Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Town
Steakhouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
As soon as Ashe told him she was done, Rohnin started waving an arm in the air like a madman trying to catch the waiters attention. He might get see Ashe's birthday suit again! He wouldn't pass on that, not in a million years! He was waving for a few moment before slamming his closed fist on the table "You damn pricks I want the check now!"

A waiter came rushing holding a check folder, he looked out of breath and overworked the poor man was sweating like a pig. "Here you go sir, sorry for taking to long..." The waiter's exhaustion was confirmed when he placed both hands on his knees and hunched his back while breathing heavily.

Rohnin looked at the man for a second before checking the bill, the amount was out of this world. Rohnin gulped as he pulled out a thousand pounds in one hundred pound bills, and placed them in the checkbook. "You seem like a nice guy who's trying to make an honest living, there is a few extra pound in there for you, just make sure you give the rest of the food to the people in need outside. I don't want a single drop of sauce to go to waste." Rohnin was talking extremely fast but it was understandable, the man was in a hurry, and who wouldn't be in his situation. "I'm ready, let's get out of here!" Rohnin pushed back his chair and quickly made his way and held it open for Ashe.

Company: Ashe & Snobby people

Items: Pipe, Herbs & Phone

Mood/Feeling:Nervous/Excited/ENERGETIC!?!

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ashe chuckled as Rohnin called for the waiter in a hurried manner. Once everything was said and done, Rohnin went to politely help Ashe and held the door open. Of course before she left, Ashe grabbed her sword since...no offense...no one was holding her sword for her...no one was string enough. "My such a gentleman, best make our way back." Ashe unzipped her jacket since they were no longer in the steak house. It felt nice not too be constricted.
-Exits-

∑Location →→| Steakhouse|
∑ Current Theme →→ | War March|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Sultry |
∑ Thoughts →→| This is enjoyable actually|
∑ Items →→| Thanatos' Necklace, Malice, Aviator Sun Glasses |
∑ Attire →→| Normal attire |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:45 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Park l Company ➤: David l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri and David made their way to the steak house without any problems, well besides the fact her feet hurt from her heels. Upon entering, the host happily seated the couple. Handing them the menus, Their waiter brought over some water and let them have time to look over the menu. Sayuri looked up at David and smiled. This place is lovely~

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:13 pm

David "D" Donovan
David walked in and looked around and was quickly pleased at how well the inside of the steak house looked, he would then follow the host and take a seat across from Sayuri "Yes the decor is excellent and it smells lovely here as well." He would then look through the menu before deciding on getting a normal T-Bone steak. "Well I know what I want, have you decided yet?"

[Mood]: happy [With]: Sayuri [Dating]: Sayuri

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:33 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Park l Company ➤: David l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Looking through the menu, Sayuri tried to decide what she wanted. There were so many options to choose from, and being a chef herself she knew how most of the food was prepared. Hmmm.... i think I will have...rib eye with a glass of red wine~ Th chef giggled as she placed her menu down. Her eyes wandered around the restaurant and then fell back to David. He is very handsome.. she thought with a smile.

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:39 pm

David "D" Donovan
David would chuckle "my my having a glass of wine as well? That actually sounds like a good idea so I guess i'll copy you on that end." He would then put down the menu and look up to see Sayuri staring at him so he would give her a flirty wink "Hey now i'm supposed to be the one admiring you."

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:57 pm

Hehe I actually haven't had a glass of wine since before Sachi was born~ With her around I need to be alert in case she gets hurt... so tonight I think I will treat myself~ Sayuri cooed as she gave David a nervous smile. She had almost forgotten what wine taste like.

David's eyes met her's and she couldn't help but feel her face get a little hot. The wink seemed to be the cherry on top. O-oh my~ You sure do have the secret to a woman's heart dont you my dear~ Leaning over the table, which was a challenge having such an ample chest lik hers, Sayuri took David's hand. Y-you definitely won my heart~

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:27 pm

David "D" Donovan
David chuckled "It's always good to treat yourself, I'll keep an eye on you to make sure you don't get to wild" It was then when David made Sayuri blush yet again so he would squeeze her hand when she placed hers in his "Well beautiful the only heart I need to steal is yours."

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:27 am

Hehe well you have succeeded my dear~ Soon after the couple had decided on what they wanted for dinner, their waiter came over and took the order. Retreating to get their wine, the waiter once again returned to drop of their wine.

Sayuri took her glass in her hands and gave David a grin. So your going to make sure I don't go wild right? Hehe if I do I will be in your care for the night~ Sayuri giggled a little and took a sip of her red wine. She made a happy sound and placed a hand on her cheek. Perfect~

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:12 pm

David "D" Donovan
David gave a sly grin "Now now, don't drink yourself sick beautiful." He would then take a sip of his wine "hmmm... not bad, not bad." David would then notice Sayuri's reaction to the wine "heheh... what a cute reaction to a glass of wine."

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:13 pm

H-hey now, I haven't had wine in years~ I feel like a child tasting chocolate for the first time~ Sayuri smiled and began to run her finger around the rim of her wine glass. Hehe and my limit is probably a good glass and a half~ If I don't space them out that is~ The chef wanted to make sure she didn't get too tipsy, mainly because she didn't want to put David into an awkward position.

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:40 pm

David "D" Donovan
David chuckled "Well then I guess having wine after so long would be like having candy." He would then lean over and smile at her "Only a glass and a half? It would take me two bottles to get a little tipsy, but i'll make sure you don't space out."

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:25 pm

W-well, a glass in a half makes me start to feel hot.. and my cheeks start to get red... to get tipsy... I would say probably a bottle would do me in~ Taking a sip of her wine, Sayuri giggled. Hehe but if I do get tipsy, I wish you luck my dear~

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:41 pm

David "D" Donovan
David chuckled at Sayuri's words "My my it takes a bottle? Quite the heavyweight are you?" He would then also take another sip of his wine before talking again "No worries beautiful, I'm sure I could handle you" David would then quickly wink at her before their food arrived.

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:03 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Park l Company ➤: David l Item/s ➤: Wine Glass, Silverware l Current Form ➤: Human

Lets just say I get a little se-- Sayuri quickly hushed once their food arrived. Finishing her glass of wine, she smiled and ordered one more and a glass of water. Thanking the waiter, the chef looked at her food with happiness. This looks so amazing~ Thank you for this wonderful date David, I'm having an amazing night so far~

Poisonous Pumpkin

Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas