Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Woods
Bridge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:24 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Heartbroken

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Ciri

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢►Davy Jones' Music Box

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢►Xerath

"Why don't we have a "fair" fight?"

Xavier was almost dead now, it was time for Xerath to actually live, but how can he? She doesn't even know he's alive. Xerath went to his room to change before wondering around the school, he walked and walked thinking about his next move. Only stopping when he saw Ciri. Xerath had his hands in his pockets just like Xavier when he left. He walked quietly while listening to her sing, his footsteps only noticeable when he stepped on the wooden bridge. He wasn't in the mood to talk so he simply walked half way onto the bridge and leaning forward on the railing, giving his back towards Ciri. He stared at the water for a few seconds staring at his reflection, seeing himself like this angered him, so he took a small pebble from his pocket and dropped it right on his reflection causing the water to ripple. He then sighed before staring into the distance. It was a good thing Ciri's voice was soothing to him, or else they'd be arguing over his rudeness. "Don't wonder far...The woods are a dangerous place." Xerath looked at Ciri who was slowly walking into his family domain. "If they don't like you, they'll trap you forever."

"Check Mate"

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Meh l Location ➤: Bridge l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: Sword

While she was singing, Ciri heard the bridge squeak under the weight of someone else, and she quickly turned her head. There, stood A boy she hadn't seen before. What is he doing all the way out here...? The boy didn't seem too happy, perhaps he was new? Or maybe he was having problems at the school so far.. Ciri chose not to ask him what was wrong, the girl continued to sing.

When the boy told her not to wander too deep into the woods, the witcher nodded with a smile. I won't. To be honest I just needed some where to escape... Who are you by the way?

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:45 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Heartbroken

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Ciri

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢►Xerath

Xerath looked away from the girl and back into the distance when she asked who he was. He wouldn't expect her to know who he was since nothing matched his previous persona, but when he remembered that he didn't have his costume on Xerath released a weak laugh."My bad I forgot I didn't have my mask on. I'm Xerath, the weird guy from music class." He took a deep breath before turning his body to face Ciri, but this time on the side, while his forearm rested on the railing. "Sorry I had to hide behind the mask, it was necessary at the time. Now I can breathe and not be someone else." Xerath observed the girl, looking at her from top to bottom. "You and I are alike, we're both looking for answers." Xerath was an observer, he's the type of person who'll remember everything, if he saw, heard, or felt it he'll remember it. "Yesterday you were crying, today you walked in frustrated. You had two things on your mind, one was solved when that guy walked in. The second is love, am I right?"

"Check Mate"

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:52 pm

l Mood ➤: Meh l Location ➤: Bridge l Company ➤: Xerath l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri was for sure not expecting that face to have been hidden by a mask. Mainly because his face was perfect; no scars, blemishes, anything. Why did you hide your face? Its gorgeous, you shouldn't have to hide that. Her cheeks immediately flushed and she turned back to look at the water under the bridge. He must think I'm some weirdo.. Taking a deep breath, Ciri continued to try to save what she had just said. I-I mean, you shouldn't have to hide yourself, or play a role. I remember trying to hide my scar, and it just caused problems. So be proud of who you are, and just be you. There we go, that was more what Ciri meant to say.

Looking over to Xerath, the witcher watched him look her up and down. This didn't bother her, in fact it usually happened whenever someone looked at her. Her brow arched however when the boy told her that they were alike. Turning her gaze back to the water, Ciri bit her lip and nodded slightly. Well...kinda... I mean.. I don't know... you actually pretty right... The boy helped my mother out, she's a teacher here and she is having a rough go of it... as for love...last night I lost mine so... eh... it is what it is I guess...Just gotta keep moving forward... The thought of the night before mad Ciri sad once again, but she kept a smile on her face.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:46 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Heartbroken

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Ciri

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢►Xerath

Xerath didn't notice her blushing but he did notice the movement and words, the girl was somewhat falling for his looks, which usually happens and if it was a few years back he would've taken her no problem. After his break up with Yuki, Xerath went on somewhat of a rampage sleeping with people left right and center, but he slowly realized he wasn't happy and the only time he would be was when he was thinking of the memories. Xerath's reaction was a simple smile, one that showed his appreciation for her comments

"Keep moving? I tried multiple times, but it doesn't seem to work." Xerath then looked at her again as his smile faded. "You're stronger than me, maybe you can help...What should I do? I died for the girl I love, and made a deal with the grim to come back....now...Now she has no idea that I'm here, and she just told me she fell for someone...Should I reveal myself and be selfish?" Xerath desperately needed help, because if found whoever this person is, he might not contain himself. Both of them are innocent, but Xerath was in a very emotional place right now and he doesn't want to think "what if".

"Check Mate"

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:57 pm

l Mood ➤: Meh l Location ➤: Bridge l Company ➤: Xerath l Item/s ➤: Sword

Stronger then him? I'm not sure about that one... Ciri thought as she turned her body around and hopped up onto the railing. holding onto the railing so she didn't fall, Ciri looked at him with a smile. In my opinion, to die for someone means true love...however... its about what you feel. Honestly it could go two ways. Do you still love her? Because that is a big part of your final decision too.... hmmmm... Ciri took a minute to think. She really wanted to help him out, but she wasn't the best person to deal with love, hell she just had a break up. Sometimes, moving on for the other person is what is best. If you love them, seeing them happy should be enough to make you happy even if it isn't with you. With love, you always want what is best for the other person even if it isn't with you. You wouldn't want her to be caught in between a messy situation and then hurt someone who is an innocent bystander.... I hope that helps... The only real relationship I've had...well... she died...soooo.... Ciri let out a nervous laugh. To be honest she wasn't sure if her words were helping at all. I mean...moving on is hard, but it is possible.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:51 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Heartbroken

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Ciri

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ► -Exit-

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢►Xerath

Xerath listened to her words carefully, and she was right on some things, the main one being that he should feel happy that she's happy. The only problem with that is he's never happy if she's not with him.
Her advice was good, and her way of thinking is interesting, he didn't agree with her completely but she did interest him. "So you're telling me to ditch the mask and let her be with this stranger, for her and the stranger's sake...But what about me? Is your happiness really worth nothing when you love someone?" Xerath smiled at Ciri before placing his hands in his pockets one more time. "Thank you Ciri, this conversation was very insightful." Xerath didn't give her time to respond, he already made his mind on what to do. He turned around and started walking away. "I hope we can talk more some other time."

"Check Mate"

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:02 pm

l Mood ➤: Meh l Location ➤: Bridge l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: Sword

Wait no I mean... It was too late. Xerath had taken his leave not giving her any time to respond to what he had said. Watching him walk off, Ciri looked down. Your happiness matters to.... The girl made a fist and slammed it into the railing. Ciri you are the biggest f**k up in existence...you should have never left home... Lifting her aching hand up, she slowly began to rub it as she sat in the silence once more.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:18 pm

Şƙƴƫɧᶒᶉįҳ Ţᶒŋ’şᶒᶉƌşƫą

∑ Location →→| Bridge |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Credo Revolution |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Curious |
∑ Thoughts →→| hmmm |
∑ Items →→| Tome of Shadow Summoning |
∑ People Near By →→| Step-Sister and People |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→|Not Active |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| 1 - Shadow/???? |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| none |
∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ O.o.c. →→| Sorry for the misquote |

"Let shadows guide you and fear not the dark my friend."

Sky had been following Ciri thinking she was going to class, but when she started to leave the school grounds, the demon decided to follow. This action peaked his interest and wonder what could have caused her to come out all this way. He stayed in the shadows where no one could see him and watched as she and another boy spoke. Apparently this boy was a previous love to Yuki...Sky thought about things he might be able to use in the future to manipulate that...he had done it once before and with very good results to boot. After the Xerath left, Sky started making his way slowly to his sister. He heard her last words and grinned. "God you sure complain alot. F***ed up this, no good enough that blah blah blah. You need to buck up and get a hold of yourself. Before you ask, Yes I was following, Yes I was listening, No I dont care what was said." Sky said plainly and bluntly. This boy did not sugar coat anything and with family (future as it may be), he had more reason to be blunt. "You weren't going to class and I was curious as to why...plus can have anyone sneak up on you and take you down. I would have to put up with Lucius by myself." Sky said with a sly grin as he hopped up and sat on the railing of the bridge.

"Lest the fear begin to devour you..."

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:30 pm

l Mood ➤: Meh l Location ➤: Bridge l Company ➤: Sky l Item/s ➤: Sword

The silence was once again broken when she heard another familiar voice. Seems the bridge was a popular place in the afternoon. Ciri turned her head to look at Sky, but what he said threw her off. Part of her was kinda pissed that he was calling her out, buuut then the other half agreed with him. She needed to toughen up, she was raised to be a witcher, not some whiny little b***h. Swallowing her pride, Ciri nodded and looked back down. Your right... Looking back up to the boy, Ciri smiled and shook her head. You must like me to have cut class and followed me, especially since your on a tight leash... She watched Sky jump up next to her on the rail. I guess... after what happened last night I just needed some me time... to process things...

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:15 pm

Şƙƴƫɧᶒᶉįҳ Ţᶒŋ’şᶒᶉƌşƫą

∑ Location →→| Bridge |
∑ Thoughts →→| hmmm |
∑ O.o.c. →→| Sorry for the misquote |

Sky chuckled as Ciri mentioned his tight leash and him liking her. "You intrigue me. Besides, theres a substitute in P.E. Yen has the day off and I dont care to deal with him." Sky spoke with a tone that was at ease. With only Ciri here, he didnt have to act or plaster that smile he seemed to be good at. "I guess thats one thing that confuses me about you humans. Great injury and death is such a great hardship for Humans. I guess it just might be how Silver raised me, but situations like that are what drives me." Sky was of course a demon so death and injury were something that he welcomed as it came with the job. Honor, Pride, and Position were the most important things...though some times other emotions took a place for a time. "Strike me and I'll strike you three for every one. Strike my family or child and pray for the Gods saving grace...for you will find none with me. That one of the way my mother told me to live. You may not be able to stop someone from getting hurt, but let that fuel your fire and let it burn everything in your way. " The talk of burning made Sky laugh a bit to himself...it may have been a terrible thing, but he talked of burning everything and he left Yen's room that seemed to be burned to near ash. Looking to Ciri, "You may be a human but you're my soon to be sister. I refuse to have you break to anything thats not me hitting you~"

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:38 pm

Of course Sky wasn't human, and it was hard fro Ciri to remember that. He was a demon, and probably a very scary one at that. Yet even though he seemed to know a lot about everything, there were still things even he didn't understand. Well.. hmmm... how do I describe this one... Injury and death are great hardships because...well.. they affect the ones we love. Don't get me wrong emotions are a HUGE role in everything when it comes to humans, mainly because we fear death and bad things and blah blah blah...but when it comes to seeing someone we care for... some just don't know how to handle it. Some break down, some get angry, some die with their loved ones. It all varies.. Ciri thought about it for a moment and looked over to Sky. I've had people I loved die because of me, because I wasn't strong enough, or because I didn't fight back. They lost their lives because of me. I refuse to see that happen again, and I let that determination help me move forward. However...when I see others getting hurt, I think it is once again my fault, that I am not strong enough... Shaking her head quickly, the girl realized she was rambling. Haha sorry... I don't actually know if I made any sense... but... haven't you loved someone and wanted to keep then safe? Reaching over, Ciri poked Sky's chest to where his heart should be. Surely there is someone in there that you care about? I mean, it may not be Lucius, but maybe your mother?

Arching her brow, Ciri drew her hand back and grinned at Sky. Haha you hitting me? We will see about that one! With a quick motion, Ciri playfully punched Sky's shoulder, however in doing so the witcher lost her balance and fell back off the railing into the small stream underneath them, making a rather large splash.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:39 pm

Şƙƴƫɧᶒᶉįҳ Ţᶒŋ’şᶒᶉƌşƫą

∑ Location →→| Bridge |
∑ Thoughts →→| hmmm |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Sky listened but fell silent. He didnt like remembering what happened back then. "I love my mother. But that, I believe is different from Love you might be talking about. Yes, there was someone. However, she took that part of me with her when she left." Sky looked down the river and remembered how that one girl made him realize that kind of love was not for him. Though his attention was quickly redirected when Ciri turned to make a playful punch at him at the cost of her balance. Ciri fell into the river below and caused Sky to tilt his head slightly confused. Spinning around on the rail, he looked down at the now soaked girl and tried not to bust out laughing.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:43 pm

Having fallen in the river, Ciri made a pouty face. Her pants and part of her shirt were now soaking wet, and she was very uncomfortable. God damn it... I'm all wet... Looking up and seeing Sky trying so hard not to laugh, Ciri arched her brow, but didn't get angry. Instead she smiled. H-hey its not funny! she claimed, and stood swiftly to her feet. Soaked, Ciri reached down and cupped some water in her hands, and threw it at Sky attempting to get him wet as well.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:25 pm

Şƙƴƫɧᶒᶉįҳ Ţᶒŋ’şᶒᶉƌşƫą

∑ Location →→| Bridge |
∑ Thoughts →→| hmmm |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Sky couldnt hold it any longer and started laughing at Ciri. Letting go of the rail to hold his sides as he laughed he didnt notice Ciri getting ready to splash him with water. This caught him off guard. Trying to regain himself, the boy slipped and had that moment to pause and think...about how bad of a choice he made. Slipping and falling off, Sky on Ciri to make a second big splash.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Woods

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers