Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Woods
Will-o'-the-Wisp Pathway Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:53 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Vixen attempted to calm her heart beat. The adrenaline was beginning to fade and the pain in her ankle began to throb. She figured she'd wait out the storm and then find her way back. She began to notice the dark woods become brighter. Before she could look back to check it out she heard a familiar voice. Her body tensed up. She begans to crawl away slowly and as quietly as she could trying to get noticed wincing as her ankle felt a strong sharp pain which shot up her leg. She bit down on her lower lip attempting not toi make any unneccesary noises.

Location, Location, Location: Woods > Willow wisps
Person I'm with: Mithos
How I'm feeling: Confused; Overwhelmed
OCC

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:18 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Will-o-Wisp l Company ➤: Penny l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Mithos let out a sigh. He knew where Penny was, but he didn't want to for the girl out. To be honest he really didn't understand why the kitsune was scared in the first place. I'm tired of this. He turned his head towards Penny's hiding place. I don't understand what is wrong with you, but I will be waiting until you are ready to come out! His skin stopped glowing and the rain began to drench him once more. Mithos was serious on waiting too. In one quick move, Mithos sat down in the mud and waited.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
I wanted my own world, so I don’t regret my choice.
I would make the same choice all over again.
I will continue to choose this path!”

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:37 am

User Image

User Image

User Image

The kitsune stopped and listened to his voice. If he really wanted to hurt her he could probably do so. She bit her lower lip. "D-did you kill anyone?" Her voice was shakey. She dared not to turn towards him. She didn't understand what she saw, but she knew there was a dying woman in there. And he had been there to witness it.

OCC

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:46 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Will-o-Wisp l Company ➤: Penny l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Penny's question threw Mithos off guard. With everything that he had done, his actions had caused meaningless pain and suffering to others, but he himself had never lifted a blade to another living being. So would that count? It doesn't justify his past actions, but... My actions have gotten people killed, but with my own hands I have never killed. His voice was mono toned and once he finished he was silent. The rain poured over him with no sight of it stopping.

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:46 am

User Image

User Image

User Image

Penny quietly listened to his answer quietly. His voice changed completely. It was a lifeless voice. "There....." she choked on her words as the memories flooded back along with a nauseous feeling. "There was a girl...older than you bleeding out.... wh-who was she?" She tried to stand up. She no longer could see the glow on the male. "L-long Green hair......" she winced as her ankle made her want to yell in agony. Perhaps it was broken? She hoped not. "She looked a lot like you actually...." Her voice was becoming fainter and fainter. Penny's breathing became jagged, before tears began to stream down her face. Still not understanding where those deep emotions had come from, but she had felt them and now... they kind of felt like they were a part of her...until she could figure out what exactly had happened.

OCC

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:02 pm
User Image

As the kitsune spoke, Mithos closed his eyes. Everything the girl was describing was what he saw. The death of his sister had haunted him for thousands of years, and hearing it made it seem like a fairy tale. In this world there are those who try to fit in, but the there are also those who discriminate. My sister and I were the ones that tried to fit in, tired to live among all the others in hopes for acceptance. A world with no hate, a world with no discrimination... My sister and I did everything we could to change the views of those who didn't understand. However our words fell onto deaf ears. Mithos's tone was very straight forward with very little emotion to is.

You see only bits and pieces of the stories. You don't see the whole picture, the picture that I see every night when I close my eyes. Her name was Martel, my sister that is. And yes, your visions are correct. I held her close as she bleed out, my abilities not strong enough to save her life. You see, when people don't understand those that are different they get scared. And what does one do when they are scared? They dispose of what is scaring them... He stopped speaking. The memory was very painful, and he opened his eyes to the dark forest.

O.O.C--> His sister had green hair ^^;;

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:36 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

The vixen took in everything that he said. Her heart broke. She had accused him of killing the one person he clearly cherished and loved, When in reality he hadn't killed her. He held her as she was dying. Thats where the intese emotion was coming from. Her eyes watered listening to him. She too knew the discrimination of being a halfling. She appeared beside an old rotting tree. She began slowly wobbling towards the male as she embraced him in a tight hug. "I'm so Sorry" she mumbled ans she tightened her grip. "I feel so ashamed" She pulled away and looked at him in the eyes. "M-may you forgive me?"

OCC

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:23 pm
User Image

Mithos sat there as the kitsune hugged him. He didn't react at first, mainly because he wasn't really sure how to react. As Penny's grip tightened, Mithos returned the hug. He listened to her apologize, and he stayed silent. Humans are all the same... he thought as the girl pulled away. He put on a smile and nodded his head. Of course I forgive you. Know come on lets get you back to the school. We need to get that ankle fixed. Mithos stood, and extended his hand to Penny to help her up.

O.O.C--> His sister had green hair ^^;;

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:23 am

User Image

User Image

User Image

Penny nodded. She was quiet and let go of the male. Her tail dragged in the mud. Her ears to the side of her head as low as they could possibly go. She was glad to hear that he was forgiving her, sure, but the fact that she probably hurt him by bringing back memories that he probably wants to forget, and even more so she blamed him. How could i have been so stupid? She looked around trying to find the exit and then lowered her gaze towards the muddy earth. She wobbled over towards the exit wincing at the pain in her ankle. She did her best to pretend as if it didn't hurt and kept on heading towards the exit. "You can go on ahead if you'd like... I'm fine" she mumbled. She didnt want to inconvenience him any further.

OCC
Shhh XD thats what i put =w=

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:01 pm
User Image

Mithos was quiet as thy walked. He wasn't mad, upset, or really anything. He was just normally quiet. Mithos could tell that the girl was upset, and as he look over he noticed her ankle was really bothering her. The further out they got, Mithos stopped when Penny told him to go on ahead. This girl irritates me...humans are so irritating...but why is it that I cant just leave her... Mithos let out a sigh and moved closer to the kitsune. With a quick motion, Mithos swept Penny off her feet and began to carry her bridal style. Friends don't leave friends behind. It doesn't matter what has happened in the past. So stop worrying ok? His voice was clam, and he gave her a reassuring smile. The girl wasn't heavy at all, in fact Mithos felt as though he was carrying a pillow.

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:02 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Kitsune needed time to think anyways. She figured once he left she would no longer have to push herself. She'd be able to go at a comfortable pace. Mithos sighed and she expected him to leave right after, but instead he made his way towards her. "W-wait no I'm fine I just-" She had no time to finish. She was already in his arms. The Kitsune blinked surprised and looked up at Mithos. Despite his fragile stature, the boy lifted her effortlessly. She then pouted. "I-I said i was fine" She sighed and wrapped her arms around his shoulder.

Exit Woods?

OCC
Shhh XD thats what i put =w=

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:44 am
Zein Zero

User Image

Zein Zero opened his eyes and stretched his arms, sighing happily "ahhh...i needed that little nap" He said chuckling as he brushed off his new white and red baseball jacket "and now i look all spiffy" He said with a smile as he held up his new baseball bat. "...thanks friends" He said looking up and at the three people wrapped in chains above him. A baseball player and his buddies, he had lots of fun with them...especially the girl. "good doggies" He said as blood dripped from their broken and beaten bodies, though they were still alive, but well...barely. "now then....nap time overrr~~~" he purred happily as he headed in the direction of the academy, twirling the baseball cap on his finger and tapping the baseball bat on his shoulder. "i suppose its time to burn it all down~"

(exit)  

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Meh l Location ➤: Stables l Company ➤: Kelpie l Item/s ➤: Sword

Deeper and deeper Ciri rode her horse into the woods. To be honest, this was the most at home the girl had ever felt. In the darkness of the trees no one could bother her, no one could tell her what to do, no one could be the body of her. Taking the black mare to a light trot, Ciri took a deep breath and looked around. Its so nice out here....

-Edit-

Something was telling Ciri that she should go to her next class, buuuuuut she really didnt want to. Should I go to class.....what class do I even have now? After a moment of thinking, Ciri realized that her next class would be assassination. Fuuuuuuuuuuu.......fine.... come on girl, if I skip this class I'm going to hear it from both Yennefer and Lucius.... Turning Kelpie around, Ciri rode back towards the school.

-Exit-

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Angry ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ► Exit- The pride thing is a replacement to what originally (Old Guild's reason) stopped him from stopping Yuki.

"I'm sly, deceiving, harsh, and when I'm in the mood a trickster."

A voice of a female could be heard echoing from the forest as a blonde teen made his way to the forest "Why did you lie? You made a promise to yourself that you would never lie to anyone close to you." The blonde simply ignored the question being thrown his way and continued along the path with his head lowered in shame and sorrow. "It wasn't pride that stopped you back then was it? It was your mission. Why didn't you tell her the truth? It might've won her back." The blonde stopped in his tracks and turned his head towards the tree infested woods before biting down on his bottom lip, drawing blood. "You were never meant to be falling in love, you're a trickster, your task was." "I know what my damn task was, I simply refuse to do it. I never wanted to be a trickster, so why make me one? I wasn't gifted to you by a god or anyone important. I was an unwanted child who happened to be left at your doorstep. You could've made me any number of things but you decided it was my destiny to become something loathed by every creature in existence." A tree branch reached out from the depths of the woods and gently stroked the teen's cheek. "My dear Xerath...It is your destiny to be the Trickster." As a tear rolled down his cheek, Xerath grabbed the branch and broke it, causing the trees to rustle violently, before each of the thousands of trees started extending their own branches into aiming for the teen trying to pin him down.

Xerath dodged and destroyed multiple wooden tentacles before swiftly making his way into the woods destroying tree after tree with his fists while dodging the branches that were now trying to injure him, but it didn't matter to Xerath who punched tree after tree, it looked like he was searching for a pin in a battlefield. After almost half an hour of nonstop fighting Xerath reached his limit and collapsed to his knees in front of the last standing tree. Bruised, clawed and beaten he laid there with his flayed arms by his sides shaking in pain. "Tell me the truth, tell me who I really am..." The tree's branches slowly wrapped around Xerath and pulled him in to what looked like an embrace, before slowly sinking into the ground bringing Xerath with it.

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Woods

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out