Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Girls' Dormitory
Room 401 - Yuki Dokuro's Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:33 pm
User Image
User Image Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken(??%) l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Aureliana l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Phone l Earphones ➤: Not Playing

Yuki was too engulfed at the topic of her speech and she finally stopped when she heard her name. Finally the girl was quiet once again and blankly stared at Aureliana, she rested her elbow on the girl's head, "Okay, it's basically japanese comics." she finally finished. She hoped her speech didn't overload the girl's brain or didn't cause any sort or kind of mentally abuse to her brain. Yuki's blue eyes travelled down to the girl's drawing, she tilted her head. "That's creepy...creepy A+.." she commented at the very look alike drawing of herself, it was almost like looking into a memory expect the reflection is smiling all the time. "Are you sure you are not Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn or Gustave Courbet?" she asked if Aureliana was a reincarnation of one of the famous artist the specialize in realism in their painting. What was even more shocking to her the girl did it with a pen!? She would draw in pen but only a chibi drawing or a small doodle, not a self-portrait! "The game is on!" she announced, willingly to challenge Aureliana against her art skills.

Yuki's ears perked up when she heard her phone buzzing, she furrowed her brows. Who would be texting her at a time like this? She reached out to her bag then pulled out her phone and notice the message:
To: Yuki
I'm so glad to have met all of you. You mean so much to me, it makes saying goodbye so very hard. I wish I could have spent more time with all of you.

She read the message out loud, Yuki was facially generally confused by the message but inside she had an idea of what the Music Tutor was trying say. "..." She wished it wasn't that.

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Aizula

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:26 pm
User Image

𝓐𝓊𝓇é𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶𝓓𝓊𝓁𝒸é 𝓔𝓈𝓉𝓇é𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶

X
X

𝓢tudent𝓣hird 𝓨ear 𝓐rtist

°˚━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━˚°

⊰●lShe groaned and turned her head to look at Yuki “No I’m Aureliana Dulce Estrellita. I’m sure of it and I wouldn’t mind playing this game you speak of,” she sat up and fixed Seel back on to her lap, before changing her mind and setting on to the table. Her azure eyes stared at the girl as she read the message she had recived on her phone. Was she not supposed to hear that? Well she did anyway. “I feel like that good-bye should have been said in person,” she closed her book and put her pen back in its side of the holster. “Maybe you should find them,” she smiled over at Yuki “I’m not sure what the situation is, but I think seeing them for a face to face final ta-ta wouldn’t be such a bad idea. Otherwise it might become a regret and no one needs regret as something to stress over. I’m sure your friend would understand,” she clasped her hands together “I’ll be your accomplice if you wanna sneak out and find them,” there was a slight glimmer of mischief in her eyes, though she knew that wouldn’t be an option, how much trouble would they get into?

'Yuki might need some alone time. What time was it anyway?'
She stood up picking up her sketch book “It’s getting late. You can show me your art at another time if you’d like and if you need me my room number is 108,” she smiled at her and walked over to the door. “I hope you have a wonderful night and sweet dreams. I hope things go well,” she gave her a small wave before turning the door handle and walking out, closing the door behind her. “What an interesting person,” she smiled and hummed softly to herself as she walked over to her room.
l●⊱

~Exits~

°˚━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━˚°

𝓛ocation: Yuki's Dorm ✬𝓒ompany: Yuki ✬𝓘tems: Sketchbook and art tools ✬𝓞.𝓞.𝓒: Challenge~

User Image
XxIce_ReaperxX

Miss Hibiskiss

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:26 pm
User Image
User Image Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken(??%) l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Aureliana l Item/s ➤: Pendant l Earphones ➤: Not Playing

Yuki smiled faintly at Aureliana's suggestion, though she stare at the girl confusingly at the word 'friend'. She doesn't have one, nor does she plan to make one before graduation. She continued to stare at the girl blankly then silently waved when the girl left. She threw her phone on to the pillow cushion then walked straight out of the room.
+Exits+

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Enigma l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: N/A l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Masterpiece l Earphones ➤: Winters Heart

Yuki walked down the hallway while still in deep though about her night outing. She picked the sweatpants compliemtn the best in her book because it was true, she hasn't really been that talkative and comfortable with someone for a very long time. She remembered him saying something about angels and demons hating each other...what about lo- She shook her head immediately at the thought then hug the bento box close to her chest. 'Yeah right, like he would ever like a fragile person like you in that light.'

Yuki opened her door and placed the bento box on the coffee table and her whole body lying on the floor, she stared up at the ceiling blankly. She turned her body to the side and brought her knees to her chest while she hugged them. She was torn, yes she might have a little crush on the head boy but then again she didn't want to ruin their relationship. There is one thing she doesn't understand, why do they call it a 'crush'. "They call this feeling a crush because that would be how you feel when you realized that they don’t like you back." she muttered to herself. She hugged herself tighter, she didn't want to get hurt again. 'You are not meant to be loved, look what happened to your father when he did that. she covered her ears trying to block out the negative voice. Her thoughts were blocked when her phone buzzed. She held it up and read the message, "Goodnight Frosty...may your dreams be sweet" his making this difficult, a pink dust decorated over her face.

That reminded her, she has to eat his food before it goes to waste and get cold. She sat up and curiously opened the bento box, she was greeted by a big whiff of a chocolate scent. She stared wide at what he prepared for him, six chocolate coated bacon strip and... She leaned in closer, "Are those the..b-baby back ribs he has been talking about." she let out a light laugh that he close added a small container filled with...chocolate sauce. She tried the ribs first since it is his specialty. She curiously smelled the piece of meat then took a bite out of it, she chewed...and chewed...and chewed...then she finally swallowed. She face palmed with the coffee table, to add more fuel to the fire; his good at cooking. "It...melts..in your mouth." she said like she was almost speechless, she is going to write a full review later on, right now...let her eat!

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
[/quote

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Enigma l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: N/A l Item/s ➤: Pendant l Earphones ➤: Honor to Us
-Dreamscape-
Yuki was walking around the middle of the school campus enjoying the calm cloudy weather and gentle breeze until Shinda came out of nowhere and dragged the angel towards the direction on the dojo. "Uh, Shinda where ar w-"
"Shh...you need help, I know the people that can." the kistune gave the angel one of her innocent and kind smiles. Yuki decided not to question it, that was until she step foot inside the dojo. It didn't look like a dojo at all! It was more like a beauty salon except it was more on the traditional...Chinese side?

Before Yuki can open her mouth, she felt someone held a strain of some of her hair up. "This is what you give me to work with well, honey, I've seen worse." B***** what!? She glared at the person and was shocked to see it was Ciri, that wasn't the shocking part the girl had her short white hair into two pig tails and wearing a rather girly buy beautiful pink floral cheongsam. All of a sudden Yuki felt a cool breeze, she looked down and immediately hugged herself realizing she was naked. Next thing she knew she was pushed into a wooden bathtub with ice cold water "We're going to turn this sow's ear. Into a silk purse.~" Ciri continued sing while Yuki was frozen to the bone as she shook like a leaf, "I-i-it's freezing!" Shinda came and stood by her "It would have been warm if you were here on time." she remarked with a wag of her finger. Before Yuki can say something she was yanked by the hair again and was being poured with different kind of chemicals to her hair."We'll have you washed and dried. Primped and polished till you glow with pride. Trust my recipe for instant bride.~ You'll bring honor to us all!" Ciri sang while she washed the girl's hair and almost drowned Yuki when she was dunking her head under the water to rinse the mysterious shampoo and chemicals off. Shinda pulled one of Yuki's arm out and notice some writing across it.

"Yuki what's this?" Yuki looked over and notice the 'to-do-list'.
1. Always Smile
2. Act Cute
3. Play Hard to Get
4. Body Language
"Ahh...notes?" she has a feeling it has something to do with the head boy all over it. Out of nowhere her caretaker, 'Mommy' came out wearing an outfit like Ciri's except it was black and long, and showed off some cleavage. She was holding a small cage with a cricket inside."Hold this, we'll need more luck than we thought." she gave it to Shinda who looked quite worried.

Yuki was all dried up and wearing a plain whit dress. Unfortunately this chaos wasn't over yet, she felt her hair being pulled yet again from left to right. "Wait and see. When we're through, Emperor Caligula will gladly go to war for you.~" Wait...Emperor who-who!? Her face flared red at the statement, now this got to be a dream. Not only that but Shinda is also singing!?!
"With good fortune."
"And a great hairdo."

"You'll bring honor to us all."
Yuki can feel her anxiety rising, Shinda lead her outside and notice that other girls were wearing fancy and beautiful Chinese attire...What is this? Aren't they in UK anymore!?! That's when Yuki notice also Shinda's attire was different instead of kimono she was wearing a hanfu. Not only that but it seems the whole school's population of female's are singing, she meet familiar faces like Shay, Evie, Scarlet, Emera, Valeria, Selene, Aureliana and so on.

"We all must serve our Emperor
W
ho guards us from Nemesis
A man by bearing arms
A girl by bearing sons."

Next thing she knew she's in a dress room wearing a maleficent hanfu dress, it reminded her of wedding dresses. She also meet Artemis and Athena in the room and guess what, they too were joining the musical.
"Emperor Caligula want girls with good taste."
"Calm."
"Obedient."
"Who work fast-paced."
"With good breeding.~"
"And a tiny waist.~"

Yuki almost collapsed by suffocation when both the girls' pulled the fabric a tad TOO tight, the angel was gasping for air.
"You'll bring honor to us all"

We all must serve our Emperor
W
ho guards us from Nemesis
A man by bearing arms
A girl by bearing sons

"When we're through you can't fail.~"
"Like a lotus blossom, soft and pale.~"
"How could any fellow say, 'no sale'~"
You'll bring honor to us all

You know it's serious when even the adults and staff members start singing!? Yuki stared at the school's guard Ash and the chef Sayuri in bewilderment as they did the finish touches on her makeup and hair. She examined herself in the face mirror, and looked like she was ready what was about to come. She tunred her head when Shinda made her appearance once again, "There, you're ready" the kistune said in admiration until. "Not yet." NOW WHAT!? She stared at 'Mommy' impatiently as she brought out random items from her...pocket? "An apple for serenity. A pendant for balance. Beads of jade for beauty. You must proudly show it. Now add a cricket just for luck.~" Cricket!? So that's what was inside, Yuki jumped and let out a smell 'eeeii' when the bug jumped inside her attire. She felt a spank from behind."And even you can't blow it.~" the succubus winked. Yep, she can feel the anxiety high in the arisen. She gulped.

Yuki walked outside once again, and held her head up in the sky, "Ancestors. Hear my plea, help me not to make a fool of me and to not uproot my family tree. Keep my father standing tall."

"Scarier than the undertaker
W
e are meeting our Emperor
Destiny
Guard our girls
And our future
A
s it fast unfurls
Please look kindly on
These cultured pearls
Each a perfect porcelain doll.~
Please bring honor to us
(
Please bring honor to us)
Please bring honor to us
(
Please bring honor to us)
Please bring honor to us all~!"
Yuki was standing infront of the dojo where she was in the begin but it looked different, when she took a step inside she finally met the 'Emperor' Except...he wasn't wearing a Chinese attire like the rest, damn the boy hair looked longer, his red eyes has changed to a bright yellow, his skin tone was darker but he looked as handsome as ever, his muscle had more tone and build than before did she mention he wasn't wearing a shirt? Yuki's nose gushed out blood when he only took a sing step towards her.

+Reality+
Yuki waked up with a jolt and rapidly looked around her surroundings and her nose, without hesitation she texted the head boy with an angry message saying. 'What kind of drug did you put in the food!?!' after she sent the message she noticed her phone, in the music section that the music was stuck on loop with the song 'Honor to us all' from the Disney movie Mulan. Her mouth shaped like an 'o' as she slowly processed, next thing she did was send an apologize message to the head boy. At least it was a DISNEY SONG what if it was something else...? "I'm going for a shower..."

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: Just feel like you guys should see you characters in action XD

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Enigma l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: N/A l Item/s ➤: Pendant l Earphones ➤: Adfectus Superi

Yuki wondered if she was going to make it through the day with a straight day after that Disney Musical of all the female staff and students she has encountered before. She groaned in irritation when she just realized that Music was her first lesson of the day. The first thing Yuki did was change her music to something more instrumental and has no words to manipulate her imagination.

Yuki got up and cleaned up her coffee table, she glanced over to her empty bento box. "Too much sugar?" there was a lot of chocolate and meat involved late last night. She got up back on her feet and went to her closet to get her towel and the necessary toiletries for her shower. Her phone buzzed again and she looked up at the message. She didn't know how to reply, what does she say? Had a bizarre dream that all the girls and women want me to marry you? Oh and you were also the Emperor that happened to rule all of China? And protect us from Nemesis and his minions...Okay, that last part didn't sound so weird to her ears.
Text Message:
To: Dusky
Oh nothing...just had a really weird dream and you were in it...Did you know you were the Emperor of China. ₍₍ (ง Ŏ౪Ŏ)ว ⁾⁾

That should tell him that she had a weird dream and didn't want to talk about especially if front of him. But right now, she really needs a hot shower to take her mind off things and hopefully survive through the day with her dignity. She took her stuff then walked out of her room.
+Exits+

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: True l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Caligula l Item/s ➤: Family Pendant, Xerath's Bracelet & Pikachu Onsie l Earphones ➤: N/A I Outfit ➤: Nightgown

While soaring through the night sky Yuki began to descend down when she spotted the balcony of her bedroom. She landed on the platform and opened the glass door for Caligula.

"Make yourself comfortable." The room was medium size but roomy, there was: a coffee table with two flat cushions on either side, the shelves were filled with anime but mostly Pokemon figurines and plushies, there was a study area but it mostly transformed into work desk for doujinshi comics, bookshelves filled with manga but also novels too; mostly on the mystery genre side. A bed neatly made up and was decorated with an old worn out teddy bear on the side of the pillow. At the corner of the room was a small dustbin basket that wasn't full but it contained papers and untouched prescribed tablets and capsules. Yuki went to her closet and pulled out some clothing then quickly made her way out, "I'll be right back." She said in haste then closed the door behind her.

After awhile the door creaked open, there stood Yuki only dressed in a silk, pale pink, short nightgown that stopped to her mid-thigh which showed off her hourglass figure. She neatly styled her hair into a single braid. She looked like she was dressed and ready for bed. She walked towards the head boy with her deliberately swaying her hips left to right, she was hiding something behind her back. "Caligula.~" his name rolled off her tongue then all of a sudden she pulled out a huge Pikachu onsie pajama that looked to fit the demon's size. "Ta-da. Wear it." She said the last part solemnly and in a commanding tone of voice.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: That would be interesting owo

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:38 am
XxIce_ReaperxX

♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞ S - Rank Assassin
''Even Wrapped in darkness the light is beyond the horizon ''

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

◉ When they touched down in Yuki room Caliguila was looking around the place.It definitely had a different feel to it than his own room for;sure even the smell it...all had the scent of Yuki. It was pleasant to his demon sensibilities even though she was an angel. She said make himself comfortable,so he began too look around the place. He made his way to the shelves anime and Pokemon plushies/figurines. ''Look like she is really into this pokemon stuff ,and anime hmm guess I know what to give her for a make up gift and meal.'' Now that he was gathering more lintel about what she liked,he was formulating a plan a superb gift for her. ''Since she loves sweets I could work this to my advantage. Along with those plushies and anime''' the head-boy was cooking up an idea that would get her smiling once more. He may not be a good sweet maker liker,her but for her Caligula would do a lot of things just to see her smile.

◉As he was still scanning the room about him,he saw her manga collection and mystery books that caught his eye.The male was making mental notes of everything,she liked''This should be interesting''indeed it would be for one who lacked interest in these things.Of course in a academy he had been in for four years their was no escaping the popularity of anime/manga.For Caligula other things were on his mind he hadn't the time to enjoy them,but maybe Yuki would be able to fix that about him get him interested in this manga/anime.Of course the demon knew of pokemon it was everywhere,but he never really got into it he just knew about it from the teens running about this place. He knew a pikachu when he saw one''going to have to do some research on a pikachu theme sweets... maybe add a new plush she hasn't see before I'll even throw in a new mystery book.'' He was able to turn away from the thoughts of pleasing his girlfriend when he saw,her nice looking bed.Something else caught his eyes though the old teddy bear,he looked it over ''How long have she had that must be very important'' he thought. He had nothing to hold on to from the past only bad memories of his childhood that thankfully turn into good ones. For some reason he found himself smiling at the teddy wondering about all the implications and importance it held for her.

◉ Looking about the room his eyes settled on the the dustbin,and what he saw made him...shrug. So what if she was a little crazy like he was the one to talk. He wasn't about to go rummaging through her dustbin to see what kind of pills,she had he wasn't a raccoon nor did he care. He could already drew a conclusion even if it might be wrong '' Could those pills be for her other side her other personality? That eye color shift she does hmm could be but doesn't change the fact that I lover her'' he let those words sink in for a moment. Yeah the thing about love is that it can blind you to the reality of the one you love;maybe they're not the person you thought they were. Caligula refused to be blinded by love of course,and he had recognize some of the issues that might be going on within her. He didn't know everything of course,but if he could bring more comfort,and more love to her than he'd be doing his role as boyfriend.His contemplation was broken when she said she'd be right back rather hastily. Holding his hand up before his face he clinched it the spark of determination in his eyes once more''I'll do all that I can for you babe I promise'' he said in a hush tone maybe she'd hear it maybe not.

◉ As she wen't to go get dressed Caligula sat down on one of the flat cushions it was very soft. After a while of waiting it looked like he was meditating. When the door cracked open,and he saw her in that silk gown his cool anime guy moment was stolen. Caligula found it hard not to blush,she had a nice figure after all and she was a sight to be hold. Crossing his arm his face crimson as she walked to him with those swaying hips. The head boy couldn't help but whistle softly ''You're...you're something I must say Frosty beautiful and with a nice body to boot'' he said rather boldly. He was only speaking the truth of course;but than that it was from a boyfriend who appreciated the fact that she was willing to give him another chance the lucky fool. As she said his name like that he looked her right in the eye a bit thrown off guard,he blinked a few times there had to be more. When she showed him that huge pikachu onsie pajama,he gave her a eh expression. A dust ball might have been rolling across the ground at this point. Then she fallowed up with that commanding tone of voice. His thoroughly screwed he couldn't really so no now could he didn't mean he couldn't be sassy. ''You're going to get some sort of pleasure out of this ain't ya...fine I'll put it on'' his tone was a mix of less than happy,but with a bit of snark.

◉ He took the onsie and before putting it on,he said ''no peeking now'' he quip as he put the pajama on far away from her of course.When it was on he turn to face her looking kind of miserable because he looked freaking ridicules of course. The fact that he had one arm now made it even more,so but he took it with a grain of salt ''Now what? didn't think it was that kind of party'' he said messing around might as well have some fun with this...whatever this is. He knew what was coming the questions is what kind of song would it be? Caligula reminded himself of his earliest words ''The things I do for love'' this thought spoken in good faith and good intentions.

♍ OOC: I Had fun typing that xd Also he will be making her those sweets and giving her those gifts as surprise.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Appearance: Now both of his eyes are Crimson to symbolize his full control,and the merge of both of them. His wearing the jacket,but with no undershirt from his previous form.

Jacket
♍ Mental State: Confused and conflicted
♍ Physical State: 100% Demon-Level
♍ Mood:Angry,disappointing and confused
♍Location: Yuki room
♍Thoughts:''Got to make a mental note of all I've seen,but hard to do that with a hot girlfriend right in front of me eh Ill manage some how.''
♍Company: Yuki
♍ Items: Backpack full of his school supplies,and his sweet cell phone.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: True l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Calichu l Item/s ➤: Family Pendant, Xerath's Bracelet & Phone l Earphones ➤: N/A I Outfit ➤: Nightgown

Yuki face turned pink like her gown over Caligula's comment, she wasn't going to let his words get to her yet. "Don't worry it would be fun, plus you'll get to know Snorlax, Eevee, Vulpix, Jigglypuff, Lugia and Mr. Teddy." She hinted there was more to come to this 'party', the last part her voice was more high like a little girl's voice with her eyes flashing a lighter shade of blue for a split second. She watched Caligula as he moved away from her to give himself some privacy to get change, she covered her eyes to give him that but she MIGHT have peaked once or twice. She uncovered her eyes when he spoke again, her cheeks instantly lit up red and her blue eyes sparkled brightly.

"Awww~!! Kawaii~!!" she squealed loudly at her boyfriend's new look. Her eyes bright like it was the Fourth of July, she couldn't help but run to him and give him a tight squeeze with her head rubbing against his chest and her body pressed against his. "Hmm.~ I can snuggle you and kiss you all day." Back to reality, "You have to redeem yourself first." she let go of him and walked over to her work desk then shuffled through some papers until she found a set of lyrics.

Yuki went back to Caligula with a happy smile and held out the paper filled with lyrics. It was a Pokemon song but she indicated on the paper where the head boy should sing and the parts where he should rap. "Now to redeem yourself you must do a little performance for me with a song of my choice." Sounds easy said than done, he was lucky she was kind enough for him to not perform out in public in his bright yellow pikachu onsie would tarnish the boy's reputation. Yuki sat on the flat cushion with her phone up, was she going to record this? "Anytime when you are ready Calichu~" yes,yes she will.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:56 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

╔══════════════╗

◉ That pink flush,she had on her face stayed with him throughout the whole putting on the outfit. ''Making her blush I must be doing something right'' he thought as,her other words were loud in clear in his head her listing of different pokemon,and something called Mr.Teddy.''Mr.Teddy...this is going to get really weird I can feel it'' his thought was interrupted by her sequel of delight. Before he could inquire about how this was going to fun,and what the heck were any of those pokemon the mention he was hugged. The look on her face made him blush now,he was the red one here ''You're too damn cute''he remarked from his point of view she was the cute one here. The squeeze,her head rubbing against his chest seal the deal,and really wanted to hug her back but held back he was not off the hook yet. When she told him she'd could hug and kiss him all day his eye's lit up '' That makes two of us then'' he said fighting back his flush and getting himself under control. It was not often he'd have such emotions,but Yuki had a way of making him blush like this. The good times didn't last as she backed away telling him he needed to redeem himself and wasn't that the truth. Caligula gave a little sigh as he watched her get something it was the lyrics for the rap/song.

◉ Caligula looked at the paper scan it over and over and then looked to Yuki with a what the ******** expression. Honestly he was holding back a laugh,she was very clever to do this to him he had to admit. ''Is this suppose to teach me some humility?'' he thought he gave a deep sigh ''You're going to get a kick out of this,oh well i'll comply'' he said with a shrug. If she wanted a performance,he was going to make sure it was stellar. Then he saw the phone and got all choked up''Are you going to use this as leverage? someday just to ******** with me?'' he said with a snort. To be honest he wasn't liking where this was going,he hated the thought of someone being able to bind him to thier will in that manner. He had to deal with that from his own mother,but like a man he wanted to get this over with. Caligula was going to swallow his pride,and let the humility of this act humble him it is a step in the right direction! '' Here it goes'' it was clunky at first it took him several times over to sing the lyrics without his voice cracking.He was not used to singing nor rapping in anyway,so it took him some time and more recording to get things on track.

◉Once he found his voice the words flowed from his lips like sweet honey from a beehive.As he song and rap the song he was getting more into not missing a beat like before hitting every note,and every rap almost perfectly. His still new at singing and rapping in this manor,so the song he song was not perfect in anyway. He even hum the song a few times after he was done,he looked away from her when a smile came upon his face. He was actually enjoying the song then he reminded himself not to look away,and faced her with a smile and nod ''Not as bad as I thought it would be but I still look uh ridiculous'' he said still not digging the look. For someone who knew nothing of pokemon,he didn't know what he was talking about,but it wasn't that bad. Throughout the whole process he forgot that he was even being recorded,she would see his handsome smile as he song that song. ''I've a bad feeling but as long as this stays private..''. Even if this some how got out to the masses he'd just beat up anyone who laughed at him,but if only it was that easy.

♍ OOC: I've played the game since the beginning and I can say that song was actually good XD I enjoyed it especially the part about being a pokemon master before you were born lol

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Appearance: Now both of his eyes are Crimson to symbolize his full control,and the merge of both of them. His wearing the jacket,but with no undershirt from his previous form.

Jacket
♍ Mental State: Confused and conflicted
♍ Mood:Angry,disappointing and confused
♍Thoughts:''Got to make a mental note of all I've seen,but hard to do that with a hot girlfriend right in front of me eh Ill manage some how.''

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: True l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Calichu l Item/s ➤: Family Pendant, Xerath's Bracelet & Phone l Earphones ➤: N/A I Outfit ➤: Nightgown

"Yes." Yuki immediately replied to her Pikachu boyfriend, she waited patiently for him to get ready to rap/sing. She wasn't very phased when she heard his voice crack at some notes, he did tell her he wasn't very skilled in that area, yet. When he found his voice she was surprised by the tone, his voice was sweet like nectar he sounded more suitable for singing than rapping. Yuki smiled as she made mental note on her new findings, she only joined in some parts of the song like the chorus and the line 'Pokèmon's for kids, you can't play this no more!' In a childish tone letting Caligula serve her in the process. Yuki would give the head boy around of applause when he was done. "See, that wasn't so bad."

"Hmm~? You still look kawaii to me." She giggled as she made a heart over her chest with her hands. "Don't worry you may NOT take it off just yet.~" The angel began to scurry around before she set her phone on the edge of the coffee table on a certain position. It was still recording.

"You must be tired from all the singing and rapping." She said while she was walking around her coffee table, placing a small pillows around it along with the plushie Pokemons and Mr. Teddy she mentioned before on top of the cushions, there were two empty cushions left unseated which were placed each side of the coffee table. "How about some cup of tea.~" she opened her closet and pulled out a Japanese tea set then placed it in the middle of the coffee table. She stood up straight and placed a finger on her bottom lips, "There is something missing." She muttered. After ten seconds she clicked her fingers, she went to her closet yet again and ruffled through plastic bags. After finding what she was looking for she got and placed white box on the table along with a box of strawberry flavoured Pocky.

Yuki happily sat on the cushion cross legged, she opened the white box revealing a slice of a classic Japanese strawberry shortcake, made of 2-3 layers of sponge cake, with fresh strawberry slices, whipped cream filling, and whipped cream frosting. The was high pitch 'Eeep!' that came from angel, there was something missing...the strawberry on top. Yuki's cheeks almost matched the colour of strawberries, as she quickly improvised. She opened the box of Pocky and carefully placed five sticks of Pocky bundled together on top of the cake making it look like a candle, she let out a laugh "Sorry didn't know how that got missing.~" she told a small white lie, "We must make this fair cause we are sharing one slice of heave- cake." She smiled as begun to prepare the tea for the two of them.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: Couldn't place all 25 Pocky sticks on the cake so 5 is good enough =3. Happy Birthday!

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:09 pm

╔══════════════╗

◉ Caligula was smiling at his own success he was full of doubt before but, now there was none.''Thanks for the support he meant that truly he even smiled at her. Scoffing at the cute remark and, how he was not allowed to take it off it didn't bother him not anymore. '' Well as long as it makes you happy I'll be chill'' watching her hand make heart sign and, seeing her scurry off like that made his heart feel lighter. Crossing his arms over his chest the demon watched her''guess I'am I wouldn't mind singing another one...now that I found my voice.'' The demon was all up for another song maybe a duo someday with Yuki would be nice.''I'am enjoying this way more than I should'' he thought her question about tea almost slipped past him. ''Yeah I could go for a cup'' he replied looking over at the plushies,coffee table,and Mr Teddy. ''This some kind of tea party now?'' the nervousness in his voice was clear,he never had a tea party before in his life. Caligula took a seat without complaint he sat up right and, at attention while watching things get setup.

◉Seeing the white box before him he was tempted to open it up.The pocky caught his eyes though ''I could go for some sweets and tea'' he said, eyeing the pocky box like it was meat. When the cake was presented to him, he went wide eyed he was not expecting this.''Did you make this for me?'' his voice sounded mature mixed with a tone of gratitude, making his words sound ''handsome''. Caligula was looking Yuki in the eyes as he spoke those words, it was like falling in love all over again. When burst out with a eep he was shocked and, without even thinking he got up a bit as if to reach for her''Are you okay Yuki!''...then she blushed. Caligula blew a sigh of relief and, saw her cheeks become really red. Caligula couldn't help himself and, poked her red cheeks while saying ''boop flush Frosty is cute''he admitted. Caligula watched her place the pocky on top of the cake it looked nice''don't worry about it this is fine'' he said honestly.''If it is fair then I'd like you to have the first bite...you know chivalry people say it's dead'' taking a pocky out f the cakehe lifted it up for her to bite. Once she takes a bite he will too,the demon was blushing at this point''Thank you and, I love you'' his voice is smooth and, calm as he spoke them.

♍ OOC: I'am a day late but thank you very much Ice mrgreen

╚══════════════╝

User Image

Jacket
♍ Mental State: Control with a hint of something
♍ Mood: Calm,relived and happy
♍Thoughts:''All I wan't is you...Yuki''

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:52 pm

Yuki softly laughed when she noticed the nervous tone of his voice, "Don't worry they won't bite, maybe Mr. teddy." She smiled as she poured the kettle of boiling water into the cups. Then placed a tea bag on the cups then let it steep in the hot water for 3 minutes. She looked up at him when he mentioned about the cake, the tone of his voice made her heart drop, she shyly averted her eyes away. "Not exactly, I bought it at a café nearby. But I bet I can make the ten times better! If had a mini kitchen in my room I would." She boasted with a bright smile. After that she will remove it and discard it. Next she stirred milk, sugar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon into the tea. Creating a delicious blend of plain tea, heavenly vanilla, and spices to create the perfect cup for late night like this.

"Awww, what a gentleman. I'm curious though." She paused for a moment an stared at in curiosity. "How bad was little Cali-chu in his first year." She said with her eyes trying to imagine a smaller and younger version of the head boy before he hit puberty and became this mature. Her thoughts shifted. If Yuki and Xerath where in this situation there will be a constant argument along with a mathematic strategy to spilt the slice of cake exactly in half or trick the other they shared equally. The angel shook her head at the memories.

Once she looked up again she was meet with a Pocky stick. Without hesitation she took a bite at the end of the Pocky stick then she blinked in surprise when Caligula did the same thing, there was a faint blush on her cheeks by his words. She remained quiet as leaned over and she took small bites of the Pocky before their lips collide there was a faint 'snap'. She planted a quick small kiss on his nose, "κι εγω σε αγαπω(ki ego se agapo)." She responded in Greek. She moved away and pressed her index finger against her lips, "You still are under redemption Cali-chu." She reminded him with a wink while taking a bite of the piece of cake with a fork.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: No problem ^•^

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:49 pm

╔══════════════╗

◉ Caligula looked over at Mr.Teddy when Yuki,spoke about might be able to bite him. He could not tell if she was joking about it either, he took it for what it was. As she boasted about her cooking skills, Caligula was nodding his head he knew the truth of her skills''You earn the right to boast I tasted your cooking.'' The demon wore a smile of his own after speaking those words it was nothing but, the truth. Watching her mix all these ingredients into the tea made, him lick his lips in anticipation. After their little pocky episode and, the small kiss planted on his nose his face was a bit red. When she spoke the words I love you in Greek, it was his turn to have his heart drop.'Y..you can speak Greek?'' both awestruck and, delighted by this new development a new found appreciation for the Angel bloom.'' I maybe redeeming myself now but, once this is done I'am bear hugging you'' he teased and, gave her a playful wink. Taking a big sip of the delicious tea he let the contents flow through him, it might as well be liquefied heaven. ''Mmm you sure this is not liquefied heaven?'' he asked taking a few more sips it was so, good.

◉ Caligula eyebrows wen't up for a few seconds when, she wanted to know about his younger years. Hesitating for a few seconds he began to speak'' I was kid with a chip on my shoulder's didn't know how to adjust to place like this. Before coming here my life was mostly combat and, survival this was all new to me'' making his point he moved his hands around to say all this. Placing his tea cup down he made sure to maintain eye contact''It was constant fights even from older students I didn't fear anyone or care. I've scars from other students and, some way before coming here I'd show you but that is for another time.'' If she had caught any hidden hints there was more than just physical scars he wore. ''Constant fighting,cursing, and just all around rudeness to everyone around me...I was hated'' he said their was no breaking or pain in his voice. Taking another sip of the tea and, putting it down he explain more''It all begin to change when the headmaster pulled me aside one day and, reminded me why I was here. The fact that he mention Magnolia my adopted mother hit home I couldn't fail her.

◉ The only true mother I had more so, than my biological mother. I didn't have a father to teach me how to be a man but, I had the demon hunters for that''
Caligula appeared more relaxed as he recalled his good memories.''Eventually as time wen't on I started to do better call it an evolution each year got better for me. Often times I wonder if I should be acting like a delinquent more just to mix things up. Also do you like bad-boys?'' when he spoke the words bad-boy he made sure to sound like a bad-boy rough and, full of suggestions. Caligula was both joking and wondering about her output. Taking another sip of tea he asked''What about baby Frosty what were you up to when you first got here?'' leaning forward with interest, Caligula wanted to hear this.

♍ OOC:

╚══════════════╝

User Image

Jacket
♍ Mental State: Control with a hint of something
♍ Mood: Calm,relived and happy
♍Thoughts:''This tea is off the charts''

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

Girls' Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out