theme: Love Like You

''Aggressive state - Dust devil''
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:17 pm

╔══════════════╗

◉ Growing bored with his game Caligula stood up with a great yawn but, he was content having eaten good food and all. ''' i guess it is time for me to do some exploring'' he said with enthusiasm.
[exit]
Baby Back Ribs
Theme For This Setting: Balamb Garden

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Physical State: Human level ( his not using much of his demonic powers)
♍ Mood: Feeling good/ sated.
♍Thoughts: '' A day like this is just what I needed''
♍ Items: Backpack full of his school gear and his lunch.
♍ OOC:

User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Meh l Location ➤: Open Field l Company ➤: None? l Item/s ➤: None

Yen followed to where the boy had told her to go. Big open meadow... The only place she could think of was the open field a little ways from the school. Why would Ciri want to meet out here? This is odd... Yen thought as she looked around for her ashen haired daughter. Not seeing her, Yen looked down at her wrist watch. Wait... Ciri should be in assassination... she better not be skipping class for this... Yen thought lost in her own mind.

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

yutary Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:51 am
Zein Zero

User Image

"Hello black witch" Zein Zero called out from behind her, sitting on a rock he sat there with his legs crossed. "sorry for calling you out here under false things~ i hate being such a big bad liar~" he cooed eyeing her body "anyway, onto buisness, im not sure if you knew this...but me and your daughter are due to be wed tomorrow~" he lied with a happy grin ".....and as such, i'll be your son in law, i hope to get along with you" He said and snapped his fingers "righhhttttttt!!! now that we are related, we share everything right?" Suddenly a chain shot out from behind the rock, moving fast, it wrapped yen's throat and bound her hands "so i guess....we can start sharing information right?" his voice suddenly changed, as did his expression, it turned twisted, wicked, evil, pure evil.
xX Yennefer Xx

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:14 am

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Alert l Location ➤: Open Field l Company ➤: Unknown l Item/s ➤: None

The voice from her door way appeared from behind her, and Yen practically spun on her heels to see. Everything about this boy, his posture, his aura, sent chills up Yen's spine. This is bad...Yen stared at him with her violet eyes and crossed her arms. Well you certainly know who I am. May I ask who you are?

It was a good thing that the boy admitted to being a liar. It was much easier to tell that his next sentence was no more then petty lies. I hate to ruin your dreams, but my daughter has a boyfriend and it is not you. So would you like to explain to me what you really wan--GAH!! Chains wrapped around Yen's throat and hands, leaving her gasping for air. S**t!! she thought as she took the only breath she could. Closing her eyes, her body began to glow a blue color, and with the blink of an eye th sorceress disappeared. She wasnt completely gone as she reappeared behind the boy at a safe distance. Dropping to the ground, Yen slammed her still glowing hands into the grass. She wasnt going down without a fight, and Yen began to use magic to summon roots to hold the boy in place. Yen forgot however, that she had already used a bunch of magic today, and felt her nose being to bleed. Crap, this is really bad... she thought, but Yen kept a straight face. Tricky boy, now tell me what do you want of me! Yen yelled to the restrained student.

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

yutary Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:26 am
Zein Zero

User Image

Zein Zero smiled as the chain wrapped around, he was about to move in, then his eyes widened as she vanished, tilting his head "well....s**t" He said scratching his head "huh?" suddenly vines surrounded Zein Zero, much to his surprise. "......" He was silent for a moment before he began chuckling, then his chuckles turned into laugher, then bloody cries of joy "GOOD, THIS IS GREAT!" he yelled turning his head "at least you put up a fight, not like the other one~" he motioned with his eyes to the right, as the priest from the chapel was lured out by his neck from cloth, his hands and feet tied with torn off pieces from his cloak, more bloody and torn up then before, it looked like he had been carving into the priest flesh while he was waiting for yen. "well...i could break his neck with a thought~" he teased "but that...would be BORING!" suddenly the hidden piece of blade shot out from Zein Zeros sleeve and sliced through part of the binds, making a bee line and pelting deep into yen's foot, pinning her foot to the ground "no more vanishing acts please??" He asked innocently as he used his abilities to slowly begin prying the vines from his body "....ya know...if i have to pry my way out...the pain ill inflict once im free is going to be a thousand times greater then if you just let me go~" he teased licking his lips.

xX Yennefer Xx

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:30 am

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Alert l Location ➤: Open Field l Company ➤: Unknown l Item/s ➤: None

There was really only one thing about the boy that made her stomach churn more then anything. No, it wasn't the lying, or the fact that he was trying his damnest to kill her. It was his laugh, his blood curling laugh. I need to run... Yen thought to herself. It would be easy actually, she would just open a fast portal and leave. But her idea was shattered when she saw the priest. Calian was being dragged around like a puppet, and he was in really bad shape. All the anger that Yen felt towards the man vanished and all she could now think about was getting them both out of there.

Pain. Yennefer couldn't move her foot, and looking down she saw why. Embedded into her foot was a piece of metal, perhaps the tip of a sword. Letting out a loud scream, Yen fell to her knees. However not to examine her food, but to use a little more magic. Hands in the grass, Yen created more restraints on the boy, this time sending waves or pure electricity through them. The goal was to shock the boy unconscious. If I let you go then you will be an even bigger problem! Let him go! NOW! A sharp pain hit her stomach, and she knew she was out of options. No more magic, at least nothing huge, or the baby would be in danger. S**T!!!

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

yutary Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:25 am
Zein Zero

User Image

"well...your not wrong...!!!" Suddenly his eyes widened as he began screaming in sheer pain as he was continually shocked "you...dumb....b***h!!!!" he screamed loudly "trying to treat a lady right, and she shocks you with vines!" He screamed loudly as the blade suddenly tore through Yen's entire foot before returning to Zein Zero's suddenly and began slicing through the vines at rapid pace, in doing so, however, Calian dropped to the ground, apparently putting all his effort into cutting the vines. Zein Zero's screams of agony were followed by painful laughter's he was...enjoying this? When the vines were cut, Zein fell to his knees. Breathing heavily "....heheh...." The burn marks across his body in the shapes of veins were visible, and he smelled of burned flesh. he slowly turned to yen, his iris's erratic and moving about wildly "....any more tricks up your sleeve....or are you done?" He asked weakly and coldly before forcing his body up. ".....now then b***h the witch.....lets play" He said slowly approaching her, every footstep seemed loud, on purpose, and his grin got wider with each step, the chain from before seemed to slither up her dress, wrapping her hands together "comon witch, let me see it" He said, his steps turning into a small limp "let me see that helpless look" He said coldly licking his lips, he then stopped "...HEY PRIEST" He screamed as he turned and lifted up the priest slightly before slamming him on the ground "Watch as the witch turns to despair, and know that your sister will suffer the same fate after I'm done" he said coldly licking his lips.

xX Yennefer Xx

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:03 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Alert l Location ➤: Open Field l Company ➤: Unknown & Calian l Item/s ➤: None

The pain in Yennefer's foot got so much worse and she felt the blade cut completely through her foot. Letting out another scream, Yen quickly began to mend the wound with magic. As she did, the sorceress watched the boy cut and tear at her vines. Yen had little time to work.

As she completed her small mend (which didn't take must effort magic wise) Yen heard that laugh. The laugh that made her stomach churn, her skin crawl, her teeth chatter. Opening her mouth to speak, Yen quickly shut it as the chains slithered up her body and were once again binding her hands. This is bad...this is bad... I need to get Calian to safety... Even though her hands were bound, Yen could still speak. She began to whisper a spell and one more vine, this time with spikes, shot out from the ground and wrapped around the boy. As it squeezed, its spikes began to pierce the boys skin. Calian get help and hide anywhere! Yennefer screamed as her eyes began to glow yellow. Under the priest, a portal opened and took the priest out of the area. I always have tricks stupid boy.... she whispered. Even though she hated the man for calling her baby a parasite, Yen couldn't watch him break any longer. Good... he is safe somewhere..

Drained. Yen felt drained of her energy soon after those easy attacks. The vine wasn't going to last all day, so tugging at the chains, Yen was desperate to get away. She couldn't teleport without energy, and she couldn't max herself without possibly harming the baby. All she could do was physically try to get away.

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

yutary Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:37 pm
Zein Zero

User Image

The same trick wasnt going to work on Zein zero 3 times...well...it kinda did, he jumped to the side in a split second, thinking he had fully dodged, he screamed in pain once again when his entire left arm was trapped in the vines, the thorns weighing down on him. "you dumb....ehhh" He winced as he sent the blade flying into Yens leg before circling back and began hacking the thorns "...this is taking to long...." He said screaming in pain as he ripped his arm out of the thorns. Bleeding, shocked, and a big smile on his face, me moved to yen and grabbed the back of her black hair, throwing her into the ground with his right hand "stupid b***h...i told you didn't i?" he asked, forcing the chain that was around her to the ground "your punishment will be worse since you didn't release me the first time" He said, having the blade cut and slice through her cloths, he roughly grabbed her chest "i think i have a little game id like to play..." he said with a smile "lets see if i can make you bark like a dog before the end of the day...." he said, using the chain to lift her "lets take this somewhere private~ wouldnt want anyone interrupting our play time~" he teased, using his power to pick up her blood and his, he left with her....taking any evidence of a struggle with him.

(exit with yen)
xX Yennefer Xx

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:19 am

╔══════════════╗

◉ Caligula came to the field once again but on a less then perfect day then the last time he visited the place. The demon looked to the cloudy skies he had no first period class this day why not waste sometime sky surfing/skating? The wind around the head-boy began to turn and moan becoming black. The wind formed around his legs as he crouched to jump into the air taking off like a rocket. Into the grey clouds he went vanishing without a trace he was several hundred feet(300) into the air at this point. He would never get used to being able to do this being so high in the air was amazing. He stood above the clouds just inches form his feet as he was now soaked in water.

◉Refreshing as always he began to skim across the surface of the clouds like a ice skater would ice. Black orbs were under his feet keeping him steady and allowing him to move at great speed. Anyone watching from below would of thought him a speck of plane or bird plowing through clouds at great speeds. He was graceful as any bird or any ice skater for that matter as he effortlessly parted the clouds. He even went so far as to have half his body emerge form the clouds as he skated through them. He left a current of black wind in his wake as he soared trough the clouds without pause. Until he was done surfing that is soaked head to toe in water as if he had been running in the summer time.

◉The demon stop skating and let himself fall form the clouds first he fell upside down. Caligula let the swooshing air pass him by blocking out all sounds as he thought about a certain angel. ''I wonder how she'd react if I'd took her up here'' he asked himself. Maybe she had been soaring through the clouds then again he never seen her wings. He decided he would have to ask the question if she had ever flew through the sky like himself. Free falling like this might seem like suicide to those looking down below,but not for him. To the demon of the wind the sky was like a second home a realm only few could appreciate.

◉Up here all worries seem to melt away a feeling a kin to a fisherman out on a lake. Nothing but blue and white but this day was grey and dull...it did not hamper his appreciation or his feelings however. Caligula eyes open he had done this numerous times before so he knew when to slow his decent to the ground. He suddenly rights himself as he came down like a falling missile with an outstretched hand, he blast a powerful gust of wind to slow his decent. When he was close enough to the ground he adds more power to push himself up and then he does a front flips sticking the landing...a ten out of ten. He blows off all the water with warm air. Caligula sits down looking u at the clouds wondering what Yuki was doing,and also wondering where he'd find the headmaster.

Casual Theme- Blue Fields

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Physical State: Demonic level
♍ Mood: Feeling good
♍Thoughts: '' Cloudy day for a cloudy mind''
♍ Items: Backpack full of his school supplies.
♍ OOC:

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:50 am
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Brotherly

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Caligula

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Blades

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►I checked ur quotes and assume you had nothing planned tell me if you do so I can delete this smile

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nemesis just left the prison, where some prisoners needed to attitude adjustments. On his way back to the school grounds he noticed someone moving about in the woods and decided to follow them, he quickly noticed who it was but decided to follow anyway. He watched as the Caligula demonstrated his impressive skill in manipulating the wind around him and smiled. He obviously didn't need help in that department, but what he did need help with was his control over the demon, something Nemesis has a lot of experience with. "Good job on the landing. I can tell you don't need improving in that department." Nemesis walked out into the field and move closer to Caligula with his arms crossed. He needed to ask him a couple of more questions before making him control whats inside him, teaching people to control things like that is a huge risk, and one Nemesis is willing to take if it meant good for the ordinary people. "I want to help you control the demon inside you. That was the only reason I asked you to join my class. You saw what I am, and you saw how I controlled myself, I want you to be just like me. I want you to control whats inside you not the other way around." Nemesis then sat down next to him and looked at him straight in the eye with a piercing stare. "Caligula I'll break every bone in your body if I have to, and I will not stop until you show him whos boss." This was Nemesis' way of showing that he cared for the boy, he knows how hard it is to fear whats inside and Nemesis sympathized with him

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:55 pm
Rush And Crush

╔══════════════╗

◉ Caligula mind was somewhere else and when he heard Nemesis voice he turn slowly and turn slowly looking the man in the eyes. He gave complement about his landing he responded '' Thank you teach'' he said honestly. He wasn't expecting that from the man he didn't know much about him to be honest. From what rumors say he was a strict and strong teacher. He saw the man a few times over the years never spoke to the man,but he could feel that power ,and seen some of it in the classroom. In short might made right as a demon,and the man had that and now he wanted to teach him control. How much might could he obtain if he learn total control ,he shivers at the thought of more power.

◉ He picked up on the man's heart beat his words were true as the sky was blue. Caligula found he respected the man more even though he was a bit preachy. Caligula leaned back putting his hands behind his head looking up at the grey clouds'' Sounds like you've been waiting to say that for a while,but I can't say i'm not interested. So what do you have in mind? what can you teach me teach'' he said rather calmly. Then the man gave him a piercing star as he spoke those words. This man was a good teacher he thought '' I'll be sure to give you some as well'' he said with a grin one not of cockiness but of acceptance. He gave sigh though '' Guess this makes us what rivals then?'' he said certainly not opposed to it. It occurred to Caligula that Nemesis was not that much older than him.

Casual Theme- Blue Fields

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Physical State: Demonic level
♍ Mood: Feeling good
♍Thoughts: ''This should be intereasting''
♍Company: Nemesis
♍ OOC:

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:23 am
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Brotherly

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Caligula

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Demonic blades.

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►After this Cal will not see Nemesis as a teacher,
but more of a brother. Nemesis wants to help Cal because he went through the same thing razz

Nemesis smiled when the boy showed confidence and acceptance, but he still had a long way to go. "Rivals? No, you still have a long way to go...Maybe after training...You can be rivals with Yarost." Nemesis stood up and walked a few meters away from Caligula before turning to face him. "Stand up, and release him. I want to see how strong he is. Don't worry you won't lose yourself I'll make sure of it." Nemesis had one hand on the hilt of his sword as the area went quiet, all that could be heard was the wind blowing and whistling. Nemesis wanted to see what he was dealing with and estimate a rank for the demon.

Last time his form triggered the demon's awakening, maybe if he does it again the demon will want to come out and play. Nemesis unsheathed his blade as flames enveloped him and made him transform into his demonic form. "Give him control, I want to see if he's actually a threat, most demons are a disappointment. You think they're gods compared to humans but in reality, most of them are pathetic."Nemesis was trying to bait the demon and let him loose, he wanted to make him angry, he wanted him at full power and try to prove Nemesis wrong. "Whenever you're ready."

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:35 pm
Rush And Crush

╔══════════════╗

◉ Caligula stood up suddenly the man wanted him to go full force something he hadn't done before since way back when. ''I hope to go after a bigger fish'' he said nonchalantly as he stood up backing away form the man. He felt his heart beat rise as the man transformed. Ebony wind began to wrap themselves around around Caligula head to toe a great moaning sound accompanied the wind. Caligula felt himself slipping out of his own body as if drifting away,as a more aggressive mind set came into being. Dust Devil heard those insults very keenly as the wind dispersed his form altered greatly. He stood staring at the a devilish grin on his handsome face '' Demons who claim to be gods are a disgrace... we shall fight as only demons can.'' the demon says aggressively a snarl escaping his lips.

◉His eyes examining Nemesis this was the power that brought him forth last time the one that kicked him. The demon's expression went from calm to mask of rage '' If battle you want then you shall have it'' he said evilly as the demon had no intention of letting this one live.The wind suddenly picked up around the whole field with powerful winds,became corrupted and black amplifying their power greatly. Then the wind began to blow forcefully trees began to uproot or tare in half and the clouds began flow forward blown away. The demon suddenly burst into black wind appearing several feet away from the man. Dust suddenly plunges his hand deep into earth elbow deep,and rips a large chunk of earth and heaves it a Nemesis with ease. Once that was done black orbs of wind appears on the tips of his right fingers,they're the size of a half a dollar coin.

◉The earth slab was a meager distraction as he left lose those five orbs into super compressed air each capable of piercing solid stone and more. He releases them in a beam like attack made of black air travelling at immense speeds. Once that was done he channels black wind around his legs and arms. The Demon was testing the waters he was aggressive yes, but not stupid either he felt this man power and he knew he'd have to bring his A game. Dust did a perfectly executed round house kick sending a wave of black wind his way as a fallow up. He wanted to see if his foe could dodge his moves with ease before he could allow up with something more..sinister.
(Side Note: I know wind that can pierce through stone sounds crazy yet this is demon wind stronger and more destructive than it should be.)

♍ OOC: I've no objections to that cool The more character development the better I say : )

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Mental State: Aggressive/Evil intent
♍ Physical State: 100% Demon
♍ Mood: Devilish
♍Thoughts: ''I shall bath this school in blood''
♍Company: Nemesis

User Image

Woods

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items