Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Town
Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Abracadavre |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Content |
∑ Thoughts →→| Sachi Dear~ |
∑ Items →→| Y'ferreals Axe, Belial's Ring, Irmata's Sword |
∑ People Near By →→| Sachi and Towns people(NPCs) |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

Once Sachi said that she wanted to go on the slide, Silver gently slowed the swing down and once it was slow enough, Silver stopped the swing to let Sachi hop off. "Alright sweetie~" Silver scooped up Sachi and spun around playfully as she made her way to the slide. Setting Sachi down, Silver laughed happily and smiled softly. "Do you want Nana Silver to go with you?~" Silver said sweetly.

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:34 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Park l Company ➤: Nana Silver l Item/s ➤: Jacket l Current Form ➤: Human

The little girl giggled happily as Silver spun her around. I'm fwying!! the little girl announced. As the woman walked with her to the slide, Sachi got anxious. She loved the slide. Being pleased down, Sachi was ready to go, but stopped and tilted her head back to look at her Nana. Yes! Pwease swide wiff me!!

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:48 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Silver let Sachi climb up the slide and followed behind the little girl. It felt odd climbing the human contraption. She felt a tad too big but she had seen others do it with their children as well. Holding Sachi in her lap see readied herself. "Ready. Here we go~" Silver said playfully. Silver did this with Sachi many times and as time passed on, Silver looked towards the sky and realized that they had been out here for quite some time. "Alright Sachi, lets head back and maybe get some ice cream~ " Silver knelt down in front of Sachi and poked her on the nose.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:57 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Park l Company ➤: Nana Silver l Item/s ➤: Jacket l Current Form ➤: Human

Sachi had a fun time on the slide with her Nana. The last time she got to do that was back in Japan. Sachi loved the slide! She watched as Silver knelt down in front of her and poked her nose. Hehe otay! Ohhh Ice cweem! I wike stawbewwy, what about you nana siwver?? The little girl smiled and took Silvers hand and help it tight. Lets goooooo!

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:47 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ O.o.c. →→| Go ahead and post in the kitchen next~ |

Silver chuckled as she took Sachi's hand once again."I like Vanilla, with a little bit of Strawberry mixed in~" The woman said sweetly. It was a great end to the morning. Silver got to spend a lot of time with Sachi, which made the girl happy but probably her mother as well. Happily walking with Sachi, Silver began to forget about the troubles that disturbed her.
-Exits with Sachi-

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:55 am
Zein Regeous

"man, could today get any better?" Zein thought to himself as he found a nice little bench to cozy up to, he had been working on this sugar cube since he left the store, and there was still so many left! He smiled as he looked around, not too many people today, he was sure that would change, with the nice weather and all. For now, there were a few families, laughing and playing and having fun together, picnics seemed pretty popular around the park from what he could tell. His mind wandered, if things had been different, would he be hanging in the park with his family? When his family popped into his head, he smirked, letting go of the thought pretty much instantly. He stared up at the blue sky, taking another sugar cube into his mouth.

Eventually, he rose from the bench, stretched, and left.

(exit to grand hall)  

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:37 pm

David "D" Donovan
eventually David and Sayuri would make it to the park and the man would have a small smile on his face "I hope this location suits you ma'am, I was thinking a lovely stroll through the park would be a perfect start to our night." He would smile at Sayuri as they kept walking "You know this park is very different then the one where I come from, It's completely surrounded by roads so it was fairly noisy when you entered the park. however sometimes when you got really far in you would barely hear the cars."

[Mood]: Playful and happy [With]: Sayuri and Sachi [Dating]: no one

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:51 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Park l Company ➤: David l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Hehe well sit I believe this is the perfect way to start a date, so I think you hit the nail right on the head~/i] Letting out a small giggle, Sayuri wrapped her arm around David's as they walked. The sun was just deciding to go to sleep, and the air was getting a bit cooler. You must have grown up in the city. Where I'm from the parks are surrounded by forests. Nature is always key, and sometimes you would even see wild deer~ Looking up at him, her eyes invited him in with a kind and warm gaze. Thank you for giving Sachi you teddy bear... she loved it!

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:00 pm

David "D" Donovan
David would chuckle "I grew up in New York City, always noisy and always so bright. It was amazing I got any sleep as a kid but all I needed was a glass of warm milk and a book and I'd be out like a light." He would then wrap an arm around Sayuri and return her warm smile "It's no problem at all, I'm glad she liked the bear it's always good to see little Sachi smile."

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:06 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Park l Company ➤: David l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

I think I've only been to New York once, and it was on a business trip~ As they walked, Sayuri's hips would gently brush up against David's. Holding onto his arm a little tighter, Sayuri blushed to her next statement. I-I think she sees you as a father figure... I-I hope that doesn't bather you... she hasn't really had one so... Sayuri loved watching interact with her little girl, and she really did see a father in him. However it was very early into their relationship, so early she didn't know what would happen, but she didn't want David to be scared off.

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:20 pm

David "D" Donovan
David felt Sayuri get closer and his smile grew a bit bigger "Ah well I see Sachi as the daughter I never had so we're fine on that part, unless that's weird..." David would keep walking with Sayuri as he watched the sun set "That's quite the lovely sunset isn't it?"

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:03 pm

The chef couldn't be happier with the mans words, and she got even closer. Leaning her head on his shoulder, Sayuri shook her head and giggled. A-actually that makes me feel really happy hearing you say that... p-please keep treating her like a daughter~ Did this mean that David in fact see a future with herself and her little girl?

Her eyes moving up to the sky, Sayuri nodded. It is so beautiful...

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:06 pm

David "D" Donovan
David would give a sigh of relief "Thank goodness it isn't creepy, and I will gladly keep treating her like a daughter." He would then glance up to the sky when she complimented it "True it is rather beautiful but it pales in comparison to you." David would then smile as he waited for Sayuri's reaction.

[Mood]: Playful and happy [With]: Sayuri [Dating]: no one

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:15 pm

David's compliment made her blush, just like all the others had. However, this one made her heart flutter. The chef really liked the teacher, and she hoped her next move would confirm her thought. Stopping in place, Sayuri turned to David, stood on her tip toes, and lightly pressed her soft lips against his. It was a very gentle, loving kiss.

Poisonous Pumpkin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items