Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Town
Abandoned Train Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:40 am
User Image
User Image
영현애

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Now Playing > Klymaxx - I'd still say yes
Feeling > Good actually
Carrying > USP .45
OoC >

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♪ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Hyun licked the insides of her mouth, feeling the saltiness. A tell-tale sign she was going to barf soon enough. U'zuhl was unfazed by the whole thing, frankly, she wasn't surprised, he had seen a lot worse probably; y'know seeing he lived in hell.

Hyun extended a hand at the girl when the girl fell. Oh so that's what U'zuhl meant by 'Not many would stand to be disgusted.' The girl asked him a question, Hyun's brow quirked, the girl's grammar seemed to improve. Nothing like a nice scare to fix your english that's what her Korean Grandma said... not.

Kawakas

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:00 am
User Image

User Image

Voice Bloodletter Mood Alert Items ► Doomslayer Greatsword ║ OoC ►

'Yes.'
He replied in common tongue, he almost had slipped back into hell speak from seeing the massacre. She had held her stomach as well, though U'zuhl wasn't going to praise her like she did Young. An angel would have seen their share of carnage and even sometimes surpassing that of a demon's.
'Skytherix..' He remarked, stomping closer to the train, the blood spatters were more visible now. They have long dried of course, but the scent of death still lingered; souls still roamed. 'A broodling of Nox, I do not remember much else, having not personally met him...' U'zuhl stifled himself from elaborating much further, conflicts within the dark realm should be kept in the dark realm, not for the other realms to see. Much less their rival realm: heaven. Furthermore, he didn't feel like explaining ageless lore to the young upstart, Young.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xNilu

Nightmares in Daydreams

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:44 am
User Image
User Image

Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken/Fear l Location ➤: Abandoned Train Station l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: Mr. Teddy & Book
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ♪♫ ◟¶(⁄•˅̥•∖)⁋ ♪♬

Yuki took the woman's hand and went back on her feet. She blinked at the name, 'Skytherix...?' She looked at the book in her hands then up at the demon. Though what he said made her question, whose Nox? or what's a Nox? So many questions unanswered. She didn't have enough energy to listen to a history lesson from the eventful day she had. Now that she knows what exactly happened to the passengers and the recent news in America. What if that happens in the academy?...Though the creature's attacks doesn't seem he launch ever single day, that would cause global panic.

Yuki held Mr. Teddy up to her face once again while tucking the book under her armpit, "Now that we know what happened and who the culprit, the question is how can we stop his unspeakable madness and chaos!" she switched back to Mr. Teddy's persona, she raised the teddy's arm up like it was filled with determination to post his owner's soul to rest, they all do. "Uh oh!? Before I forget what are names you two, this here is Yuki she's a fourth year student at Videl Academy." The bear introduced looking quite flustered, the two didn't feel like threat they were before and she has a hunch that the woman might be staff or teacher. Oh, they would be seeing her again. They did agree to help Mr. Teddy to put his owner's souls to rest. "You still want to help me...right?" the bear trailed off in sadness, now that they have seen the danger and what they are up against is definitely not a B rank demon Yuki encountered in her trails. "Pwease.~" Yuki should of taken drama.

♪♫ ◟¶(⁄•˅̥•∖)⁋♪♬ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:
User Image

xNilu

Kawakas

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:40 am
User Image
User Image
영현애

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Feeling > This is intense.
Carrying > USP .45
OoC >

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♪ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Hyun grimaced, this girl was a student at her academy? s**t. That'd the oddball. Nothing normal ever came from her workplace. Now she proposed they should help solve a murder case caused by a Skytherix(?) Whatever it was. This was mad, she was not paid enough for this. Heck, she hadn't even got the first month's pay.

'Hajimemashite, Yuki-san, watashi wa Young Hyun-ae.' Hyun said, bowing slightly. It was surprising for her to meet another asian here, a friendly face if you will. Hyun sweat dropped, 'Ah.. uhm.. Well.. Maybe we should tell the cops?' She laughed nervously, it was the right option right? Better than dealing with this themselves. She was just an underpaid ICT lecturer for heaven sakes.

Kawakas

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

xNilu

Fatcat

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:50 am
User Image

User Image

Voice Bloodletter Mood Alert Items ► Doomslayer Greatsword ║ OoC ►

'U'zuhlllll...' He spoke like a low rumbling of a distant thunder. The girl, Yuki--an odd name for an angel--proposed they dealt with the problem themselves. Funny, he didn't remember agreeing--then he remembered Young practically screaming yes earlier--, he really wished he could sigh right now. This mortal human was going to get them both killed. 'I will render aid,' He said and held up a hand,'And only because Hell has had a long history with the shadow realm.' This was to put his point across, he wasn't doing this to help this angel lest he be branded a traitor.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xNilu

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:14 am
User Image
User Image

Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken l Location ➤: Abandoned Train Station l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: Mr. Teddy & Book
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ♪♫ ◟¶(⁄•˅̥•∖)⁋ ♪♬

Mr. Teddy huffed at Young's response, "Baka!? The police are useless! They left this case months ago! You can take a look inside and see the ugly yellow tape they left behind." The bear waved his arms angrily at the suggestion. The 'bear' stared up at the 'U'zuhl in admiration. "Really!? You will.~" the bear said happily, even though the demon has his own reasons why to help. The bear's head sharply turned then strictly pointed at Young, "I expect the same answer from you missy." he ordered like it was the boss. Yuki glanced at the moon at the corner of her eye and notice that it was getting late, she would need all the strength and stamina she needs for tomorrow.

The teddy bear let out a long yawn then scratched it's fluffy belly. "Oh boy need some rest.~ I'll see you two when I see~ Don't forget what we have seen here today. A great evil is upon us..." he said in an ominous voice then suddenly let out a lighthearted laugh. "But, I'm serious." it switched to a monotone voice. Yuki took a few steps back away from then slightly bend her knees. "Sayōnara.~" Mr. Bear saluated. Yuki launched off from the ground then opened her wide different shade of blue wings, she soar away through the night sky.
+Exits+

♪♫ ◟¶(⁄•˅̥•∖)⁋♪♬ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:
User Image

xNilu

Kawakas

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:26 am
User Image
User Image
영현애

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Feeling > This is intense.
Carrying > USP .45
OoC >

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♪ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Hyun looked up, watching as Yuki FREAKING flew into the skies. 'You don't see that every day.' She murmured, then glanced at U'zuhl. 'Then again...' She sighed. 'What now?'

Kawakas

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:33 am
User Image

User Image

Voice Bloodletter Mood Alert Items ► Doomslayer Greatsword ║ OoC ► Sorry this is abit short.. wanna go to the red roads or something? I'll follow ur lead.

U'zuhl grunted, so much like an angel to flaunt their abilities. They were left alone again. Young turned to him for guidance, as if he could provide any for the mortal human. 'Mayhaps we should investigate the scene... or you could be at your sanctuary and rest.' He said, 'You are a mortal after all.'

xNilu

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:39 pm
User Image
User Image
영현애

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Now Playing > Nickelback - How You remind Me
Feeling > Too excited to sleep!
Carrying > USP .45
OoC >

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♪ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Hyun listened to U'zuhl's suggestion, both didn't sound too great at the moment, her blood was pumping too much to be resting and she didn't want to see blood up close. Why is she even considering advice from a demon in the firstplace?
'I don't know... Why are you helping an angel anyway?' She looked up to the skies, where Yuki had disappeared. She really is an angel, Hyun thought. Wings and all. Doesn't explain the childlike demeanour though. And a student at her academy to boot! Hyun had half a mind to submit her resignation already, but thoughts of her mother on her sick bed caused her to think twice.

Kawakas

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:50 pm
User Image

User Image

Voice Bloodletter Mood Alert Items ► Doomslayer Greatsword ║ OoC ► .

U'zuhl turned back to face Hyun directly, the woman was shorter than him considerably, most mortals were. Unlike most mortals the woman in front of him was confident, smart and dare he say it? Unique. 'I believe there are forces beyond the significant two. They are trying to undermine the realm of darkness and light. To profit from whatever is left.' He explained as short as he could.

xNilu

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:59 pm
User Image
User Image
영현애

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Now Playing > Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
Feeling > Too excited to sleep!
Carrying > USP .45
OoC >

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♪ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Hyun was taken aback as U'zuhl stomped directly at her, only stopping inches apart. For a moment, she'd thought he was going to stampede through her there. She exhaled, 'Jeez, what the heck are you trying to do? I thought we're already passed the intimidation and threats?' She huffed before, spinning on her heels, walking towards the exit. 'That makes sense, I guess.' She shrugged, 'Let's grab coffee.' She said over her shoulder, casually of course.

=Exit=

Kawakas

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:05 pm
User Image

User Image

Voice Bloodletter Mood Alert Items ► Doomslayer Greatsword ║ OoC ► Lead the way!.

U'zuhl snorted, the girl's response was only natural for her. And he had grown accustomed to her nonchalant style. Even to the point of being fond of it. The demon followed her at a respectable distance, his corruption aura still at the forefront of his mind.

=Exit=

xNilu

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

XxMusic_Is_My_Life16xX

Dedicated Lunatic

4,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:29 pm
Poisonous Pumpkin

Sarah Brown

User Image

Relationship Status: Single
With: Alone
Mood: Scared/upset
Sexuality: Bi-sexual

Sarah, after waking up with more night terrors of her past, ran to the nearest train station, which she knew had been shut down for a while, but didn't exactly know why. As she entered she kind of understood but stood in the door way for a moment. Then she climbed down the steps and sat on the bottom step and put her head in her hands "I wish I could forget." Then she started getting upset. "NO!" she said later then she thought. "I shouldn't have to forget, it should have never been done." she couldn't keep in the thoughts, she hated her family for what they did. She lifted up her shirt just barely and looked at her scars, they were fading but only slightly. She hated her mother the most for putting those words on her. She hates looking at it and seeing her words: "All I can do is teach you." She sighs and starts to cry, right there on the bottom step. "What kind of family does that..." she muttered through tears.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Haruka and Youta Saito
Haruka would be following behind his brother who was floating "Youta... we really shouldn't be missing the first day of school you know? However the white haired kitsune would shrug "Well we can just say we were jet lagged". Haruka would then sigh "We didn't use a plane... you flew us here.." this would get a chuckle out of the white haired kitsune "Yeah... it was very draining you know? You could loose a few pounds instead of studying all day." this would however result in Youta getting a dirty look from his brother "Oh whatever, if you can lift four hundred pounds you can lift me, besides with your grades you'd benifit from studying."

[Mood]: Excited [With]:Haruta [Dating]: no one

[Mood]: Nervous [With]:Youta [Dating]: no one

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XxMusic_Is_My_Life16xX

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

XxMusic_Is_My_Life16xX

Dedicated Lunatic

4,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:18 am
Poisonous Pumpkin

Sarah Brown

User Image

Relationship Status: Single
With: Two strangers?
Mood: Scared/upset/shy
Sexuality: Bi-sexual

Sarah stays on the bottom steps and continues to cry, after a few moments she hears two voices, that sound like males, walking around. She starts o worry not knowing who they were. So she got up and sat on the other side of the stairs, scared they will hurt her. She tries to be quite but on her way over to the other side of the steps, she trips and falls "Oomph." she says as she makes contact with the ground, she quickly got up and went to the other side, wondering if they head/saw her.  
Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff