Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Town
Coffee x Tea Café Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

She grabbed the nearby waitress and had ordered an iced latte and muffins...blueberry muffins. They were delicious. Going to yen's question, Ashe gave a shrug. "Nope not really, I got to fight a student for Nemesis trial. That was fun. Cocky girl thought that using a huge sword was going to slow me down...til I kicked at her faster than I can run. I saw a couple of other fights and some of them were good but they all need a lot of discipline. I just dont think they quite know what is at stake. Other than that...nothing really other than gettin shagged." Ashe leaned back and when her Latte came she took a long sip of it and set it down with much satisfaction. Ashe's mind finally clicked on what Yen said first though. Her eyes got really wide and she slowly turned her head to Yen. "s**t...I cant remember if used protection or not." Ashe did a face table action. After Rohnin bit her neck and ear, everything was blurry.

∑Location →→|Coffee Place|
∑ Current Theme →→ | One Minute|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Happy |
∑ Thoughts →→| Baby?!~.|
∑ Items →→| Thanatos' Necklace, Phone and Malices |
∑ Attire →→| Nothing |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:05 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Coffee Shop l Company ➤: Ashe & Some Woman l Item/s ➤: Reading Material & Coffee

Yennefer listed as Ashe talked about the students. Taking sips of her coffee. Hmmm... cocky yes, giant sword no. Ciri is one to be...challenging.... Yen reached over and grabbed a parenting book, handing it to Ashe. You might want this~

Yen set her coffee down and smiled happily once the waiter brought their food and Ashes drink. Taking her pastry, Yen happily ate it. So does that mean you two are official then? I'm not too use to the customs here... back home usually sleeping together results in marriage... but I don't know how it is here.

Current Theme ➤ ~Bound To You~

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Without even lifting her head off the table, Ashe grabbed the book Yen handed to her and set it on her head. and held it there." Well I dont believe we are thing. I mean he's a great guy but I dont think Im ready to move on just yet. I dont know...its all confusing ahhhh blarg blarg blarg.." Ashe grabbed a muffin and started eating it with her head still on the table...and book on her head. Yea...she was going to be like that for a while. "I need to go get tested..."

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Depressed/Not Ready |
∑ Thoughts →→| Baby....|
∑ Attire →→| Nothing |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:39 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Coffee Shop l Company ➤: Ashe & Some Woman l Item/s ➤: Reading Material & Coffee

Yennefer chuckled at the sight of the woman with a book on her head. Yen reached forward and grabbed it, removing it from Ashes head. Haha well I will go with you if you would like some company. And move on? Where you with someone prior? Yen finished her pastry and half her coffee before taking a bite out of another sweet.

If you like him then go for it. I've made many mistakes in my life, and not letting go is one of them. It's.... hard but it is possible. Don't let the past affect your future. Yen smiled and finished her other pasty. She was still hungry however. Hmmmm what to eat next...

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:05 am
User ImageUser Image

"I just dont want to make another relationship in this line of work. Ive already lost someone because of my failure. I dont want to do that again. I'd rather have fun with a guy and get feelings for him. I was dating the previous Vice Headmaster, Thanatos. He died after I tried to fight Silver and get her out of the school." Ashe handed Yen one of her blueberry muffins that had sugar crystals sprinkled on top. They were her favorite but Yen was eating for two. Though Ashe might be as well but she ate for four people as it was. Food bills eating with Ashe was a terrifying thing. "The Muffins are the best." Ashe said slowly waving her arms in the air.

∑ Thoughts →→| Baby....|
∑ Attire →→| Nothing |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:36 am
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Coffee Shop l Company ➤: Ashe & Some Woman l Item/s ➤: Reading Material, Coffee & Sweets

Yennefer nodded slowly as she listened to Ashe speak. Ahhh...I've been hearing the name but no one has ever told me the real story... He was someone special to you and Lucius... I'm... sorry for your loss.... and Silver....yea I met her....recently actually...she... Yennefer shook her head. As for the fun with guys thing, I understand. I've been there before, hell that's where I spent 20 years of my life. Yennefer let out a laugh, trying to lighten the mood a little. Death always brought people down, and this was suppose to be fun.

As Ashe offered her the muffin, Yen happily accepted it. Taking a bite, Yen placed her hand on her cheek and smiled. Mmmmm~ These are so good! Haha to be honest I really don't like sweets...but I've been wanting them more recently...

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:52 am
𝓔 𝓛 𝓘 𝓩 𝓐 𝓑 𝓔 𝓣 𝓗

𝑒𝓁𝓏𝒶

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Indifferent ← 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝕝 𝔀𝒆𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 → Suit

𝓌𝑒'𝓇𝑒 𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇𝓈....

Elizabeth had finished her tea, she had called over the waitress and paid her bill. Tipping the waitress for her hospitality, she collected her thoughts and adjusted her coat before making way towards the exit. Both of the eccentric ladies were still in their lively conversation, despite Elizabeth's efforts she could still listen in to their chatter. And to be honest, Elizabeth wasn't that all comfortable hearing about anyone's personal lives. She passed both of them, nodding slightly in acknowledgment.

Outside, it had rained, still was actually. Elizabeth sighed, she didn't bring an umbrella. She gazed downwards, her brow curved. Well, she could use her coat. Oh what the heck. She took it off and held it above her head and started trudging through the rain.

→ Exit←

....𝓈𝑜 𝓌𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈 𝓌𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

← 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝕝 𝓸.𝓸.𝓬 →

[quote"xX Yennefer Xx"]

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:59 am
User ImageUser Image

Sitting up right now, Ashe set down the book and placed her hands over the top of it. "So what are you plans for the rest of the day? Dont you have a class you have to teach or did you get the day off?" Ashe waved over the waitress to bring more muffins... four to be exact. "Don't like sweets? What woman are y-.....I cant say much... chocolate makes me sick...and yes werewolves arent a fan of chocolate. Dog Stereotype confirm." Ashe smiled as she twirled her finger in the air.

∑ Thoughts →→| Baby....|
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:09 am
User Image

Finishing her coffee, Yen also ordered another cup and some more food. You would think she hadn't eaten in days, wait no she actually hadn't eaten in days. No...Lucius has me on bed rest for the day...I have a small list of things to do, but the wont take me long so ill be bored by second period. And according to this book here I cant drink... Yen let out a huge sigh. I would love to spend time with Lucius...but... She took another bite of the muffin Ashe gave her. Might as well tell her? He...chose between me of Silver, and since then....he has wanted to mainly be alone. I saw him, but I forgot to ask him if he was ok...So I would rather respect his wished till he is ready... Yen finished the muffin and smiled. I might go bug my daughter though~ Or read.

Yen chuckled at the chocolate comment. Where Yen was from, they had there types of dogs: wild dogs, wolfs, and werewolves, none of which were domesticated. Haha ill have to remember that you don't each chocolate~ What are your plans for the rest of the day?

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Damn good thing too...but dont stay too far away for long. you two are mates. Mates shouldnt stay apart from one another." Ashe began to eat the other muffins as they came in. Leaning back in her seat, Ashe thought about what the rest of her day was going to be like. "Hmmm not too sure, I think I might start my patrol around the school bug Lucius. Its in my job description sooo yea." Ashe shrugged her shoulders before going back to eating her third muffin. She was surprised that nothing has happened yet that would cause her to actually do her job. Usually something bad happens on the first day...every year. But it seemed nothing happened. At least no one called her telling her about the problem.

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Content |
∑ Thoughts →→| Baby....|
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:38 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Coffee Shop l Company ➤: Ashe l Item/s ➤: Reading Material & Coffee

Yen blinked as she thought about what Ashe said. Mates... hmmmm....your right! I just wish I could do more for him... i worry that I won't compare to Silver... their history together... Letting out a sigh, Yen took a sip of her second cup of coffee. Hell he had to come rescue me after I pretty much was useless with the murder... what if... what if I can't live up to his expectations? She bit her lip lightly as she began to worry. Guys we're complicated, and she had never had a good experiences with them.Ashes comment about bugging Lucius being her job made her smile again. Your his dear friend what should I do?

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Yen, You will be just fine. Lucius wont- Wait what the hell did you say!? A MURDER!? And no one informed me of this!" Ashe stood right up and out of her seat and put her hand s on the table. She started at Yen for a few seconds then without breaking eye contact, grabbed her last muffin and stuff her face. "Woo meem tew telb meh sumwa did?! Am nowa calb meh!" Swallowing the muffin and clearing her throat. "You mean to tell me, someone died as in killed and no one called me?!" Ashe was visibly flustered by this. but that muffin was so damn good. She wasnt mad at Yen or anyone, but how could everyone forget the GUARD! She kinda blamed herself for not being there, but it might have happened even if she were in the school at the time. She cant be everywhere at once.

∑ Current Feelings →→ | WHAT THE F**** |
∑ Thoughts →→| MURDER?!|
∑ Items →→| Thanatos' Necklace, Phone and Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:47 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Coffee Shop l Company ➤: Ashe l Item/s ➤: Reading Material & Coffee

Yennefer was startled as Ashe pounded her hand on the table, her violet eyes glowed in the light. No one messaged you? We had a lot of people involved... maybe that's why? And yes, there was a murder...a woman with long brown hair... I think the math teacher... the scene was...truly gruesome... the killer seems to have long hair and horn, but that's all I could learn. The killer... poisons and eats its victims alive... Describing it made Yen feel nauseous and she held her stomach. I believe the undertaker took the body to the chapel. I cleaned the room but...we still don't know who the killer is... Yennefer explained all this to Ashe in a hush tone, that way the cafe staff couldn't hear. You would have to talk to Mr. Elias or Mr. Kazi, they were both there with me.

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Well if thats what the Killer looks like, Silver is out of the question. Yea she has long hair but horns and eats people....uses poison. That not her style. She rather beat you down into submission and keep you there." Ashe listened to the rest in the hushed tone. Which was kinda a good thing considering where they were. "I might head to the class room where it happened. I might be able to grab the scent of whatever was there and maybe confirm the victim." Ashe pulled out her wallet and place enough money on the table to cover the bill and tip. "This was a nice get together, we should do this again. sometime." Ashe stood up and began to walk outside. Once outside she darted towards the school

-Exit-

∑ Current Feelings →→ | WHAT THE F**** |
∑ Thoughts →→| MURDER?!|
∑ Items →→| Thanatos' Necklace, Phone and Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:46 pm
User Image

Yennefer nodded as Ashe decided to head back to the school. She was right, there was a better chance they might find the killer wish Ashes nose, she was part wolf after all. Yes, I would love to do this again! It was very relaxing~ A smile and a wave, Yen watched as Ashe left the cafe and headed back ina full blown sprint. This made her chuckle.

Finishing her coffee, she noticed Ashe left money. Oh she didn't have to do that! And I ate so much food too.... I'll have to pay her back... Yen let out a sigh and grabbed her books. She had a few more things on her list before she could relax. Waving to the waiters, Yennefer left the cafe.

-Exit-

Nightmares in Daydreams

Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out