Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Seva's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:45 am
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Seva's Room |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Party Troll |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Panic? |
∑ Thoughts →→| WHAT THE ********> |
∑ Items →→| Psion Keys, Incomplete Psionic Key,
Boobs and other lady parts?!
|

∑ People Near By →→| Seva |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Science Tutor || 2nd Year || Psychotic Psionic ||

"Who said I was going to kill them? I never kill anyone..."

Yarost awoke to his normal alarm via his phone. He turned it off very quickly as too not wake up Seva...if she was even asleep. The boy did feel any different and went to go use the bathroom...thats when everything changed. "Chto, chert voz'mi, sluchilos' so mnoy ?!" He yelled out in Russian. Even his voice was more feminine. He looked and sounded like a 16 year old girl! How did this happened!? Examining himself or at this point herself, Yarost discovered that indeed...her was fully Female in gender. Testing his powers, they were still there but his gender had been changed. Rushing out of the bathroom, Yarost was going to go insane. He couldnt figure what could have caused this. Unless it was that one failed spell...but that was only a levitate spell. Maybe Seva knew what could have happened.

"I just drive them to kill themselves~ It's more fun that way~"

User Image

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:46 pm
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o

After finishing her journal entry, Seva was unsure how to spend the rest of her time tonight. There was little that needed to be done. Laundry would have to wait until morning. She wasn't certain where the headmaster was, so speaking to him would likely have to wait too. It was annoying, but she definitely needed to get ahold of a map of some kind. She pushed her chair back away from her desk, then stood up. Her journal was closed, then returned to the shelf it belonged on. She hesitated for a moment before picking one of the old spell books she owned. She settled down in the armchair by the unlit fireplace to read the rest of the night away. Some books still had value, even after a hundred readings. Luckily, eye strain was not a problem. It was mostly quiet, although she was disturbed shortly before dawn by a loud roaring from somewhere in the school. She looked around, ears twisting back before straightening. After several minutes passed, with no equally loud sounds or anything to indicate some kind of destruction happening, she merely shrugged and returned to her reading.

Dawn eventually came, accompanied by the sound of an alarm that was quickly turned off. She didn't look up, but she heard Yarost moving around. Footsteps left the room.. A few moments later, she heard him shouting something in Russian. Sadly, she didn't speak the language, but she noticed that his voice sounded.. Different. More like a girl yelling? Curious, she closed her book and stood up, stepping around that comfortable chair to leave her room as well. The bathroom door was closed, so she waited until he came out. She took a step back to avoid being run into. It took her maybe half a second to notice his clearly feminine appearance. He even had breasts now. "Ah." She merely raised an eyebrow, then quietly asked, "Which one was it?" Clearly, he had done something with magic, but... She didn't recall there being any spells that could cause something like this being in the book she had given him..

Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Calm ☠ Thoughts: What an odd thing to happen.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:53 pm
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Panic? |
∑ Thoughts →→| WHAT THE ********> |
Boobs and other lady parts?!
|

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"It was the Levitate spell." Even though Yarost sounded like a girl the russian accent was still there. "I tried that spell because I believed it to be basic enough and familiar to me. Since I can use my powers to move objects. Its seems I was mistaken." Yarost put a hand to her chin and started thinking about it more closely. Perhaps it might have been how she said the spell that caused this. She wouldnt guess until Seva gave her a better understanding. Though the breeze on her newly found womanly parts was beginning to make Yarost blush. "You don't happen to have any clothes that I may wear? Until this wears off I need different clothes." Yarost still had to go to class...it was going to be humiliating but it had to be done.

User Image

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:29 pm
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Location: My room ☠ Company: Yarost, Nirguri ☠ Items: Ring, spare dress

His answer surprised Seva, to say the least. She had expected him to try some spell, that it would go wrong.. But this? He looked and sounded like a female teenager now. Was it a full change, or only partial? That would be interesting to know, but hardly necessary. Considering that he had been trying to levitate, that it had caused any physical changes at all was quite something. Hopefully, it would teach him about trying spells alone, His logic seemed sound enough, but the real question was why it had failed like this. "Hm.. You did exactly what the book said?" She had noticed that accent in his.. Her voice. Some words could be difficult to pronounce when casting a spell.. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she stared at the now female student's face, though most of her attention was focused inward. After several moments, she quietly muttered, "Perhaps the accent..?" That could cause problems.. But making a levitation spell change gender? She may have been struggling to get over that.

She blinked at the mention of clothes, then quickly nodded. "Of course." She turned and quickly walked back into her bedroom, going over to the closet. With her unfortunately small wardrobe and general lack of any variety, there was only one option. The exact same outfit she always wore. Perhaps she should think of investing in some extra clothes soon. After retrieving the dress, she returned to give it to the girl. They weren't exactly the same size, but she thought it would do the trick for just something temporary. "I hope this will do." If not, then either she would have to find another female and ask.. Or just steal it. Frankly, she would lean more towards the latter. Much fewer annoying questions. "Please, do not return it covered in paint, glitter, or any other irritating substances."

Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Calm ☠ Thoughts: ... Hopefully, it will wear off.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:18 am
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm |
∑ Thoughts →→| This will be Awkward |
Wearing Seva's Outfit
|

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Yarost thanked Seva for the dress and also put on her shirt from last night that was now dry and void of Sparkles and Glitter. "I will make sure nothing gets on it. I shall return it to you tonight. Hopefully I will be able to acquire new attire until this wears off...if at all." Yarost looked at her phone and sighed at what the time was. She was going to have to go through P.E. like this. The outfit that was given to her made things less revealing to be sure...which was good this point. "Shall I return after classes are done." This was part of the deal Yarost made with Seva. She needed to done excellent in school as well. So that meant no skipping classes. Yarost bowed at left the Room. Before she did, she activated her Psionic powers and had 5 of her Keys floating behind her.

-Exit-

User Image

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:21 pm
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Location: My room ☠ Company: Nirguri ☠ Items: Oak staff, glittered dress

Seva quietly nodded as Yarost thanked her, and assured her that nothing would be getting on her dress. She didn't know about that. Something unexpected could happen at this school.. But at least she could be sure the newly female student would most likely not make a mess of her dress. How well 'she' could keep to that order remained to be seen. She honestly probably wouldn't care that much if stuff did get on it. That was only a minor inconvenience in the grand scheme of things. She only nodded when Yarost asked if she should return after classes. She was going to need to.. If this spell wouldn't wear off on its own within a reasonable time, then it would have to be made to.

After Yarost left, she would remain in her room for.. Most of the day, actually. As nice as it was to know that the boy-turned-girl seemed to have some innate magical ability along with those psionic powers, she definitely could not remain a 'she'. It seemed like the girl had managed to create a new spell.. Due to the accent. Luckily, there were known spells for gender changing. Most were only temporary. It took her maybe fifteen minutes to find a suitable potential counter spell. But she spent a good hour or so tweaking it until she was confident that it would work. She didn't want to try it though. It hadn't been tested. So it would be wiser to wait and see if it would just wear off.

With that out of the way, the next task would be finding a way to prevent future.. Mistakes like this. If Yarost's accent turned a levitation spell into a gender change one, which were entirely unrelated magic.. It could be worse. She was glad the student had ended up with a relatively harmless result instead of something that could potentially kill her. There were a lot of ways that magic could go wrong, which ranged from the ridiculous to the horrifying.. And the deadly. Death wasn't a problem she had to worry much about, but she was well aware that the same could not be said for that child. Unfortunately, she was not familiar with Russian spells, so that solution was right out.

She heard the school bell ringing in the distance regularly, signalling the passage of time she would have otherwise been unaware of. She didn't count them, as she was much too focused on trying to decide on a good solution. She had decided on what she thought was a reasonable course of action. It wouldn't be hard. With this done, she lightly petted Nirguri's skull, softly murmuring, "I know you do not like staying in here, but it will not be forever." Her dear pet was not fond of being confined.. With no windows, there was little that could help it pass the time. Being dead did not mean that one could not get bored.

A soft smile crossed her face as she looked at her companion, then she picked up her glittery dress. It was amazing how so little glitter could be so annoying. She started to leave her room, but just before she did she paused and glanced back. Her right ear flicked back then forward before she turned back and gently worked her ring off of her finger, going to place it in a small metal case that held two other identical rings.. Then she put it in the bottom drawer of her bed stand. Not the most ingenious hiding place, but she would fix that later. Then she picked up her staff as well before walking out of her room. She really needed to find out if there was a laundry room in this school.

{Exits}
Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Calm ☠ Thoughts: Time to find the laundry room.. If it exists.

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:16 pm
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Location: My Room ☠ Company: Mrs. Videl ☠ Items: Oak staff, glittered dress, tape, lint roller

It took little time for them to arrive at Seva's room. A few minutes of quietly walking through the hallways, with none of the aimless wandering she had been doing so much of since arriving at this school. Seva had been slowly but surely learning her way around.. But there were still places she didn't know the locations of. Perhaps she should ask Mrs. Videl if she knew where she could acquire a map? Passing by one of the windows in the halls, she noticed that it had gotten dark.. Classes were likely over then. Good to know. She stopped in front of her door, pulling her key out of her pocket to unlock it. In some regards, an intangible form might have its advantages. She still preferred having a physical presence.

She stepped inside as the door opened, once again standing to one side while holding the door for the ghost with her. "Welcome to my humble abode." She spoke softly, waiting for her to go through before walking into the first room herself. The door closed behind her with a quiet click. It was dark, which she was fine with.. But she wasn't sure if the other female would be bothered by it. After a moment's consideration, she reached for the light switch, flicking it to illuminate her living room. "Please wait here." She made her way to her bedroom to get the one lint roller she had. Luckily, tape was not a problem. There was a small tape dispenser on her desk in the room she had left Mrs. Videl in.

Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Calm, inquisitive ☠ Thoughts: I hope she really knows what to do.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood ➤: Whiny l Location ➤: Student Hall l Company ➤: Student? l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Cecile followed Seva all the way to the teachers'/staff dormitory. When the woman opened the door for her the ghost gladly let herself in, at first she was confused why the room was so dark but she let that slide when Seva switched the lights on. "Wow you keep yourself organised.~" she said in admiration at the state of the room with a whistle as she glanced over at Seva's desk, how paper wasn't so scattered around unlike the headmaster's desk table whenever she decides to float by. This made her wonder...what did Seva work as? Cecile followed the girl's simply instruction as she lounged at couch that was against the wall closest to the door.

Cecile nose suddenly twitched when a faint scent of smoke filled her nose, does the girl also have a kitchen? "Seva...I know I'm not crazy but are cooking something?" the Cecile said in confusion.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Theme: Dollhouse ~ Melanie Martinez

Out.Of.Chains:

Mystiecat537

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:09 pm
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Location: My Room ☠ Company: Mrs. Videl ☠ Items: Oak staff, glittered dress, tape, lint roller

Once Seva had the items she needed, she returned to the living room to see that Mrs. Videl had wasted no time in making herself at home. The pink haired woman had settled herself on the couch. She carefully placed her glittery dress on the coffee table, spreading out the cloth neatly. Then she placed the lint roller and tape down on the little clear space left. The ghost's comment made her pause, looking at her with an air of mild confusion. "No. Why?" As she took the breath to speak, she noticed a faint smell.. Smoke? She tilted her head as she took a deeper breath to be sure. Yep. That was smoke. "Hm..?" It didn't smell strong, so she wasn't overly concerned. But it did not really smell like cooking normally did. "Perhaps it is nothing." That was likely wishful thinking though. She really didn't like fire..

Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Calm, inquisitive ☠ Thoughts: Is something burning?

((Seva will probably go investigate in the next post.))

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:35 pm

Mood ➤: Professor l Location ➤: Living Room l Company ➤: Seva l Item/s ➤: Lint Roller l State ➤: Visible

Cecile raised a brow at Seva response but then shrugged her shoulders, the ghost rolled her sleeves up; getting ready to get rid of fairy glitter bomb. She held up the lint roller "Now~ You see. Lint rollers are a little more user-friendly and work better than tape strips on large surface areas. With type it's best to use scotch. Avoid using duct tape, because it will not work as well as scotch or masking tape and may damage some fabrics." she lectured like she was a professor, she was giving Seva tips just encase she doesn't hang around much longer in the world of the living. She placed the clothing flat on the coffee table.

Cecile removed the outer wrapping from the roller to expose the sticky surface. She rolled it up and down over the fabric. After she made several passes, the adhesive properties will lessen thus transfer the glitter from the dress to lint roller. Pull the sticky sheet from the roller along the perforated line, which will reveal a fresh sticky side. Now the dress had less glitter then before. "Ta da~ Now you try.~" She smiled as she passed the lint roller over to Seva. She shifted across the couch to make space for Seva to sit, "For stubborn glitter, use the roller vertically, then go across the same area with horizontal motions. Got it Grasshopper.~"

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Mystiecat537

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:30 pm
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Seva was still a little concerned with the smoke, but since there was only a little bit.. Surely it couldn't be anything bad? She really didn't like fire though. There were a lot of bad memories. She recalled being lit on fire a few centuries back. That hadn't hurt, but it had been irritating to recover from. Whatever. She tried to ignore it as Mrs. Videl picked up the lint roller. Her ears tilted forward as she listened closely to what she said. So the type of tape used mattered.. Of course, duct tape should be used sparingly. It was not an all purpose tape. Perhaps one of the few truly great inventions in recent years. Tape she understood how to use. "I will keep this in mind.." She murmured softly, smoothing her hands over the front of her dress before neatly clasping them as she watched the ghost demonstrating what to do. Standing gave her a good view of what she was doing. Better than sitting would.

It was quite interesting to see. She was going to have to make a note of this method in case of any more mishaps. "Hmm.. Quite effective." Going in search for a laundry room had not been a waste of time at all, even if it proved ultimately unsuccessful. She nodded quietly as she was told to try it herself, then sat down next to the other woman. Her couch was comfortable, but she didn't really care for that. It made no difference to her. She took the lint roller, then leaned forward to being running the roller over the glitter on her dress. While she was doing this, she noticed that the smoke scent was getting stronger.. Harder to ignore, despite her efforts to pay it no mind. Perhaps she should check it soon.. But first, she did as Mrs Videl suggested and took several vertical passes on her dress with the roller, before going horizontal. There was even less glitter now. "Thank you for teaching me about this." She said softly as she began to rip off the used sticky sheet, but then she paused and sniffed the air.

Still smoking.. That was definitely starting to worry her. It didn't smell at all like cooking.. As much as she wanted to believe there was nothing wrong, she knew very well that it probably was something bad. She placed the lint roller down near the edge of the table, on an empty space. "Excuse me." She stood up and walked to the door, opening it again before stepping out into the hallway. She didn't expect Mrs. Videl to follow her, but she left the door open. It was more for convenience sake than anything else. If the source of the smoke wasn't nearby, she would return to close it before going further.

{Exits}
Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Worried ☠ Thoughts: Is something burning?

((Cecile can follow if she wants, btw.))

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:46 pm

Mood ➤: Professor l Location ➤: Living Room l Company ➤: Seva l Item/s ➤: Lint Roller l State ➤: Inv isible

"Always ahppy to help dear.~" Cecile clapped happily that the technique helped Seva's dress to look less like she came out of a glitter bomb. What her unsettled her though that the smoke was still lingering in the air, when you are cooking...Should the smoke stay up for that long? She noticed that Seva was going to find out the root of the cause. With out the short woman notcing the ghost turned to her inivisble state then followed after her.
+Exits~

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains: She's following her ouo

Mystiecat537

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:55 pm
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

The first thing Seva did was return to her room. She didn't need anything from there, but the door was still open as she had left it. She looked into her room, her gaze turning to the couch where she had left Mrs. Videl.. But she was not there. She couldn't say that she was surprised by this. Why would the spirit stick around here? She just closed the door and locked it before heading towards the lobby. She just didn't want anyone going into her room while she was gone.
{Exits}
Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Curious ☠ Thoughts: This shall be interesting, I hope.

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff